All Comments on 'Possessions Ch. 05'

by TheDragonsMaiden

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Longer Please

Seemed as if it was over before it had barely begun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Short or long-I'm happy there's more

I hope Ehrik made them suffer. I admit, I had to skip over some of that. That's not a criticism. It's a compliment that your writing generates such emotion.

While I want to get back to the generals, I like getting some back story on Ehrik and Alaliya. I was surprised at how Ehrik treated his enemy war slaves--like people not animals and respecting them as warriors. I like that he isn't a sadistic a-hole bent on making them suffer because of who they are. I'm not saying he's an angel but I like the depth of character that shows. This glimpse explains a lot and makes me want to know even more.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Somebody should tell them there is nothing wrong with Sarantha! She is giving her slaves sweets, sex and 'stuff for the mind', what can possibly be the problem? She's just being generous. I love the young lady. She should be a beacon of society, a treasure to uphold and praise, a saint! How dare they look down their noses at her! If she wants all 3 generals, they should have another war so she can have 6. Save her! Save the Lady Sarantha!

And give me the number of her pharmacist.

This was a stunning chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
A little too brutal for me.

I can see why you found it necessary but it turned my stomach. Looking forward to the other chapters.

I preferred the longer chapters, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Even without the erotoc element I love this as a story as a whole.

TheDragonsMaidenTheDragonsMaidenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks you all for your support!

Just so everyone knows, my Facebook page is up!

There I have sneak peeks of Chapters not yet published, family trees, and maps. :) I am also quicker to respond to questions and messages there!

Please, hop on over and give me a Like!

https://www.facebook.com/TheDragonsMaiden/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous