Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you want me?" she asks.

"Roll over," I answer, and I lean back so she can swing her legs over without kicking me. She gets onto her elbows and knees, face down, ass up.

Her round ass rocks side to side in front of me. She knows her ass is magnificent, and that it drives me crazy. I rub, squeeze and spank both cheeks. One last look to admire her form, and then I line up my cock with her pussy. I grab her hips and pull her back until I bottom out.

I start slow, enjoying the feeling. My cock is as hard as ever, and this feels so good that I want it to last. My hands knead her ass cheeks as I pump her, slow and steady.

To my surprise, she grabs her vibrator and turns it on again, bring it to her clit. Usually, two orgasms is her limit, but every now and then we try for three. I keep fucking in the same rhythm so she can focus on coming.

For several minutes this continues, her using her toy and me steadily and slowly fucking. I trace my fingertips along her lower back and ass, occasionally spanking her. My hands run underneath her, across her tummy and over her hanging breasts, which are slightly sticky with sweat from her last orgasm. She is still and silent except for the buzzing. I am more than happy to stay like this, edging and admiring what is literally the ass of my dreams.

Suddenly her back starts jerking up and down, like a sped-up cat/cow stretch. Her grunts are muffled by the mattress. Now that her orgasm has started, I begin to fuck as fast as I can, pulling her back into me by her hips, making a loud smack when our bodies collide. She comes for a minute before she relaxes, turning off the toy for what must be the final time. I slow my rhythm and stop, still inside her.

For a moment we stay like that, enjoying the closeness. Her whole body glistens as if she has finished a light workout. It is possible she is dozing off after all that activity. But then she starts to stir, very subtly shifting forward a bit, then back. Then again. I lean back, relax my hands by my sides, and watch her ass work my cock up and down. Her body starts moving more forward each time, before slamming back into me. Soon I see her body pull away to the last inch of my cock, as far as possible without me escaping. She is expertly fucking my entire length on every pump.

I can't recall ever feeling as intense a pleasure as her tight wet cunt is giving me now. Usually I am fucking her, but this time she is doing all the work. Though my body is relaxed, my cock is still rock hard. I stay on the edge of my orgasm for minutes, perfectly still but for my eyes wandering over her ass. Unless I flex my cock or thrust my hips, I should be able to stay in this blissful state without coming. I don't want it to ever stop.

Perhaps realizing I am content to keep her doing this late into the night, she decides to finish me off. She reaches a hand down between her legs and gently massages my balls. A few seconds later she reaches back further and grazes her fingertips over my ass, a move that she knows is enough to push me over the edge.

"Fuck baby, you are making me come," I warn her. She doesn't stop; there is no indication that she heard me at all. I would normally pull out and finish on her backside, but it feels so good like this that I stay perfectly still.

The next time her ass hits my hips, my cock flexes and my orgasm hits hard. I let out a long, low groan as I paint the walls of her cunt with rope after rope of cum. The pleasure is immeasurable. This is the greatest orgasm I have ever had.

She doesn't stop rocking on my cock until she feels my aftershocks, uncontrollable hip thrusts as my cock softens inside her. "Oh my god baby, that was incredible, I love you so much," I tell her. She wiggles her ass in response and my cock slides out. I collapse next to her, breathing heavily. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves me to get cleaned up. I drift to sleep before she comes back.

12