Post Conference Beach Week

Story Info
Beach week after the conference.
5.9k words
4.69
8.3k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my conference was complete, Robert, a friend, asked if I wanted to use his beach house. The rental had fallen through and he had to return to work. I thanked him and he gave me the key codes and the address. It wasn't oceanfront, but only a two-minute walk to the beach. I went to the house right after the conference. I got my stuff from the truck and got settled in. I made a few calls to friends inviting them down.

The next morning, I got up early and went to the beach. I spent the morning there. I had my favorite neon-yellow bikini briefs on, it makes my black skin seem even darker. I started gathering my things and headed back to the house from the beach. I pulled my cover-up shorts on and started back. As I was walking, I came up on a jeep with a man with about half of his body under the hood.

I stepped up beside him saying, "It looks like you're having problems, do you need a hand."

He raised and I saw a head full of red hair, and you know how I love me a ginger. He said, "Looks like I got a bad battery, can you jump me?"

I replied, "I can most definitely do that, but you are going to have to wait 'til the car in front of and behind you leaves. We can keep each other company until then, I'm staying right there on the corner. Grab what you need, throw it in the wagon, and follow me."

He tossed his bag in the wagon, and as we walked, we chatted. He explained, "My name is Tate. I just graduated from college and I am currently weighing my options. I'm waiting tables at a local restaurant downtown. Tell me about yourself."

I gave him the rundown about me, "Clayton, highway patrol, in town for a just-completed conference, and just cooling it for the next week. The beach house was offered by a good friend and I jumped at it."

Tate smiled, shook my hand, and thanked me for saving him. When we got to the house, I took the hose and rinsed the sand off our feet. While I was rinsing mine, Tate was kneeling, drying his feet off. When I got done, he took my feet and dried them off. As he was standing up, I opened the door and held it for him to enter. I followed him up the stairs while checking out his tight, little ass.

He tossed his bag on the couch, as I asked if he wanted a beer. He nodded his head yes, as I got them. I asked him if he wanted to shower and he said that would be great. He sat down at the bar as we talked. I told him the shower was upstairs and when he was ready, I'd show him where everything was. He smiled and headed for the stairs as I followed behind him. He headed for the bathroom, as I got him a face cloth, towel, and body wash.

I turned to him to tell him to holler if he needed anything, and he was pushing down his shorts and I saw his bikini suit. He looked at me saying, "If I got to wear a suit, I prefer my bikini, I love the tan lines."

I replied, as I pushed my shorts down and kicked them off, "I know what you mean. Bikini is my favorite style of suit, but I have to be choosy about the fit. I don't want anybody getting flashed."

Tate laughed, as he said, "I can see where that might be a problem."

Tate turned, pushing down his bikini, and stepped into the shower. I headed back downstairs, busying myself on my phone. After about twenty minutes, Tate came down the stairs wrapped in a towel saying, "I left my bag down here."

He stepped over to his bag, opened it, and reached in to get his shorts. He dropped the towel and got his shorts on. I handed him another beer and told him I was going to get a shower. After I got done, I got dressed and went back downstairs. I found Tate on his phone talking to his roommate.

When he was done, Tate said to me, "It looks like we can jump my jeep now, both the cars are gone. I want to take you to dinner for all you've done for me."

I tossed my keys to Tate saying, "You really don't have to feed me, but it really would be nice to have some company. Before we go anywhere though, we need to get your jeep. We can back it in the driveway so you won't get ticketed. I'll let you drive my truck. Do you think you can handle the big, black beast?"

We got in my truck, a black Ford F-150 and Tate said with a smirk, "You might be surprised how well I handle that big, black beast."

We got his jeep backed up into the garage, my truck wouldn't fit, height, width, or length. We put mine back on the concrete pad beside the garage. After we got back in the house, we had another beer and decided on this little restaurant in the center of town. Tate called and they said to come on in, that they'd save us a table. We decided to take the golf cart with Tate doing the driving.

We ate and had a fantastic time. When we finished up, Tate said he wanted to give me a tour of the island and show me the best sunset. Tate drove, pointing out the different spots and the history. As we drove on, Tate said we were almost at his favorite spot. He backed the cart into a parking spot. We got out and started walking the boardwalk. After walking the boardwalk, we headed for the cart and I sat down in the back seat.

Tate came up to me and said, "I have wanted to kiss you since I first saw you."

He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled him to me, spread my legs, and sat him on my left leg. I leaned my mouth to his neck, licking and nuzzling his neck. Tate pulled back and said, "I think we know where this is headed. What I saw you were packing, this afternoon, in your bikini scares me. Promise me you'll be gentle."

I replied, "Tate, I promise you I will prepare you and you'll be ready, willing, and begging by the time we get done. Come on, let's head for the house, you drive Tate."

As we pulled up, I hit the opener, Tate pulled in and I closed the door behind us. I pulled Tate to me and kissed him. I stepped back, took his hand, and led him to the house. When we entered the great room, I asked Tate to get us a beer and I'd be back in a minute. I got out the bottle of lube, threw some scarves over the lamps, and lit a couple of candles. When I returned, Tate was standing naked holding our beers and waiting on me.

He stepped to me, I leaned over to kiss him and threw him over my shoulder, and carried him upstairs. As we climbed the stairs, I felt and fondled the cheeks of his ass, telling him how sweet it was. When we entered the bedroom, I stood him in front of the bed, took my beer from him, and took a big swig, as he did the same. I took the beers and sat them on the nightstand. Standing back in front of him, he reached for my shirt pulling it off, and then my shorts and underwear at the same time. My cock sprung up. Tate gasped and he bent forward to kiss the big head. I pulled back and crawled onto the bed and lay on my side.

I motioned for Tate to lie beside me on his back. I traced from his mouth to his nipples, over his abdomen, over the top, and along the bottom of his cock over his balls to his sweet hole, and applied a little pressure. I leaned down to kiss him and said, "Tate, you have a decision to make. Do you want my first load in your ass or belly? It's totally up to you."

Tate reached down to my cock laying on his leg, stroking it, as he said, "I want your first load in my ass!"

I reached for the lube and coated four fingers, and said to Tate, "That sounds great to me, let the prep begin."

I dropped my hand to his tight hole. Using one finger, I pushed at his pucker, more and more until it broke through. Tate groaned, saying, "It's been three months since the last time I was with a man. He was seven inches and slim, and the largest I ever had."

As I pushed a little more each time, I said, "The most important thing is for you to relax."

I continued until Tate took my whole finger, and continued as Tate moaned in pleasure. I pulled out the first and added the second with it, and started to push them in, as Tate tightened up. I stopped until he relaxed, and started pushing in and out until he had taken them both and stopped until he relaxed. I leaned over, kissed him, and asked, "I think you are ready for three fingers now. You are doing great."

Tate replied, "You are doing a great job of opening me up. It feels so good!"

I put the three fingers at his hole and pushed, opening his hole as he groaned loudly saying, "Fuck, they feel so good, open my ass up more, deeper, go deeper!"

I pushed them in deeper, stopping when he tensed up, and starting again when he relaxed. I finally got all three in all the way, stopping to let Tate relax. I spread them out, and twisted them, opening his ass more and more. I leaned down and told Tate, "Get the lube and lube my cock, you're ready! Squirt some in my hand too, so I can lube your ass."

After we lubed up, I rolled over onto Tate, took his feet in my hands, and spread his legs. I took my cock in my hand and placed it against his lubed-up hole. I pushed gently until his ass opened for me. Tate groaned loudly, asking me to stop. I stopped but stayed in place until he relaxed. He told me he was good, and he started moving his ass, so I pushed again. Tate groaned loudly again and said how good my big, fat cock felt. I started rocking again, as Tate yelled and grabbed my hips pushing and pulling, feeding more and more of my cock in his ass. I let him decide how fast I filled his ass.

Tate brought his hands to my head and pulled me down. He kissed me, saying, "I love having my ass filled by your fat, black cock. It feels so fucking fantastic."

I placed an elbow on each side of his head, saying to him, "If you love it now with only half in you, you will love my whole cock filling that tight hole. Just relax and enjoy, babe."

Tate started moving his ass again on my cock. I pushed his knees further back, rolling his ass up some, and pushed again. Tate dropped his hands to my hips again and pulled, as I pushed more in. When Tate stopped pulling, I stopped pushing. I leaned down again and kissed him saying, "You've got about seven inches in, only a little over two inches to go."

Tate said, "I want the rest now, I want it all in my ass. Do it now!"

I pulled out until just my cock head was still in his ass, and started slowly going into his ass again, rocking in and out. I went further and further in, bit by bit, and finally buried my cock in his ass completely.

Tate yelled, "That big black cock feels so good in my ass."

As I started fucking his ass harder and harder, he got louder and louder. "I am fixing to come, Tate. I'm going to fill that ass.

My cum started shooting and I filled his ass to overflow, as I emptied my balls. I collapsed on Tate and we rolled to our sides, as we hugged each other and just lay together. After we finally relaxed, I told Tate I needed another beer and headed downstairs and got us both one. Tate met me at the top of the stairs and took my hand, leading me to the shower. He started the water and pulled me in. We cleaned each other up and dried each other.

I pulled Tate to me saying, "We have access to the pool next door. Nobody is supposed to be there this week. Let's go for a dip, our birthday suits are just fine."

I led Tate down the stairs and out through a gate in the hedge, that led next door. I pulled him to me, leaned in and kissed him, then said, "I think we better just leave the light off."

Tate replied, "Yes, sir. You are the boss, sir."

I scooped Tate up in my arms and walked down the steps into the pool. We swam in the pool for a few minutes, and I got out to sit on the edge. Tate swam up to me, pushing my knees open, and stood right there, as I leaned over to him and kissed him.

When we broke our kiss, Tate looked up, saying, "Looks like you're ready for round two."

I placed two fingers under his chin, holding it up and having him look at me. "The question is, my little gingered-haired boi, are you?"

Tate leaned in, kissing the head of my cock, saying, "Yes, sir. I am more than ready, but we need to get a more comfortable and private place."

I stood, extended my hand, and pulled him out of the pool to me. Tate stepped into me and I grabbed the cheeks of his ass and lifted him. As we kissed, Tate wrapped his legs around me, and I turned and headed for the house. When we got to the kitchen, I set Tate down on the counter and grabbed a bath towel from the dryer. After we dried off, Tate grabbed two beers for us and took my hand, pulling me up the stairs. We got to the bed and he turned me around, my back to the bed. He took my beer and his, setting them down. Tate turned back to me, using both hands to push me onto the bed.

"It's time for me to tame that beast again. This time, I want to take as much as I can, and then let you fill my belly."

I crawled up, and rested my head on a pillow, as Tate crawled up beside me and kissed me deeply. When he broke the kiss, I said, "You take your time, Tate, enjoy yourself. The beast is yours!"

Tate knelt beside me and started working his way down my chest. He stopped at my nipples, sucking and nibbling, then continued down to my navel. He hummed as he sucked it, and licked it with his tongue. He continued licking over the top of my cock, over the head, and down the bottom, stopping at my big balls. Tate took them in his mouth one at a time, rolling them around with his tongue. I just moaned, telling him how great a job he was doing.

He moaned and took them both in his mouth and groaned loudly. Tate pulled his head off, letting my balls pop from his mouth, and worked his way back up my body. He straddled me, lay on me, and kissed me. He started moving back down my body, getting to my hard cock. When Tate got to my cock, he held it up saying, "This is truly a magnificent beast."

He bent over and kissed the head, and started running his tongue around it. He took the head in his mouth, continuing to use his tongue. I dropped my hand to his head, caressing it, as he nursed on my cock head. As he took more and more, he had about half my cock in his mouth. He pulled off my cock and looked at me, saying, "I love your cock." Tate went back down and took more and gagged.

I told him, "Stay right there and get used to it, swallow when that happens, that'll help you get past it. You are doing great! Keep going."

Tate pulled up off me and went back down until he gagged again, but he stayed down in his place, as I had instructed him. Tate pulled off again and licked and kissed my cock head. Tate reached for his beer and took another big swig. He went back to my cock and went down 'til his gag reflex kicked in.

I placed my hand in his red hair, saying, "You are doing great, keep trying, you'll get it! If you can't get it down, you can lie on your back on the bed and tilt your head back over the edge. Sometimes that helps."

Tate replied, "Let me try for a bit longer."

Tate continued taking more, bit by bit. He was still not able to take more than just over half. He crawled up to me, taking his beer and emptying it. He got the empties and said, "I think we need another beer. I'll be right back."

When Tate rejoined me with our fresh beers, he sat on the edge bed. He crawled up to me and I got a handful of red hair and he kissed me, saying, "I want to try your way to see if I can deepthroat that big cock. I want it in my throat and I want my belly filled with your cum."

I said, "We can do that, but you will eventually take it, it just takes some practice. The first time will be the hardest and from then on, you'll get better and better, Tate. Now, lie on your back across the bed with your head hanging off the edge. You need to make your throat and mouth as straight-a-shot as possible."

As I stood, Tate quickly moved into position and I stepped up to his head. My cock lined up perfectly with his mouth and throat. I placed a hand under his neck and tilted his head back more. I stepped up and Tate opened his mouth, allowing me to slide my cock in his mouth. Tate closed his lips around my cock head and I started pushing in and pulling out. Each time I pushed in, I pushed in more. Tate was moaning on my cock, as I pushed in more and more. Tate got in the rhythm and took a breath each time I pulled out. I reached down to Tate's nipples and tweaked each one.

I pulled my cock out and gave him his beer to get a swig. He handed me his beer and I sat it back on the table. I placed my cock head back in his mouth and said, "I am going to push in until I hit your gag reflex. I will stop there, but you will not move. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head yes. I continued playing with his nipples, as I pushed more and more into his mouth gently until I hit the spot and stopped. I patted his cheek telling him, "Relax Tate, you are doing fine. Swallow and let's see what happens."

I pulled out a little to let Tate relax. When he relaxed, I pushed in again 'til I hit his gag spot again; I stopped and he just lay there. He moved both hands around to the cheeks of my ass and grabbed onto them. As I stayed in the same spot, I said, "Tate, my boi, you are doing great. When you are ready for more, squeeze my cheeks."

I slid in my cock a bit more as he moaned, stopped, and held still again. I pulled back to let Tate get a breath and pushed back in. I looked down telling him, "You are doing great, Tate, keep it up."

Tate was working the cheeks of my ass, as I continued pushing. Tate stopped working my ass and I stopped pushing in, and after a few seconds, pulled out to let Tate get a breath. He said, "I love your cock!"

I looked down at him, smiling, and as I slid my cock back in his mouth, I said, "You are doing so good Tate, keep it up. You are doing great! You are a fast learner."

I gently rocked my hips in and out, going further and further in, as he learned to control his gag reflex. Tate's control was getting better and better. I pushed in and finally got my big cock in his throat, and he groaned as I pushed in; his lips stretched around the base of my cock. I stroked his cheek saying, "Tate, you finally did it, it feels so good. I won't be long before I'm ready to empty my balls in your belly. Keep it up."

I pulled out to let Tate get a breath. Tate got a deep breath, and I started pushing in and out; he took a breath when I pulled out each time. As I went faster and deeper, I told him, "You are doing so good, Tate, keep it up. Your throat feels so good around my fat cock! I'm fixing to cum, swallow my black cum."

When I started to shoot, I buried my cock in his throat; it expanded when I started shooting my cum. Tate took all of my cum, not losing a drop. As my cock softened, I pulled out and bent over to kiss him on the forehead. I crawled over Tate, into the bed, and told him to clean up my cock with his tongue and lips. Tate took his place and cleaned my cock. Tate crawled up beside me, lying on his side with his head on my shoulder saying, "That was fantastic, I can't believe I was able to take your big cock in my throat."

I kissed his forehead again, and said, "You have been great so far, and you'll get better."

We nodded off and slept for a few hours. After the sun came up, Tate woke me when he got back in bed after showering. He had beer for us both. He took a big swig of his, as I did, too. He looked at me, saying, "All we got are a few leftovers from last night. We need to go to the store. I was going to fix us some breakfast, but there isn't anything."

I replied, "We can take the jeep, and drop it off to get the battery. There are places to eat nearby, and then we can take care of ordering some groceries while we're eating. We'll let them do the leg work for us. I need to get a shower first."

As we went to Tate's jeep, he went to the back of it and he just looked at me and said, "I got to come clean. I didn't need the jump, I have a jump box. When I went over the dune I looked back and saw you walking past my jeep, and I was acting like I was stuck. It was the only way I had to meet you. I lay out near the path over the dune, and watched you until I saw you gathering your stuff and headed for my jeep and waited."

12