Post Conference Beach Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I guess I need to come clean, too; I also have a jump box in my toolbox. You didn't need to wait 'til the cars in front and back moved. When I saw your redhead pop up from under the jeep's hood, I knew I needed to get to know you."

Tate got his jump box and walked over to me, setting it on the hood, and kissed me deeply. I got the box and he popped the hood. We got it running, put the box away, and headed for the shop where he bought the battery. When we walked in, they said it was going to be a little bit and they would call if we wanted to go do something else. We went to a little restaurant nearby and got some breakfast.

We talked and made a grocery order. They called and said the jeep was ready, so we went and got it. On the way back to the beach house, we went by the grocery store and picked up our order. We got back to the house and put away the food and beer. After finishing up, we got another beer and sat down on the couch. Tate sat in my lap and kissed me, saying, "I'm ready for another round with that fat, black beast."

Tate stood and reached out, as I stood and picked him up. I took him upstairs and stood him up on the floor. He knelt and started to strip me, as I took off my shirt. Tate stood and I started stripping him. I lay back on the bed, as Tate crawled up between my legs. He crawled up and kissed me, as I pushed him back and placed two fingers in his mouth. Tate smiled around my fingers and started taking down both in his mouth and into his throat, suppressing his gag reflex.

I pulled my fingers from his mouth and added a third, saying, "You have learned well, Tate, very well. Now take the real thing!"

Tate slid back down my body dragging his tongue 'til he got to my cock head. He kissed my cock head, running his tongue around it as he moaned. I turned Tate around in a 69 position. I got my lube, lubed my fingers, and started working two in his ass, massaging his prostate. I was working his ass in time to his sucking of my cock. Tate had gotten a bit over half of my cock in his mouth and started to have to work a little more. As he attempted to swallow my cock, I stimulated his prostate; he got more and more excited and swallowed more and more of my cock. Tate finally got my whole cock in his mouth and throat, with no help from me. Tate groaned as he deepthroated my cock and I stimulated his prostate. His dick was leaking pre-cum all over my chest, as he got more and more excited. Tate pulled up, took a breath, went back down, and hummed on my big dick.

Tate started to cum, as my cock in his throat and my stimulating his prostate got him off. As Tate was sucking my dick, I felt the cum building and held his head down 'til I was done. When he had swallowed all of my cum, he pulled off and cleaned my dick up with his mouth. When he was done, I had him turn around and clean up his cum from my chest. Tate cleaned us up, swallowing both of our cum. Tate looked at me and asked if I wanted to go for a swim next door. I told him I'd check to see if anybody was expected and nobody was, so we made some sandwiches and got our suits on.

As we walked next door, Tate told me he wasn't hungry, he had a belly full from earlier. We swam, played in the water, and lay out beside the pool. Tate came over to me in the lounge chair, straddled me, and kissed me, saying, "I think I'm ready for some more of the beast. We need to go inside, so we can have more privacy. What do you think?"

I pulled him to me saying, "Let's take care of that, you know the beast loves to please and is always ready!"

Tate got up and helped me up. I pulled him to me, lifted him in my arms, and carried him to my place. I put him down, as we entered the house. I lifted him and threw him over my shoulder and started up the steps. I set him down in the kitchen and I went on up, telling him to get us a beer. I was setting the room, as he entered. I closed the curtains and lit a candle. Tate sat the beers down and came to me, placing his thumbs in the sides of my suit pulling it down, and knelt, removing it completely. He kissed my cock head and moved, as I knelt and removed his suit.

I turned Tate around and leaned over to kiss the cheeks of his ass, as I wet two of my fingers and pushed them into his ass. Tate groaned as I twisted my fingers in his ass. I stood and crawled into the bed and lay on my back. Tate crawled in after me and straddled my waist, leaning down to kiss me, as he reached for the lube. Tate handed me the lube and opened his hand.

He said, "I still need the lube for that big, black beast."

I squirted out a big dollop for Tate, as I ran my fingers through his ginger hair. Tate reached down and took my cock in his hand, stroking it, making it harder and harder. Tate leaned down and kissed the head. I lubed two fingers and ran them around inside his puckered hole, as he moaned. Tate straddled me again, reaching down to position my cock. He tried until he got my cock head lined up with his hole, and groaned as my cock head breached his hole and stopped.

I pulled his lips to mine and said, "You got it, I love your sweet, tight ass. Take my cock balls deep. I know you can do it!"

I reached up to Tate's nipples and worked them, as he started to rock, taking more and more of my cock in his ass. Tate's cock was slapping against his belly, as he fucked his ass with my fat dick. Tate leaned down to my ear saying, "Riding your big, black cock gets better and better, it feels so good."

Tate continued to rock on my cock and got louder and louder, as he took more and more. As Tate took more and more, I worked his nipples with one hand, and the tight little cheeks of his ass with the other. Tate reared back and forced his ass down on my cock, taking the whole thing in his ass. Tate stayed down on my cock, as I rotated my hips. I grabbed his hips, holding him in place, as I rotated my hips, moving my cock around in my ass. Tate leaned down to me saying, "Fuck my ass, your big cock feels so good. Fill me with your cum!"

Tate rolled to his side and rolled me on top of him. I took his ankles in my hands and spread his legs wide, so I could fuck him deeply. He put a pillow under his lower back and said, "I'm ready. Fuck me hard and deep, and fill me now!"

I started fucking his ass with my fat cock, as I stroked in and out Tate got louder and louder. I was beginning to worry about how loud he was getting. I leaned down and covered his mouth with mine to quiet him down. I pulled back and covered his mouth with my hand. I started fucking his tight ass harder, and he started cumming at the same time as me. I filled his ass to overflowing, as he shot his load. I leaned down and kissed Tate, as his load spread between our bodies. We lay there kissing, as our cocks softened.

I rolled off Tate onto my back, as he rolled on his side facing me. We lay there talking, as we cuddled. Tate said, "I think we need to shower before we go to the beach."

I stood, pulling from the bed, and handed him his beer, as I finished mine. I pulled him to me again, kissing him deeply, and leading him to the shower. I reached in to adjust the water before we entered. Tate took the face cloth and body wash and started bathing me first. When he finished bathing me, I took the face cloth from him and started at the top of his head. I washed him, getting every nook and cranny. Between areas, I kissed him. I knelt behind him, washing the cheeks of his ass, nibbling on them, as I washed between them and washed his formerly tight hole. I slid my hands around him.

I washed his crotch as I knelt behind him, still nibbling and biting his ass cheeks, and running my tongue down the crack of his ass. Tate's cock was getting hard, as I continued. I took my hand and slapped his cock, and he groaned. I stood up and continued playing with his cock. As I continued reaching around Tate from the back and washing his front, I kissed and nibbled on his neck. I took his hard cock in my hand and started to jack it; Tate threw his head back and I kissed him again, as I stroked him faster and faster. He started shooting, coating his chest and my hand.

Tate reached back for my cock and pulled back. I whispered in his ear that we needed to wait 'til we got back from the beach for that. We finished washing him, dried ourselves off, and got dressed. I got my bikini with yellow and red stripes on it, and Tate got his neon-yellow and put them on. We put on some shorts over our suits, and lastly our sliders. We grabbed my mini duffel for our tank tops, some towels, and our tanning supplies, which included my oil, and his lotion. We walked to the beach and crossed the dune.

We removed our shorts and put them in the bag. Tate grabbed my tanning oil, squirting some in hand, and started spreading it on me, front and back. Tate handed it to me and I got some in my hand and I applied it on Tate. We put everything in the bag and started walking toward the pier, walking in the water as we talked. We got to the pier and decided we were ready for something to eat. We decided on this little Caribbean place. We decided to put on our shorts and tanks. The food was fantastic, and the live music was great. We had a few drinks along with our food and were feeling no pain. When we got ready to go, there was this young man who introduced himself as Wyatt, who was offering golf-cart rides for a donation, so, of course, we caught a ride to the house. I put my bag on the front seat.

To be continued----

12