Possum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers

Shana then had her lips engulfing Juni's and she realised that the girl had been kissing her throughout her orgasm.

"You are so fucking sexy", Shana said. "I want to eat you." Juni felt her pussy suddenly grip hard and she recognised the intensity of her own arousal, like it had risen sharpely from within her hidden world. It was like she was hopelessly immersed in an insanely erotic dream.

When Juni looked to the side, Yoshi and Katsuro had a different naked girl on their laps and they had long let go of her hands. Katsuro had chosen a taller dark-haired girl with large breasts and Yoshi had a thin asian brunette who was pushing her small breasts into his face and he was sucking on her nipples. Juni gasped as she realised what she was being made to be part of.

Suddenly, there was a hand up under her skirt, rubbing into her wetness and Juni began to realise that she would cum. It was Shana. Juni arched her back and cried out in bliss as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. The girl kept pushing her fingers into Juni's pussy, raising her level of orgasmic intensity. Juni cried out again and again as she came. She opened her eyes and realised that everyone had turned to watch her and she felt a ripple of excitement and peaked again, feeling all the eyes in the room on her. She recognised she was getting off even more because of their voyeuristic attention. The strippers seemed in awe of her sensuality and some of the men groaned and came in their pants without further stimulation, such was their excitement at the involuntary orgasm of the smoking hot blonde with the angelic face. It was absolutely incredible, and Yoshi and Katsuro both kissed her neck and whispered into her ear what a gorgeous little slut she was.

Katsuro said, "You are the icing on my holiday, little one. I cannot wait for all the enjoyment you are going to give me over the next few weeks."

"I can't." Juni said instinctively, although her words seemed distant. She was still coming down from her peak. "I can't. I am not a slut, I am not a whore. I need to get home. You can't do this to me. This is like. .. Rape."

"No one has raped you," Katsuro said, his words seemingly blending together in a long diatribe. "The videos show that you have enjoyed every second of the love we have shown you. Do you think you are going to the police? What will you say? You had a lap dance in a club that you entered of your own accord and the stripper and your own excitement bought you to orgasm. It is a story I am sure will entertain the officers, particularly when we show them your video." He smiled a hard smile of pure dominance and she felt fear for her future.

"We are going to open your eyes up to a new universe of love", Yoshi said. Juni turned towards him and saw his smile was filled with warmth and love for her. She felt confusionin her drug-addled mind. After this moment of existential disclosure, Juni passed back into semi-consciousness.

The next thing she realised was that Juni was dancing with the blonde stripper, who was kissing her breasts, jutting up over her low-cut top. They were writhing together in front of all the men. Some were watching them and others were enjoying the attentions of the other strippers. The stripper danced erotically with her and she found herself mirror the girl's dancing. She was dancing like a stripper, except she was still in her suit. She saw visions of women through the ages dancing for men, back to the beginning of time. It was surreal and time was warping, like she was in a Dali painting.

They left the private room and were in a sea of people in the main club area. Juni was dancing with total abandon with Yoshi, being amazed at his flexibility and rhythm. Something about the drug was making her love to dance.

"Your dancing is too good." Juni observed, drunkenly. "You don't look Japanese."

She wondered vaguely if she might have been a little racist.

"I grew up in Australia." Yoshi replied simply, smiling. "I used to go to all the clubs."

She found his smile hynotic and thought he looked very handsome and lovable.

Suddenly a huge arm grabbed her around the waist and dragged her away from Yoshi, there was a mouth on hers and a hand covering one of her buttocks, squeezing and kneading. She tried to push away from the man and realised that she was in the clutches of the tall Aussie with the hard, strong body. He lifted her up off the ground easily and pulled her close, walking backwards as he went with his hand holding her up with his hand under her arse, drawing her into the crowd and away from the Japanese men. It happened so quickly that she had no time to move. He pushed her against a wall and she realised he had opened her legs and was pushing himself between them. He grabbed her hand and made her grip his huge cock, her fingers could not encircle it and she cried out. It was huge and hard and throbbing.

"Why do men get so turned on by me?" She asked herself in panic as she gripped his cock, trying to push it away. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion.

Then, suddenly, she felt the tip of the huge phallus push into her, opening her up for him. She realised that her pussy was very wet, that she felt horny and ready for him. She cried out as he pushed a fraction deeper. She was being raped.

"Oooooh," She cried out, in desperation and urgent arousal.

His voice was deep and gruff but filled with need and passion. He began whispering into her ear.

"You are the sexiest slut in here." He said, as he manouevred her around on his cock, trying to find how he could impale himself further into her soft, warm love cavern. "You are a hot, sexy slut to come to the strip club looking for someone to fuck, with your waxed cunt and crotchless pantihose. You need a man like me to keep you under control."

Juni's eyes were wide open and she tried to say something but nothing emerged from her mouth, as she felt his cock opening her and her pussy welcoming its invasion. She gasped in shock at his hardness and her pussy's reaction, sucking at the tip of his member. She started to moan in arousal and submision. He body wanted to be fucked. Was it just the drugs?

The drugs and drink had had significant effect. She was helpless to stop the Aussie from putting his hands under her skirt, squeezing her arse and lifting her up so he could impale himself into her. He wrapped her legs around him, holding her up with his arms, his hands on her naked buttocks. She was balanced with just his huge cock head inside her, she felt her pussy pulse, it seemed as if it was trying to suck his cock into her, to rape herself on it. She tried to push at his chest.

The huge aussie laughed at her, fully understadning how turned on she was becoming. He bit into the soft flesh of her neck. Jodi was trying to fight but all she could muster was a soft moan as he pushed more of himself into her. She knew it was only the first inch or so. It was so big and she was so tight. Her mouth opened and he kissed her deeply. She did not react even though her mouth was open and he searched it with his tongue. She was so horny that she began to feel her back arch and her pussy pulsed again. She was on the verge of cumming.

"Could anything more happen to me today?" she thought. "Is it the drug making me think like this? Everyone is just using me. Who is this rapist? How can he just take me like this in the club? Why am I stuck on his cock?"

She felt the wall pressd up against her back and realised he was going to rape her against it. A group of men had gathered around to watch, as if it was just more of the evening's entertainment.

Suddenly she was lifted up off her feet completely as he readjusted their position. Her thighs were pulled around his torso, he was about to finally impale her on his shaft when there was a series of quick movements. The huge aussie was pulled back seemlessly and Juni landed on her feet, the guy's cock having made a quick exit. The aussie was being held in a karate grip by three of Katsuro's men.

He was yelling out in fury, "She's mine. I am taking her home. She wants me." One of Katsuro's men gave the aussie a sharp jolt to his solar plexus and he was silenced, gasping for air.

Juni could only shake her head no, she could not speak. A large bouncer approached. With a word from Katsuro, the aussie was quickly escorted out of the club. Juni was safe once again, relatively, anyway. Katsuro pulled her skirt down around her thighs, as it had ridden up, totally exposing her to the crowd of onlookers. No one could take their eyes from her. A stunning girl, who looked like an angel, getting groped in the club totally trumped the strippers on the stage. She realised that her chest was heaving with fear and arousal and she gradually calmed herself down. Katsuro had his party make their way to the bus and hotel.

The next thing Juni knew was that she was being carried into a hotel room by Katsuro. He gently placed her on the bed and carefully removed the few items of clothing she was wearing. She remembered him kissing her from head to toe and making her writhe in bliss one more time before he retreated to his room. He did not penetrate her, did not technically rape her, not with his cock.

Juni woke up alone, a terrible headache wracking her brain. She struggled through the memories of the day before and could scarcely believe all that had happened. After a long shower to clear her head and giving herself the once over, she began to realise that, although she had not chosen to participate in many of the acts, she had not objected. Apart from the bus of course. She had not objected to the stripper making her cum, not objected to the Aussie touching her, or even trying to fuck her.

"I was drunk and drugged for sure," she thought, justifying her insouciance.

When Juni remembered the stripper who had made her cum, Shani, she rationalised that it was because Yoshi and Katsuro were holding her hands and her body had acted on its own accord, in defiance of her mind's desires. Yet she realised that she made no verbal complaint and she had definitely been swooning in the erotic atmosphere of the strip club.

"God, I just let out my inner slut." She recalled, with revulsion. "Why the fuck did I do that? Those men must think I am a slut waiting to explode in lust. They all want me, all the men; I can see it in their eyes, I could see it in their hard cocks."

It was with strange and twisted pride that she knew with certainty that she could arouse virtually any man.

"They must think I am really very sexy." She thought, blushing at her own beauty as she studied the naked female perfection shining back at her through the frosty mirror. She often made lists of her flaws, like all women do. Yet the truth was that these were unnoticeable to anyone else. She seemed flawless to them. She remembered Rani's words and shivered at her thoughts of faceless men having her strip for them.

"I bet if I stripped they would come without touching themselves." She drew a sharp breath and stopped herself thinking of her favourite secret fantasy. "What a perverse fantasy to have after they all but raped me on the bus."

"OMG the bus," she recalled with urgency. "We have to spend the next few weeks together. I need to get out of this. I have to ring Peter."

Suddenly, she had a flashback to her bed last night. "It was Katsuro and he finger fucked me to orgasm again and I am sure he put his cock in my mouth when I was barely conscious. I can feel it stretching my mouth. I was sucking on it, I must have been drugged, it was big and fat. I know I would have let him fuck me, I was that fucking horny. Why didn't he try? Doesn't he like me? Or is it because he did not want to rape me?"

She remained extremely confused by Katsuro's strange behaviour and rang Peter, her boss, while she was in the bathroom doing her makeup.

She tried to explain to Peter that the men had made her feel very uncomfortable and vulnerable. She said she was worried that one of them might molest her in her tent, or in the darkness of the bus, that she was sure something would happen. However, Peter seemed unmoved by her claims.

"Why do you say that?" he said, in an intensely serious tone. "What have they done to you?"

The moment of truth. She took a deep breath.

"They touched me." She said in a soft whisper, feeling the tears well up.

"What? Who touched you? Where did they touch you? Did anyone see it, was it serious, do you know who it was? Can you identify them? Did anyone see him? Are you alright?" Peter asked far too many questions one after the other.

"I feel uncomfortable and scared and I am really afraid it will get worse." She said, realising that any details would mean she would have to tell her boss that they made her cum with their fingers and she did not know who it was.

"Do you mean grope or pinch or brush up against you?" Peter asked, as if he was reading a shopping list. "Japanese men are renowned for that, so my advice is not to go too near them and certainly not alone and not at night. I am sure if you stay near Yoshi or Katsuro they will look after you." Juni rolled her eyes. He was asking her to do what was impossible.

"Yes, that will be easy." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm. It seemed to be lost on Peter, or he was ignoring her tone. How could she actually tell him she needed OUT and needed to get away NOW.

"I have to get out!" she said, as firmly as she could.

Peter was unimpressed.

"Unless you can explain to me exactly what happened and who did it and tell me if we need to bring in the police, then I think you are over-reacting. I really need this trip to finish well, you know, the trip is bringing in around 200K for our company and our profit pays your yearly salary. Did you know Katsuro had called me?" Peter paused for greatest effect, as the significance of what he said sank in.

Juni was floored. "What did he say?"

"He said that you were wonderful and that he could not see the men having more fun than with having you around. They said you are remarkably tolerant and great fun. They said you have an excellent sense of humour. They told me you were dancing with Yoshi last night and that everyone loved you. You will be fine, they love you." Peter finished convincingly. His voice was suddenly pleasant, like a strong minded uncle reminding her that she had homework to do.

"That's one way to put it," Juni responded, thinking that her sarcastic tone would be enough to make him see the twisted reality that she could not describe.

Peter then went on to say that he was

"I tell you what," Peter offered conspiratorially, as if he was giving her everything she ever needed. "I am prepared to give you a bonus of $5000 on top of the $2000, if you go through with the three weeks."

"Shit," Juni thought. "Does he realise he is asking me to be a hooker?"

"On the other hand," Peter said decisively. "If I need to come and replace you myself, then the airfare is coming out of your pay and it will only be pro-rata for time spent. Am I making myself clear enough?"

Juni knew what this would mean. This meant she would get nothing, or negative nothing. Her job might also be on the line, she could read it in his tone.

"So I really need you to stay on." Peter said, finally, without waiting for her response. "Katsuro said he was so happy with you that he intends to give you a special bonus as a surprise as well. I just don't see what the trouble is."

"OK!" she whispered quietly. Peter had given her no choice.

If she persisted with her argument without evidence, now she knew that Katsuro was familiar with her boss, she was sure that Katsuro would show Peter the video, humiliate her and make her out to be a bitch and a slut. He might even put the video online. Maybe he had already done it? She needed to find out. She decided that if she stayed she was going to get back the video and any other evidence the men had gathered. The made another resolution as well.

"I have to stop them bringing out the slut in me that seems to take over. How can I respond so profoundly to just a little touching?" she thought, confused by her body's own responsiveness.

Juni recalled how the aussie had picked her up and taken her and she had just hung on to him, waiting to get penetrated. She shivered with excitement and chided herself for remembering more the sexual high, rather than the terrifying rape that it was. She realised that she was not thinking of anything except sex.

"Was this the effect of the ecstasy?" she wondered.

She rang me, her boyfriend, next and told me that everything was not fine. She said all Japanese men are total perverts and they took her to a strip club. I have to admit, thinking about my gorgeous girlfriend in a strip club got me very excited and before I had realised I was grabbing my hard cock as she described what had occurred at the club. I felt a little guilty but I groaned as I came, while she was talking about the aussie pushing himself into her tight pussy and how he could not even get his huge cock inside her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Juni asked loudly and angrily. She had heard me cum. "Are getting off on me telling you I was raped in the club?"

"Yes, I am sorry. Your heavy breathing turned me on." I admitted reluctantly, in the affirmative. "I thought you sounded turned on yourself. You seemed aroused by it and it turned me on." She was still breathing unnaturally, I thought. I was sure she was turned on.

"I got off on your breathing. I can still hear you." I said, trying to weasel out of the trap I had set for myself. "I imagined you dancing with the stripper and I got hard. Then you said he was taking you because your pussy was open to him because you had nothing on. It sounded like a primal ritual. It sounded like you wanted him. I'm sorry, babe."

My attempts at placating her were not entirely successful.

"You are a fucking pervert. Are all of you fucking men the same? Are you insane?" she asked loudly, before adding, "Talk after the outback. God only knows what they are going to do to me out there. Is that going to turn you on too, if I tell you they raped me every day in the desert?"

I tried to splutter a reply but nothing of substance emerged. I felt that I had let her down.

"Just leave and come home," I said, hopefully. "It will all be OK!".

"No," she said. "I need this fucking job and I am going to get sacked if I don't stay on."

She hung up.

Juni came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and there was Katsuro, sitting on the bed. He must have overheard her conversation with me. Maybe he came in with the waiter as a generous breakfast was served on a small table. He patted the seat beside him and motioned for Juni to sit next to him. She was not in a very good frame of mind, though, with a hangover and having had two unsatisfactory conversations that day already. She decided to start on the front foot.

"I suppose you have come back to rape me for real this morning? You might as well, you seem to be able to come into my room at will and do anything you like to me. Why haven't you already fucked me? You were certainly hard enough last night when you pushed your cock into my mouth. You treat me like your slut and call me a slut. Maybe I am not enough of a slut yet for you and your pervert friends." Juni crossed her arms over her breasts in defiance, as she stood in her white hotel towel that covered only a few inches of succulent thighs.

Katsuro laughed loudly as he pat the bed, waiting for her to sit.

Juni had other ideas. "I prefer to sit over here, Mr Katsuro, I am not even dressed."

As she moved towards a lounge chair near the window, Katsuro got up and let his robe fall open, his cock at half-mast was still very impressive and a good six inches long even though it was half flaccid. Juni turned as he moved, saw his display gasped and stared briefly, pausing long enough for him to grab her by the hand and pull her down beside him on the bed.

fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers