Post Conference Beach Week Pt. 02

Story Info
Beach week after the conference.
4.7k words
4.17
2.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tate and I rode in the back of the golf cart and he sat on my lap. He was kissing me as we headed for the house. I pulled Tate's tank off and played with his nipples as Wyatt slyly watched. Tate was groaning as I worked his nipples. By the time we got to the house, Tate was getting wound up again. I stood up with him in my arms and held him up as I paid Wyatt for the ride.

Wyatt handed me my bag saying, “I live one street over and three houses up, small world, huh.”

As Wyatt drove away, I took Tate's hand and led him to the pool next door. Everything looked the same. I sat down and texted my friend to see if anyone had reserved the house, and no one had. I stood and pulled Tate to me. I kissed him as I pushed his shorts down and broke the kiss to pull his tee shirt off.

We kissed again, and I placed my fingers in his suit waistband and pushed it down as he kicked it off. He reached and pulled my tee over my head and started kissing my nipples. Tate traveled down as he reached for the waistband of my shorts, and started pushing them down. He removed them and went back for my suit. As he pushed it down, he finally uncovered my cock and it sprung up. Tate bent over and kissed the head, running his tongue over the head.

Tate groaned as he kissed the big head saying, “I just can't get enough of your body and cock.”

I pulled Tate up and kissed him, picking him up and tossing him in the pool. I jumped in right behind him and came up right in front of him. I went to the steps and sat with my feet on the second step in the water, as I motioned to Tate and pointed at my cock. He swam over to me and knelt between my knees. I held two fingers out and said, “Show me what you have learned. Practice makes perfect.”

He moved forward and took those two fingers all the way down to my hand. Tate went up and down as I opened and closed my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and slapped his cheek saying, “Show me how much you love this long, fat, black cock, my ginger! Get it wet and suck it!”

The whole time I was talking to Tate, he was moaning and sucking on my cockhead, running his tongue around it. Tate started going farther and farther down each time as he looked at me smiling at him. Tate finally got the whole thing in his mouth and throat and stayed down as I praised him. “You are getting better and better, Tate. Stay down and enjoy my black cock. You are doing great, stay down on it!”

As Tate reveled in my praise, I could see in his eyes he needed to breathe. I rubbed his red head and said, “Stay down there another ten seconds. You are doing great, Tate. Work your throat my boi. It feels so good.”

Tate pulled off to get a breath and looked up at me. I reached down and took my balls in my hand and told Tate to take them in his mouth. Tate took one, then the other, sucking and bathing them. He next took one in his mouth and, using his hand, pushed the other in filling his mouth. He was breathing hard as he rolled my balls around as well as he could.

I pulled his head up, off my balls, moving his mouth to my cock. Tate opened wide and I placed my cockhead on his tongue. He closed his lips around it and started moving up and down, taking more and more as he continued. Tate pulled up and went down again taking almost the whole thing.

He pulled up again and went down all the way, not stopping until his lips were open around the base of my cock. I ran my hand from his head, over his cheek, and under his mouth to his throat as I said, “Your tight throat feels so good, stay down. Keep going, I got a load building for you.”

Tate groaned and went faster up and down taking my cock completely each time. I lay back and let Tate do the work as I complimented him saying, “You are getting better and better, Tate. Get ready for my load and you better not lose a drop.”

Tate bobbed, deepthroating my cock every time as he sneaked a breath when he pulled up. He went back down and I told him, “Stay down, take my cum, and swallow it all. Make me know you love my cum, my ginger!”

Tate moaned and groaned as I shot my load deep into his belly. When I finished and my cock started to soften, Tate pulled up and off. He crawled up on me and laid his head on my chest. He was saying, “I am so glad we met each other, you have shown me I can take a big dick and I am in love with your cum.”

We lay there relaxing and talking as I massaged his ass cheeks and he stroked my cock. Tate said he was thirsty and he was going to get us a beer. He went and came back quickly. While he was gone, I got out of the pool and lay on the double lounger. He handed me my beer when he got back and said, “While I was in the house, I checked my phone and I have to work tomorrow and tomorrow night. I’m so sorry, I am going to miss you, but I’ll be back. I’ll just drive in the morning.”

After I took a big swig of my beer, I pulled him to me and said, “I'm gonna fuck that sweet ass tonight too, as soon as I recharge.”

He crawled in beside me and kissed me. He had already drunk half of his beer. We lay there and cuddled telling each other our life stories. As we talked, we drank our beers and I told Tate we needed another. Tate came back with the beers, lay down beside me, and said, “I’m sure you can find something to do tomorrow while I'm gone.”

He started kissing my neck and ears as he stroked my cock. We lay and cuddled and talked. We nodded off and woke up about an hour later. I got up and reached out my hand to Tate. We started straightening up, gathered our things, and headed for our house.

We got another beer and headed upstairs. I pulled Tate to me, kissing him as I massaged his back and ass. Tate reached down to my hardening cock and smiled at me. I pushed him back to the bed, picked him up, and laid him in the middle of the bed. I crawled up between his legs and grabbed the lube. I straddled his abdomen and he coated my cock with lube.

My cock was rock hard as I moved back down between his legs. I took an ankle in each hand, spreading his legs wide. I looked at him and said, “Take my cock in your hand and guide it to your sweet hole Tate. Tell me what you want me to do Tate.”

He did as I did, placing my cockhead right at his puckered little hole. He looked at me saying, “Fuck my ass, fuck it hard and deep. I love it. Give it to me, now.”

I leaned over him and kissed his forehead as I slipped just my cockhead in his hole. He groaned loudly as I stopped there. I started to push more and more of my big cock in his ass, a couple of inches at a time. Tate was starting to thrash around as I fucked him deeper and deeper, eventually going balls-deep in his sweet ass.

He was starting to get loud as I fucked his ass harder and faster, his hard cock slapping his abdomen. I started to shoot as he said, “Fill my ass, I'm fixing to cum, too. Oh fuck, that feels great.”

As my cock softened, I lay down to kiss him, pressing his cum between us, as Tate moaned and wrapped his legs around me. Tate locked his ankles behind my back, locking us together, as he kissed my mouth, face, and ears. I rolled to my side and pulled Tate along as we relaxed and cuddled. I pulled my cock from Tate's ass with a pop, rolling off the bed, and told Tate I’d get us a beer.

When I got back, Tate was changing the sheets and said as he took the beer, “I think we need a shower and I need to get some rest. It is two AM already and I got to get up at six, I got to run by my place to get my uniform also.”

We got a shower and went to bed. We slept like logs ’til the six o’clock alarm went off. I got up with Tate as he dressed, and I walked him out to his jeep, kissing him goodbye. I went back in and got the beach bag to clean out. As I went outside to empty the sand, a piece of paper with writing on it dropped out. I picked it up, and it read, “Here's my number, if you want to hang out, text or call me anytime. Wyatt.”

Since it was so early, I thought I’d get some breakfast and then contact him. I walked out to my truck and was getting something and someone came up behind me saying, “Good morning to you, you are up early.”

I turned to see Wyatt, all 175 pounds of toned, tight, tanned white boi, dressed in running shoes and thin, short-style running shorts, smiling broadly. I said, “You are up early. I just saw your note, I was going to get in touch later after I got some breakfast.”

Wyatt said, “I usually get up early to run. Unless you just have a hankering for something certain, I can fix us some breakfast. You know I live in the same block, one road over and three houses up on the left from here. I just need to get a quick shower. Is your friend coming?”

I said, “I don’t want to impose, but that sounds good. My friend Tate has to work today, so I'm free all day.”

Wyatt replied, “It's no imposition, how about an omelet? Is there anything you don’t like?”

“Oh no, I like everything.”

Wyatt said, “Okay, I'm going to get a shower. I’ll leave the red door unlocked for you. Come on over when you get ready.”

Wyatt took off to finish his jog as I went back inside. I got my keys and locked up the house. I started around to Wyatt's and found the house. I walked in and he was still in the shower. I stepped into the bathroom and told him I was there and he said he'd be out in a few minutes. I sat down and checked my mail while I waited.

He came out shortly, wearing cut-off workout shorts. He looked at me saying, “Have a seat on the stool at the island. While I cook, we can talk.”

As Wyatt prepared our omelets, we talked and he busied himself getting the required ingredients. He quickly got everything ready as we talked. Wyatt stood in front of me with a plate in each hand and headed for the table. I went to the fridge and got us both orange juice. I followed him and sat down as he pulled out my chair.

He sat down and we started eating. It was so good. It had a bruschetta-type mixture in it and it was fantastic. As we ate and talked, it was like we were old friends instead of newly met ships in the night. When we finished, he got up and started to take my plate.

I said, “You cooked so I’ll wash. It’s the least I can do.”

“Yes sir, anything you say.”

As I started washing, I sat them in the second sink to rinse. Wyatt stepped up beside me and started rinsing and drying. Then he slid behind me rubbing against my ass. The third time he did this, I backed up on him, pressing him against the island. I acted like it was an accident as I continued washing and he dried.

When he put away the last dishes, he hopped up on the island to sit as I finished wiping down. I turned around to face him and he took my hand and pulled me to him between his knees. He looked up at me saying, “I hope I'm not being too forward here, but I watched you when you two showed up last night. I love the way your muscles move. My cock was hard the whole time you were there. After I dropped you two at your place, I finally got to sleep and I dreamed about you all night long.”

I leaned forward as I placed my hand under his chin raising it and leaned in to kiss him. I pulled back and said, “You are not being forward at all. I'm glad you don’t waste time. You know what you want, that’s good, Wyatt!”

Wyatt reached out and took the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. He took a finger and traced it from the bottom of my chin over my chest, around my nipples, and down my abdomen. I pulled him to me and kissed him again, as he locked his legs around me.

I said, “I just want you to know that you might want to see what you are getting yourself into. Some guys have not been willing to continue with me after seeing my cock, and that’s fine.”

I stepped back, grabbed my shorts, and pushed them to the floor. When I stood back up, Wyatt gasped, grasped my cock, and said, “I am ready, willing, and will do my best to take that cock of yours.”

I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder, holding him down with one hand and feeling his ass with the other hand under his shorts. I headed down the hall past the bathroom to the bedroom. I stood Wyatt on the floor and sat on the bed with him facing me. I said, “Remove those shorts and turn slowly.”

Wyatt did exactly as told, pushing his shorts down and stepping out. Wyatt had an average cock. Then he turned slowly as I checked out his sweet, tight body. I stopped him with his back to me and traced the crack of his ass with my finger, over his puckered hole, and under his balls. I told him to continue as he returned to face me.

I pulled him to me and kissed his chest, working around his nipples. I looked at him and asked, “You are going to need lube, do you have any?”

Wyatt answered, “Yes sir, let me get it.”

He went quickly to the dresser and retrieved it. He returned to me and I told him to kneel and get me lubed up. He knelt and got started, squirting the lube on my cock and rubbing it on. When he was done there, I crawled onto the bed on my side and told him to lie beside me on his back. I pushed his legs open and lubed three fingers. I started with a single finger and penetrated his puckered hole.

Wyatt groaned as I pushed it further and further inside, twisting my finger, as I went in. When I felt his ass relax, I pulled my finger out and started with two fingers. Wyatt was starting to groan louder as I teased his ass, pushing in more and more with my two fingers, rotating them around to lube him up good. I leaned over him and kissed him, asking, “Are you ready for me to fuck you or do you need more foreplay.”

“I am ready. Just be gentle like you have been doing, please.”

I rolled over on top of him and spread his legs. I pulled his legs up and placed his ankles on my shoulder. I placed my cockhead at his puckered hole, as he moaned in anticipation. I pushed as he gasped and said, “It is so fat, but it feels fantastic, keep going!”

I gently started rocking, pulling out and pushing in deeper, more and more. Wyatt worked my nipples and held his head up to watch my cock enter his ass. I was about halfway in and Wyatt pulled me down to his lips saying, “Your big fat cock feels so good, fuck me. It’s the best I’ve ever had.”

I continued rocking, going deeper and deeper, as Wyatt grasped the cheeks of my ass and pulled me hard saying, “Fuck me, fuck me deep!”

I pulled out and stuck the last three fat inches into Wyatt's ass. He yelled as I buried my cock balls deep in his ass. I started fucking him hard and fast as I felt the cum building in my balls. I deep stroked and stayed down, rolling my hips around and moving my cock in his ass. When I started cumming, he did too. I filled his ass with cum as we lay there. He grabbed a rag to clean his chest and stomach.

We rolled onto our sides and just lay there. Wyatt asked if I wanted a beer and I said yes. He got us one and came back and asked if I wanted to go to the beach. I agreed and told him I’d have to go to my place and get a suit. He told me to wait and he’d get his suit on and go with me. When we got to my place I got my neon-yellow bikini and we headed for the beach.

As we topped the dune, we ran for the ocean and dove in. We splashed around in the water and then sat down on the beach at the edge of the water. As we talked, he said, “Let's go for a jog.”

I stood up too, and said, “Come on, let's see if you can keep up!”

It wasn't long and we were sweating like pigs so we headed back. As we jogged, I told him we needed a private pool. Wyatt agreed with that. I told him, “Let me check. The house next door has a pool and mine has use of it. Let me see if anyone is checking in today.”

Nobody was, so I told him we could go there. I showed him the way in and we jumped in the pool. I swam to the edge and got out sitting with my legs in the water. I motioned for Wyatt to come to me and leaned over to kiss him. He kissed me, sucking my tongue and washing it with his. He pulled off, kissing down my chin, to my neck, and started sucking my nipples. Wyatt continued down tonguing my belly button and stopped at the waist of my suit.

I raised my ass as Wyatt worked my suit down, kissing down my cock as he uncovered more and more of it. Wyatt slid my suit down below the head and it slapped him below his chin as it tried to stand up. Wyatt pulled his head back as it stood up more. He leaned in and took the head in his mouth.

I laid a hand on his head and said, “Show me how much you love it.”

I lay back on the foot of the lounge chair watching him as he worshipped my cock. Wyatt pulled off, and looking at me, said, “I love your big, black cock!”

He went back down as I encouraged him, saying, “You are doing great. Suck my dick, make me know you love it.”

He went further and further down on my cock, taking it further and further down his throat. I said, “Take it all, boi, deepthroat my cock!”

As Wyatt kept going, he finally took my whole cock balls deep, I patted his head and said, “You have done an awesome job, my boi; now make me cum. I'm going to fill your belly with my cum.”

As Wyatt deepthroated my dick, I said, “Here it comes, stay down and take it all, Wyatt!”

He took every drop of cum down his throat. When I was done, he pulled off and licked my cock, cleaning it. I sat up and slid into the pool. As I hugged Wyatt, I told him I was thirsty. He pulled back and headed to get us a beer. He returned and entered the pool handing me my beer.

We drank and cuddled in the pool as we relaxed. I sat on the steps and Wyatt came to me and sat on my knee. Kissing my head and telling me how fantastic our day had been. I looked at him and said, “We are not done yet, nowhere near done!”

Wyatt slid off my knee and sat on the step between my legs. I asked him if he was hungry and he said, “I got a belly full right now but I could eat a little something.”

I said, “Get my phone and pick a place. Pick something for us, I’ll eat anything, and have it delivered to my front door.”

They were delivered pretty quick and Wyatt went to get us another beer while I got the food out at the pool. We ate what we wanted and swam. After we got done, Wyatt came up to me and pulled my mouth down to his. He tasted just like a soft taco. As we kissed, Wyatt reached down and took my cock in his hand, stroking and squeezing as it started to chub up. I placed my hand under his chin and said, “I want to fuck that tight hole, boi! Let's head for the house. We better grab our stuff, though.”

After we finished gathering our stuff and got to the house, we headed for the shower to wash off. I took the rag and bathed his body, cleaning him head to toe, not missing a spot. I took the spray head and rinsed him down. Wyatt took the rag from me, squirted the bath wash on me, and started bathing me. He leaned my head down to him and kissed me, as he started washing my back and ass.

When we broke our kiss, he moved the rag around my front, washing my chest and abs, he next went to my crotch stroking my cock and balls with the rag. He next dropped to his knees and washed my legs, as I moved my cock back and forth, slapping his cheeks. He stood back up and got my head and shoulders. He then rinsed me, kissing me as he did.

We stepped out, got our towels, and dried off. We headed for the bedroom and I slapped Wyatt's ass and said, “Get us a beer and make it quick!”

Wyatt took off, doing as ordered quickly. When he got back, I told him to get the lube and lube my cock and his hole. When he was done with my cock, I told him to kneel on the side of the bed and lube his ass. I pushed him forward, chest against the bed, ass in the air, as I pushed two fingers into his tight ass. Wyatt whimpered when I pulled them out.

As I moved into position, I placed a hand between his shoulder blades and pushed down. As I pushed down, I placed my cockhead against his puckered hole and I said, “I am fixing to wreck this hole, I know you'll love it, my boi.”

12