Post-apocalyptic Pussyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, baby, come here. Come to Daddy."

He instructed me to wrap around his tree trunk thigh and hug him to calm down. It was bizarre at first, trying to get comfort from the man who'd just abused me, but I was in such a crazed, feral state that any solace was appreciated.

Snake started rubbing my head and telling me I was a good cocksucker. He said most boys don't like to but that he could tell I was made for it. I was so embarrassed to be called out but couldn't deny my dick was still hard as a diamond.

I breathed deep and slow as he massaged my scalp and was lulled into a bit of a trance. I'd never been this close with anyone, let alone an older man, and my brain was releasing all sorts of confusing chemicals. It sounds nuts but after a few minutes I felt strangely at ease, like I was finally safe for the first time in two years. It was probably some primal reaction to Snake's authority and size but either way it was a welcome change.

"Daddy's gonna take care of you, you know that right?"

He was still stroking my hair, telling me that as my man he was gonna protect me. I kept my eyes closed and suckled on the finger he'd offered while he hypnotized me with his gravely baritone.

"I think it's time I took your cherry now, huh boy? No sense in keepin' you a virgin."

I was lost kissing Snake's hairy thigh when he began coaxing me back onto our portable mattress.

"I'm gonna do you on your back, baby, just like a girl."

I tensed up and my pupils darted around but he soothed me.

"Shhhh, Daddy's got you, don't worry. I wont hurt you. I'll take you real slow....."

He put his sturdy hips between mine and moved my legs up onto his shoulders.

"Even brought a little lube for you," he smiled, seemingly proud of his altruistic gesture.

I couldn't really believe it as he rubbed the silky liquid around my butthole. It was so jarring to be in this position, spread out on my back while a man lubed me up. I was still coming to grips with it all when his long finger started poking against me.

"So tiiiight...." he hissed while worming it in.

I gasped loudly, having never been remotely penetrated. This sensation was brand new and I felt violated on another level! My body didn't even feel like my own anymore as Snake fingered me. I was a toy now, some sex doll for Snake to fuck.

He probed me for a few minutes while maintaining strict eye contact. I was petrified, utterly paralyzed as he sodomized and "prepared" me.

A few finger curls later, I heard something terrible, a high-pitched "Oooooo...." whimpering out of my mouth.

Snake gave me a heartfelt smile and said, "no other boy has taken it so well, I'm glad you like me too."

I thought he was just being cruel, but when I looked down I was again cursed by the sight of my rock hard erection! With each deep poke against my moist walls I could see my small stick lurch higher and higher!

"I think I found your g-spot," he laughed after rubbing a particularly pleasant area.

He didn't stop and soon I was panting and groaning, inadvertently humping Snake's hand as it milked out my precum. I felt like I was gonna cum and piss at the same time, like he was directly poking the source of my pleasure.

"Hnn!! HNNN!!"

While still digging into me, he leaned forward and planted his hairy face on mine.

"OoOoOoOooooo...." I fluttered.

His beard was so warm and fuzzy and lips surprisingly soft. I'd only kissed a handful of girls but none made me feel this comforted, this desired as we crossed tongues.

"You were made for this," he told me, and it was hard to disagree.

Everything felt so terribly right as I lay back getting fingered, Snake leaning over me. We were the perfect dichotomy, hairy man and smooth boy, protector and pleaser, and it felt like it all made sense.

"I'm gonna take your virginity now, okay boy? Make you mine forever."

I stared at him with both fear and awe, my mouth agape, unable to respond as I contemplated how easily he'd turned me out. Snake just kept smiling and kissing me as he lubed himself. Up and down he rubbed, teasing my hole, putting pressure on it but not yet slipping in.

But the lube was doing its job. He couldn't just glide against my bubble butt forever. His hips pushed forward and slowly his cockhead started breaking into my ubertight orifice.

"No... NO!!"

I panicked as I felt his body entering mine. It was torturous! So wrong!! Totally taboo!!!

But Snake assured me it was okay, and not just okay but actually as nature intended. As he gently pushed his head deeper into me, he explained that without "society" constraining us, the strong rule over the weak.

"This is just how it's 'sposed to be," he said with an entirely genuine smile. "You were made to be here like this. On your back with your legs spread, pussy stretched. It's in your nature, little beta boy."

"Hnnn!! HNNNN!!!"

"You're okay," he soothed while inching the beginning of his shaft into my tunnel. "Daddy's got you, you're okay. Your Alpha's got you."

"MMM!! P-pleeaaassseee!"

I felt so powerless and disoriented! My legs were on Snake's shoulders, hands pinned to my sides as he kissed me and pushed deeper. I hated to admit it but the simple intimacy of our two bodies was enough to make me feel warm inside. I knew it was just hormones and not my fault, but it was hard to pretend I didn't like it, if only a little....

It felt so good to have a guy like Snake this close to me, holding me, protecting me. I'd been so lost since this whole thing started and finally somebody gave a shit.

Sure he was forcefully fucking my ass and made me suck him off, but I was still alive. And I couldn't deny my bodily reactions.... Plus, when you think about it, it sort of counts as sex, right? So I guess I really won't die a virgin...

I moaned accidentally after this realization and Snake noticed. He started kissing me harder, mashing his beard into my soft cheeks while piercing my hot core. His dick was long and pressed up against my prostate well before he bottomed out. I squeaked when he first hit it and looked up at him with nervous excitement.

"That felt good, huh?" he asked, and though I didn't respond we both knew the answer.

Snake slow-humped again, pressing up hard on that nerve bundle deep inside.

"Ooohhh UH!"

"Heh, that's it. Daddy's gonna make your lil g-spot squirt."

He kept my arms trapped while continuing to plunge his penis into my butthole. The deeper he went the crazier I felt as his turgid torpedo jammed against my sensitive walls. My whole body was tingling and I could feel immense pressure building in my loins. Growing and growing with each deep thrust.

"Ahhh! AHHH!"

I didn't even know it was possible to feel like this: overly full and slightly in pain, but also hot, hard and ready to burst!

"HNNN!! HNNN!!" I wheezed as he rotated around my insides.

Snake kept kissing me, diving into my face while working towards my depths.

"Fuck baby! You're really takin' it now!"

I could hear the slick sounds of sex as he sped up and felt utterly under his control. I couldn't even squirm and just cried in a high pitch as he pummeled my prostate.

"Aaaaahhh!! Oh god! Oh Fuck! GOD! EEEAAHHH!!"

The experience was overwhelming! To be folded in half by a bearded beast, it was truly surreal! And even more insane was how well I took it, how devilishly delicious it felt to be fucked up my butt!

My dick strained painfully when he pressed my prostate and I could feel precum squirting out. I rarely leaked but this experience was totally different. It felt like he was literally pushing the fluids out of me and I couldn't stop it! Snake brought a lubey hand down to grip my stick and I moaned wildly.

"That's it, let it out! Pretty boys like you always cum on Daddy's dick."

I knew he was right and that I was about to explode. With his big rod battering my boy button it didn't take long to push me over the edge and soon my body was convulsing.

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD!"

I couldn't believe what was happening. That I was orgasming with a man's dick inside me. No, because a man's dick was inside me!

"Oh fuck baby! That's it! Daddy's gonna make you cum like a little girl!"

"Unnnhhh!!! HUUUNNNHHH!!!"

My thighs squeezed tightly around his sturdy torso and my head thrashed about as the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced began. It started in the center of my pelvis, near a collection of nerves he'd been rhythmically pounding.

I kept squeezing my inner muscle around his phallus and each one pushed my cum up further. The pressure had gotten unbearably high and his slippery hand was overstimulating my sensitive dick. Between his pokes and strokes there was no way to hold it in any longer! The dam was about to break and it was going to be otherworldly.

First my pelvic wall flexed, squeezing Snake's meat and tightening my hole. Then it forcefully relaxed, followed by a series of rapid contractions that wrung out my load. Each flex produced more boycum and by the end I was shocked at how much he'd drawn out. Almost a full minute of my insides churning, my eyes rolling back as my seed spilled into his warm hand.

It poured out in a way I'd never seen, flowing with little spurts perfectly in sync with his rut. And it was far more cum than I'd ever produced! The whole experience was so much more intense than jacking off--more mind blowing, carnal and raw! And I'm not proud to admit it but yes, it was HOT as FUCK!!

Most importantly though, the sex was another link in the bond forming between me and Snake. He'd given me that orgasm and I'd never forget it.

With Snake breeding my ass simultaneously it was hard to reconcile with my position. He had sex like a man--filling up a warm hole--whereas I was the warm hole.... I'd always imagined myself in his position yet now I was full of cum! Snake noticed my conflicted emotions and brushed my bangs away.

"I knew you'd love it, sweet boy."

He kissed me then started gently removing his penis from my battered hole. It was painful even though he went slowly, and when it finally plopped out the suction sound was the most humiliating thing I'd ever heard.

I felt his seed leak and instinctively put my hand down to not spill on the blanket. When I felt around my butt it was all wet, a combination of lube, cum and anal fluids. I was surprised to not see any shit or blood when I pulled back up and could just smell the thick sperm.

Snake grabbed a towel and wiped us down before pulling me into a spooning position. I'd never been cuddled and couldn't have guessed my first time would be as little spoon to a man twice my age.

Still, it felt strangely good to be held after having the cum forcefully fucked out of me. I was so dazed and abused that a big warm body, no matter whose, was comforting. Snake's face was buried in my hair as he breathed deeply. He kept pulling my slim body closer, kissing the back of my neck, telling me what a good boy I was.

"I'm glad you liked it," he teased, and there was no way to refute him. He'd given me the craziest orgasm of my fucking life.

Snake began dry humping me and I found myself moving with the rhythm. When he grabbed my cock a second later I was shocked to feel it hard again. I was never this randy and couldn't believe it was all for a man! Snake seemed satisfied though and brought my hand around so I could feel his own growing flesh.

My small palm couldn't even wrap around his girth and I realized just how different we were. It made me scared on a primal level, how easily he could kill me. But paradoxically it also made me feel safe, knowing I had a big guy like Snake on my side.

He shimmied a finger up my butt while I jerked him then stuck it in my mouth. It was gross to taste his sperm and humiliating to remember it was still swimming inside me, but he told me I'd have to get used to it.

"You're gonna be swallowin' a lot of my seed."

I knew he was serious but couldn't muster the courage to fight him. I felt like such a passive bitch for letting this all happen to me, but then started considering the possibility that maybe Snake was right....

Maybe I was born like this, to be submissive, subservient, receptive. I wasn't big and tough like him and felt much safer being bossed around. In fact, I kinda liked it....

Even more though I liked how good he felt inside me. How perfectly he filled my bum. I knew it was wrong but couldn't shake the thought that I was made for this... To be spread on my back and fucked.... Otherwise it wouldn't make me cum so hard, right...?

Snake was holding my leg up and I could feel his cockhead pushing back into me.

"Heh, don't even need lube since you're already knocked up."

Before long I again heard myself moaning like a girl while a penis opened me up.

"I got you, baby, Daddy's got you. Just relax."

Once he was balls deep he stayed there for a minute while my hole stretched.

"That's it baby, just relax. Open up that pussy for Daddy. Get it nice and loose."

He pulled in and out again but I clenched up.

"Uh, uh," he admonished. "Keep that pussy loose. Nice and relaxed. Don't fight it, baby boy, just surrender...."

Snake began fucking me slowly again and this time I tried to focus on totally submitting. It was hard with so many overwhelming emotions and sensations, but eventually I got my hole to relax a bit.

"Oh baby, that's it. Right there, I can feel your pussy opening for me."

It was painful to admit but I could too. The more I relaxed, the more easily he could glide into me, and yes, the better it felt. It truly felt like I had a pussy now, a slick hole made to get fucked, and I think I sorta liked it....

"Uh... Uh..." I couldn't hold back my feminine whimpers.

"Fuck, baby, I love this fuckin' pussy...." Snake babbled, then turned my head back so we could french kiss.

It all felt so damn good and thinking back on it now it truly may have been bliss. Finally I felt the sacred bond between two souls. Yes it was with a man, and not the most consensual.... But our connection was real and I knew I couldn't lose it.

Snake stayed inside me for hours that night, manipulating me into different positions as he dominated my mind, body and soul. It was a bit of an intimacy overload but I was more than happy to reciprocate. Our oxytocin deficiencies couldn't have been more obvious with each deep kiss and stroke. It just felt so good to be this close with someone and I didn't want it to end.

I woke up the next morning to my leg being pulled up again. Sun was streaming into the tent and I was still groggy but it was clear last night hadn't been a dream. Not that I thought it was, but I was still coming to terms with things.

Snake spat on his dick then pushed it back into my hole. I loosened as best I could and without any lube we naturally made love. As we held hands and kissed, he eventually rolled me onto my back in missionary.

In this position, my legs in the crooks of his arms, I received him so innately. The pleasure against my prostate was beyond intense and I just kept squeezing him, milking out more primal sensations from the inside. I truly could not believe how good it felt to get fucked! His dick was scratching a deep itch, pushing my load higher until, to my total humiliation and surprise, I came all over myself hands-free!

"Oh my god!" I cried with confusion, having no idea if I was pissing or nutting!

Snake just laughed as he explained, "that's just how pussyboys cum."

From that morning forward I was no longer masturbated during sex. I either came hands-free or not at all.

After the third fuck my butt couldn't handle any more. I was even scared to stand up because I thought his cum would rush out, and I wasn't wrong! When I accidentally farted, a burst of Snake's jizz squirted out with it. Sticky and humiliated, I had to find the towel again to wipe down my crack.

Snake had gone out to pee and I wondered if now was the time to run. Maybe I could just leave the caravan, get the fuck out and go live on my own. But I knew my chances of survival were nil. I'd probably die in a week, or worse, be kidnapped and forced into slavery....

Before I could even come up with a half-assed plan though Snake was already back in the tent.

"Alright, boy, we gotta get up and ready. I think we're headin' out today so we'll need to clean up. First let's get some coffee in us though, and maybe you cook us up somethin' to eat."

I begrudgingly got out of the sleeping bag we'd shared and went to grab my clothes. Before I could put them on though, Snake stopped me.

"No, baby, you're not gonna be wearin' those no more. I've got a cute little outfit for my boy to put on."

I nervously crawled back into bed while Snake rummaged around and collected my "outfit".

"Go on," he said after throwing it at me, but there was no way.

The shirt was a tight white crop top with the word "bebe" bedazzled on it. The shorts were those black booty shorts with the white outline that would sure to ride up past my cheeks. But worst was the underwear, a lacy white thong!

"I-I'm not gonna wear this...." I told him with an unconvincing stutter.

"Yes you are, sweetheart, now put it on."

"No seriously, I'm not gonna-"

Before I could deny him again Snake had already yanked me out of the blankets. Then he sat down on a trunk and in a second had me lying over his lap. Naked and vulnerable, I didn't stand a chance when he started whacking my poor bum, spanking it over and over until I burst into tears.

"You! Will! Listen! To! Me! You understand!"

I sobbed and sobbed as he spanked away but he didn't stop until I was fully broken.

When he sensed I'd been tamed he started rubbing my burning buns, kissing my shoulder and stroking my slit. I was bawling into his hand as he comforted me and my burning red butt. I felt Snake's spit-slick finger pushing my hole and soon he was sodomizing me again.

In this position, it was impossible to deny I was his bitch now. Spanked up and crying, his finger in my ass, three loads sloshing around inside me--it was a fact: I belonged to Snake.

To no one's surprise, when he sat me on his lap after exploring for a bit my dick was hard as can be... In his jeans and hoodie, Snake hugged my shivering naked body while explaining the situation.

"This ain't a game no more, boy, and I need you to understand that. You're mine now, plain and simple, and you're either gonna do what I say or I'm gonna spank you til you do. Now you might not like it at first but that really don't matter. This is just how it is now and ain't nothin' gonna change. I got a feelin' you might not want it to though, huh boy?"

He flicked my erection and I was too ashamed to respond.

"Look at me. I need to hear you say it."

"Yes, Snake, I understand....."

"That's 'Daddy' to you," he reminded, then snuck his finger back inside me.

I moaned like a pansy and soon we were kissing again. I'd already bursted three times and couldn't believe I was ready for another round, but Daddy said we'd have to wait til later.

He stood close by as I shamefully pulled the tiny thong up my slim legs. It fit perfectly around my narrow hips and my general lack of hair made it seem all too natural. The pair were clearly made for men too as there was even a little pouch for my package.

When everything settled and the string slid up my crack I was embarrassed out of my goddamn mind. At least the shorts covered something, but they were way smaller than anything I'd ever wear. Knowing I couldn't fight him, I put them on anyway.

The shirt was tiny too and hugged my lean torso tightly. The sleeves barely went past my shoulders and the bottom stopped well above my belly button. I looked like a total fruit cake as I begged Snake not to make me leave. I knew everything would change the second I stepped out and wasn't ready for that yet.