Possession Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lips met and their tongues intertwined, but Frank wouldn't get to experience all of it, because a sticker got placed on his back as well.

All around them, people were placing their stickers, and several people disappeared into someone else.

"Let the possession party commence!" Topher shouted. He bobbed and weaved his way quickly to the bar and began pouring drinks. "If any of you are feeling frisky, all the bedrooms are available to you!" He pressed a button on his phone and dance music flooded the room.

The most attractive people were the first to get possessed. Bailey would have fallen into that category, but when two people tried, Ryan saw them coming and intervened, pulling her out of the way. They escaped temporarily to a corner and watched as people started behaving strangely. Clothes began coming off and inhibitions were shed all around them. All combinations of people started making out passionately, guys and girls, guys and guys, and girls and girls, kissing, touching, groping. Two of the sorority girls had taken off their tops and bras and were just mashing their boobs together and giggling profusely.

"So, we're not staying and being a part of this insanity, are we?" Ryan asked Bailey as they surveyed the debauchery around them. He wanted to leave. But he was also keenly aware that Bailey was almost cheek to cheek with him, and he didn't mind that at all. He could smell her perfume, or lotion...whatever girls wear that made them smell good. He'd stay in this corner with just her for hours if she'd let him.

"How about I let you know in 90 seconds," Bailey grinned as she snaked a hand behind Ryan's back and placed her sticker.

To Ryan, it was as if no time had passed at all. Bailey's face was grinning mischievously at him one second, and then the next, his face was meshed together with a girl's. He could feel her in his mouth. It was hot and wet and warm. His dick was throbbing. He pulled back, and saw Bailey appear next to him out of the corner of his eye. He recognized the girl in front of him though, the one who had just been exploring his mouth with her tongue. It was the chubby girl that had been staring at him earlier.

She looked at him now with disappointment and hunger. "Why'd you stop?" Then she spotted Bailey.. "Oh, were you the one possessing him?"

"I don't..." Ryan was at a loss. He looked at Bailey curiously, and she just gave him a thumbs up.

The girl smirked at Bailey and extended a hand towards her. "You're a really good kisser. My name's Tabitha."

She took it and replied, "I'm Bailey, and this guy that can't form complete sentences is my friend Ryan."

"Just friends?" Tabitha asked firmly.

"Oh yeah, just friends," Bailey confirmed, which felt like a knife through Ryan's heart.

Tabitha looked at Ryan slyly. "I wonder if he'd kiss differently now?"

"Only one way to find out," Bailey teased.

Tabitha wasted no time in pulling Ryan's face back to hers. Again, Ryan felt her hot tongue as it probed his mouth. She was the one that ended the kiss this time. "Not as good, but he can learn."

Ryan glanced at Bailey, and saw that she was happy for him. He couldn't help but resent her pushing this Tabitha person into his path. Yes, he had gotten all worked up. But he was not happy. He didn't want Tabitha. He wanted Bailey. He should just tell her that, out loud, instead of it broadcasting on loop in his mind. But he knew, deep down, he was too much of a coward. He tried to smile back at his friend, but his mouth crinkled and looked like had bitten into something sour.

Bailey thought he was joking, and made a face back at him. "Enjoy yourself, kids. I'm going to go get a drink."

As she walked towards the bar, Tabitha hinted at Ryan, "I wouldn't say no to a drink."

Ryan had found his ability to brood wildly impaired by a topless Tiffany who was making out with one of her sorority sisters.

Tabitha's temper flared, but she gave Ryan another chance and loudly repeated, "Will you get me a drink?"

The question got into Ryan's ears and bounced around as he saw the two gorgeous women kiss and fondle each other. He somehow managed to say, "I'm not thirsty."

Tabitha looked angrily in Tiffany's direction, and walked away from Ryan, who had just seemed to notice how many more topless women there were in the room.

Close by, Frank noticed his kiss with Kim had ended abruptly. One second he was kissing her luscious lips, and the next she had disappeared. Before he could even look around for her, time seemed to skip again, and he found himself in a room making out with a girl he had seen earlier, but didn't know. Her hands were underneath his shirt, feeling the abs he worked so hard to keep. He heard the door shut behind him as whoever had possessed him left for a different target.

The woman in front of him was now trying to remove his shirt entirely. As he began to push her away, his girlfriend burst through the door at the worst possible time.

Kim charged like a bull and yelled, "Is this why you wanted to stay you two timing bastard!"

The girl on the bed with Frank yelped, rolled away, and ran out the door.

"Baby, this isn't what it looks like!" Frank began.

"It looked like you were hooking up with that girl that just ran out of here!" Kim said as she took a swipe at Frank.

Frank dodged, and then continued to do so as Kim kept yelling and swinging away at him. Unbeknownst to her, a rotund looking guy had entered the room, and was sneaking up behind her. Frank saw. He saw it clearly. He could have said something, could have warned her, or shouted at the guy to stop, but he didn't. A part of him, a very specific part actually, wanted his girlfriend to be possessed. He watched as a sticker was placed on her back, and the guy took control of his girlfriend's hot body.

Instantly, Kim began to take her top and hurriedly struggled with her bra strap. As she did this, she said, "Ooh, I like this one. She's real feisty. You're welcome by the way, man. I think she had it in for you.."

The bra fell away and her perky breasts sprang into view. It wasn't Frank's first time seeing them, but it was different somehow. It wasn't his girlfriend behind those eyes. It was someone else, controlling her, moving her, exposing her. For reasons he could not explain, it was the hottest thing he had ever experienced.

"Hey," Frank said in almost a whisper. "That's my girlfriend."

The person inside Kim took this as a challenge, and Kim retorted, "Well sorry pal, but she's mine for like, another 80 seconds or so."

Frank looked her body up and down, then asked, "Could you take off her skirt too?"

Kim raised one eyebrow and jeered, "You want me to take off her panties while I'm at it?"

"Yes," Frank said quietly. He was suddenly embarrassed as he realized he was asking this of another guy. A guy who would slide her underwear down her legs. Who would be able to see his girlfriend without a stitch on her.

Kim began to slowly nod like Frank's request were totally sensible. "Alright. But first, introductions. The guy extended Kim's hand while the other cupped a boob. "The name's Steven."

"Oh, uh, Frank." He shook the offered hand. This part was weird, but it was worth it as he watched Kim's eyes lock onto his, and she pulled down her skirt, then her panties.

"So, now what?" Kim's voice asked casually. "You're just going to stare at me? I mean, if that's what gets you going."

Frank thought it was so weird hearing Kim sound so easy going and accommodating. She'd been nothing but angry, bossy, and belligerent to him for months. Now she was talking to him without any of those tones or irritated expressions she typically used. And now that he wasn't shaking her hand, she was groping both of her boobs.

"Can you like, make her strike sexy poses?" Frank stammered. Why was he so nervous?

Kim stopped mid squeeze. "I thought you said she was your girlfriend? Why can't you just ask her to do that for you?"

"She is, I just, um, we've been going through a rough patch recently and..."

Kim put a hand on his shoulder. "Trouble in paradise. I get it. Say no more. I can pose her real provocative like, and you could take pictures. I wouldn't mind that, especially if you're willing to send them my way." Kim fell back onto the bed and asked with feigned innocence, "Now how do you want me?"

Frank's mouth went dry as he pulled out his phone to take pics.

Downstairs, Ryan was still gawking at the boobs all around him, but eventually remembered that Bailey was somewhere on the premises. Hadn't she said the bar? He went to find her to see if she was ready to leave. But should he try possessing someone first? That was the whole point of this, wasn't it? He could possess Bailey, but...just because she had possessed him, didn't mean she'd be cool with him possessing her. They should just leave. But first he had to find Bailey She was being a terrible wing woman.

He felt someone touch his arm and he whirled around. He swallowed hard, as a genuine goddess began speaking to him.

"So, can you like, protect me from all the creeps here?" Tiffany asked like a helpless maiden. "Everyone keeps possessing my friends and I. Maybe if I'm with you, they'll leave me alone."

"Oh, uh, I guess that's okay." Ryan managed meekly.

She sidled up next to him and began running her hand up and down his arm. "My hero. I'm glad you're here to look after me."

Ryan tried to respond, but he had registered that her breast was pressing into his arm. It was so big and soft. He had never imagined being this close to Tiffany's boobs. His head had turned of its own accord and his eyes had zeroed in on her cleavage. He had a front row seat to the twins. He could die happy. Wait, she was saying something. He hadn't been paying attention! "I'm sorry, what?"

Tiffany giggled. "I said you seemed hypnotized by my boobs."

Ryan went red. He couldn't look at Tiffany. In a panic, he began frantically looking around for Bailey to help him. "Oh. I'm sorry! They were right there and, they're so perfect, and..."

Her eyes narrowed. "Who are you looking for if perfect boobs are right in front of you?"

"My friend, Bailey," Ryan answered honestly, even as his airway seemed to be closing up as a defense mechanism not to say anything stupid until his friend could come and bail him out.

Tiffany pulled back and put her hands on her hips. "Ryan. A very attractive woman that you couldn't stop ogling earlier is now right in front of you, and you're looking for me! Get your head in the game!"

Ryan's head snapped back to Tiffany. "What?"

And right about then he watched as Bailey was ejected from Tiffany's body.

"Are you kidding me?" Ryan asked her.

While Tiffany looked at the familiar freshman in front of her, Bailey moved quickly to retrieve the sticker.

"What is happening?" Tiffany blurted angrily. "I seem to keep blacking out and waking up with different people in front of me." She looked down at her outfit. "At least my tits aren't out this time!"

Bailey put the sticker back onto Tiffany's killer bod and was back in the driver's seat a moment later.

"Why are you inside her?" Ryan asked.

"Oh, so you can talk now that you know it's me in here?" Tiffany/Bailey challenged.

"Well, yeah, I mean..."

"I'm trying to build your confidence Ryan. Tiffany is just a girl. Sure, she's hot and all, but you can carry on a conversation with her the same as me if you just...Ryan..." She saw that she had lost him again to the depths of her temporary cleavage. "Oh for the love of...here! Get it out of your system."

She grabbed the back of his head and plunged him face forward into her tits. She laughed as he struggled briefly, but then he began to slide his face around the big, bouncy orbs. Bailey noted that it felt good, maybe better than hers felt. But it had been awhile since someone's face had been this close to her chest.

Ryan was in heaven, but with a limited supply of oxygen. He didn't mind though. His face was between Tiffany's boobs, with Bailey in charge. He'd still prefer Bailey's body, but he could make do. He lifted an arm and pulled her top and bra down, just enough for a nipple to pop out.

"Hey, I'm not sure you should..." Tiffany's voice protested, but stopped as Bailey felt Ryan's tongue snake out and lick her borrowed tit. Damn! It was so sensitive. She was going to have to rub one out when this was all over. Or maybe she could still find a guy at this party to screw. As Ryan began to suck on the nipple, she reveled in the pleasure for several seconds, then pushed him back. "Okay, okay. I think your confidence has been built. Told you I'd be a great wing woman."

"Can I...could you let me kiss her?" Ryan begged. "I uh, probably need a lot of practice in that area."

Tiffany's mouth grimaced slightly. "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"You made me kiss a girl with my own mouth earlier!" Ryan countered. "And you just let me lick Tiffany's tits!"

"That's a very good point," Tiffany laughed. "Well, I guess it's okay."

She puckered and leaned forward. Ryan felt his heart surge, and his lips met hers, and it was an amazing two seconds, and then he felt the slap.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" Tiffany shrieked, and hurried off. She only made it five steps before a guy hopped into her and began feeling her up.

Bailey was standing in front of Ryan, and mouthed the word sorry.

"It's fine," Ryan said with a hand on his stinging cheek.

"Let me make it up to you. Is there anyone else you'd like me to possess?" Bailey asked helpfully.

Ryan thought that was such a loaded question. There were several beautiful women in this house. Bailey would probably let him touch any of them he wanted. But the person he really wanted to touch was right in front of him. He should just say that.

He tried. "Maybe...what if you..."

And then Tabitha walked behind Bailey and put a sticker on her back.

Upstairs, Frank was wishing 90 seconds were longer as Steven popped out of Kim for the fifth time, and promptly fell off the bed with a loud thunk. As his girlfriend's face flared with anger, Frank reached towards her and pulled the sticker off her back. "Here!" he said, and shoved it towards Steven.

"Are you helping this gross pervert possess me?" Kim snarled. She looked down at herself. "And you still haven't made him put my clothes on?"

As she was shouting, Steven placed the sticker on her back. It didn't stick, but fell off.

"Put it on her man!" Frank urged.

"I did!" Steven said anxiously. "It's not sticking anymore. That means the spell won't work." He looked towards the closed bedroom door as he planned a quick exit. He did not want to be in the middle of the impending lover's quarrel.

"Worst. Boyfriend. Ever!" Kim shouted. "What were you letting him do to me?" She seemed to notice the phone in his hand for the first time and gasped. "Were you taking naked pictures of me? While this jerk was touching my body? I'm going to kill both of you as soon as I get my fucking clothes back on!"

"That's my cue!" Steven said as he lumbered towards the door. "Good luck man."

Steven was pretty out of shape, and Frank beat him by a mile to the door. He grabbed Steven by the shoulder and began whispering in his ear. "I never used my sticker. You can have it if you keep possessing her and, uh...let me..."

"What are you whispering about?" Kim shouted as she pulled her pants back on.

"Let me touch her," Frank blurted out.

"I told you I'm not doing anything gay!"

"It's not gay when you're in a chick!"

Kim's shirt was on, and she walked towards them with malicious resolve in her eyes.

"Negotiate later!" Steven squawked. "Possess now!"

Frank gave him the sticker he had kept in his pocket. A second later, his girlfriend's hands were pummeling him about the head. He blocked what he could and tried to catch her arms.

"We are officially over!" she screamed. "And you should know I've been cheating on you with Mark for months. He's got a huge dick! Much bigger than-"

But she stopped as Steven had moved behind her, and taken control.

Frank felt the fight go out of Kim. His hands were still on her. He let them slide down her arms. Her face lifted to his, and she looked him straight in the eyes and asked very hesitantly, "What kind of touching? Does this count?"

Frank stared at her soft lips. He wanted to kiss her so bad right now. Why? Why was she so much more alluring to him this way, with someone else inside of her?

"Hey dummy," she said snapping her fingers in front of his face. "Clock's ticking. What do you want me to do so I can keep your sticker?"

"I want to kiss you!" Frank demanded.

Kim's body twisted from his grasp. "Gross. No way! I'm not kissing a guy. I didn't have a problem posing your girl, especially after you said you'd send me the pics. But I'm not kissing you, or letting you touch me, or..."

"What if I eat her out?"

Kim/Steven paused. "I, uh...I guess that's... Would I have to see your face?"

Frank shook his head. "Not if it's between your legs."

Steven was tempted. He'd only played with the boobs of the other girls' he'd possessed, except for Kim. He'd managed to clumsily rub her pussy. It had felt okay, but he was pretty sure he was doing it wrong. "Have you eaten your girlfriend's pussy before?"

"It's been awhile, but yeah."

"Did she like it?"

"Oh yeah."

Steven knew the seconds were slipping away. He didn't want to waste a whole possession round on the negotiations. "I guess, but no other touching."

"How about this," Frank said as he fished from his pocket Kim's unused sticker that he had taken from her early in the chaos. "I give you this fresh sticker as well, and you let me kiss my girlfriend before I lick her pussy and make you cum."

Two stickers! That was enough for Steven. "Deal! But I'm going to close my eyes and pretend you're a chick. And try not to use a lot of tongue-"

But Frank's mouth covered up any more words from Kim's mouth. And his hands became needy and started extracting her from her clothes as quickly as he could.

Downstairs, Tabitha in Bailey's body was grilling Ryan about his preferences. "How about that one?" she said as she pointed to a brunette taking shots at the bar.

"No. I don't want you to possess her either?"

"And you're sure you don't want me to possess that Tiffany girl again? The incredibly hot one that everyone has been fighting over."

"I'm sure."

"Then who do you want? Because it wasn't me! I could tell when you kissed me. But I can be literally anyone in this house you'd like to fuck right now. So who's it going to be?"

"I, uh, no one, okay. Why do you even want to do this with me?"

A mischievous expression danced across Bailey's face. "Because my kink is deflowering virgins. And I'd be willing to bet that you have never had a first time, have you?"

Ryan sighed and nodded once.

"Well then, virgin boy, I find myself with a terrific opportunity, and a quandary. You don't seem to want to have sex in my body, but that's okay, because I can be anyone in this house that you want me to be." Tabitha watched him carefully. He refused to make eye contact with her, and only stared at the floor. Occasionally his eyes would drift up and he'd look her in the boobs.

A thought occurred to her, and she ventured a guess. "It's this girl, isn't it? The one I'm in right now. Bailey, right? The one that's just your friend. She's the one you really want." Ryan said nothing but his eyes snapped right to hers, and they were filled with panic. That look told Tabitha all she needed to know, and she placed a hand gently onto Ryan's cheek. "Well, she's right here for the taking," Bailey's voice purred. "What do you say, virgin boy?"

"It's not the same," Ryan argued. "You're not really her. And the spell will wear off any-"