Possession Pt. 02

Story Info
Sister gets possessed again...
2k words
4.52
16.2k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over a week since that crazy night. Hank winced as he sat down in the couch. His balls were aching, and they hadn't stopped aching since his excursion with his sister.

As good a night as it was he was paying for it now. She had barely said a word to him. She just gave him blank stares and disgusted looks. Most of the time she spent in her room, as she was tonight.

Hank mindlessly flicked through TV stations. Nothing captured his interest. He couldn't stop thinking about her, Lilith. She had taken his sisters body and used him to feed herself. How had it happened? He had no idea. Did he enjoy it? Yes... And no.

A door slammed upstairs. He could hear the shower turn on with a hiss. A few minutes later thumps of feet could be heard on the stairs and Sophie rounded the corner from the hall. She swept passed him into the kitchen, poured herself a drink, then disappeared back upstairs without giving him so much as a glance. The door to the shower slammed again and he could hear nothing but running water.

He wanted to speak to her, but he wasn't sure how to explain what had happened. Even he wasn't sure. It was all a blur of images and sounds.

The lights flickered on and off with a buzz.

Fuck, he thought and shot to his feet.

Was it happening again?

"Sophie?" He called up the stairs.

There was no answer.

He slowly ascended to the first floor of the house and stood on the landing staring at the bathroom door. He could still hear the shower hissing water. A thin line of steam drifted under the doorway.

"You okay in there?"

No answer. He stepped forwards and gripped the bathroom door handle. He went to turn it, but hesitated as the lights flickered off and on again. Was it all going to happen again?

He turned to walk away, but the thought of Lilith stopped him dead in his tracks. He had to know, was she back, had she taken his sister once more?

"I'm coming in!" He shouted and pushed the door open. It swung and bounced off the wall behind it releasing a loud plume of steam into the hallway. The steam was so thick he couldn't see a thing.

He stepped inside, and could make out a figure standing in the shower in front of him. It was Sophie. She had her back to him, both hands were up against the wall and water from the shower cascaded down her skin onto the floor.

"You okay?" He asked.

She turned, revealing her tight pert breasts, toned abs and shaved sweet spot between her legs. She looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

"What's happening?" She said in a far off sounding voice.

"Are you okay?" He repeated.

"I can feel her Hank. I can feel her inside me!"

"Who?" He asked, but he knew who she was talking about.

"Don't let her take me," she stepped forwards and gripped the front of his shirt. "Don't let her take me, please. I can hear her voice in my head. She wants me!"

Hank opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He didn't know what to say to her.

"Please, if she takes me promise you'll resist. I don't want you to fuck me again, I don't want it!" The last words she spoke came out in a growl as the lights flickered off and on again.

Sophie stumbled back against the wall underneath the shower. Water ran over her head and down her body as her eyes suddenly widened and began to glow a hot red. Black winding tattoos crept up both her arms and another sprouted just below her belly button. As the tattoos spread her demeanor changed. She stood up straight, and glared at Hank from inside the cloud of steam that engulfed the room.

"Hello brother," she growled and a smile spread across her lips. "I have been thinking of you for a while now, and I couldn't resist returning to this gorgeous form."

She ran a hand over her left breast, caressing the nipple until it grew hard. Her movements were smooth and cat like. She grinned from across the room, then lifted a hand beckoning him closer.

Hank shook his head. "I don't think so, not this time."

"What a half hearted attempt to resist me. Did you not enjoy fucking me last time we met?"

Hank shook his head again. "Can't you pick someone else? Anyone else?"

"And why would I do that?" She beckoned him closer still. "This body is fit for a god. Men would desire me from all corners of the earth should I choose to keep my soul in this flesh. There would be no end to the amount of cock I could fuck, but I chose to gift you with the honour of pleasing me."

"And if I said no?"

She let out a deep laugh. "You will not say no. I cannot be resisted, and the more you try the more you will want to ravage the flesh stood before you."

"So I guess I don't have a choice?" He said. He thought about running, but each thought stirred that feeling of engorgement in his cock.

Lilith shook her head. "You do not, now come here and feed me!"

Hank stepped forwards. Lilith laid down on the floor and slowly spread her legs exposing his sister's tight slit.

"I want your tongue, on me, right now." She gasped. "I'm hungry and I need all of you!"

Hank crouched down. It was as if he was being pulled towards her by invisible hands. "I thought you fed off my sperm?"

She let out another laugh. "A Misconception made by most of your kind. I feed on love, passion, and pleasure. Each orgasm you give me feeds me part of your soul!"

Hank crawled closer to her beckoning arms. She ran her hands through his hair as he drew his face right up to his sister's dripping wet slit.

"That's it," she purred and pulled his head down. "Come closer. Dive into my sweet cunt!"

Hank stuck his tongue out and Lilith pulled the back of his head, clamping his lips over her slit.

"Ahhhhh," she groaned.

He licked up, slow but hard causing her legs to start quivering. She tasted like sweet sugar in his mouth.

"You like your sisters pussy?" Lilith moaned. "You like tasting her in your mouth?"

Hank nodded, and ran his tongue up her slit again, flicking the small nub of flesh that was her clit.

"Oh god!" Lilith moaned. "A little faster now."

He obeyed and began to move his tongue in wet circles, brushing her clit with each movement. She ran her hands through his hair as her firm breasts rose and fell with each deep breath. The water from the shower bounced off her skin and ran down her stomach.

"Ohhh," she groaned. "I need you!"

Lilith spread her legs a little wider, opening her sweet slit further. Hank lifted a hand up and slid one finger into her warmth.

"Yes that's it!" She hissed in agreement. She began to gyrate her hips up and down matching the movements of his swirling tongue and the finger that was now pumping into her. "I can't take it much more!"

"Mmmmm," Hank groaned into her.

"Oh god I'm going to cum!" She suddenly squealed and arched her back. "Harder!"

Hank pushed his finger deeper into her and pressed his lips against her slit as hard as he could. He licked the same spot over and over as she began to jerk and cry out.

"It's happening!" She screamed and gripped his hair as her hips lifted off the ground and her whole body tensed up. Hank licked furiously with all his strength. Her cries of pleasure echoed around the walls of the bathroom. Her legs shook and twitched. Her mouth opened wide and she squealed as what felt like electricity exploded through her body.

"Don't stop!" She gasped, barely able to speak. Her hands held his face between her legs taking every last drop of exctasy she could from him until her movements slowed and she came to a rest. Her legs slumped either side of him and she relaxed her grip on the back of his head releasing him.

Hank took a deep breath as he sat up on his knees. Her juice covered his chin and ran down his neck.

Lilith smiled at him wickedly showing her rows of neat white teeth.

"Mmmmm that was spectacular brother!" She groaned. She sat up and crossed her legs. "Did you enjoy your sisters pussy?"

Hank nodded. His breathing was heavy and rasping. "What next? Are you going to leave now?"

"Oh no my dear boy," she purred. "We are just getting started."

Hank looked at her body with hungry eyes. He had tasted his sister, and now he wanted her body completely.

"That was just the starter," she said and flipped herself around on all fours with the water running down her back and over her tight bum. She spread her legs and leant forwards, exposing herself to him. "now for the main course."

"Jeez," Hank gasped, but he didn't need telling twice. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out of his trousers.

"You know what to do?" Lilith looked back at him from her position.

"Of course," he replied.

"Then ravage me brother. Ravage me completely, and your release will be a pleasure like nothing you have ever felt."

He gripped her smooth hips in his hands and With one quick thrust he was inside her.

"Oh fuck," Lilith growled.

Hank smiled as he slid all the way out, then slammed the full length of his cock inside her again. Her slit stretched outwards and he felt her walls tighten around his shaft as if she was sucking him with her insides.

"Fuck your sisters little pussy!" She gasped as he slid into her once more. "Treat her like the slut she really is!"

Hank pushed harder, ramming himself into her as she began to cry out. Her hips started to wriggle as each thrust had her squealing louder and louder.

"You can go deeper than that," she squealed and pushed her hips back in time with his thrusts. "Fuck me deeper!"

He thrust harder now, so hard the tip of his cock touched her back wall. She let out a scream as every inch of hanks huge cock was pounding into her with hot wet slaps.

"Yesssss!" She hissed and lifted her body up angling herself just right so he could reach around and grip both her firm breasts in his hands. "Your so deep!"

"I'm gonna fill you," Hank grunted as each push of himself inside her brought him closer to exploding.

"Yesssss, give me your cum," she groaned and wriggled her hips furiously on his cock. "I want to be violated!"

"Oh god!" Hank shouted as he felt himself harden inside her.

"Fuck me!!" She squealed and threw her head back in a loud high pitched scream.

Hank felt himself explode. He filled her tight pussy with a hot load of himself as Lilith continued to writhe and buck her hips. She let out one final scream then collapsed forwards on the floor panting and gasping for air.

Hank fell backwards, sliding himself out of her. She groaned as a load of white cum gushed out of her slit and hit the floor with a slap.

"Yesssss," she hissed. "Until next time."

Sophie sat up and peered around at me. "You didn't resist did you?"

Hank shook his head.

Sophie sighed and turned to face him. "I told you to resist. Now you've gone and fucked me again."

"I know," Hank smiled. "Do you remember it?"

"Yeah. I do. I hope you enjoyed my pussy you asshole. I feel like I've just been fucked by a horse."