Possession Party

Story Info
A party where anyone can be possessed by anyone.
11.8k words
4.56
27.3k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers

"Why are we here again?" Ryan asked as they approached the entryway of the large house.

Bailey rolled her blue eyes. "Because we're freshman in college. We're here to make friends, experience new things, and party. We were lucky to get this invite, so don't be a wet blanket or next time I won't bring you along."

Ryan's whole tall, lanky frame slouched in defiance. Parties, any kind of party, was not his scene. He liked his socializing done one or two people at a time. The only person who could have talked him into coming was Bailey. But he still wanted it known by his words and posture that he was going reluctantly. "I didn't get the invite. I'm just your plus one, and I said I'd rather stay in my dorm room."

"And I ignored what you said and chose to drag you here anyway," the bubbly blonde chided as she playfully slapped his arm. "It'll be good for you. You're always talking about how terrible you are with women. I'll help you get the confidence boost you need to get laid!"

Ryan stopped walking as his brain didn't have enough processing power to understand that last sentence and walk at the same time. For the briefest of moments, he thought that Bailey had offered to have sex with him at the party. He would have been more than okay with that.

The day they had met at orientation had been the day his crush on her began. He had been so awkward when introducing himself to her during an icebreaker. Bailey, however, had accepted him just as he was, and then placed him firmly in the friend zone. But every once in a while, he misinterpreted something she said as a possibility for something more. He knew he was probably wrong though, because he always struggled to communicate with the opposite sex.

Still, Ryan was eternally grateful to have met her. Bailey had helped Ryan come out of his shell bit by bit over the last couple of months. They helped each other in their classes when they could. Most of all, Bailey helped Ryan overcome a strong bout of homesickness he felt at the end of the first month. She was a good friend, possibly the only real one he had made on campus. And he was pretty sure he was in love with her. He kept hoping she would make a move on him, but she never did, and he didn't want to ruin everything by asking for something more.

But she had mentioned getting laid. Him laid to be specific. And his ears had perked up and wondered if she was coming onto him at last. But as his eyes met hers, and he watched her head tilt in confusion, he realized he had mostly likely misread the situation.

Bailey cut back in. "Yes, laid. I thought boys thought about sex all the time. I can be your wingman. Or wing woman as it were."

"Wing woman, sure. It won't matter. I'm terrible at-"

"Talking to girls, I know!" Bailey finished for him as she rang the doorbell.

"Except for you," Ryan pointed out.

Bailey smirked. "Because we're such good friends!"

Ryan almost said something. He almost let it slip that he didn't want to be her friend. He wanted to be her lover. But that would have been horribly cheesy and pathetic. And she would have laughed at him. And she'd tell him that she didn't see him that way. And their friendship would effectively be over. So instead of saying anything, he turned to leave. But Bailey caught his shoulder.

"Hey, you can do this," she said in all seriousness as she spun him back around. "I'm with you all the way." She booped his nose and winked at him. "Until you go all the way that is."

Ryan was about to point out that most likely meant she'd be with him forever, when the door swung wide open to reveal Topher Steward. Everyone knew Topher. He was the guy on campus that could get you things. The kind of things that you needed a fake id to get. Or the kinds of things that helped you ace a test without studying. Or the kinds of mind altering substances that police would absolutely arrest you for having in your possession. And he was always on the lookout for the next thing to sell to his fellow students.

"Oh good, you're here, you're here," Topher said with open arms and a wide grin. As he pulled them inside a large foyer, he spoke loud enough for anyone in the house to hear. "I was worried we were going to have to start the party without you."

Ryan had a brief second to take in the place as they were shuffled into the lavishly decorated interior. It seemed even bigger on the inside. There were stairs that led left and right to a second story. To his right, there seemed to be a study, and beyond that an entryway to what was probably a kitchen.

Topher was leading them to a large room to their left that had a pool table near the middle, shelves of books along one side of the wall, and a fully stocked bar in the corner. There were already thirty or forty people huddled in groups around the room, talking amongst themselves. Ryan thought he knew a few people from around campus. But there was one person he absolutely recognized, because she was probably the hottest girl in a thousand mile radius. Ryan only knew her name was Tiffany, along with the fact that she was a senior with dark hair, an hourglass figure that could stop traffic, and a gorgeous face.

This vision of loveliness stood watching as Topher ushered in what looked to be two naive freshmen, a guy and a girl, into the room. The guy had spotted her, and was now gawking at her tits as if they were celebrities that might give him an autograph. She was used to men staring at her, but they usually did it with a little more subtlety. She shot him a look and a gesture that said my eyes are up here, then made a motion to Topher to start whatever he had planned. She had other places to be. She wouldn't be here if Topher hadn't paid her, and he said he'd only need her services for a 90 second demonstration.

On top of that, he'd also paid for her to recruit several of her more attractive sorority sisters who had come as well. That hadn't been hard. She ran their sorority, so with a snap of her fingers, they would go to whatever party she told them to. But she wasn't being paid to be lusted after by a lame freshman. She tapped her foot and looked around again for anyone worthy of her company. It took more than a cursory glance, but she finally saw Frank, one of the few good athletes on campus. As usual, he had brought his girlfriend, Kim. That was a pity. She'd totally jump Frank's bones if Kim didn't have him on a two foot leash all the time.

Frank was wondering why they were all just standing around. Usually when he came to one of Topher's parties, the party was raging by the time he walked through the door. So far this was a very quiet and subdued affair, definitely not his preferred scene. He liked his parties loud, because that way he couldn't hear his girlfriend's incessant complaining or trying to draw him into a fight. He would have already cut and run if Topher hadn't told him that it'd be worth his while. So he tried to wait patiently, and hoped his girlfriend Kim would do the same. But by her posture and the expression of discontent on her face, she was going to do no such thing.

"Babe, look at who's here," she said derisively. "I'd talk with, maybe like, two or three of these people. And there's no music, and nobody's drinking! We're leaving."

He slid his hands around Kim's tight waist and pulled her towards him to hopefully calm her foul mood. She felt so soft against him, and she smelled terrific. "Babe, give Topher a chance. He said-"

Kim pushed his arms down and stepped out of his embrace. "I don't care what Topher said!" she hissed louder than she knew Frank would like. "I said we're leaving."

Frank sighed. It was always her way or the highway, and had been for the last year they'd been dating. It hadn't been like that in the beginning. She had been a little feisty, and a lot bossy, but she had always accepted his hands on her body. Now most times he tried to be affectionate, especially in public, she'd push him away. With a year and a half to go till graduation, it seemed she was just keeping him around for his status as a jock. That might be fair, because sometimes he wondered if he was keeping her around for her body. The problem was, he got to touch it less and less these days.

As Frank and Kim stepped out to make their exit, Topher called out, "If you go now, you won't get to see what these do."

Every eye locked onto a folded manila envelope that Topher extracted from his back pocket. He reached inside and pulled out a two by two inch square of glossy white paper.

"Is that some new drug?" Frank asked.

Topher smiled and began to pass them out, one to each person. "Better. I'll explain what it does after everyone gets one. Don't break the seal on the adhesive to them before I tell you so we can all enjoy the ride together."

Everyone's curiosity peaked and the room began to chatter. One by one, they studied the innocuous looking white square that Topher placed in their palm. As people poked and prodded it and held it up to the light, it looked like just an ordinary sticker. How could it be better than recreational drugs?

Ryan was examining his when Bailey nudged him. "We haven't been here five minutes and someone is already checking you out."

"What?" Ryan asked as he doubtfully scanned the room. "Where?"

"Play it cool, Romeo," Bailey said from the side of her mouth. "3 o'clock."

"I asked where," Ryan began, but stopped talking as Bailey's foot came firmly down on his. He gave a quiet yelp, then followed where Bailey's finger pointed. A cute, chubby girl was staring at him from the opposite side of the room. Well, he didn't notice that she was staring at first. He noticed her boobs first. They were huge. And when his eyes finally found her face, yes, she was staring at him. He recognized her from his Chemistry class. She gave him a little wave, then looked down at her chest, then arched it forward, as if giving Ryan permission to look all he wanted.

"Damn," Bailey whispered. "It might be easier to get you laid than I thought."

He looked away from the girl as he remembered Bailey's words earlier. His mood became sulky. "She's not my type."

"No giant boobs, check!" Bailey said.

Ryan noticed that someone else was staring in their direction. An overweight, nerdy looking guy was looking intently at Bailey. Ryan pointed him out to her. "It looks like it might be easy for you too!"

"Ugh, that's Steven!" Bailey muttered. "No thank you!"

"You know him?"

"He keeps hitting on me in my introductory science class. And not just me, I've seen him hit on other girls in class as well. He's real suave about it too," she said sarcastically. "His signature move is to stare relentlessly like a creep. But he also likes to brush up against anyone of the female persuasion when getting to his seat in class. I'm pretty sure he would hump anything with a pulse, which he might not have if he ever brushes up against me the way I've seen him do other girls."

"I think you should give him a chance."

Ryan unsuccessfully dodged the hand to the back of his head.

As Topher handed out the last piece, the room grew quiet with anticipation. With a flourish, Topher held up the last square and said, "Thank you all for accepting the invite to my party. It will be unlike any of my other social gatherings, because of this." He shook the small square in his hand.

"Is it a new drug?" someone asked excitedly.

"It is not," Topher grinned wildly. As disappointed murmuring broke out in the room, Topher raised both his hands to quiet them down. "It's something better! And all of you get to be the first to experience it. Tiffany," he called as he motioned for her to come forward, "now is when I require your assistance."

Tiffany did as he asked, but with some hesitancy. She liked making money, but hated surprises, or being made to look foolish, and this had the potential for both. But he had paid her five hundred dollars for 90 seconds, so she dutifully strutted over to him and struck a haughty pose with a fake smile. The clock was ticking as of now, and she began to count.

With Tiffany beside him, Topher continued. "What you have in your hand is a sticker that has been infused with a possession spell. Yes, I said spell, as in magic spell. And with it, you'll be able to possess a person's body for about 90 seconds."

Tiffany did her best not to laugh out loud at him. Had he gone mad, or was he under the influence of some powerful pharmaceuticals? Either way, this would be over in 77 seconds.

Kim was already pulling on Frank's arm, a sign that she wanted to go. His eyes met hers, and she said loudly, "You brought me here for this. This is a joke, you idiot. Topher's messing with us. It's just an excuse for us all to act crazy and pretend someone is possessing us. It's stupid. We're not kids."

Before anyone had a chance to exit, Topher coolly said, "I know none of you will believe me so..." Topher peeled off the plastic tab from the sticker and pressed the adhesive gently to the small of Tiffany's back. "...so I'll show you."

Everyone gasped as Topher's body phased into Tiffany, who seemed completely unaware that anything was happening to her. Her body only twitched slightly, and then relaxed.

Tiffany began to speak as if nothing were out of the ordinary as she raised a hand and stroked her soft face. "As you can see, I'm not lying. I'm not making it up. The possession spell works. I am now in control of Tiffany's body." Her hand slid from her face, landed on her breast, and continued its descent down her voluptuous body. "Every single bit of it."

It took almost half a minute for Topher to quiet everyone down again. When they did, he kept on explaining with Tiffany's voice, but his salesmanship. "I can see a lot of you have questions, and I'll give you the basics. But if you want more than that, you'll just have to experience it for yourself. For starters, it is reusable as long as the sticker's adhesive holds, which in testing is around ten to fifteen times. To use it, you must stick it to a person's back. It doesn't matter if it's their skin or their clothes, just has to be near the center of their back for the spell to kick in. And that's it. You don't have to say or chant anything, because the spell has been preprogrammed into the sticker. And-"

Tiffany's body jerked again, and Topher's body rematerialized right behind her. Tiffany was at a count of 24 seconds. He'd better hurry up with whatever he was trying to sell.

Topher picked back up his pitch in his body. "Well, once the time is up, you pop back out with the person you possessed none the wiser, thinking that nothing has happened at all. And then you can go again by pressing the sticker on their back if you want. Or you can pick someone else. Or you can let someone possess you, or-"

Tiffany stopped counting. Why was Topher so obsessed with this silly bit of fiction. She spun to look at him and asked, "What are you talking about? No one's going to believe any of this." But she saw that everyone's eyes were on her as if she had done a spectacular magic trick.

"You see?" Topher said jubilantly. "She has no idea she was possessed! When you stick someone, it happens instantly, and when you come out, no time for them has passed. The only way they might have a clue that anything funny happened, is if you've changed their surroundings, like say moved them to a different room, or if you've been naughty and maybe taken off a few articles of their clothing." He mimed taking his shirt off.

"How is this better than drugs?" a dimwitted sophomore asked.

Topher addressed the question while he deftly reached behind Tiffany's back and retrieved the sticker. "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to be in someone else's skin? To feel taller, or stronger, or..." he placed the sticker onto Tiffany's back again, and Topher vanished into her.

Tiffany's hands went just under her breasts, and she pushed them up and locked eyes with several guys in the room. "...or to know what it's like to touch the best boobs on campus?" As Topher glanced around, he saw that he had just convinced every man to stick around. "But ladies, you could know what it's like to have an extra appendage between your legs. To feel what it's like to run a hand up and down your own dick for a change. Or, you could walk a mile in another woman's shoes and see the world through their eyes. The possibilities are endless, right up till the time runs out."

Topher could tell that not everyone was on board, but many were already imagining what they could do, or who they wanted to try it out on first. He hurried his pitch along. "But maybe some of you are worried that if you were possessed, someone would have access to all the secrets inside your head. Well rest easy. No one will be able to access your mind, your memories, your passwords and pin numbers. The only thing a person will know about you is what they already knew when they possessed you."

Topher knew he'd convinced even more of them now by more eyes darting around, looking for a person to stick. He gave the naysayers their only out. "Anyone who wants to go should leave right now. You can even take your stickers with you, but know this! They won't work outside of this house. The magic is tied to this place. The sticker would become just an ordinary sticker. And if you try to leave in the body of another person, you'd get ejected from them immediately."

Tiffany's eyes had a few more seconds to gauge people's responses, until Topher reappeared behind her. She didn't understand why Topher had stopped talking mid sentence. Her sorority sisters were looking at her with a mix of nervousness, excitement, and possibly fear. She didn't think a full 90 seconds had passed, but she was going to cut whatever this was short. "Look, Topher, if you don't need me anymore, my sisters and I are going to leave."

"Just 10 more seconds, Tiffany," Topher said patiently. "Yes, anyone who wants to, should go now." Six people began to shuffle forward to leave. Before they could get far, Topher added one more incentive. "But for anyone who wants to stay, there is an open bar."

Only three people actually left, one of which was the frightened looking sorority sister. Tiffany thought that was weird. Nobody left when there was an open bar. Why hadn't Topher led with that instead of talking about some possession sticker nonsense.

One person that was trying to leave was Kim. She was gritting her teeth and glaring furiously at her boyfriend. "Let's go!" she commanded.

But Frank dug in his heels and said firmly. "I want to stay! If you want to go, go!"

His girlfriend's eyes narrowed and both her hands went to her hips. "Why? So some skank can possess you and grab your dick? Or maybe they possess me and try and make out with you? Is that something you want? For some hussy or geek to take me over and make out with you?"

"Uh..." Was all the reply Frank could muster. Her words had sounded so exciting, so forbidden and alluring.

"Are you kidding me right now?" was all that Kim got out, before a girl behind her put a sticker on Kim's back

Frank watched with wide eyes as it happened. He saw his girlfriend gasp, then squeal! She began to flex and wiggle her fingers. After that, she brought her hands to her boobs and started squeezing them shamelessly. "Not as large as mine," Kim's voice said appreciatively. "But definitely perkier." Kim looked up into Frank's eyes and smiled. "Sorry. It seemed like your girlfriend was about to rip you a new one. I hope you don't mind."

Not only did Frank not mind, but he was hornier than he had ever been. "Would you mind if I made out with my girlfriend right now? Probably won't get a chance to later."

The person in Kim appeared to consider it for a second, then shrugged her shoulders and giggled. "Sure. Why not. It's not my body."

Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers