Post-accident Developments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With you, we have to first discuss your ambitions as a skier and discuss the level of effort and dedication it would take you to get there. At your age, perhaps it your ambition should not be aimed to going past becoming a top weekend skier to maximise your enjoyment of the sport."

"Oh, that's disappointing."

"I'm not saying definitely that's the pinnacle to you. You need to think about it deeply and realistically. Obviously, in real world thinking, it needs to be one step at the time."

"Agreed. May I grab your bulge now?"

"No. Let's swim. I have to say nice tits."

Nessa sulky look transformed into a smile.

Chapter 4

After swimming, they returned inside the house.

Milly came out and Nessa ran past her mother with her bikini top in one hand and the other arm held over her boobs.

"Pam Evans called to invited us over for dinner tomorrow evening."

"I'm not going unless Larry is also invited."

"He is, I said we have the young chap, who drove the car that Chester demolished. staying as a house guest and she said bring him too. I said that the guy is younger and more handsome than her son and that could upset Philip and she laughed and said the visitor can't help his age or his looks."

"Great thinking mum, and thanks," Nessa called.

Milly eyed Larry and said bluntly, "Did you two, you know..."

Larry was aware he was already respecting Milly as all much as his mother."

"No, I was conscious that Nessa has a regular boyfriend."

"What, you didn't even touch her?"

"Correct, and I admit I did entertain the thought. My thinking is if she had any objection, it probably would be pretty flimsy. She was being provocative displaying herself in front of me. She's rather full on and playful, isn't she?"

"Yes, and don't worry is something happens between you two, Larry. My impression is Philip is not 100% committed to her, or two anything else for that matter, and yet he's a bit of a bully."

"I'll show you to your room. Unpack and shower, dress casual and then join us in the tv room for drinks."

* * *

On Sunday evening as the Milly Nessa and Larry were about to board the Prado, Larry eyed Nessa in her white lace and beaded cocktail dress, his gaze resting on her pert boobs.

"Magnificent."

"My hero," she purred.

"Omigod," Milly her mother muttered, squeezing one of her heavy breasts.

"Come on you lot," Chester cried, "We're 20 minutes late already.

"Great, we'll be able to make a grand entrance," Milly said. "You sit in the front with Chester, Milly said, "And engage my husband in filthy male's talk."

"What's that?"

"Snooker, babes, heroic farting and your mothers are the best cooks ever," Nessa giggled.

"Is this one of those R21 XXX transportations, Larry quipped and that produced resounding laughter.

Larry said to Chester, "Fat lamb prices appear to be dipping."

"Yeah, now that you mention it, I agree."

"Oh, save me," Milly muttered. "Pull out one of your boobs for me to suck, darling."

"Get fucked."

"Nessa, is that the approved way to speak to your mother."

Miraculously, they arrived at the Evans' farmhouse five kilometres away still entirely insane, a little intoxicated and not seriously abusing one another.

Pam Evans came out to greet them and whispered to Milly, her regular tennis partner, "You're late?

"Yes honey, we didn't wish to catch you with your nickers down."

"Oh, I wish," Pam said, wiping her brow with the back of a hand theatrically.

"Omigod, who's this stunner?"

"Larry Rivers, please meet our hostess Pam Evans."

"Oh Larry," she said, giving a passable impression of almost swooning. "Please take me to my bed upstairs."

"Can't, I have to talk to your husband about the state of fat lamb prices at market."

"That would be totally wasted; we are 100% into beef raising."

"Oh, then I'll talk to him about the length of women's dress hems at present."

"Larry, please come with me and I'll introduce you to Rick. He's beginning to appear perverted these days. Rather than dress lengths, he's more interested if women that he eyes are wearing panties."

"That's an honourable male pre-occupation, Pam. Don't every allow him to lose that interest otherwise you'll find he'll have difficulty retaining erections."

"Omigod, Larry you are far more useful in giving profound advice that our visiting parish priest. What are you two laughing about?"

Milly and Nessa buried their mirth and both said apologies.

"For what?"

"For entertaining us," Milly said, stumbling.

"Wait until I get pissed on red wine and I'll have you rolling on the floor," Pam promised eyeing the two female guest wiping tears away.

As the remnants of the main course were being cleared, Rick eyed Larry aggressively.

"So, you're the guy brought in to cut off Nessa Macfie's romantic interest in my son?"

"Go to it dad, take a swing at him if he lies," said son Philip, an insipid-looking jerk who perhaps owed that to masturbating excessively.

"Rick, cut the crap. I haven't been brought anywhere by anyone to do anything. Do you agree with that internet article I read alleging that in American, Hereford beef is beginning to lose further ground in the popularity of Angus beef?"

"That's crap why would I be interested? What happens in America stays in America."

"Rick, I believe I saw a swag of Herefords in the drive in to here."

"Yeah, we have all Herefords. So what?"

"For one thing, America virtually controls the world's mainstream cattle markets because of the mountain of beef it imports and it's superior marketing controls beef prices and the direction of demand."

"What, those jerks control our exports and prices we receive?"

"Yes, according to what I've read."

"The bastards."

"I guess some of the world will agree to that but Rick, I've also read of New Zealand being accused of attempting to control the world Kiwi Fruit/Chinese gooseberry market."

"That's bullshit."

"You could be right, Rick."

Philip said aggressively, "I want you to keep your hands off my girlfriend."

"I'm agreeable to that, Philip but I guess we're both are familiar with the saying, "The flesh in weak."

Philip said threateningly, "Meaning?"

"We don't know if Nessa can keep her hands off me, and she may accept that's an impossible prohibition for her."

Philip stood and cracking his knuckles said, "Meaning."

"Philip, I find your behaviour over this appears salacious. However, with the best of intents, may I ask do you believe you might be right guy for her?"

His parents looked at their son aghast, while the other three visitors appeared puzzled as if wondering where that new line of conversation was going.

"I... I have no idea."

"You could get your testicles tested to find if they are crammed with female hormones."

"What, does that mean I can only produce female babies?"

"Possibly but perhaps more likely is you could be undergoing a sex change."

"Omigod, Philip," Pam groaned.

"Fuck, Philip," said his dad. "That could explain why you appear to act like a girl at times."

"Sorry," Philip whined.

"Perhaps I should go."

"Whatever for, Larry? We haven't had dessert yet.'

"You need to console your son who appears to be a quandary about his sexuality," Larry said, sympathetically. "On the other hand, testing may find there's absolutely nothing wrong with him and my bet is on that outcome."

"Yes, we should go," Millie said standing and kissing and consoling her friend.

Rick shook Larry's hand and patted him on the back.

"Thanks awfully for exposing this glitch in the family, mate. Thanks to you, there's probably a great chance that early intervention can deal with it effectively."

"Bye Larry," Pam said with a touch of menace. "I'm really not sure about you."

"There you go," Larry laughed, confusing her.

During the drive home, Chester said, "Well done Larry for sorting out that hidden sexuality problem relating to Philips balls."

"Yes, you were wonderful darling Larry. The Evans family will be forever grateful to you. Pam especially. She's ever so eager to have grandchildren."

"Mom, dad, you two were also taken in by Larry's great hoax."

"What?" Chester said, startled. "You have to be kidding."

"Perhaps it could have been a hoodwink, Milly said carefully. "Explain yourself Nessa."

"It was just Larry piling on the bullshit thick and fast and making it sound so credible, or rather totally incredible to me but them I'm professionally trained to analyse claims lobbed at me as a consultant psychologist."

"Larry?"

"Nessa is on to me, Milly. I just glimpsed the opportunity to perhaps get Philip the procrastinator out of Nessa's hair and took it. As I began my spiel, thoughts began to pile up on me and I seized what I thought was the best of them. I simply delivered a wave of absurdity, rather convincingly I thought."

Chester laughed and said. "You arsehole, you've cleared the way to nobble Nessa yourself."

"I hope so, eventually. Perhaps in a matter of weeks when the next ski season opens. I wish to be involved in weekend work as a ski instructor as I understand I'm known be reputation down here and the instructors and admin people will sadly remember Heather. Perhaps such involvement will assist me to move on. Also, depending on Nessa's level of commitment, I hope to be able to convert her into a star skier to become good enough to be in the running to take out local championships."

"I'd like that, really like that," Milly said.

"Me too and Milly and I would welcome some ski instruction from you," Chester said.

"I'm bound to commit," Nessa said. "Larry and I still have to talk this through and my thoughts are to get moving on this sooner rather than later, Larry and I will be banging passionately because that's the kind of people we are.

Chester, Milly and Larry smiled warmly while Larry looked interested in that comment.

The End


12