Possession Pt. 01

Story Info
His twin sister is possessed...
2.6k words
4.42
30.1k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are disgusting!" Sophie gasped.

Hank slammed his laptop shut and spun around in his chair. "It's perfectly natural."

"There's nothing natural about that," she said.

"Your telling me that boyfriend of yours don't watch porn? If he says he doesn't he's lying," Hank laughed.

"Ew," Sophie gripped her blonde hair and pulled it back into a ponytail. "If he did, his ass would be gone."

Hank shook his head. "Such a prude. Now we know why you don't keep them around."

"What because I don't watch porn?"

"No, because your a prude. Bet you just lay there and close your eyes."

Sophie went bright red and sat down on the couch. "I do not, not that it has anything to do with you. I don't think mom would agree with you talking like this either."

"That's it play the mom card. Your eighteen, not twelve."

She let out an exasperated huff of air. "Your only ten minutes older than me. How about I tell mom you're watching fuck videos on, her, laptop by the way?"

"Go ahead. I've covered my tracks. She'll never believe you."

"You really need to get a girlfriend, or boyfriend if thats what your into and stop watching that shit."

"I'm good for now. I have people."

"What, Jessie? You've probably got crabs the amount she's been passed around," she teased.

Hank raised an eyebrow. "I've been tested. Several times, I'm clean."

"For now," she stood up and stretched upwards revealing her toned stomach. She was wearing a low cut grey top that showed just a hint of cleavage. Her jeans rode low on her hips, flashing a thin line of blue underwear.

"Hey, Jessie is also clean."

"That slut doesn't even look like she washes."

Hank shook his head and smiled. "Envy is the mother of all sins."

Sophie glared at him with her piercing blue eyes. She had opted for red eye shadow and long lashes. "Ew, I don't think so. You're my brother don't forget."

"Oh I haven't forgotten."

Sophie turned to leave the room with a look of disgust on her face, but stopped as the lights flickered off and on.

Hank sighed. "Not again. These power outages need to stop."

"It was only a flicker. Stop being such a baby!"

The lights clicked off again and the room was plunged into darkness.

"Fuck!" Hank grunted and stood up. "Again?"

"I guess so," sophie giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"You can't watch any more porn ha ha!" She laughed out loud now.

"How that's funny I don't know."

"It's utterly hilarious, no wonder your failing all your classes. Too much cramp in your right hand,"

"I use my left actually, feels better."

"Shut up! Too much information, way too much!"

"Don't dish it out if to you can't take it," Hank fumbled his way over to the wall and slicked the light switch off and on. "How long you reckon this time?"

"I don't care I'm going to bed," Sophie said then stopped dead in her tracks in the doorway from the living room to the hall. The lights flickered off and on again and in that time Sophie had spun around to stare at Hank.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing darling," her voice came out in a gently purr this time.

The lights flickered off and on again. In a flash Sophie was across the room and standing right in front of Hank. He could see her outline in the dim moonlight that was creeping through the windows.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Hank said. "Get away from me!"

Sophie let out a low growl. She blinked a few times as if she was confused. "What's going on?" She said.

"I don't know what the hell are you doing?"

"Something's wrong. Someone's here!" She whispered then her body suddenly went tense. She contorted her arms and face as if fighting back some sort of pain, then collapsed backwards onto the sofa. As she fell she let out a low growl then went still.

Hank rushed over to her. He leant over her and tapped her on the side of the face. Her eyes shot open, but they weren't her usual deep blue. Hank recoiled a little as she sat bolt upright and glared at him with deep glowing red eyes.

"Ahhhhh that's better," she groaned, then relaxed with one elbow on the arm of the sofa.

"Stop fucking around Sophie," Hank said and tried the light switch. Nothing.

"Sophie?" She looked down at herself, then ran a hand from one thigh, up over her bare stomach and gripped her left breast. "Yes this body is called Sophie."

"Are you joking?" Hank said. A hint of panic could be heard in the tone of his voice. "Cuz this ain't funny."

"I don't joke," she paused between each word. Her voice was deeper now, more sensual. "And my name is not Sophie."

She stood up and walked across the room towards him. "I am Lilith, and I have been asleep for over a thousand years. Your desire called to me."

"My desire?"

"Yes," she hissed. "I could feel your desire from the beyond. Such a powerful, erotic feeling. It pulled me, right here, to this body."

"What are you?"

Lilith lifted her arms. Hank could barely see it in the dim light of the room. She groaned as Winding black tribal tattoos started snaking their way up her wrists and stopped just above the elbow. Another thin tattoo materialised across her stomach just below the bellybutton.

"With this body I could do wonders. I can't imagine she has many men refuse her," she smiled and dropped her arms. "I have had many names over the centuries, but the most common is succubus."

Hank almost choked on his own tongue as she spoke. "A succubus? As if!"

Lilith let out a laugh. "I don't need you to believe me, but I do need you to feed me," she ran a hand down his chest. Her eyes flashed and she licked her lips in hunger.

"The kitchen is that way," he pointed out into the hallway.

Lilith threw her head back laughing louder still then relaxed and let her glowing eyes rest on his. "I require your body mortal, there is no point in resisting. Not now, it's too late!"

Hank felt his mind go blank. He was about to speak but couldn't remember what he was going to say. He went to back up, but his feet felt licked in place.

Sophie stood barely inches from him, staring into his eyes with a wicked grin spread across her lips. "All who resist give in in the end, it is futile."

He went to speak but still his words would not come out. Sophie unclipped his belt, and unzipped his fly without taking her eyes off of his.

"This is what you wanted isn't it?" She whispered and slid a hand in his trousers wrapping warm fingers around his cock.

Something stirred inside of him. Sophie growled and crouched down. Her fingers worked fast and yanked his trousers down to his ankles in one swift movement. Her eyes widened as she came face to face with his half limp cock.

"All that desire you have inside you," she said. "it called to me, summoned me. It was so powerful it woke me from my sleep and I just had to have a taste of you."

She smiled that wicked smile again before planting her lips on the side of his shaft. She snarled as she pulled him gently with her teeth then sunk the full length of him inside her throat. His cock instantly got so hard he felt like it would fall off. She locked her lips around him and slid up and down with a loud slurp.

"Mmmmm," she groaned. "A thousand years of hunger. I am famished," she growled and devoured the full length of his rock hard shaft between her soft smooth lips. She gurgled as she slid him in and out of her, sucking and pulling at his shaft with her teeth.

"Ohhh," Hank gasped.

"Give me everything," Lilith groaned and pumped the base of his cock with one hand. "I want your seed in me. Fill my mouth with everything you have!"

Hank looked down. She was working his cock in a frenzy now. She let out a little whimper with each Bob of her head as if she couldn't wait for his hot load inside her.

"Give me it all," she clamped her mouth down hard. Hank jerked and twitched. He had never felt anything like it in his life. He felt himself grow even bigger inside her. She groaned as if sensing the impending explosion then whimpered as Hank let out a loud exhale of air. Her eyes flashed brighter as his hot cum gushed out of him. It hit the back of her throat with a splash but she didn't pull back. She kept her lips tight around him, swallowing as he emptied himself into her in hard spurts.

"Fuck," Hank gasped.

"Mmmmm," Lilith groaned. Her lips were still clamped around his shaft. She sucked and sucked until she was sure every last drop had entered her. When he felt himself go limp and weak she slid off of him with a slurp and smiled up at him. "You taste devine."

Hank stared down at her, then stepped back. "What the fuck was that?"

"I told you I needed feeding," she purred and stood up. She moved like a cat, in smooth, precise jerks.

"Your my sister," Hank spat back at her.

"It's true, this is your sisters body," she lifter her top up over her head and let it drop to the floor, then unclasped her smooth pink bra revealing toned, firm looking breasts. She pulled down her jeans and kicked them across the room.

"What are you doing?"

Lilith smiled at him. "I am not done yet. I'm still hungry."

Hank was led over to the couch. His trousers were off now.

"Lay down," Lilith growled. Hank obeyed her. It was like he wasn't in control of his body. He tried to resist, but the more he resisted the more he wanted to do as she asked.

"This may hurt a little," Lilith said and placed the palm of her hand in his chest.

Hank cried out as a burning hot sensation erupted in his skin. It lasted for what felt like an age, sending stabs of pain through his whole body. He tensed up, then just as quickly as it had begun it was over. She removed her hand revealing a tattoo etched into his skin. It was in the shape of a diamond and it was all black.

"That is the mark of the succubi,and if I do this," she leant forwards and gently kissed the tattoo with her soft lips.

Hank felt a spasm in his body, and as if by force, his cock grew hard as a rock. "Stop this. I can't do this with my sister!"

"Oh but you will," she purred. Her finger began to gently trace its way down his stomach and up the long length of his cock sending a wave of pleasure through him. "You have awakened me from my slumber, and now you are going to feed me!"

Lilith stood up. She lifted one leg up then crouched over him. She stared down into his eyes and placed both hands on his chest. "I have waited an age for a feast such as this. Pleasure me mortal and I may let you live."

"It's my sister," Hank gasped.

"Don't you want to fuck your sisters pussy?" She cocked her head to one side. "Don't you want to feel how tight she is around your cock?"

He opened his mouth to say no, but that wasn't the truth. He had thought about Sophie's body ever since walking in on her in the shower. Her smooth skin and tight frame got him hard that day and he'd even beat himself off to the thought of her now and again.

"That's what I thought," she said after he went silent. "I know you've been thinking about fucking this body for a while, tell me the truth."

"I have," Hank admitted.

"Then let me," the last word came out in a gasp as she quickly slid herself down on him. "Fuck you!"

Her eyes flashed a deep red as her hips began to gyrate on top of him. She was so tight his cock was getting squeezed from all angles, as if she was biting down on his shaft with her slit.

"Oh, that's it. Fuck your sisters little pussy!" She gasped. She lifted herself up, pulling off him for a second, before slamming herself back down in a wet sounding slap.

"Fuck!" Hank grunted. Pleasure shot through his body like lightning.

"Feel how tight she is!" She lifted again then slammed herself back down onto him causing her to grunt. "Your sisters pussy is delightful is it not?"

Hank nodded. He didn't care now. He grabbed her smooth hips and pulled her onto him each time she bounced.

Lilliths breathing began to get heavy, her body started to sweat and her grunts quickly turned into cries of pleasure.

"Fill me mortal!" She gasped. "Fill your sisters tight little cunt!"

Hank gripped her left breast in one hand and squeezed. Lillith arched her back and let out a loud cry of exctasy.

"Oh god!" She gasped.

He thrust his hips upwards, digging deeper into her. She opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes as the tip of his cock prodded her back wall.

"I think Its time!" She gasped and leant forwards dangling her toned breasts just close enough for him to wrap his tongue around one hard nipple. Her blonde hair had come free of it's bonds and brushed against his skin as she slid him in and out of her.

Her hips moved fast now, sliding her wet tight slit up and down every inch of his cock. Hank tensed up and grunted as pleasure swept over him.

"Give me everything!" She suddenly shouted and dug her long nails into his chest. "Fill me!"

Another quick, hard, bounce made his cock stiffen even more. She whimpered on top of him as every inch spread her open filling her insides completely.

"Oh shit!" He gasped.

"Yesssss!" She hissed as she tensed. She stopped for just a second then let out a loud high pitched scream as she slammed herself back down onto him. Her cunt tightened as liquid gushed from inside her. Her mouth opened wide and contorted as an earth shattering orgasm crashed through her.

Hank exploded just as hard as the first time. He felt his hot load burrow deep inside of her. She was so tight it felt like he was being milked by her slit. As her bounces slowed she let out a long gasp of air. Her eyes flashed bright and the tattoo just below her belly button pulsed a deep red. She leaned backwards pointing her bouncing breasts to the ceiling forcing him deeper.

"Mmmmm that was so deliciously filling," she groaned. She rocked her hips back and forwards now, gently, devouring every last drop of him into her. "Until next time?"

She giggled and collapsed forwards on top of him. Her breathing was heavy and rasping.

Sophie suddenly sat up. She looked down at Hank with horror in her eyes then quickly rolled off of him pulling his cock out of herself with a loud slurp. "what the hell!"

Hank watched as she stumbled to her feet. She tried covering herself with her arms but failed. "What the fuck did we do?"

The tattoos up her arms and on her stomach slowly disappeared into nothing but clear, smooth skin as Sophie stumbled backwards towards the door.

"I thought you knew!" Hank said.

She just looked at him across the room with a confused and slightly horrified expression on her face. "Did you fuck me?"

Hank raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Maybe!"