Post-Apocalyptic Breeding World Ch. 01

Story Info
It’s a post apocalyptic world with new breeding laws.
4.2k words
3.38
39.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Character:

Seth and Sienna- grew up together & are married

William- Lawyer who becomes a regular breeding partner for Sienna

Marcus- Bus Driver

Jebediah- Seth's Father

Brenda- Seth's Mother

Joanna- Sienna's Mother

Robèrt- Sienna's Father

Uncle Bill- Sienna's Godfather her dads best friend and her honorary "Uncle"

Jasmine- One of Uncle Bill's Hucows

Jorge- would be robber who carried the giant box for Sienna

Jesús- would be robber and Jorge's brother

Carlos- "would be robber" cousin to Jorge and Jesús

Crìstobal- Carlos's brother

______________________________

As Seth and Sienna walked out of the Dollar General to the bus stop they were grinning and giggling while they walked past a older cop (in his mid 60s at most) fucking a 40 year old looking woman bent over the hood of his cop car. As they got to the bus stop an older gentleman was being pleasured by two young women who couldn't have been older than 19. It was the year 2200 and lots of things had changed the biggest being public indecency laws had been done away with all over the world and this was just a regular occurrence. When the government had mandated families start being larger after the apocalypse that wiped out 1/3rd of the worlds population people started fucking like bunnies and so the last surviving government officials did away with the laws around public indecency and having sex in public was normal.

As they got on the bus they saw a beautiful young 20 something Asian woman sucking off the 60 year old bus driver who smiled and greeted each of them but he stopped Sienna and put his hand up her skirt and stuck his fingers up her hot still wet sticky pussy from when the assistant manager at dollar general had just fucked her moments before they exited the store. He grinned at her and said "Oh my that's nice Sienna I hope to knock you up one of these days soon. Too bad that husband of yours has first dibs on who breeds you for the first time." She smiled back and ran a hand through his handsome beard affectionately and said "you have quite the woman in front of you I'd like to see her knocked up first." He removed his fingers from her pussy sucked them and she went to go sit on Seth's lap with his dick inside her.

As she sat down she noticed a heavily pregnant Latina woman getting derailed by two men a young black man and a 80 something white gentleman who was pummeling her pussy and then right across from her and Seth a man in a suit was getting his dick sucked by a gorgeous blonde woman who was wearing a chastity belt which was a sign of a woman who's actively trying to get bred by one man and one man only she also had a catheter bag for urine and a colostomy bag for poop. As the woman finished sucking off the gentleman in the suit she stood up and sat next to an older man who patted her and praised her.

The gentleman in the suit motioned silently to Sienna to him she looked at Seth who nodded and she went over and sat on the man's lap and started bobbing up and down on his giant thick dick he whispered in her ear "I'm William I'm a lawyer and I have money. I'll breed you and then pay you handsomely for having my babies" she moaned and nodded contentedly and watched Seth begin to fuck a 20 year old woman with long brown hair and green eyes. Moaning in sync with Seth's fuck buddy she bounced vigorously on William's giant cock until she felt him twitch and he began to cum inside her.

She thought back to when the cashier at the dollar general was ringing them up and the 45 year old manager was fucking the shit out of the young cashier who had been moaning and ringing up their items everyone in the line had grabbed someone near them and fucked too. The assistant manager had fucked Sienna in the cleaning products aisle while Seth had grabbed a pregnant 35 year old woman who was pushing a double stroller and fucked her.

Now they were on their way home to finish a project for school they were both 18 and married to each other and had just started at the local Breeding Academy, many fresh outta high school young adults chose to go to the breeding academy's as they looked good on resumes to employers. When the bus rolled to a stop they got up grabbed their stuff but before Sienna got out she kissed the young Asian woman the driver was entertaining and then she pulled her shirt down and offered one of her milk filled 36DD breasts to the driver Marcus who suckled happily and greedily. Sienna put her head back and sighed glad to be free of some of the weight she had been feeling from her engorged milk-filled tits. He drank her down and then drank the whole other tit down and then Sienna leaned down and kissed him for a few minutes before she got off the bus he yelled out "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

He was also a bus driver for their Academy on week days and she was excited.

When she and Seth got to his place they did their project then fucked in his room until his dad walked in and said "dinner is at 5:30" he then thrust his also giant dick into sienna's mouth and came at the same time Seth did and then Seth left the room leaving Sienna and Jebediah to fuck each other they talked while he fucked her

Sienna said "have you bred Brenda again?"

(His wife Brenda was constantly having their babies Seth was fourth out of 28 kids)

Jeb said "yes we just found out she's pregnant with twins, again. I'm also breeding Brenda's sister now that she's a widow. Her 6 kids are wanting more siblings."

They both came at the same time and then went downstairs to find Seth fucking the maid and the gardener fucking Brenda. When they all were done they had dinner and Seth and Sienna went to bed early fucked and then fell asleep.

The next morning they got up had breakfast and got on the bus and Sienna stopped to give Dave a breast and put his hand up her skirt. When she finally sat down on Seth's dick she fucked him all the way to school. When they got to their school Sienna stayed for a moment to get attention from Marcus who wound up fucking her. Then she and Seth went inside.

They went to their lockers then headed to one of the bathrooms and when they found two couples were fucking and a girl who was on a toilet was masterbating while watching to which Sienna walked over to the girl after peeing in another toilet and shoved one of her milk laden breasts into the girls mouth while they all watched the two couples finish. When they made it to their first class before the bell their home room teacher Ms. Chen was being motorboated by the gym teacher the male health teacher and one of the assistant principals Mr. Chu they watched as all three men came at the same time and then they plopped her on the desk leaving so she could recover herself. They walked up to Sienna on their way out but not before bending her over her desk and fingering her pussy making her moan and squirt all over their hands.

As the day went on Sienna fucked many of her male classmates with Seth watching close by but when they got to gym class they were given a surprise inspection so the girls were on all fours on massage tables and the boys stood up against one of the walls with their dicks standing to attention. The doctors were a man and a woman and usually the woman inspected the girls and the man the guys but today it was the other way around.

Doctor Sam (the male doctor) started by preparing an extra large speculum for each of the young women and started at Sienna's end of the line opening her speculum to the widest setting possible and began feeling inside her and landed right on her g-spot making her quiver and moan as he began to massage it continuously. After making her cum and squirt for five minutes he did the same with all the other senior girls. And when he was done he went back over to Sienna and removed her speculum and proceeded to fuck her while they watched the guys get their penis's and their prostates massaged.

Sienna enjoyed Dr. Sam breeding her and when he came inside her so did she. When the inspection was over they were given options of free play or just hanging out in the gym but only a few people played basketball while the rest paired up and were fucking. Dr. Sam stayed and played with Sienna while Seth sat by and watched/masturbated. Dr. Sam often would take Sienna out of class to pleasure him in his office. She was a favorite of his and she knew he hoped to impregnate her first. When the bell finally rung for last period Dr. Sam pulled her shorts up and kissed her but not before saying "we'll go to my office Seth can get you the work you miss from last period" he then nodded at Seth and took Sienna's hand and they went down to his office.

When they walked in he shut and locked the door and closed all the blinds and offered her a purple drink that she knew right away was a constipation agent and she knew what this meant, he wanted to give her enemas so she guzzled down the 32 ounce drink that tasted like grapes and got on all fours on one of the beds and she let Dr. Sam get to work. After about 10 minutes she began to feel the full effects of the constipation drink and she could feel the pain and the bloating so when he felt her abdomen he began to fill her colon with the hot water and epsom salt solution, in the past they had experimented with the hot water and soap solution, then was the hot coffee enema, then the broth enema and now was the hot water and epsom salt mixture. She felt the warmth of the water flowing into her body and when she drained one bag he replaced it with another until she could not take anymore which stopped at 15 bags of the enema solution.

And when she drained the last bag he then "corked" her with an anal plug and they just sat there for a bit until he began to fuck her. He came several times inside her making her squirt all over the place. But as the enema began to do its job she began moaning and crying out but he just patted her ass and said "you made it 3 hours last time if you can make it three hours later making it a total of six hours I will take you to my place and fuck you all night and the rest of the week." She moaned in response and did her best.

When the final bell rang there was a knock on the door and Dr. Sam unlocked it to find Seth there let him in then shut and locked the door again. He walked back over to Sienna and stroked her, cooing at her. He looked over at Seth who was stroking himself and then he smiled at him and said "come here, kneel down and open your mouth" Seth did so without much pushback. It wasn't unusual to see men pleasure each other most people were bisexual, demisexual, binary etc. just last week they had seen two men outside the gas station sucking each other off. So for Seth to take Dr. Sam's dick in his mouth and down his throat was not shocking at all. As they did that Sienna moaned and groaned more feeling the really strong effects of the enema now. But it had only been a total of four hours she needed to make it for six hours.

School was done for the day the only people left were the teachers who were either fucking each other or grading papers or doing both. As Sam and Seth moaned there was another knock on the door to which Seth got up and promptly answered it to find it was the assistant principal for the juniors he greeted them after the door shut and locked and he grinned as he walked over to Sienna who was still groaning or mooing as she sounded like a cow by now. Dr. Sam spoke up saying "we're going for six hours this time. She's doing pretty well so far but she's gonna need to relieve herself soon." The junior's principal Josiah was a 29 year old black man who stood at 6'3" and over 265 pounds of pure muscle and his dick was even more impressive a total 16 inches long and 24 inches thick.

He went to a cupboard and grabbed the largest speculum a pair of exam gloves walked over to her and got to work once he had the speculum at the largest setting and her pussy was a giant gaping hole he took off the exam gloves lubed up his giant specimen and shoved it into her now gaping hole making her moan like a cow in heat. He fucked her making her squirt several times over the next two hours and cumming inside her a few times until the six hour mark came she was give a clear 10 gallon bucket of which they watched her relieve herself into, to which she moaned as she relieved herself. She went home with Dr. Sam that night.

Over the rest of the week things went smoothly until it was Friday afternoon and Sienna left in the afternoon to go to her job as a health aid at the nursing home near the school. When she got there in her scrub top and scrub skirt (sans panties) she went to her first and favorite patient Mr. Lionel Jessup a 77 year old widowed black man, veteran and retired Doctor who she always saw first. She walked down the hallway stopping to greet her fellow healthcare workers (kissing, hugging, touching, etc.) she walked to his door knocked and said "paging Dr. Jessup, Dr. Jessup is needed in the maternity wing." She smiled as he laughed heartily saying "there's my favorite girl come come sit on the edge of the bed with your legs in the stirrups I must give attention to that hot wet cunny of yours."

She walked over and did as she was told and as soon as she laid back she felt his bristly bearded face shove itself into her hot wet shaved pussy and moaned as he licked and sucked her tender pussy. The best part about Mr. Jessup was he LOVED eating pussy and he often did it no matter what even if a woman was menstruating he didn't care he'd eat it all day everyday if he could.

He often put female staff or female residents in his stirrups and eat them out for hours but Sienna was his favorite he called her "my girl" or "little girl" he enjoyed her often. She moaned as he stuck his tongue and nose up her little snatch. As she was moaning a voice drifted in and Sienna recognized it immediately as her supervisor Joanna, "well hello hon good to see you I knew I'd find you here I wanna let you know that Carissa is coming in here to give birth to her twins she'll be in all fours she's coming down the hall now. That's ok right Mr. Jessup?" Jessup grunted his approval and she nodded and bent down and kissed Sienna for a few moments and said "You are a treasure I'll come back later to have you myself too ok."

Sienna moaned her agreement then screamed in ecstasy as she squirted violently. As she did so Mr. Jessup sucked it all up religiously and when she finished he popped his head up and said "ok little girl get yourself up." Just as Carissa came into the room with 2 other nurses got on the floor in doggystyle and was moaning and being pleasured meanwhile Mr. Jessup fisted hi giant dick got it hard and grabbed Sienna by the hips and with her facing out so she could watch Carissa and she began to bob up and down on his big thick cock moaning. Mr. Jessup spoke up saying "mmmmmm little girl you are soaking wet!! goddamn I'm gonna have the boys come in later and railroad you, fuck!!!" Sienna moaned in satisfaction and smiled to herself. Mr. Jessup said "I keep telling y'all Carissa is too big to be carrying just twins I think she's got more than twins in that womb of hers"

Carissa was moaning and pushing this was her 11th birth she'd been having babies for a longtime now her parents had started her out early and she never went to public school she had homeschooled and had fallen in love with her neighbors son (well one of their sons) and they had grown up together. All her births had been multiples she had well over 34 children and she was easily impregnated which made breeding easy for her. As she pushed out her second baby they heard it cry and rejoiced but when it turned out she wasn't done Mr. Jessup said "told ya!!! She's got more babies up there then y'all thought she had." So over the next hours 2 babies turned into 4 and 6 then when the 10th baby came out they called for an ambulance. When the 12th and final baby came out they all waited for the multiple placentas and Carissa said "I wanna keep the placentas please for my garden." When the ambulances came they carted her and her brood off to the hospital and Sienna and Mr. Jessup kept fucking like rabbits until he came for a 5th time.

Over the next few hours Sienna tended to her other patients giving them their meds helping them on the toilet etc Fucking them giving them her tits to suckle and saw her supervisor for a scheduled session. Then When it was an hour before the end of her shift one of the residents Sandy asked for Sienna, and Sienna obliged Sandy when she said "come here girl I'm thirsty." To which Sienna walked over and offered her milk laden tit and Sandy latched greedily and also took her hand and started fisting Sienna making her moan.

Sandy a 70 year old bisexual woman enjoyed Sienna immensely and was the only resident who had an obsession with fisting, anal and vaginal. As Sandy began to finish off the tit in her mouth she grabbed at the other but not before grabbing her bottle of domperidone and giving Sienna 3 small pills to which she swallowed immediately with a glass of water.

Sandy drank for a bit on Sienna's other tit until she slowed down a bit and popped the perky large areola out of her mouth and sighed while fingering Sienna and playing with her g-spot causing her to squirt and moan and twitch uncontrollably in ecstasy and Sandy said "now you can clock out completely blacked out from ecstasy. I saw the men running that train on you. You're such a good little slut baby hopefully you're bred soon."

Before Sienna clocked out she visited Mr. Jessup one last time and when he came inside her pussy she knew for sure she had just been successfully bred by the handsome older black doctor. When she got out of work she walked to the dollar general (open 24 hours) and walked to the back where the ClearBlue pregnancy tests were knowing full well both the manager AND the assistant manager would follow her and they did and she bent over an aisle display just in time to feel the manager stick his still wet and hard dick in her pussy but picked her up allowing for the assistant manager to come up behind her and shove his dick into her pert asshole and they got to banging and bobbing her up and down a few late night customers walked by and ogled them and watched her get pummeled.

One man walked up and just masturbated while watching them and then she felt the managers twitch and they both groaned in release as she twitched and squirted. When they finished they set her down and the manager Dave (45) said "you're pregnant?" She nodded replying "I think so I'm buying some of these just in case." Dave gave her a kiss to which she accepted and then said "I'll be right back." And he walked away and the assistant manager George took her to the front cash register where the cashier Tara was being serviced by two hulking large men one white and one Hispanic. It was then that Sienna noticed that the 22 year old cashier just had on an extremely large and long dollar general uniform shirt and nothing else no panties no pants or skirt or a bra which made her smile as George hiked up her skirt and began pummeling her wet aching pussy again. Both women moaned and held each other's hands and when their foreheads were right against each other they began to moan and kiss each other Tara had soft luscious lips and Sienna moaned harder and louder with each kiss.

Finally Dave came walking up to the front carrying a large box and set it down saying "here an entire box of clearblue pregnancy tests. No charge as you've already paid with your pussy." When Sienna and Tara both got released after the men came inside them, four men came in the door with knives and yelled "give us the money or else" but Tara and Sienna sauntered over and said "have us and then take whatever products you need no charge." It worked two of the "robbers" grabbed Tara and the other two grabbed Sienna and began fucking them. Dave watched intently as his cashier moaned loudly to having a giant dick up her pert tight little asshole. Sienna gasped and moaned as she was being absolutely demolished.

12