Possibilities

Story Info
Husband and wife enjoy a date night.
4.6k words
4.7
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Valentines Day ;)

It has been quiet afternoon without the kids around, which is a welcome change. We managed to secure the elusive date night with the help of grandparents. Complete with sleepover! Such opportunities for grownup alone time are rare for us. We take full advantage by going to her favorite wine bar for fancy food and drinks.

She looks glamorous, with her long dark wavy hair pouring over her shoulders, and form-fitting dress. She always looks hot as fuck when I take her out. Between the date night bra and the cut of this dress, it is hard to focus on the meal. I'm sure I'm not the only man in the restaurant that appreciated the view.

Rather than run up the tab with expensive wine that tastes damn close to the box we have at home, we detour on the way back for a bottle of something stronger. Tonight, we splurge on bourbon that should be smoother than our usual.

We get home and she tells me to pick out a movie while she gets into something comfortable. I decide to stay dressed up and go pour us a couple glasses of our new whiskey, bring them to the couch, turn off the lights, and fire up Netflix. Usually, I hate picking the date night movie, too much pressure. It not only needs to be something "good", but it also must have an element of fun or romance to keep the date vibe going. And believe me, I want to keep the date vibe going.

Tonight, I am lucky. Right on the main screen, there is a new Ryan Reynolds and Rachel McAdams movie trending. With those two in the film, she will be happy even if the plot is nonsense. A few minutes later she walks in. With the light from the hallway shining in from behind her, I get a second to check her out before she sits next to me.

She has changed out of her dress into her comfy shorts, a tank top, and a flannel overshirt. The shorts are too short for wearing out, and they have a habit of working their way up when she is sitting, but that doesn't bother me one bit. Her long legs are beautiful and sexy, and the more of them I get to admire, the better.

Though she changed, I see that she kept on her date night bra, and her makeup and earrings. She knows this is a small fetish of mine, seeing her in comfy clothes but still made up. Like a model in a pajama catalogue. The bra/tank top combo creates some stunning cleavage that my eyes are happy to revisit.

Even with the baggy clothes breaking up her outline, it is impossible for me not to picture the hourglass figure I know sits underneath. Even her walk is sexy without trying, her hips mesmerizing me as they sway with each step.

She joins me on the couch and as I hoped, is very happy with my movie choice. We cuddle on the couch and I try my best to watch the movie, instead of exploring her body with my hands. This is hard for me to do but I manage to do so for the whole movie. What a gentleman I am.

We have each had two glasses of bourbon by now, plus wine at the restaurant. She is definitely feeling it, laughing a little too long at the jokes near the end of the movie, and dancing in her seat to the credits song. I know from experience that at this level of alcohol consumption, she is goofy, chatty, and horny.

Watching her move her body is making me feel less like a gentleman and more like barbarian. As her dancing subsides, I lean towards her, my right hand reaching behind her to her right hip, and my left hand squeezing her thigh.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask. I have a feeling I know where things are going but I've been wrong before. Often by this hour we are too worn out from parenting for sexy time.

She turns to me with a goofy smile, tapping her chin like she is thinking.

"Hmm...I'm not sure. What do you want to do?" she asks back, as if she doesn't know I want to fuck her brains out.

"I kinda wanna make out," I respond. "What do you think about that?"

She leaned back, straightened out and opened her arms. With her eyes closed, she yelled "Smooch me!"

I can't deny this buzzed, silly beauty her request. I twist toward her and pull her into me. We start slow but soon are making out like teenagers. She is a fantastic kisser, with talented lips and tongue, and occasional gentle, or not so gentle, nibbles on my lips.

My hands roam her body, one slipping under the back of her shirt to hug her tightly, while my other hand wanders into her shorts for a handful of ass. She grips my forearms and triceps, moaning when I flex them for her. She has always had a thing for forearms.

I roll onto my back, bringing her with me and onto my lap. As she settles in, she brings her hips closer to me and rests her crotch against my hard cock. Until now she had avoided contact with "him".

"Oh my, what's this...?" she whispers. There is a note of surprise in her voice, as if she was expecting a flaccid member after our actions so far. Very funny; she's smarter than that. She comes in for a soft kiss and I flex my cock against her. I can feel her lips curl into a smile as we crank up the passionate kissing again.

She starts slowly grinding against my lap, causing my hips to have sporadic spasms of pleasure that seem to amuse her. Our kissing winds down and she sits straight up. I brush her open overshirt out of the way and pull down her tank top straps to check out her neck, shoulders, and décolletage. Those spots are particular interests of mine, and I can't resist a few more kisses on her skin.

I place my hands over her breasts. She grants me a moment to enjoy myself, gyrating her hips while I squeeze and massage through the bra. The TV home screen light is glowing behind her, so I can admire her while my hands stay busy. She is softly smiling, likely laughing on the inside at how shamelessly horny I appear now.

"I'm going to the boudoir," she says as she stands up, my hands slowly sliding down her front until she takes them into hers by her hips. That is her not-so-cryptic codeword for imminent bedroom playtime. She gives my hands a few squeezes as she continues. "Can you meet me back there in five minutes?"

I nod yes with a smile. She smiles back and turns to walk away. When she reaches the doorway, she stops, and her overshirt shirt slides off her shoulders and down her arms, falling to the floor. She wiggles her butt for a second, the bottom of her buns peeking out from the shorts, and then continues walking around the corner. Never did she look back at me to see if I was watching. There was no need.

I rub my hard cock over my pants for a minute before I get up to tidy and lock up for the night. After doing so I look at the clock. Three more minutes. These are going to seem even longer than microwave minutes, I'm sure. I sit back down and touch myself as I replay the night so far in my head.

I peek down the hall and see the light is off in the bedroom, with orange candlelight flickering around the small crack in the door. It's go time. I head down the hall, picking up her shirt. A few steps later, I'm surprised to find her tank top abandoned on the floor. I pick it up as well and soon find her shorts. Finally at the end of the hall, her bra is hanging on the doorknob. I have quite a collection in my arms as I push open the door, and my cock throbs at what I see.

The bed covers are pulled back and there is a towel on the sheets. On her bedside table there is a candle with three flames, making a soft romantic light, but it is bright enough to appreciate all the sights to come.

She is standing by her side of the bed, the candlelight hugging the bare outline of her straightened legs. Her hips are bent at a right angle and her lacy panties are showcasing her curvy ass as she slowly sways side to side. Covering her arched torso is a silky red negligee. Her elbows rest on the bed and as she scrolls on her phone. She is very flexible and makes this ninety-degree bend look effortless.

"I don't need those, you can leave them there," she tells me without turning her head, referring to her clothes. I set them down and consider stripping my own, but as soon as I reach for the bottom of my shirt, she stops me.

"That can stay for now."

I walk forward to her swaying ass, place my right hand on her tailbone and trace my other fingers along the silk of her negligee. "I like your outfit," I tell her.

"I thought you might."

I slide my hand down over the curve of her ass, my middle finger pressing the fabric against her until my fingertip slightly dips into her opening. I wiggle my finger a bit, noticing how warm and damp it is. I lift my hand, give her a quick spank, and rub the skin I just hit. This ass always drives me crazy with lust.

"Having fun?" she taunts. She sets down her phone and turns to sit on the edge of the bed. She looks incredibly sexy in the lingerie. I can't decide if she is sexier with it on or off. Somehow, I manage to glance away for a second and see she has been looking for something erotic to read on her phone.

"Is it my turn now?" she adds before I can answer her first question. We both knew the answer anyway.

I step in front of her, and she carefully undoes the buttons on my dress shirt, working from top to bottom. Once that is done, she pushes the shirt over my shoulders and it falls to the floor behind me. She moans as she then trails her hands over my chest and down to my abs, then back up to my shoulders and down to my forearms. She bites her lip as she admires my physique. I'm happy that I can provide her with some visual pleasure to offset the staring I do all day.

Still sitting on the bed, she turns her attention to my pants. After unzipping, she grabs near my hips and pulls down my pants and briefs in one motion. My cock slingshots up, nearly uppercutting her as she pushes my clothes to my ankles. It is hard as ever after all this foreplay.

"Why hello there," she greets this most expected visitor. I step back to finish undressing. I am now naked in the candlelight. I flex my muscles a bit since it feels like I am on display. She bites her lip as she stares me up and down.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked. I already have an idea based on the towel placement on the bed.

"How about the usual?" she asks back. I was right.

"Sounds perfect."

I take one last look from my standing vantage point as she looks up at me. Her long hair is still down over her shoulders. I brush it behind her with my hands and slip the straps of her negligee over her shoulders. I pull them down very slowly, until the tops of her breasts are fully exposed. She looks so beautiful smiling up at me, being patient as I look her up and down. I hope to remember this view perfectly for my daydreaming tomorrow.

Once I am satisfied, I push her back onto the bed, head on the pillow and ass on the towel. I have a job to do, but before I start, I have to kiss her a bit more. We kiss slowly and softly, and I drag my fingertips over her body as my free hand makes its way to her breast. When I squeeze it into my palm, she moans into me and wiggles her hips. I had best get started.

I break our kiss, release her breast and push myself up over her with both arms. She briefly looks at my flexed torso before giving me very clear "fuck me" eyes. I lower my head to kiss her neck, her collarbone, her sternum, the skin of her still partially covered breasts. On my journey south I nibble on her nipple through the lace, kiss her tummy, and then her mound through the lace panties.

I kiss down the inside of her right leg, from just outside her panties to her knee, then over to her left knee and back up. During this she grabs her phone and starts scrolling, looking for the perfect erotica no doubt. I continue kissing over her panties, from above her clit downwards. When my nose is at her opening I breathe in deeply. God, do I love her scent. My cock twitches as my arousal heightens.

I sit back and admire the view of her open legs. I hook my fingers onto her waistline, and without looking away from her phone, she lifts her ass so I can slide the panties down and off.

Her pussy is glistening, the hair neatly trimmed, and I can smell the aroma before I lower myself back down. It seems I wasn't the only one enjoying the foreplay. I breathe her scent in one more time before I turn all my focus to her pleasure.

I breathe hot air onto her clit and her hips slowly move back and forth. I hover there for a few seconds before dragging my bottom lip from the bottom of her opening up to her clit, as lightly as I can. Again, her hips wiggle. I'm not sure if she can control that or not, but it's hotter to imagine that she can't and is at my mercy.

Enough teasing. I drag my tongue up her lips and upon reaching her clit, flick it back and forth. "Yeeeessss," she whispers as I keep up the rhythm. I bury my face deep in her cunt, working my tongue to spread her wetness everywhere. My hands grip her hips tightly.

I focus on her clit, the key to making her come. Kissing, licking, nibbling, sucking. After a few minutes of moans and gyrating hips, she whispers, "Use your finger...please..."

I take my left hand from her waist and tease her wet slit up and down with my fingertip. Her hips go wild as she tries to make me go deeper, but I keep this up for a little longer. After I've had my fun teasing her, I grip her hip tightly with my right hand and pull her towards me, and plunge two fingers deep into her cunt.

Her back arches and her head pushes back into the pillow. "Fuuucckk..." she lets out, likely involuntarily, as she settles back onto the bed. I curl my fingers up and she arches again.

I am glad to be able to give her as much pleasure as she gives me. I bring my mouth back to her clit as my fingers curl and twist inside her. My hand is soaked. I reach my right hand around until it rests just above her mound, and I can feel my other fingers when I push upwards inside her.

My tongue and fingers get into a rhythm. I can hear her breathing get heavy, and more and more moans escaping. I slide out my hand and shove it back in with three fingers this time. This earns me a long, deep moan.

"I'm close," she whispers to me. I try to keep my motions as steady as I can so she can get there. Her free hand finds mine on her belly. I place mine on top of hers, so she can feel my fingers hammering inside her.

A few moments later I can feel her pussy tighten around my fingers. She puts her phone down and all is calm for a split second. Then her body crunches as her orgasm hits. Her pussy spasms, gripping and releasing my fingers. Her abs are flexing involuntarily; I use my arm to pin her hips to the bed so I can keep tonguing her clit. Her hand grips mine tightly. I hear yelling, lots of "Yes!", "Fuck!" and my name being thrown around. Another perk of the kids sleeping elsewhere; she can be as loud as she wants.

After a minute of this she relaxes. I pull my head back but leave my fingers inside her. She releases my right hand. I keep moving my fingers slowly inside her as she experiences some aftershocks. It is a great feeling when I can make her come with only my mouth and hands. I think she would agree.

I sit up and she looks at me sleepily.

"Thank you..." she says softly.

"You're welcome," I say back, but with each syllable I curl my fingers. She spasms again, smiling, before telling me to get out. I slide out my hand, which is completely soaked. Thankfully the towel was there, and I dried my hand, then my soaking beard.

"I want you...in my mouth," she says. I am doubtful that she enjoys giving oral as much as I do, but I am not going to turn down that offer. I had long gone soft, as all of my blood went to my forearms and hands during the workout.

I lay on back next her and get comfortable. She rolls over on top of me and mimics what I did to her moments ago, lightly kissing my chest, then my stomach. I hope she notices that I have recently trimmed for her. Slowly she approaches my stiffening cock and hovers over it. I can feel her warm breath.

She drags the tip of her tongue along the underside of my cock, from the base the tip, over and over, and I can't help moaning. With her fingers she lifts it into her mouth, fitting most of it in as it is not fully hard. Her skillful tongue makes circles around me as I rapidly swell to full mast.

I'm larger than most, and she has to pull away before I hit the back of her throat. But without a pause she grips my cock and starts to pump up and down my slick shaft, her hand and mouth each covering half of me. They move in sync while she sucks hard and flicks her tongue. Her other hand starts to gently play with my balls. I am in heaven.

It is difficult for me to stay still while I am experiencing such intense pleasure. With my right hand I reach down, into her negligee and cup her left breast. I love the feeling of her tits swaying beneath her. With my left hand I grip a fistful of hair and start to thrust my hips. She continues without stopping, her hand on my shaft protecting her throat from my long cock. After a minute of fucking her face I feel my orgasm coming, and immediately pull my hips back from her mouth.

"It's too good baby, I almost came. But I don't want to come yet," I tell her. She smiles up at me and wipes her lips and chin. We don't have to talk about what comes next. She rolls onto the towel with her legs pulled up, and grabs her vibrator from the bedside drawer. I kneel in front of her pussy and slide the tip of my cock up and down her wet opening, then poke in just the tip to tease her. She starts reading her erotica again.

I slide forward and in one fluid motion, sink my hard cock deep into her cunt until my hips meet her thighs. We moan in unison as I stay still, balls deep, enjoying the tight grip on the full length of my cock. I feel bigger and harder than ever before, and can feel the back wall of her pussy against my tip. We are the perfect size for each other.

She powers on and brings the vibrator to her clit. I begin fucking her slowly, pulling out most of my length, pausing a second and then pushing back in. Her body is lit by her phone, and I can't help but run my hands all over her, from her jawline and neck, down to her thighs and back up again. I tug her negligee down until it gets stuck under her breasts, and for the first time tonight I can see her tits in their full glory. They jiggle as I begin fucking her slightly faster.

I watch as her breathing picks up, from time to time biting her lip, or opening her mouth for a silent moan. While she stares intently at her story, I squeeze her breasts and push her down into the bed. Not enough to hurt her, but enough that she can feel restrained. I move my right hand to above her mound and pin her hips down, increasing my pace even more.

My first indication that she is coming is her cunt contracting hard on my cock. After a second it releases, and she drops her phone as her hips start to gyrate. I move my hand to the back of her neck and pull her forehead to mine. Her eyes and mouth are open wide in pleasure. She meets my gaze and yells a loud and long "FUUUUUUCCKKKK!"

For a minute I hold her tight against me, fucking hard while her hips hammer up and down. Finally her orgasm subsides, and she sets her toy aside as her hips fall to the bed, but I continue to fuck her hard and deep.

"Yes... yes... yes... fast... hard... faster... harder...FUCK!" she whispers then yells. She grabs her tits to stop them from flying up and down, but a second later releases them so I can watch them go instead. Seeing her body jiggle, her breasts shaking as I jackhammer her, turns me on even more. Her body is so incredibly sexy, covered or naked.

I am getting close but I'm not ready to end our session yet. I pull back quickly until my cock is free.

"No, no, NO, don't stop..." she complains as I lean forward and kiss her breasts.

Already my impending orgasm has backed away, and I slide the underside of my wet cock up and down over her clit.

12