Post Conference Beach Week Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed in just my big cockhead as Wyatt groaned; I stopped and let Wyatt relax a little. When he relaxed, I shoved my big, black cock in his ass as he yelled in pleasure. Trying to knock out the bottom, Wyatt started yelling “Fuck me, fuck, I love it!”

I kept going, interspersing fast and slow thrusts as Wyatt started to sweat. I said to Wyatt, “I am fixing to fill your ass with my cum.”

As I fucked his ass, he moaned louder and louder, I started to cum in his ass as he started yelling again. I filled his ass and my cum started oozing out around my cock. As my cock softened, I pulled it from his ass with a pop. I slapped Wyatt's ass telling him, “Get down here and clean up my cock and balls! NOW!”

I lay down on the bed and Wyatt crawled between my legs, licking my cock and balls. He cleaned up my cock and balls, swallowing it all. He crawled up beside me, laying his head on my chest and looking at me. He said, “I want you to know how much I love you and your big, black cock.”

After we lay there a while, I got up, pulled Wyatt up, and told him we needed to go for a swim. He stopped at the fridge, got us a couple of beers, and we headed on for the pool. We both took big swigs of our beer and Wyatt swished his around and swallowed. He took another right behind that one. I pulled him to me and kissed him deeply. We swam and then headed for the double lounger to relax.

Wyatt said, “I have got to head for my house, I have to be at work at six tonight.”

I pulled Wyatt to me and told him, “I’m going to fill your belly with another load of cum before you leave here. I’m also going to add a load of yours to mine in your belly.”

Wyatt leaned into me and said, “Thank you, sir. That will be awesome.”

I added, “Get down there and get busy, boi.”

Wyatt went to work, he slid down to my balls; opening his mouth, he took each one into his mouth one after the other. He bathed them with his saliva and tongue. He next moved to my cock, taking the head in his mouth, swirling his tongue around.

I rubbed his cheek saying, “That feels so good. Take it, Wyatt, take my cock all the way.”

Wyatt groaned and took more of my cock in his mouth, going further and further down. He hesitated when my cockhead hit his throat. I held him in place saying, “You know you can do it, keep going! I'm going to shoot my big load in your belly.”

Wyatt groaned and swallowed, letting my cock slide into his throat. He took it all the way down and stayed down when he swallowed my whole cock. I patted his head, telling him, “You are getting better and better, Wyatt. You are a quick learner.”

I placed my hands on either side of his head and started fucking his face. I moved his head up and down, fast, then slow, as I pushed further and further into his throat. I finally held Wyatt's head in place with my cock deep in his mouth and started shooting my load down his throat, as Wyatt groaned.

When Wyatt finished taking my load I had him lie back and jack off. As he shot his load, I used my fingers to transfer it to his mouth and let him suck it off my fingers. I finally transferred all his cum to his mouth and he swallowed it all, sucking my long fingers deep. Wyatt sat up and told me, “I got to get rinsed off and head for home to get a shower.”

We hopped in the pool and swam for a few minutes washing off the sex. Wyatt went to get us a beer and his clothes. As we drank our beers, he got dressed. He hugged me and kissed my cheek saying, “Today has been great.”

He turned and left, smiling at me.

To be continued.

12