Possession is 9/10 of the Law

Story Info
An incubus has fun on Hallowe'en.
4k words
4.71
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This is a work of fiction, and all characters, locations, and events are imaginary. This story was written for Halloween 2023, and is lighthearted fantasy; I was torn as to which category to post it in. I hope you enjoy it!

*^*^*^*

Hey. Name's Jake, and I'm an incubus.

Well, my name's actually quite a bit longer than that, but nobody in this age of the world speaks proper Akkadian anymore, and Jake's close enough for your pea-brain to follow.

As for the incubus part, true fact, it originally just meant a sex demon that likes to be on top. Succubi are the ones who like to be on the bottom. Truth is, most of us switch it up anyhow, so the old meanings were never all that accurate.

Medieval Christianity being what it was, they figured anyone on top during sex was a man, so we're generally thought of as male demons, while the succubi are assumed to be female. That's a load of crap. We're demons. We're whatever the hell we want to be, and mostly we're intangible spirits who corrupt, possess, and/or influence people. I happen to mostly enjoy corrupting and possessing men, so I generally identify as an incubus, but honestly most of these labels aren't very precise or helpful. Come to think of it, that's true of a lot of other labels, too.

Also, just to be clear, sex demons aren't all the same in capacity or motivation or personality. You people love talking about angelic ranks and demonic hierarchies as if everything's a matter of titles or something. Look, my job doesn't define me, ok? Yes, I follow the rules, because not doing so leads to complications, but it's not because I'm a slave to some Dark Sovereign or whatever. And thinking that rank is the same as power or skill is just ridiculous. Haven't you ever had a boss who was objectively worse at everything than you?

Seriously, you mortals never got your heads out of the Middle Ages in so many ways. It's classism, is what it is.

So I was in one of those other places you mortals don't know a thing about, and I don't intend to enlighten you there (not my job), when I got a call. You people have all these stories about how you can summon us and force us to do your bidding, but it's more like waving a flashlight around in a dark forest, or dripping some blood in the ocean where sharks roam. We'll probably notice, and if we feel like it, we'll come and see what the fuss is about. And maybe we'll have a snack, too.

Anyhow, I came to check on the noise. This group of guys was drinking and smoking and they thought they'd be brave and read out loud from some of those books their parents and preachers warned them about. As dark rituals go, it was honestly pretty awful, and I wouldn't have even noticed except that I happened to be a bit bored and was looking for something to do, and I heard something a bit like my name.

No, not Jake. Try to keep up.

It happens that it was Samhain, or Hallowe'en, or whatever you think it should be called. Like I said before, labels aren't important. What's important is that there are times when the barriers between worlds are thinner, and this was one of them.

So these drunk idiots were trying to call up who-knows-what (they certainly didn't have a clue), and I figured, hey, I'm game, so I had a poke through their heads. Yes, of course I can read minds, what do you take me for? One of them, name of Jim, was pretty suitable, so I possessed him and took his body for a joyride. Mid 20s, tall, seemed to be in decent shape, and drunk as a skunk. All of them were drunk and/or high enough that his friends didn't even notice when Jimmy-boy started chanting a proper spell. An old one.

Look, I'm not going into details, but let's just say I made it easier for myself to settle in and be comfortable in my host. Like getting in a new car and adjusting the seat and mirrors, and choosing a good radio station. Enough said.

So I took my new body and pretended I got a text message on my phone and needed to leave, and waved good night to the other idiots. The new body didn't handle all that well at first, and I crashed into more than a few things as I got my bearings, but hey, he was drunk anyhow so it's not like the damage was out of keeping with his choices.

As I lurched off, I had a wander through Jimmy's memories, because a) I'm a sex demon and was looking for some action, obviously, and b) I mostly enjoy temptation, which requires a bit of character insight. The thing is, it's just not a lot of fun to outright force a possessed body to do what they don't want to do, and they tend to wake up if you try, which means fighting them instead of luring and deceiving. And, look, I'm not judging; some of my friends are still really into the whole victimizing-the-sleeping thing, which is classic sex demon stuff, and goes back to repression, and all those desires mortals won't admit to while they're awake. Some of us don't even bother with possession but just inspire mortals with sexy dreams, and, hey, whatever gets you off. You wanna spirit-fuck some comatose body, or inspire fantasies in someone's sleeping mind, who am I to judge?

Anyhow, me, I like a good seduction.

Point being, it's way more interesting to me, and frankly much easier with my skillset, to find stuff people want to do but won't let themselves, and help them along, than it is to make meat puppets dance, or render them comatose and fuck their secretly-horny but pretend-unwilling bodies.

Again, not judging. To each their own, I always say.

I wanted to get Jimbatron laid, in short, but not by fucking his girlfriend, if he even had one, because boooooring. And sure, I could probably just more or less force someone to fuck him, but where's the fun in that? No, I was looking for a proper good time, which meant rummaging around in Jameson's head to find someone he wanted to fuck but wasn't fucking.

So the body's memories showed me that Jiminator was single and shy, which gave me a good laugh. You fleshbags and your hangups. He had a crush on his neighbor, a hot little piece of ass named Sally around his age, and she seemed pretty into him too from what I could see, but he never made a move. Maybe she was with this loser named Greg, but it wasn't clear to Jimbo. OK, ok, this was promising. This, I could work with.

It was just about time to get things rolling. But I needed to figure out my approach.

Jimmy's personality was, to be blunt, pretty fucking boring. He had a good dose of typical chauvinism he inherited from his father, but he leavened it by wanting to be nice to people. The end result, predictably, was a guy who was a bit too fixated on white-knight fantasies where he saves some damsel in distress and is rewarded with sex. And honestly life doesn't work that way most of the time, and most women very reasonably think that's fucking pathetic, but hey, lucky for Jim-jiminy, I decided to make those dreams come true.

Real people-pleaser, me.

It was just a few hours after sunset, still plenty of time left for fun, meaning those idiots I left behind must have started drinking pretty early. Jimeroni's body was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, which was fine, I guess, but not what was called for on Hallowe'en. As for the costume, a simple glamour would do, but I needed to see what Sally was up to before I made any decisions there.

Thankfully, Jimbobby's emotional connection to Sally was a bright shining thread that was child's play to follow, and she was just a few blocks away, at a party in somebody's yard. Huh, she was there with that Greg guy. Guess they were maybe seeing each other. I poked around a little in her head and saw that she liked Greg's confidence and was considering giving him a good fucking, if he played his cards right. But she also liked Jimathon and wished he weren't such a nebbish. Jackpot.

Sally was dressed in a sorta steampunk ensemble, with a corset, skirt, and fishnet stockings, and a tiny top hat. Not half bad, objectively, and she made an effort, which I appreciated. James sure liked the look of her, even second-hand; he probably thought he was just imagining her. His mind was in the metaphorical backseat and I let him watch as I drove around, and let him think he was in charge even, because hey, that's what I enjoy. Plus it's much funnier that way. If I'm honest about it, a lot of what I do is for the laughs.

Greg was wearing an ape costume with sunglasses and a captain's hat, and honestly it was shabby, and very five years ago. Even if I didn't want to wet Jimmy-baby's wick in some sweet Sally, and I assuredly did, I'd have had to get Greg out of the way just out of principle. What a loser.

Steampunk... ok, not a problem. I conjured up the appearance of a frock coat, vest, slacks, and top hat with goggles resting on the brim, plus a bandolier and flintlock, and crashed the party.

Some doofus in a Batman costume stopped me at the gate and wanted to know who I was, and I clouded his mind and didn't bother to reply or slow down as he staggered back in a daze. Look, don't have a bunch of people over in costumes and not expect randos to wander in, as a rule. I'm all about teaching life lessons. Real humanitarian, me.

Sally was drinking a light beer but she wanted a red wine instead, so I conjured two glasses of a sinfully delicious pinot noir and strode over to her.

"Hey Sally. You look like you'd enjoy something tastier than what you have." As opening lines go, it wasn't my best work, but hey, Jim-bob wasn't all that smooth an operator and I didn't want to throw her off.

"Jim! I didn't expect to see you. I never knew you knew Dave." Guess she meant Batman, but whatever. She put her beer down quickly and took the wine. She looked me over, and I could smell her interest, along with a dash of confusion. Also, Greg's nearby costume fucking reeked of sweat and desperation. Speaking of whom, he sidled up and put his hand on Sally's waist. I ignored him for the moment and focused on her.

"Great costume, Sally. You look amazing." I didn't leer too openly but showed my appreciation, measuring her response carefully. And hey, a bit of light telepathy isn't cheating, it's just good manners, so I kept a read on her and did what she'd most like, within the basic constraints of how Jimmy-jim would normally act. More or less. Which is to say I followed the rules.

I paused and looked Greg up and down, and let my disdain show with a single word. "Greg."

He pulled her possessively toward his malodorous fur, and he decided I was a rival to be put in my place. "Jim. You sure look... fancy." He was obviously trying to needle me with some sort of toxic masculinity, but hey, that shit doesn't play with my kind, so I didn't take the insult he offered.

"I do, don't I?" I brushed the frock coat's lapels and smiled at Sally. "Hey, we match!"

Greg's frustration couldn't be more obvious as Sally grinned back at me. He tried to insult me again. "Not surprised you showed up without a date, Jim."

"Well, the night's young, Greg," I replied. I weighed my options and decided to escalate a little with a jab. "So what are you supposed to be dressed as, an NFT from back when everyone didn't openly mock those?"

Sally's thoughts were a bit jumbled. She liked us competing for her, and there was some tentative arousal there, but she didn't enjoy overt acts of cruelty. She liked that Jimmybobimmy was showing interest, but wasn't sure she enjoyed Greg being taunted too harshly. She also quite admired my costume, and she seemed to have a bit of a thing going for the whole gentleman vibe, so I changed the plan a little to adapt to her desires. Gotta be flexible.

Greg, on the other hand, was thinking very primal and violent thoughts. I decided it'd be expedient to just give him a little mental nudge in that direction to help move the scene along.

"Hey, fuck you!" The anger of Greg's response upset Sally, and I saw an easy opening.

"That's no way to speak in front of a lady, even for a simian such as yourself." I smiled coolly at Greg then tipped my hat at Sally. "My apologies, Sally, for the coarse and vulgar behavior of this ruffian." She loved it. Score and a double!

I pushed Greg mentally again, lowering his capacity for rationality. He wasn't normally all that incapable of coherent speech, but I wanted him to act like the ape he pretended to be. He'd had all of two beers, but I amplified their effect until he was hammered and volatile. Perfect. That kind of mind control is hard to notice and harder to fight off, because I was playing into what Greg was feeling already.

"Back off, asshole! She's with me!" Honestly, if I'd scripted this beforehand I'd have put better lines in his mouth, but flawed tools can still produce passable art, and he was helping me pursue my goals well enough. Sally was recoiling from Greg and pushing him away as he yanked her in with his filthy paw, spilling her wine. Perfect.

"The lady seems to think otherwise. I must insist that you unhand her." I threw back my frock coat and put my hand on my flintlock as I spoke. This was who Jimjam wanted to be, what he fantasized about, and he was ecstatic. And honestly, I hadn't had a good white knight scene like this in ages, and Sally was on one level enjoying it as much as I was, though most of her attention was on her disgust with the idiot holding her.

Seriously, the fuck-them-while-they-sleep demons are missing out on a lot of fun. But back to the story.

Greg roared and took a swing at me, and it was just too good an opportunity to let Jimmihimmy flail around. It wasn't cheating, per se, because Jimilicious could in theory have done what I did next, if he'd been lucky. I stepped out of the way, then moved back in gracefully, pushing Greg's arm forward and turning him so he lost his balance, freeing Sally as I spun, pulling her to me. In a blink Greg was on the ground and she was in my arms.

I stepped back and released her carefully, but not before giving her a quick squeeze. Jimmy-baby wanted it, she wanted it, I wanted it, and hey, a little intimate contact at the right time can do wonders to set the stage for later.

Greg looked up and I hit him with a massive wave of dizziness and nausea. The whole protecting-the-damsel thing was fun enough but I was ready to move on, so the ape puked in his mask and rolled around clawing at it, trying unsuccessfully to pull it off. I liked that part, so I turned off his problem-solving capacity and amped up the nausea, which left him there vomiting and sobbing and looking wretched as he fumbled with his costume. The ape suit probably smelled even worse now, but honestly it was hard to say. Seriously, that thing hadn't been properly cleaned in ages.

"Are you ok, Greg?" I decided the high road would most impress Sally, and sure enough she was in the bag. Impressed with and turned on by J-Dog, sickened by Greg, check and check. Too easy.

Greg had the ape's head spun halfway around so he couldn't even see out of the eyes properly, because, look, it was funny and I was enjoying it too much to let him respond in any way that might lessen Sally's disgust with him. I offered her my arm and said, "Let's get out of here."

She took the offered arm, and I led her through the crowd to the gate exiting the party, and out into the darkness beyond. It was time to escalate things, so I put my free hand on hers and leaned in for a kiss in the shadow of a big tree a few houses away. She liked it and responded with a quick rush of arousal.

A dash of solicitude seemed in order, so I put my arm around Sally and looked into her eyes. "I'm glad I found you, Sally." I carefully avoided mentioning Greg directly because I didn't want her thinking about him.

"Were you... looking for me?" Her eyes were wide and guileless, and I knew what she wanted to hear without even reading her thoughts. I did read her thoughts though, obviously. I mean, come on.

She really was a hot little number, not just in Jimsy's eyes but objectively. Supple, good skin, pretty face, very arousing pheromones. Great rack, too. Anyhow, flattery goes a long way when applied carefully, so I ladled some on, saying, "Of course. And you exceeded my every hope."

Speaking of her pheromones, they were doing a number on Jim. She was excited and aroused enough to be sending out waves of "fuck-me" scents, and even an oblivious dork like Jimsickle couldn't help but notice. You fleshbags barely perceive those consciously, but to a connoisseur of sexuality like me it couldn't be more obvious, even if I hadn't been reading her mind. Which, again, I did, because I'm good at my fucking job.

Also, she was warm and soft and pressed up against his body. So naturally Jim-jam was sporting a hardon. I grabbed her ass and pulled her in so Jimmy's pocket monster was pressed against her, and kissed her harder, grinding their bodies together.

It was a good ass, firm and shapely. I mean, look, good asses come in all shapes and kinds, but this was the kind Jimerooni liked, which meant it was the kind I liked while in his body.

I held Sally tightly. Healthy female, early 20s, athletic but not muscular. A few hundred years ago they'd have said she was too skinny and too fit, because attractiveness back then meant wealth, which meant carrying some weight to show you didn't need to labor in the fields, but in this day and age she was a solid babe.

Jimbalation was so hard his dick was sticking out of his pants, which, I admit, was one of the minor modifications I mentioned earlier. Again, expectations change over time, but many women today like a healthy-sized wang, and James was sporting a pretty impressive one.

Sally reached out and put her soft hands on the exposed tip of Jamegame's cock, and if I hadn't been driving, Jimmy probably would have instantly splattered cum all over. Poor guy was so keyed up and so inexperienced that even a gentle touch was overwhelming. Now, to be fair, her hands really did feel good, and I'm sure she'd look great covered in his cum. But I wanted him to fuck her, which meant reining it in a bit.

I reached out and cupped her breasts, and, not gonna lie, they were impressive. Again, tastes change over time, and everyone likes different sizes and shapes, and there's no objectively perfect breast, but speaking with considerable experience, hers were pretty fucking nice. High, firm, bigger than Jamie's hands, with upturned nipples. She gasped and moaned when I pinched and pulled on them, and lost track for a minute of the handjob she was starting to apply. She was turned on and seriously attracted to Jimbimbarim, but I gotta take some credit here, because without my expertise she'd never have been so primed and raring to go.

I'd toyed with the idea of bringing her back to Jimmyhimmy's place, or getting her to take us back to hers, but fucking her in a semipublic place like this seemed even better in the moment. I can be a bit impulsive sometimes, and my host body was so excited I didn't know if he'd be able to make it to another location without jizzing all over.

So I spun her around a bit roughly, flipped her skirt up, and pulled her fishnets down to mid-thigh. She was enjoying Jimbaroo's take-charge attitude and was ready to let him fuck her, and he was more than ready, so down came my zipper and out came my cock as I bent her over behind the tree there.

She felt good as his cock pushed deep into her pussy. Really good. Tight and firm and wet and willing. I can enjoy all kinds of bodies and all sorts of approaches, but in the moment this was absolutely perfect. She moaned and gasped and I pounded her from behind.

There's a lot of technique available for this kind of situation, but Jimmikins didn't have any in his head and I wanted this to remain plausible for him, because honestly I wanted them to maybe fuck another day, after I left. I'm just a nice guy like that, always looking out for others. So I didn't do anything Jimster wouldn't know how to do or be able to recreate, but I did give it to her good and hard as I held tight on her hips. Everyone involved enjoyed the hell out of it, and I gave her a damned good fucking, very literally.

12