Possession is 9/10 of the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a rush of fear and consternation about him cumming in her, so I pulled out. Always looking out for others, I am, so I came on her back, covering her corset in Jimmer's sticky seed. Not gonna lie, it looked good on her, though I wistfully thought, in retrospect, maybe it'd have looked better all over her face and hair. Ah well, can't have everything.

I spun her around roughly and kissed her softly. "That was absolutely magical, Sally," I told her, and I meant every word. She murmured her agreement as she pulled her fishnets and shorts back up.

Jimerino was starting to struggle a bit internally, so it was time for me to get him out of there. I kissed her again and whispered, "Happy Hallowe'en," and left. Could I have stayed longer and done some aftercare and bonding? Sure, and often I would, because sex isn't just about fucking and cumming after all, but right then I knew I should hit the road quickly. I have a sense about these things.

Jimbajuice was vaguely wondering if this had been a dream, which is honestly a nice way to leave things. What can I say? I'm a softy. I walked him halfway home then pulled out and floated off. He stumbled, because he was still drunk after all, but he caught himself. Smiling and dazed and lost in his memories, he lurched off. I'd given him what he wanted, and paved the way for more later, too. His cock wasn't going to be quite so huge next time, if there was a next time, but Sally'd never guess.

Another job well done, I thought. Desires sated, sex achieved within more-or-less normal parameters, all parties involved satisfied. Full marks, I reckoned. I did my job well and according to the rules.

And, hey, rules and laws matter in jobs like this.

After all, as they say, possession is nine-tenths of the law.

12