Post-apocalyptic Pussyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time we let everyone know the real you, baby. Let 'em know you're Snake's boy."

"But...."

"Ah, ah, ah. Remember what I said. Besides, you need this more than you think. To signal to the other men that you're mine. That you're spoken for, taken care of. You're not Dylan no more, baby. You're 'Snake's boy' now and everyone's gonna know it."

I was terrified of losing my identity but he pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry, princess, I'll protect you. Make sure no one else touches this pretty pussy. To be honest, I'm surprised none of them took a pass at you. I mean shit, look!"

I blushed hotly at his "compliment" and it made my dick tingle.

"That time'll come though, trust me. Men have needs and I bet you won't be the last bitch in the bunch. You're just lucky it's me who got to you first, ha! Least I'll take care of you. Keep you safe and fed. Some other guys would whore your ass out for a cigarette and you'd be smart to remember that."

His frank speech stunned me into silence and I accepted my new pink flip flops without a struggle.

As we made our way to the center of camp, I clung tightly to Snake in a pathetic attempt to hide myself. This only made me look more like a simpering bitch though as we passed by awakening campers.

"What the fuck...?" I heard one guy whisper, then another whistled cruelly.

"Looks like somebody got him a butt boy!" one joked to his friend and they both burst out laughing.

Soon everyone was gathered for the morning discussion and I could hear whispers and see scornful stares as I stood under my man's arm, dying to be invisible.

"First things first," announced the mayor. "We're gonna vote on whether to stay or leave."

One by one the men casted their votes and by the time it was our turn all eyes were on me. I wanted to run but Snake kept me front and center, his grip tight on my shoulders as he explained my fate to the group.

"Dylan and I had a little talk last night and he's decided to give me his vote for all future matters. So from now on I'll be speaking for the both of us, and that's two for 'leave'."

"Ummm...." I could tell the mayor was uncomfortable and didn't know what to say. "Is this true, Dylan? You're giving Snake your vote? Permanently....?"

Snake squeezed my shoulders and I whispered a meek, "yes..."

I was too ashamed to look up but could hear Snake huffing proudly as he pulled me back into his chest. Before we moved on though, he wanted to make something clear.

"If any of y'all got somethin' to say to me I want you to say it now, to my face."

The Wyoming crew was tough but nobody was as big as Snake and it was gonna take some serious balls to speak up.

"Before you do though," he continued after a tense group stare down. "I want y'all to think about which one of us got head this mornin'."

A few guys chuckled at that which ended the awkward silence. Looking around I saw a mix of emotions, with some, including even the mayor, nodding understandingly. I'm sure just as many thought it was sick, but why would they bother intervening?

It's not like I was screaming to be set free, and I'd been clinging to my man like his little girlfriend all morning. For all they knew I wanted this just as badly, and hell, if anyone overheard us last night they'd believe it!

"Well I see no reason to contest this.... since he'd probably just vote with you anyways...... So it's settled, Snake now has two votes and Dylan has zero."

The subject quickly moved on but I couldn't stop thinking about the finality of that statement. I no longer had a say in our group, the only man who couldn't choose his own destiny. It was such a bizarre, helpless feeling and I subconsciously grabbed Snake out of pure distress.

We cleaned up camp which mostly consisted of me packing Snake's clothes while he tinkered with his bike. He'd gone over to the RV I used to stay in and taken my stuff back, another display of dominance.

When it was time to go, Snake brought me over to his motorcycle.

"Ta-da!" he said proudly, then showed me the sidecar he'd jerry-rigged.

Though it was a sweet gesture, it was seriously unnerving for my life to be this out of my own hands. But what the hell could I do? There was nowhere to hide, no one to help. I was Snake's boy now and just had to accept it.

With the rest of our stuff packed, we rode out of town in the caravan. We drove for hours and didn't stop til we'd made it to north Texas, then settled in a village outside Amarillo.

While Snake set up the tent, he told me to shine his bike. Afraid of another spanking, I worked my booty off in the Texas sun to make his hog glisten. When he told me I did a good job I was eerily proud to have made my man happy.

We found an old shower house that someone had set up and cleaned ourselves off. I especially needed a rinse since, to my horror, I'd been farting out Snake's jizz all day. I was actually scared to let one rip now because the rest had all come with sticky jizz I could smell from my panties.

Snake told me to put my hands on the wall and spread my legs so he could "shave my snatch." I'd already been thoroughly pussified but this felt like the cherry on top. My perfectly smooth hole was now asking to be fucked, and Snake did just that after eating it up.

When we stepped out we caught someone spying on us and Snake joked, "put that thing away!" I realized the man had been masturbating and wondered if Snake had a point.

Everything was more awkward at camp now that I was a bitch. Snake warned me not to get too friendly with any of the guys because he didn't want me "putting out any signals."

"I know you like gettin' dicked and don't need my bitch runnin' off with someone else."

Weirdly, I was more upset at the accusation I would "cheat" on my man than the insult itself.

After an uncomfortable dinner where Snake explained to the table how he'd first started turning out boys, he told me to head into the tent.

"I want you to make it pretty for us, baby. Use your feminine touch. And I left some nail polish in there for you too. I want you to put it on for me."

He seemed sincere as he led me back to our tent and I wondered how seriously he took "us". Once I was inside and the lantern was on, Snake zipped up and went back to the fire pit. Upset I was put to bed early, I got up to leave, but soon learned the zippers had been padlocked!

"What the fuck!"

I panicked as my new life slammed into me full force. I was 100% Snake's boy now. I would do what he said when he said, and there would be no questions.

Though I wanted to cry, I remembered my painful morning spanking and begrudgingly went to work. As I tidied and organized, my thoughts drifted to the man masturbating in the showers and Snake's warning. Then it dawned on me: maybe the lock wasn't to keep me in, but them out.....

The whole day I'd been getting weird looks, thirsty stares... the kind I used to see women receive. Before this I couldn't have told you how it felt to be an object of desire but now I understood it acutely. I'd suddenly been deemed sexual, something men could use for their pleasure.

Sure I was a boy, but I was slim, cute and smooth all over. Snake had even shaved my legs and at dinner the men definitely noticed. I saw some stare openly at my lean thighs and toned calves, probably the "prettiest" they'd seen in years. In just that short meal Snake swatted away three hands, so I could only imagine what would happen if he was gone!

I wondered if I should actually be grateful for his protection..... He didn't lie when he said any of these dudes could be pimping my hole out for a smoke. I was weak and passive, but Snake protected me.

"Jeez..." I thought while rubbing my temples. "This guy has really fucked with my head."

I was asleep when he stumbled in smelling like whiskey a few hours later. He wasted no time stripping then crouched by my head.

"Wake up, boy, I need a suck."

I was groggy and confused but knew better than to disobey. With Snake's big body straddling my chest, I held my mouth open as he dipped in and out. After a few pumps he creamed right on my tongue then told me to "savor" the flavor.

We passed out intertwined and in the morning my legs spread again. This routine continued for the few weeks we stayed in Amarillo and surprisingly I started to get used to my new life. Yes it was humiliating as can be, but it wasn't all bad. And I had to remind myself there were no other options. I was either Snake's bitch or dead. That's it.

Besides, the more time we spent together, often naked and warm, the more I started to like him..... Even though he could be harsh, Snake was very affectionate and my only real friend. He was also my lover, protector, Daddy, teacher, and the only person left on earth who cared about me.

Don't get me wrong, it sucked when he spanked me and got rough, but he always made up for it with a big hug.... He'd tell me to "come to Daddy" and I'd leave happier than I came.

In time I began to enjoy my role as his butt boy. I would lovingly shine his boots while he smoked then sit on his lap for hours stroking his long beard. I'd paint my toes for him, clean, shave my hole, all so he was happy. It's fucked up but our relationship gave me a reason to live and I still thank him for that.

On the last morning at our Texan camp I noticed the composition of our crew had changed. Snake and I were no longer the only two shacking up and I saw quite a few "couples" around the circle. Their dynamics were different though, with neither man taking on the obvious female role.

I wondered what they did in their tents at night, if it was just mutual masturbation or if one of them had their legs up like me. I started getting horny thinking about all the possibilities, then even hornier as I considered the whole world! It's obvious Snake wasn't the only guy turning boys out, and my dick rose painfully to the thought of others in my position.

"You two ready to head out?" the mayor asked Snake when it was our turn.

"Yup, we're all packed," he replied for us, as usual.

"When's the baby coming!" a dude yelled out and everyone started laughing.

"Hell, I keep tryin' to get him pregnant but he just won't take!" Daddy joked giddily. "You'd think he'd already have a brood by now with how hard I'm workin', but I'll just have to go again!"

The whole group howled as I stood red-faced, Snake cupping my ass.

"Well do let us know when he's expecting," the mayor finished with a playful smirk, then moved on to the next man.

When we hit the next stop our caravan came to a crossroads. A few men wanted to stay in Texas while others wanted to go east or west. Another crazier contingent were eager to continue south, all the way down to Mexico to see how they were dealing.

I knew my fate was tied up with Snake so I just held his hand while he debated with a small group. They ultimately decided on southern California and I was excited for palm trees and mild winters.

"You think we could see Disneyland?" I asked Snake while we were on the road west.

"If that's what you want, kid, we can go."

Our small group of 12 found its way to Palm Springs where we camped out long-term on a golf course. By natural selection we'd weaned off the homophobes and everyone left seemed to be getting it on one way or another.

There was this weird guy who was a little too intrigued though and one day he found me alone in the showers.

"Hi...." I said uncomfortably, but he didn't reply and just stared at my painted toenails.

I tried to speed things up since he was giving me a bad vibe but he asked, "what, so you're like Snake's girl?"

I didn't feel like responding but he continued, "you suck his dick and stuff?"

"Sure......" I answered without interest, then turned off the water and grabbed my towel.

When I turned back around the dude was stroking his fully erect cock, glaring menacingly.

"Think you could suck mine?" he asked, but it didn't sound like a question.

I made a dash for the door not wanting to find out but he blocked me and pushed me to the floor.

"Come on man...." he begged with almost painful desperation. "Please.... I haven't had it in so long....."

I tried crawling away but he'd pushed me up against the wall and was mashing his meat on my face.

"Get away!" I yelled while slapping his legs.

I hated that I was so weak, a target for any man who wanted me. I wished Snake was here and that I hadn't bathed without him. He'd even warned me against this, why hadn't I listened!

"Come on, boy, open up..."

"No!"

SLAM

"What the fuck are you doin'?!"

I saw a seething Snake crash through the door and immediately go for my assailant.

"Nah man, I'm sorry! I didn't mean-"

Snake's fist connected with his jaw before he could make an excuse. Then it connected a few more times while they tussled on the floor. The fight ended when Snake pulled out his pistol and pointed it at the man's head.

"You ever step foot in this camp again and I'll blow your brains out. That's a promise, now get the fuck out."

Snake spat on the beaten cretin while he hobbled away and I went straight to my man to thank him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"What'd I tell you about these men! You can't trust 'em! None of 'em! We gotta get outta here, boy. I don't like it."

Snake had been on edge lately and rightfully so. It was becoming harder to supply the group and everyone was getting feisty. We knew we had to leave for our survival so we set course north for the central coast. Eventually we settled in a small cabin somewhere outside Santa Barbara. It was far off the beaten track and had clearly been loved, plus the climate was unbeatable.

When we arrived we found a gravestone resting in the backyard, and hanging above that the scavenged remains of a man who died of a broken heart. We removed his skeleton and placed it in a box to lay by his wife for eternity.

It's been just over two years now in our home and things are as good as they can be. We still don't have any answers, but what good would that do anyway. We're the last generation of mankind and nothing's gonna change that. We just have to cherish each moment like it's our last, live like were gonna die tomorrow.

And that's not too hard with Snake. I've become much fonder of him over time and think I'm now even in love. It's hard to pin down exactly when it happened, but I do believe I would die for him.

Of course we still bicker and yes it always ends with a spanking, but he cares for me and that's what really matters. In times like these you've gotta work with the hand you're dealt and I think I've done well for myself.

Recently we even made friends with two older guys who "moved in" down the road. They're also a "couple", though they haven't yet disclosed who's who... If you know what I mean....

We're actually headed over there tonight for dinner. Anything to pass the time, switch up the schedule, change the routine.

If we make it through another year I'll be sure to update my journal. And if I die, hopefully the alien lifeforms who eventually discover our planet will read my notes and learn our story. Although I guess they'd find out I'm a pussyboy who loves it up the butt.... A bitch. Snake's bitch.... :)