All Comments on 'Possession Ch. 07'

by taniarice

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Getting even better

I love the intrigue! I do want to know what Dmitri does about Beth though. But I'm glad Kevin got beat up. Good job.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Luverly jubbly

I do soooo love this story.

Is she going to make a decent man of Voronov ?

Place your bets laydees n genlemum

samlibertinesamlibertineover 10 years ago
i just cant get enough!

more more more!:)

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Oooooh more lovely juicy plot! I love this..... Kevin is such an asshole, a character you love to hate. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
over too quick

this story is fabulous, god i wish i had the whole book so i could curl up and read thank you xxx please keep going as quick as possible lol xxx you are appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So great

I need more!!!!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

When Dmitri was having his freak out, I was thinking his baboushka must have put the fear of the almighty in him about how to treat 'good women.' I was close.... :). There is definitely a twisted logic to being hurt when rejected by the guy who forced you into the situation.

Wondering why Kevin is still upright and sucking air...other than to off him in a spectacular way after he causes more trouble. :D

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Woohoo!

Hi All!

Thanks so much for all of the supportive comments over the last few chapters - am going to once again admit how much of a praise whore I am and how much your feedback motivates me to keep writing! :)

Am finally going to be exchanging contracts on my new place this week, so wish me luck in getting the next chapter out before then - afterwards I think I'm going to be going underground for a few weeks so I can focus on moving etc...

Tania x

From_One_to_AnotherFrom_One_to_Anotherover 10 years ago
Great story!

Can I say I just love you!! I love this story! It has a great plot and I'm constantly looking for the next chapter! More please:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great chapter as always. Eagerly awaiting for more

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Love all the conflicting emotions

that you portrayed in this chapter between Dmitri and Beth. Love that Kevin is getting his "just dessert". Good luck with contracts and make sure you read all the fine details so that you are unpleasantly surprised later on.

interweb88interweb88over 10 years ago
just moved myself

I just moved into an apartment myself. So good luck!! Right now I am surounded by boxes! I get that you have to focus on moving so I hope that the next chapter is longer ,way longer to tide us over until you come back. I love that kevin finally got his ass kicked but I don't like that he doesn't know why.I think Dmitri should do it and makes sure he knows why! The freak out that he had when he found out played out nicely I like that his conscience is finally becoming unthawed slowly! He had better move mountains to make this better and not expect her to be happy with him just cause

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

I just stumbled onto your story and it's great! I eagerly await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave you a FIVE!!!

I cant imagine anyone giving you less than a five for this. Things are really coming to a head after many rounds of robust story building! :) Thanks and MORE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVE IT

I love this story so much, please put the next chapter out soon!

interweb88interweb88about 10 years ago
Checking in

I just wanted to drop by and see if you were back yet with chapter 8. I keep finding myself thinking about what going to happen next . Plus I reread the old chapters again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Chapters!

It's been almost a month since your last posting---hopefully you have a VERY long chapter waiting to be posted. Love this story!

interweb88interweb88about 10 years ago
we need to ban together

If we all ban together and email the author and ask for another chapter maybe we can get another chapter in the next few weeks....whose with me

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
dear interweb88

did you mean ban, or band?

to ban is to restrict, prohibit, disallow. you seem to be asking your fellow readers to ask the author to stop writing and NOT post ch 08.

to band together is to get together as a group, to join in a common interest, as in Robin Hood and his merry band. If you want chapter 08 it might work out better if you get support from other readers, and band together in your request for a sequel.

just sayin

interweb88interweb88about 10 years ago

Sorry about my spelling !!! Going through a lot and didn't think to check I want us to get together in a "nice" way and encourage them to write I think if they know how much we miss them maybe they will come back!!!! So send happy,encouraging messages!!

inspector123inspector123about 10 years ago
Taniarice just purchased a condo ....

She probably busy moving and settle into her new place. Let 's give het a break. I am sure she will put up another chapter once she is ready.

taniaricetaniariceabout 10 years agoAuthor
Am Ba-ack!

So, finally moved, had builders in and just started a new job - phew!

Took until today to get internet and have finally located my new notebook. Unfortunately there will be a delay until Chapter 8 - have completely forgotten what has happened in this story until now and need to reacquaint myself with Beth & Dmitri!

On the plus side, have 2 short stories which am currently typing up and hope to post next weekend - hurrah!

Tania x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The only reason your taking a pause is so the people that have been waiting so long for the promised upcoming chapter end up checking in all the time on your profile, hence reading your new stories. Moving on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So far

Like those before it ,very good. Hope our author has NOT been struck by writer's block and more quality chapters take this to its conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

I really am looking forward to the next chapter You have a brilliant story here and it is a story not riddled with sex and I do so want to find out what happens to Beth thanks for what you've written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sigh.....yet another story I'll never know the conclusion to.

Three months!? No update. Poor Beth, we'll never know her fate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rubbish sexism

How does making someone a virgin make raping them any worse? Voronov retches not because he violated her and degraded a human spirit but because she was a virgin?! how stupid, stop romanticising the virgin, it doesn't make them any better than a non virgin. Slightly sexist and hypocritical dont you think!? It would still hurt physically and ruin someone mentally whether they had slept with 1 or 20 people. Clearly people know very little about female anatomy if they think that it wouldnt hurt if you've slept with a few people or many people before being violated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Desperate Need

Are you going to continue with the story? What happens to Beth and Dimitri, who is the new character? Don't start something and not finish!

AZWINGSAZWINGSabout 10 years ago
continue

Please continue your story have enjoyed every chapter

hidden_secrethidden_secretalmost 10 years ago

I only recently found this story, but I'm definitely enjoying it! I can't wait for the next update!!

TeenagefujoshiTeenagefujoshialmost 10 years ago
Intrigued, want more

I agree with anonymous somewhat, I mean virgin does not equal innocent and it is way too romanticized. I wonder what Marta sees in Ivan...Im intrigued with this new twist and I think dimitri needs to start being honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Updates?

*sniff* I do hope you'll update soon. Been waiting for more !

AngelBelleAngelBellealmost 10 years ago
Keep Going

I love what you are doing with this story and the pacing is great. Please write more. I am very hooked.

-B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THIS SERIES IS AWFULLY SIMILAR TO THE...

Seven Days series written by Soular. You can find it in the interracial section.

BUT I do like this series so far. Hope you post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next instalment please!!

I've read this series again and sadly its not been updated since January :(, I LOVE this story and can't wait to see where its going! Please update soon xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
omg you're right!!

Seven days by soular is a COMPLETED replica lol more like taniarice had to get reacquainted with Victoria and nic! If you liked this story everyone there is a COMPLETED original version call seven days written by soular in the interracial love section! :)

JayEss90JayEss90almost 10 years ago
Seven days

The author has already acknowledged the fact that her story is similar to seven days by soular. She claims to have never read it before, and honestly the storyline itself is not that original so there's a pretty good chance that it was simply a coincidence.

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggialmost 10 years ago
Exciting!

I hope you are planning to continue because the story is captivating! Will be checking for updates and hope to find the next one soon! Lots of fun with writing the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
really really enjoyed your story so far!

I hope you plan to add more chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Guys

Just read Seven Days by Soular. Way more entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Will you update the story?

I read Seven Days and I think each story gives different excitement.

So please, update :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

LOVE YOUR STORY. PLEASE FINISH.

werewolfsmatewerewolfsmateover 9 years ago
Love it!!!

Please finish soon, I'm really enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Tell us to stop waiting if you are going to stop writing. It takes 1 second to post an update saying "I'm done with this story"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please update

I enjoy your writing and it appears others do as well. Please let us know if you intend to continue, so we know whether it's worth getting invested in the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think your story is better than seven days!

Don't give up

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story deserves to be completed and brought to a happy ending. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving this...

Loving this story.....cannot wait until next chapter :)

interweb88interweb88over 9 years ago

I know the author moved but I feel like this is never going be finished its been almost a year I might have to give up

taniaricetaniariceover 9 years agoAuthor
Update

Hey folks -

So massive apologies for the hiatus. It has been a very busy year!

Possession will be finished. I have drafted the rest of the novel, but there will be some extensive rewrites on the earlier chapters so it works as a whole.

In the interim, have been working on lots of other projects - will keep you updated! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please!!

We are waiting for this talented story to continue!! Please, don't give up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ecstatic!

I'm so happy to see an update. Please give us more and keep us updated on your plans. It's too good a story to go unfinished.

karalinekaralineover 9 years ago
great news!

Looking forward to an update

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Looking forward to the rest of the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update!

Im so hooked to this story. Please update soon. Xx

interweb88interweb88over 9 years ago

Wish hadnt given up on this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue this story!

I really enjoy this story and would encourage you to finish it....you've got many fans who lover it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Any other place to follow you?

Still hoping for a finished story as well as whatever new bits you're willing to share. Is there anywhere else we could follow you for more recent updates?

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This is a great story, won't you please give us more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Great writer, I Loved the story from begining to the last chapter posted. Of course like many of your readers I hope you decide to finish the story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a great story!

Very good characters indeed. I do hope you will continue posting more chapters. Like most of your readers I'm waiting for it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disappointed

How could you do this to me?! How could you leave me hanging like this? I know life gets in the way, but still...I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Any chance

We will see a chapter 8 some time soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can I join the chorus asking for more?

It has been a long wait, but I still hope there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Looking very much forward to reading next chapter!

ourroomourroomalmost 9 years ago
GREAT

please please please contuinue it

phoenixeyephoenixeyealmost 9 years ago
Really? 2014?

It's been more than a year since your last installation. Are you planning on finishing this story, or was it just a waste of time? Have a little more respect for your readers...

phoenixeyephoenixeyealmost 9 years ago
Correction...

Since your last installment not installation. Anyway I think you get the point. I hope you do not ignore all the comments asking you to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Are you ever coming back?

The least you could do is tell us that you not gonna continue instead of just cowardly keeping silent. It's not like you disappeared off the face of the earth!

Very disappointing to your readers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I feel so embarrassed with the comments harassing you to continue the story. We are readers getting the privilege to read free quality stories on the internet and I'm pretty sure that alone deserves polite, 'respectful' comments. Besides gaining followers and reviews, the author doesn't get much out of publishing their story for free, so please stop acting like the author 'owes' us this story. Anyway, I love your story and I check back every now and then. Still waiting and hoping but whichever way this goes, I wish you all the best!

LuvTrackerLuvTrackeralmost 9 years ago
To the idiot: ANONYMOUS

The author does not owe the readers but it is common courtesy to inform your readers if you already quit writing. So as not to leave them hanging. Now that is respect.

As for me, I don't care. This story was going nowhere anyway. A lot of loopholes and inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please come back

Even if it's only to tell us where else we might follow you. This story is too good to let go. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reader to Author: Life should treat you as rudely

No story chapter since Jan 1014. Yet, your bio was updated a few months ago in May 2015 with no mention of story status. What a rude, inconsiderate, and worthless bitch.

CheersaCheersaover 8 years ago
Kind-of surprised!

thank you for taking the time out of your schedule (life) to share your writing with us. It has been a pleasure reading it, hope to see more.

Surprised! Not sure what's up with the belligerent comments regarding the pause in your storyline (please, let it be a pause not a discontinuation) but I'm thinking they are very much in bad form. Please, please, please do continue. Much appreciated:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it!

Love your series- keep up the good work!! & please disregard other readers rude comments, they must be having a bad day. 😬Lol looking forward to any future chapters u post. Thank you!! 😁😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please! Please! Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Christmas

I thought you might have updated cos it Christmas but nothing :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

I was randomly searching for something to read and found your submission. I was hooked after chapter one and just had to see where this was heading. Imagine my surprise at the conclusion of chapter 7 to find no chapter 8. Thinking this is a new submission and further chapters would follow, I checked the submission date .... 2014? Really? My first reaction was total disappointment. But hey, it's your time and effort not mine. So let me just say, "You are very talented and great story teller". I will just have to finish the story in my head and unfortunately my imagination does not rise to the level of your writing. I'm afraid this story will stick with me and fall in the category of "the one that got away" or What if ...". At any rate, enjoy life and I will check back every 6 months or so to see if you decided to finish the story. I hope you do ...smile!

ButterBearButterBearover 8 years ago
Not finished

Don't get hooked, no ending :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finish!

Please finish! You have a unique and original story going here! Finish ittttt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another Unfinished Story

This is the third story in a row that I have started here on Literotica that has been abandoned by the author. It is good, not as good as the two before it but it is so frustrating that Literotic allows a story stay on that the author has clearly stopped writing several years ago. Yes don't bother reading it, it only leave you hanging and a little bit irked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

Please give us ch. 8!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Jesus finish the story! What's the point of posting these chapters at all otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it, please finish!

It's really good so far, don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

Why did you stop? It was going pretty well!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

86 comments, mostly complaining about the fact this was unfinished. Too bad, but still worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please finish

Please finish. I loved this story and it’s been wonderful so far. It can’t end like this.

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88about 4 years ago
More of this, please! 🙏

So far, this has been one of the best story series I’ve read on Literotica (& I have read a LOT of stories). I can relate with the main character, as I’m more or less saving myself for the right person ... or the sexiest! LOL. The idea of being a plaything to a mafia leader who has all the looks/charm (etc) is also one of the steamiest fantasies I could imagine. So I was very disappointed to see that you hadn’t continued the series. I know you might’ve felt like you hit a dead end at the time, but what about now? Don’t you have any fresh ideas since you posted chapter 7? It’d be great if you continued. I’ve favourited you anyway, but please do consider it... 💕✨❤️✨💕

Keptogether4usKeptogether4usover 2 years ago

Hate these never to be finished ones this was good feelings emotions everything damn

4avidreader4avidreaderover 2 years ago

Please! Please! Please, complete this story! It's sO darn captivating! I need to know what happens...and if it all shakes out the way I want it to.

FroseFroseabout 2 years ago

I wish the author had continued this story, it’s way better than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what's with the rude comments. If the author doesn't continue the story or does, there is still nothing wrong with that. Stop with the fucking rude comments

eternalsunshine27eternalsunshine279 months ago

pls continue girll....dont leave us all hanging lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous