Possessive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah dammit. I couldn't wait. If she was about to get into a proper aroused state. I needed to get in first. I willed myself forward. She offered no resistance as I merged with her, and for the first time, I felt like a had control. I also felt her presence much more strongly than I had the others. Her mind was a question.

"Hello?" she asked. "Is someone else in here with me?"

"Huh," I said. "Can you hear me?"

"Yeahhhh," she breathed. "Wow, this is really interesting."

"Oh thank god," I said. "I've been trying to get through to someone all night."

"Wait," she said, and I felt my brow furrow. "I know this voice. Nate?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, and as she winced at the psychic shout, "Sorry. Yes. Wait, are you Kendra?"

Of all Nadine's friends, Kendra was the one I most got along with. I really should have known from the bong, even if I hadn't seen her naked before. She was a recent import from Papua New Guinea, over here to study, and Nadine had taken her under her wing and then steadily corrupted her with our drugs and television programs. The sex party thing was new, though.

"Yes. So, what are you up to, Nate?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just possessing people as a ghost. I've had sex more tonight than I have in the last two months, and not just as a man."

Kendra gave a surprised chuckle.

"Wait, a ghost?"

I gave her a brief rundown. She held our hand up to her mouth and I felt her shock and her thoughts for Nadine and the hidden guilty feelings that lay underneath.

"We have to tell her," Kendra said. I sighed with relief.

"Finally."

"And you're not just a drug-induced hallucination?" she asked, standing up unsteadily.

"Uh, I don't think so?" I said, suddenly unsure. I was feeling very lightheaded, and the world was slowing down around me.

We headed back into the house and I guided Kendra to where I'd last seen Nadine. That room was now occupied by the girl with the Pikachu tattoo. We both stood and watched for a moment as she rode a guy's cock that was impaled deep within her anus. I shook our head.

"Can't get too horny. I lose control." We backed out of the room and onto the next.

In here two blue rabbits were lying top to literal tail. Their heads looked unnatural before we realised they were tilted back to give the guys mouth access. I started to back out again, with Kendra protesting.

"I just want to know who they are!"

There were bunnies going at it on the couch and a couple pressed against the front window, her breasts spread out along the glass and the frame rattling as he pounded into her from behind. In the next room we checked we finally found Nadine. She sat on the bed, with two huge blue bunnies standing before her.

"Does Nadine know any professional basketball players?" I asked Kendra in our mind. One way or another, Nadine was presenting as a professional skier, expertly gripping her poles and adjusting her grip. She looked past them to Kendra and smiled.

"Just in time. I'm not sure I could handle both of these guys by myself." She beckoned us over. I groaned. Here we go again. I mean, I'm not complaining, but I was pretty sure this would be my last chance, and although being fucked out of existence isn't the worst way to go, I just wanted to say goodbye to my girlfriend before that happened.

Kendra moved towards the bed. She crouched before Nadine and stared through the glass eyes of the bunny mask to the woman beneath.

"Before we do," she said, and I knew this was going to happen from the warmth seeping through our belly, "I just wanted to tell you that Nate wanted to say goodbye."

Nadine's bunny head tilted in confusion. "Wait, he's been here and he's already gone? I thought he'd come find me."

"Oh believe me, he did," Kendra said, and then started as we felt a hand slide between our ass cheeks and down over our sex. "Mmmm, oh that's nice. What was I saying?"

I knew I only had a few moments. "Nadine!" I said, "It's me! Nate! I d- ohhhh." The guy behind me had removed his glove and warm, strong fingers were now deftly sliding along the ridge of my outer lips.

"What? You and Nate did what? Fucked? That's what's meant to happen." Nadine reached out to stroke my breasts, her lighter skin highlighted against my dark. "And now it's my turn."

"No, wait," I said. But it was too late. The touch of her fingers on my nipples and the guy behind me making magic with his was too much. Our chemically altered minds let go of everything but the sensation and everything was sensation and warmth and touching and then the biggest cock I had ever felt (not saying much but still) was pressing against the entrance to our pussy and we arched our back and welcomed it inside. The other guy moved in to gently push Nadine back onto the bed and we moved forward with her. Nadine teased our nipples as we ran gloved hands over her chest and up to her neck. And then she gasped and we looked back to see her legs in the air and the other buck in her to the hilt, letting out a muffled sigh of contentment.

As they started to pick up speed, I pulled out my last bit of willpower. If this was how I was going to go, I wanted to at least see her face one more time. I slid my hands up to the base of the mask and lifted it up. She protested weakly but not much and returned the favour, pushing my mask back over my head and suddenly we were eye to eye.

"That's more like it!" the guys behind us said. "I was getting sick of these fucking bunny suits!" and they proceeded to peel us out of the rest of the suits. And now I was a gorgeous black woman lying very close to my very naked lover as two bunny headed but otherwise buck naked black guys vigorously fucked us as we lay on the bed. I gasped with each thrust and Nadine was punching the bed with the hand that wasn't clasped around the back of my neck.

Looking into her eyes, I regained a bit of control. I loved this woman, for all her teasing and all my jealousy. And I realised that Kendra loved her too, which gave me the strength to say it out loud.

"I love you, Nadine," we said, touching her cheek and drawing forward to kiss her tenderly on the lips. I mean, tenderly apart from the jolting movements each time we were slammed from behind. Nadine's eyes went wide with shock and then she broke into a wide smile.

"Oh, baby," she gasped, "I love you too."

And we kissed again and the guys loved it and pulled out and sprayed us with cum. They went to remove their rabbit heads and Nadine told them to get the fuck out and they left, their tails between their legs.

And Kendra and I crawled up on top of Nadine and looked down into her eyes and kissed her once more and as our hips touched we knew that this was right. And we reached down between her legs and felt her warmth under our fingers and heard her groan muffled not by the rabbit mask now but by our own lips.

And this time when we came I wasn't expelled but instead felt my soul merge more solidly with Kendra's. And we rolled in to snuggle against Nadine from behind and cupped her breasts and whispered in her ear.

"Happy Halloween, Chickadee."

***

The police eventually found the party, but by then we'd properly explained what had happened to me. Nadine was shocked at my loss but calmed by my continued existence within this girl that she also had feelings for.

Kendra was perfectly happy to share a body. My life insurance paid for a nice apartment for the two-and-a-half of us. Kendra used my programming skills to get a job and eventually a degree.

And I learned from repeated practice how to please two women.

Who knows, maybe this is heaven?

12