Post-Apocalyptic Breeding World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy aching and even wetter than before she was now just squirting all over and moaning like an animal in heat. When all four men had came then switched and switched again both women were dropped to the floor and the men got their items and then walked out of the store. Sienna looked at her giant box of pregnancy tests and frowned saying how am I going to get this home?" Then the door opened and one of the "would be robbers" came back in and kissed her and before walking out she grabbed his large calloused tan hands and said "can you help me get this box home I can't carry it that far. Please?"

He looked at her and said "Si mi putita of course pequeña mami as long as I get to have you after shawty" she smiled nodded and kissed him and he grabbed the box and they walked out together to his crew's car where he put the box in the trunk and slipped her into the very back seat after she told the driver where to take them, and took his giant dick out and lowered her onto it making her moan and croon. Facing each other he kissed her and grabbed her giant tits asking "these filled with milk puta?" She nodded and he put one of her giant engorged tits in his mouth and started sucking down her milky goodness making her moan sensually in the process when they got to her family's home the would be robber whi she found out was named Jorge came inside her then the two of them got out of the car grabbed the giant box and went inside.

When they walked into the living room they found one of Sierra's older sisters was attempting to breastfeed one of the neighbor boys from down the street Sienna threw a pillow at them and said "go somewhere else find your twin sister and this one's brother!!" the girl giggled and ran off leaving Sienna alone and she led Jorge to her bedroom where he set down the box opened it and grabbed a little box of unopened pregnancy tests and handed it to her. she opened it took one out and peed on it then while she waited she bent over the counter and Jorge started fucking her again. when the wait ended she flipped over the pregnancy test and squealed when she saw the word "Pregnant".

12