Possessive

Story Info
Halloween party goes very wrong. Then very right!
5.1k words
4.38
6.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, hurry up," I muttered, riding the ass of the car in front of me. I was going to be late. Late for a party that I really didn't want to go to. I nudged forward again and the car in front tapped the brakes, forcing me to drop back, swearing. I checked my shoulder and saw the narrowest of gaps in the next lane. Wrenching the wheel to the left I ducked into the middle lane, receiving a honk from behind, which I returned with a defiant middle finger. I revved the engine and powered past the dickhead in the right lane, ducking back in front of me and pushing the car to ninety.

The Halloween party was Nadine's idea and I'd only gone along because my dick was doing the thinking instead of my head.

"It's going to be epic, Nate," Nadine explained. "So we're all wearing costumes. Pink bunnies for the girls, blue for the boys. Heads on at all times. And then the fun begins."

"You know me, Chickadee," I said. "I'm up for anything." Except, perhaps, watching my girlfriend fuck a heap of her super attractive male friends.

The bunny suits unbuttoned from chest to tail, granting all sorts of access for horny bunnies to fuck like... well, like cliches. I was new to Nadine's friendship group but apart from being super hot, both men and women, they were all really nice and friendly, and up for anything. But as I drove like a demon towards the beach house they'd hired for the event, my mind was drifting away from all the things I wanted to do to Nadine's female friends, and towards what her male friends were going to do to her.

The sign for my exit drew nearer and I ducked back into the left lane, turning into the slip lane and down to the turn onto Beach Road. The light was turning amber. I floored it, not willing to wait for another light change and for some hot dude to get his grubby paws on Nadine's gorgeous, tanned skin.

In my defence, the truck really should have checked before powering through the newly turned green light. There was a crashing screaming collision of metal as I lost the road version of rock paper scissors.

***

I stood by the side of the road, staring at the wreckage of my car and the distraught truck driver on his mobile phone to emergency services.

"Fuck me, that was close," I said.

NOT REALLY, came a voice from at my shoulder. I spun to see a tall, robed figure standing beside me, also looking at the wreckage. I whimpered. I looked back at the car. Saw the hand sticking up from the driver's side window. My hand.

YES, said the robed figure. YOU ARE DEAD. COME WITH ME.

I looked down at myself. I was completely naked and vaguely transparent. I turned to where the holiday house lay, just a few hundred metres down the road. I looked back at Death.

"Yeah, nah, I don't think so," I said, and sprinted away. After a moment I risked a look back and stopped. Death was still standing by the crash, hands on its hips, looking bemused. It wasn't chasing me.

"Well, ok, then," I said, and set off towards the beach house, with little thought other than to see Nadine again. With ghostly speed, I was at the beach house in moments. Cars were parked along the street and music came from the brightly lit windows. I floated towards the house. At the door I paused, and then stepped through into the house, through the wood.

My ghostly skin tingled and the view of my eyeballs passing through the wood grain was very disconcerting but I was inside the house. And things were starting to heat up.

By the door, bunny suits rested in boxes. One of them was meant to be mine, I realised. In the kitchen, a couple of pink and blue rabbits sipped alcohol through straws. More bunnies could be seen through the patio doors in the back. And a couple were headed towards the bedrooms.

All the costumes were undone at the front. A blue rabbit passed by, his cock bouncing in front of him while his cottontail bounced behind. A girl bunny casually stroked her breasts with one fluffy paw while her companion leant against a counter, cock in paw as he watched.

Every inch of exposed skin was tanned and toned. Each breast was exquisite, be it small or large, with tiny nipples or pencil erasers. Straining cocks bobbed beneath six packs. I was suddenly kind of glad I was dead. I just wouldn't have measured up to this. Literally. Nadine kept telling me she loved me anyway, but the word 'anyway' still hung there between us, like my less than impressive cock.

Nadine. God. She was here somewhere, maybe already bent over a bed being rogered by a rabbit. I looked at the pink bunnies I could see. Nadine had a swimmer's body, muscular and lean. Her breasts were small with large areolae and dark jutting nipples.

Detective Nate was on the case. The kitchen bunny was too buxom. The two patio bunnies had smaller nipples on very nicely curved mounds. I headed towards the bedrooms. I stuck my head through the first door (tingle, ugh) and was faced with a bobbing white bunny tail with very human balls dangling free beneath. The blue bunny was pounding away at a gasping she bunny, her knees back by her shoulders and happy squeals of muffled pleasure coming from under the mask. But the ass poking out from the pink suit had skin a lot paler than Nadine's, and the Pikachu tattoo on her ass didn't fit with my girlfriend's personality. I watched the couple, admiring the man's thick cock being hugged by the woman's pussy. She squealed every time he filled her, and she stretched around him, trying to hold him inside as he withdrew and stroked inside her again. With a loud groan he pulled out and shot streamers of cum over her belly and ginger-tufted pussy.

Quietly amazed, I pulled his head out of the door. I looked down at my naked body. I already knew ghost clothes weren't a thing. Apparently, neither were ghost erections. No hormones, no blood vessels, no boners. I sighed. Next room.

In the next room, a lithe pink bunny lay on the bed. By the door, a blue buck leaned, admiring the view. I checked her out. Dark nipples, tanned skin, sculptured runway of black pubic hair. This had to be Nadine. I looked at the other person in the room. This guy had rich, caramel skin and a good build. He was taller than me but not by much. His cock was hard, thickly veined and uncut, almost twenty centimetres long and straining to reach the bunny on the bed.

The pink bunny raised up onto one elbow, her eyes on the gently bobbing member.

"I should really wait for Nate," she said, and I knew it was Nadine. The buck shrugged.

"If you want, but we're not meant to know who anyone is, so it shouldn't matter if he's here or not. Hell, I could be Nate."

"Not bloody likely," Nadine murmured, her bright blue bunny eyes glued to the large throbbing cock. They both laughed and I winced. She sighed. "I'm sure he's out there somewhere. How about you come over here and teach me something from the kama sutra?"

"Racist," said the buck, but he was already moving towards the bed.

I panicked. My girlfriend was about to be defiled by a studly blue rodent and I was powerless to do anything about it! And then I wondered...

Was I?

With a snarl of jealous anger and an effort of will, I jumped forward and dived through the bunny suit and into the guy inside.

I blinked. And stumbled. And took a deep breath. And realised I hadn't been breathing this entire time.

(what the...?)

A faint voice came from inside my head. His head. Our head? But it was faint and I was in control and I was looking down on my gorgeous girlfriend and I felt... So.

Fucking. Horny!

My body was flooded with hormones and my (his) cock was wet with precum. I was covered in a sheen of sweat from wearing the bunny suit and I could not think about anything other than fucking this gorgeous girl on the bed.

The pink bunny head tilted. "You ok?"

I nodded. "Never better. You're so fucking hot."

"You're not bad yourself. How about you get your furry ass over here and show me what that cock can do?"

(fuck yes)

My (his) body was acting without my say so. I felt everything he felt, but he was in the driving seat. Hell, I probably could have taken over, but I was so desperate to fuck Nadine that I didn't care who was actually in charge of making it happen.

I stepped forward and knelt between her legs. Strong, muscled arms reached out and slid up her inner thighs and around to grasp her hips. And then I lifted her ass off the bed and pulled her towards me.

This was new. I am a big advocate of foreplay and I would usually start by going down on her. But I guess the bunny heads made that a little difficult. Or maybe this guy was just not that considerate.

And as I pulled her forward and my straining, borrowed cock pressed against her glistening lips, I thought: well, maybe he doesn't need to.

The sensation of sliding into my girlfriend with a cock two inches longer than my own was incredible. This uncut cock was more sensitive. The body more muscular and had more control as I thrust into her. She took me in easily, but she was tight around my cock and gasped audibly as I filled her to my hilt. Her back was arched and her nipples jutted out between the pink fur. I rested inside her, feeling her writhe around me and the muscles of her pussy contracting against my cock.

"Oh my god, yes, fuck me you glorious beast!" she moaned. And I started to thrust inside her. I held her up with one hand while my other gloved hand explored her body. It was so familiar to me but different within this new body. I fucked her steadily.

"You feel so good," I said.

"Oh, that cock!" she yelled. "Get it right in there!" And who was I to deny her? I slammed into her and she gasped, and I picked up the pace, kneeling up for better thrust and lifting her to meet me. Her legs flailed as I pounded into her and her pink bunny ears flopped against the pillow as she repeatedly yelled out, throwing her head back.

Inside my head, I could hear this guy grunting and groaning along with me. He could sense me, and he was confused, but like me, he was more interested in the wriggling rabbit beneath us. Our excitement grew and she was close to cumming under the constant pounding.

"Ah fuck, I'm gonna blow!" I yelled.

"Do it, I'm there already!" she gasped, and wrapped her legs around me. Moaning and gripping her hips, I held her against me as my cock jerked over and over inside her. I'd only ever seen orgasms like this in porn and to experience it almost blew my mind. And it was enough of a shock for the owner of this fabulous body to regain control and with an angry blast of personality, he ejected me from his body and I floated, dazed, behind them both in the air.

Beneath me, blue bunny fell upon Nadine and lay, still inside her, panting heavily inside the bunny suit. Nadine wrapped her arms around him and as I drifted, stunned by the sudden expulsion, I could see his cum pooling on the mattress beneath them.

I did that. But Nadine didn't know. Suddenly desperate, I tried to get into him again, diving down. But this time, I bounced off with a shock like violent static electricity.

Was this a one-time thing? I'd had my shot and I didn't even tell her it was me?

Blue buck slowly rose and touched bunny noses with Nadine.

"That was fun," he said. "But fucking hell, something weird went on. It was like I had no control over myself for awhile there."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

He pulled out and sat on the bed, stroking Nadine's belly.

"Next time, I reckon we try it without the mask," he said.

"Nah ah!" she chided. "That would be against the rules."

He chuckled. "Fair enough. Should we check out who else is out there ready for some fluffy fucking?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Oh god, and it's not over.

Nadine was going to fuck her way through this entire house, not knowing that her boyfriend was dead on the side of the road by the offramp. Not caring, with all these perfect Peter Rabbits ready to dive into her rabbit hole.

I had to try the possession thing again. Teetering madly in the air, I swam for the doorway before realising that I could walk with a little effort of will. I slid through the door and back into the hallway. I looked around. I could hear moans and gasps from a number of rooms now, and also from outside. I headed in that direction. I just had to find myself a new blue bunny to inhabit and then get to Nadine and let her know what was happening.

And then a door beside me opened and with a giggling shriek, a fluffy pink rabbit with large, bouncing breasts scampered out of the room, pursued by a very horny paramour.

I didn't have time to move. She barrelled through me and I slid into her and was dragged along as she sprinted for the loungeroom, stumbling as my mind invaded hers and I was suddenly in charge.

I screeched to a halt, my mind whirring with a flood of new sensations. I was closer to the ground. It was disconcerting. Not as disconcerting as the fact that I WAS A FUCKING WOMAN!

Excitement flooded this body. Adrenaline from the chase, a joy at the prospect of being caught. A deep heat in my belly, desire. Wetness between my legs and the delicious sensation of fabric rubbing on incredibly sensitive nipples. I felt cheeky and sexy and horny and a desperate desire to have this stranger inside of me.

(What the fuck?)

And then he bounced off me, not expecting me to stop. I lost my balance, finding it hard to see inside this bunny costume. His hands reached out to grab me as we both stumbled forwards and he pulled me back into him, laughing. He spun me around and a good a good look at the body beneath the giant costume head. His chest and belly were lightly covered in dark black hair. His skin was pale but muscled and I involuntarily thought of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. There was a suggestive growl from the other personality inside my mind. She obviously agreed with me.

He pulled me close and a furry glove reached up to cup one of my breasts. His cock was pressing against my belly and looking down, I saw that it was slightly shorter than the last one but much thicker.

"Fuck me," I whispered. There was a chuckle from inside the mask.

"That's the plan," he said. I took a step backwards and bumped into the armrest of a couch.

"Wait," I protested. He stepped into me and stepped over the armrest. Now I was sitting and his cock was nestled between my generous tits. I was fascinated, but this wasn't getting me where I needed to go.

"Nate," I said, forgetting the 'I'm' part. He slid his cock up between my breasts.

"Nope," he said. "Guess again. Fuck I love these breasts." He pressed them around his cock and slid between them, sighing in pleasure. I watched the head, purple and shining, popping up between my breasts (and I never thought I'd have to say those words in that order) and then disappearing again, over and over.

"Don't suppose you want to break the rules and lift that mask up enough to suck on the end?" he asked, touching the rabbit's chin. And I really did. This woman's body wanted to throw the head across the room and suck this Eater Bunny's cock until she tasted Cadbury Crème.

"I need to..." I started, as pink hands started to lift the fluffy head upwards. "Need to ... need Nadine."

"You and me both," the buck said, "How about we go find her after this?" And then my mouth was free and blue gloves slipped around my neck and pulled me forward onto his waiting cock. My soft lips surrounded his cockhead and sucked eagerly, tongue swirling around and feeling the ridges. And I tasted salt and sweat and another woman's juices and I gripped his cock with furry hands and devoured him. His pubes tickled my nose as his thick cock filled my throat. The rabbit head was still on, covering the top of my head even as my lips suctioned his shaft and his head pressed against the back of my throat. Somehow I knew how to take it without gagging and I realised that I really had very little control over these bodies. They were just too fucking horny to let me take over. And my mind was subsumed in their desires and all I wanted right now was to bend over this couch and let this anonymous Harvey Rabbit fuck me til my legs stopped working.

I pulled free of his cock, taking a deep gasping breath, and rolled over on the armrest so that I was face down on the couch cushions. A fresh breeze from outside blew across my bare ass cheeks and then a hand came down with a muted slap on my ass.

"This is one perfect fucking ass," said the buck rabbit. He smacked me again. It didn't hurt through the soft gloves, but I knew he liked what he was looking at.

(wait. Is he going to... am I going to?)

And his cock pressed up against me and slid up and down between my cheeks, paused for a moment against my anus (no, wait, what?) and then slid downward and into my (MY?) wet, eager pussy.

Pleasure exploded in my brain as his cock slid into me, so wide and persistent. His hands were on my hips and he moaned loudly as he entered me and I squealed into the mask and thanked all the gods that I had said yes to this party instead of going to see a re-screening of Ferris Bueller.

My mind was evaporating inside this woman's body and I couldn't tell where she ended and I began. But what I did know was that I absolutely loved being fucked from behind. And he was relentless, filling me with each stroke. I could feel my bunny tail smacking into his belly as his balls slapped against my inner thighs. I can't describe what it felt like to be fucked as a woman. The sensation was nothing like being a man. The feeling of being filled. Of nerve endings I'd never owned lighting up and sending pleasure coursing to my brain.

"Oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes." I was repeating over and over, gasping for breath. And a sensation was building up deep inside of me and rising outwards from that thrusting. And I started to shudder as it consumed me and then I was screaming affirmatives into the rabbit head as my pussy contracted around him and I came and I literally exploded out of her body and into the air.

And I floated for a moment, making little ghostly twitching movements as my own personality reconstituted from the cacophony of sexual pleasure that surrounded it. And below me the Hugh Jackman bunny bellowed as he came inside her, pulling out and spraying her thighs and cute cotton tail.

You're not getting your deposits back on those costumes, I thought in a daze, And then: I could put up with a bit of patriarchal oppression if all of my orgasms were like that! Although I was pretty sure they weren't all like that, and furthermore confident that most men really didn't know how to make them happen.

And that, of course, brought my mind back to Nadine.

I needed to get to her, but I needed to get inside someone who wasn't completely insane with lust.

I headed outside, floating through the glass doors as that was less weird that passing through wood. At the edge of the pool, in a banana lounge, was the perfect specimen. This pink bunny sat, legs spread, leaning forward, pushing her mask up over her nose with one forearm while she tried to light a bong in the shape of a pumpkin with the other. The lighter flared and she drew in a deep breath, the water bubbling in the glass apparatus. She let the head drop and lay back on the lounge and a few moments later, wisps of expelled smoke escaped from the neck of the bunny head and it's eye holes. And then a low chuckle.

I considered her. She wasn't fucking anyone. She was obviously feeling pretty mellow. And she was gorgeous. Her skin was so dark it was almost blue. It looked amazing contrasted with the pink rabbit costume. Lying back, her breasts jutted upwards, nipples even darker and stiff in the cool night air. Between her legs, black pubic hair curled in tight patterns on her mons and as I watched, her white gloves slid over her body and one gloved paw-finger rubbed lazily between her legs.

12