Post Conference Beach Week Pt. 04

Story Info
My post conference adventures in the holy city.
10.6k words
4
1.3k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ibjtjones
ibjtjones
100 Followers

He stopped and turned to me. "I was going to tell you I don't have to work tomorrow. My roommate is gone for a few days, so you can stay at my place if you want."

I stepped to him and kissed him and pulled back."Are you sure? You don't have to do that."

Tate kissed me. "I'd love it. I can take you to my favorite restaurant downtown. I'll get a late reservation so I can take care of the beast first. I'll text you the address just in case we get separated. Let's go!"

We kissed as I slipped my hands into his suit, fondling his ass. Tate turned and took my hand as we walked back to the beach house. When we walked in, I told him I needed to strip the bed and start the dishwasher and washing machine. After that, we changed clothes and packed my things in my truck.

As we walked out to the vehicles, Tate said, "I want to drive your truck, I love how it smells like you."

"That's fine, climb up here and let me get the seat and steering wheel adjusted for you."

After getting Tate settled in, I turned him to me and kissed him hard and deep.

After getting his key, I went to his Jeep and got set up. Tate pulled up beside me and said, "Follow me!"

I followed him into Charleston and parked in the lot where he parked. I walked around to help Tate out of my truck. As I reached for Tate, he said, "I could stay in here all night, I love your smell in here."

Tate slid out into my arms like I was carrying him across the threshold as we kissed. I stood him up so he could help with my bags. We got everything unloaded and into the apartment. Tate walked up to me and hugged me tightly, with his face against my chest, inhaling and moaning. I stooped down, placing my arms under the cheeks of Tate's ass. I lifted him and kissed him again as he wrapped his legs around me.

I stepped back to the rice bed and laid Tate down and lay on top of him, as we kissed. Tate took my shirt bottom in his hands and pulled it over my head. He then reached for the button on my shorts and slid them down to my feet. Tate rolled us over and straddled my waist as he removed his shirt. I pushed his shorts down and off his legs. Tate slid down and removed my shorts completely, looking at me and smiling. Tate next grabbed my briefs and pulled them down, letting my cock spring free against my abdomen.

Tate slid up to my balls taking them both in his mouth and moaning on them, running his tongue around them. He closed his lips together and pulled them back, rolling them around his mouth.

I reached down and stroked his cheek with my fingers. "How that hot mouth feels so good. Keep going."

Tate pulled off further and let them pop from his mouth. He moved back to them and stuck over my balls out his tongue against where they met my taint. Tate ran his tongue over my balls to the bottom of my cock and started up reaching the head and taking my cockhead in his mouth. He closed his lips and ran his tongue around it. I grabbed a handful of hair in each hand and pulled him up to my navel, letting him lick and suck it. He moved up further to my nipples sucking and licking. I reached down to Tate's ass and caressed and squeezed the cheeks of his ass.

Tate moaned and moved up to my neck and ears. As he suckled, I fondled his sweet ass. I said, "I want that sweet ginger ass, boi!"

Tate reached over to the bedside table and retrieved a bottle of lube. He popped the cap open, slid off to my side, and started lubing up my cock. He lubed his hole when he got done lubing my cock.

I slapped his ass, and said, "Get on the end of the bed, kneel with that sweet little ginger ass up, head down!"

As Tate moved, he said, "As you wish, sir!"

I stood up and stepped between Tate's legs. I guided my fat, black cock to his puckered, lubed hole. I pushed and opened his puckered hole, watching it surround my fat cock and Tate groaned. When my cockhead was in, I stopped, and let Tate relax. When I felt Tate relax, I started pushing little by little. When I was about halfway in, I started rocking more and more.

Tate was saying, "Your cock feels so good, sir, keep going! Please, fuck me hard!"

I placed a hand between his shoulder blades and pressed him against his bed, holding him in place. I pulled out and started rocking, pushing my cock deeper and deeper into his ass, finally burying it all the way. I leaned over to Tate's ear, licked it, and whispered into it, "I love your ginger ass and mouth, boi. I am sure going to miss you entirely."

I started rotating my hips which moved my cock around in his ass. Tate was moaning louder and louder, telling me how good my cock felt in his ass. I started fucking Tate's ass as he got louder and louder, hitting the bottom every time. As I filled his ass, I had to hold him down more and more with my hand between his shoulder blades.

I fucked his ass harder and harder, as I felt my cum building and I shot my load, filling his tight ass to overflowing. After I finished cumming, I leaned over his back to his neck, kissed it. "I have been so lucky to meet you. I love the way you've taken everything I've got. You have got to come visit me."

After my cock softened, I pulled out with a pop and rolled over on my back beside Tate. Tate lay down on his side, head on my arm and leg over my abdomen. He nuzzled up to my neck as he licked and sucked. Tate placed his hand on my chest sliding it up to my face caressing as he went.

Tate crawled back on top of me, leaned over, kissed me. "Let's get cleaned up, the shower is big enough for both of us. There's a rooftop bar at the restaurant, where we can get a drink before we eat. It's only a short walk away."

Tate climbed off me and the bed. He reached out his hand and led me to the bathroom. He reached into a cabinet and got a clean rag and towels. Then he stepped in and got the water going as I followed him in. He filled the rag with body wash and pulled me toward him under the spray. Tate started at the top of my shaved head and started working his way down, not missing a spot until he got to the bottom of my feet.

I stepped to Tate, took the rag, reloaded it, and handed it back to him. I took his shampoo, squirted some in my hand, and washed his red hair, working up a good sudsy mass, getting it good and clean. I took the rag from him and placed my fingers under his chin, raising it as I leaned over and kissed him. I started with his face and neck, working over his nipples and underarms, worked over his chest and back, and knelt in front of him.

I took the rag and washed his crotch and balls. I then worked down to his legs and feet. I turned Tate around and started washing the cheeks of his ass as he placed his hands on the wall and leaned against it. I placed my thumb in his ass opening and letting what was left of my cum run out. I washed his ass and legs as my cum leakage finally stopped. I stood up behind him and pulled him to me, leaning over to kiss his neck and ears.

I turned and exited the shower, as Tate followed; we both grabbed our towels at the same time. Tate told me he had a couple of pairs of new designer slacks he was planning to wear and a button-down shirt. I told him I had several pairs of custom-made slacks and I planned on wearing one of them with a button-down shirt with leather braces. After we finished toweling dry, I headed for the bedroom to get my clothes as Tate went to get us a drink. When he returned, I was almost dressed, all I needed was my shoes and braces. Tate reached into his closet to grab his clothes. He reached over to the dresser and got his underwear and socks, and slipped them on. I sat down on the bed to slip on my loafers as Tate picked up his slacks.

I took them from him and held them out for him to step in. I pulled them up and grabbed his shirt, buttoning it up for him. I pushed the bottom of the shirt into his slacks, buttoning and zipping him up. I stood and grabbed my braces, handing them to Tate to put on me.

Tate said after getting them on me, "Damn, I need a pair of those, too; they are so sexy on you."

I looked at him. "I have another pair in my bag, we might be able to adjust them down."

Tate stepped over to my travel bag, pulled them out, and started adjusting them. I took them from him and put them on him, saying, "Damn, we look good. I am going to have to beat the guys and girls off you with a stick, tonight."

Tate stepped up to me, raised to his tiptoes, kissing me deeply. We finished our drinks and headed for the restaurant. We checked in and headed to the rooftop bar. Aaron, who Tate knew, was bartending tonight and greeted us, asking what we wanted. Aaron quickly and efficiently got our drinks and hooked us up with a tab. We found a corner and talked, laughing and getting to know one another further.

Aaron seemed to pay close attention to us after another bartender joined him. Eventually, we were seated and ordered our food. Tate ordered me a ten-ounce Wagyu Culotte, and himself a beef short-rib. As we waited for our food, we had another drink and different people came by that Tate knew and he introduced me. A couple of people told Tate they liked his new look and how his outfit went with his red hair.

Our food finally came and it was so good. We both ate everything on our plates. I bent over to Tate, saying, "Don't you fill up too much, I got another slab of beef for you."

Tate blushed completely. Our waiter walked up about then and asked Tate if he was okay. Tate said he was, he also asked if we could go back to the rooftop. Our waiter said he'd sneak us up there but told us to take our drinks because the bar was closed. We got another drink, settled up, and headed for the front door. We exited and started our walk back to Tate's place.

As we started to pass an alleyway, I pulled Tate into it and pressing him against the wall kissed him hard. Tate sucked my tongue and kissed me back. I took his hand as we walked. As we entered, he went to fix us another drink, I stepped up behind and kissed his neck as he groaned. I reached around him, unbuttoned his shirt, and pulled the braces down over his arms. I turned him around, grabbed his ass in my hands, and set him on the counter.

I stepped between his legs and placed my lips against his, as Tate unbuttoned my shirt and slid my braces off. I pulled back and said, "That was an awesome dinner tonight. Thank you so much. It was so hot watching them check out my hot little ginger."

As I opened Tate's slacks, sliding them down over his ass, he said, "I am so glad you enjoyed dinner. Everybody was checking you out, and wondering what they could do to get with you, men and women!"

Tate slid off the counter and I slid his slacks and underwear off and down to the floor. Tate knelt in front of me and started opening my slacks and pushing them down along with my underwear. Tate stood back up and grabbed our drinks as I picked him up in my arms. I took him to the bed and laid him down, taking the drinks and setting them on the bedside table. Tate took my hand and pulled me into the bed beside him.

Tate rolled over on me and started kissing his way down from my mouth, over my nipples and abs, and down to my black cock. Tate looked up at me as he took my cockhead in his mouth and started bobbing. As he bobbed, he took more and more.

I placed a hand on his head getting a handful of hair saying, "I don't know which hole is better, your mouth or your ass! Get on your back with your head hanging over the side."

Tate jumped to follow what I said, as I stepped up to his head and started rotating my hips and slapping his face with my cock leaving whelps as Tate moaned. I stepped in further with my nuts hanging over Tate's mouth, lowered them down to his mouth, and let him bathe them with his tongue. Tate finally took them both in his mouth, washing them with his tongue using his saliva.

I pulled back, dragging my big balls from Tate's mouth and over his nose until my cockhead slid into his mouth. I pushed in as Tate groaned. I placed my hand under his neck and held it in place so I could fuck his throat. Tate was groaning as I fucked his throat. I looked down at Tate as I twisted his nipples with my other hand. "I am going to miss you, my ginger boi."

I pulled again and moved my hips to slap his face again and again with my wet cock. Tate was begging, "Please let me suck your cock. I love your big, black cock! Fuck my throat!"

I stepped back, letting my cockhead drag over his face, and started moving my hips again, slapping my cock down on his nose and forehead as he groaned. I told Tate to slide more onto the bed and to lay his head back. I moved my cockhead to his mouth, which he opened when it touched his lips, moving his teeth out of the way. I pushed forward slowly but completely, until his lips were around the root of my cock.

I kept my cock buried in his throat and reached over and slapped his cock as he groaned. I pulled out just enough for Tate to get a breath and plunged back in balls deep. I started working Tate's nipples as he stayed in place, letting my cock fill his throat. I started slowly fucking his throat, in and out, as Tate grabbed the cheeks of my ass. He gripped my ass harder and harder as I went faster and faster.

I went faster telling Tate I was fixing to cum as I shot my cum in his throat, I pulled out till so he could swallow all my cum, and I told him to do so. As my cock softened, I pulled it out and crawled into the bed; Tate crawled up beside me. We lay with his face on my neck, kissing, licking, and telling me, "You really should stay, I got the place all to myself for a few days. We can stay in bed the whole time and order in when we get ready for food."

I replied, "I need to get back by in the morning. I can stay 'til after supper. We need to get a shower."

I rolled out of bed and headed for the kitchen to get us a beer. Tate got out and headed for the bathroom. When I entered, he was gargling after brushing his teeth. I stepped up behind him, kissing his neck while placing the beers against his side as he gasped and spun around. Tate raised up onto his tiptoes and kissed me. He took his beer from my hand, took a big swallow, and stepped into the shower.

He got the shower going and using his finger, motioned me in. I stepped in and he pulled me to him under the spray. He kissed me again as he grabbed the rag and bath wash. He squirted it on my body, grabbed his rag and cleaned me from head to toe, periodically kissing me as he washed me. Tate turned me around and washed my back, my ass cheeks, and my ass crack.

I turned Tate around, took the rag and bath wash from him, and did the same to him. We both rinsed off, dried off, got our beers, and headed back to bed. We lay together and talked, eventually falling asleep, spooned together. I woke up later, on my back, with Tate working on my cock with his mouth. I looked down and saw the top of that sexy redhead. I lowered a hand to his head and grabbed a handful of his red hair.

He looked up at me, and pulled off. "I had to take a leak and I just couldn't resist your black cock laying there, it was calling me!"

Tate went back to my cock, licking from my balls to my cockhead and back down. As my cock hardened, Tate took it in his mouth until he had the whole thing down to the root in his throat.

I rubbed Tate's cheek. "Your mouth feels so good on my hard, black cock. Keep up deepthroating it, ginger boi. Get the beast hard so I can fuck that ass."

Tate pulled off my cock and started working his way up over my abdomen and chest up to my neck, licking and sucking. He was kissing my ears. "I am addicted to you, I don't know what I'm going to do when you leave."

He reached to the side table and grabbed the lube, squirting it in his hand and lubing my cock and his ass. As he leaned over to my lips, kissing me hard, he slid his hand down and guided my cock to his sweet hole. He pushed down onto my cock, taking just the head in, groaning as he stopped.

I pulled his lips to mine, saying, "Your hole feels so good, take it!"

I pushed him to an upright position, working his nipples as he slid further and further down on my cock. Tate finally buried my cock in his ass and stayed down on it as he moaned loudly. I looked at him as I slapped his ass making him jump. "Take that cock, fuck your pussy with it! I am fixing to fill your ass again with my black cum, ginger boi."

I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him, letting him suck my tongue. Tate was rocking hard on my cock, almost pulling off and going back down letting it bottom out.

Tate said, "I can feel your cock getting bigger, fill me with your cum. Fill me now!"

Tate stayed down on my cock as I came, filling his ass with shot after shot of my cum. I pulled Tate to me, I had him laying on my chest as I kissed his neck telling him how great a two-hole cum-dump he was.

Tate replied, "Thank you, sir, that is quite the compliment!"

Tate stayed on top of me as my cock softened. Tate laid his head on my chest and nursed on my nipples as I massaged the cheeks of his ass. I rolled Tate to his side and my cock pulled out. Tate groaned. "I love having your big cock in me, my ass feels so empty without it in me."

Tate laid his head on my arm as I pulled the sheet up over us and we nodded off again. We slept another few hours and I woke Tate. I was rubbing his cheek and asking, "I have worked up an appetite, let's order something in; you decide where and I'll pay. We are going to stay in today, we don't even have to get dressed!"

Tate grabbed his phone, made three choices from his favorite place, and let me make the final pick. He made the order and I gave him my information. Tate laughed, saying, "My phone has been blowing up all night, everybody wanted to know all about you."

I raised and looked at Tate, as he said, "I want to suck that cock and swallow your cum, sir. That's what I want for breakfast."

Tate pushed me back and crawled over me, moving his head down to my cock, taking it in his, moaning as he opened his mouth, and kissed the head. He opened his mouth, taking it in, sucking and licking it as he went. Tate was sucking my cock and working my balls. As Tate went down further, I got harder. Tate was taking more and more, finally getting to the root of my cock. He stayed down letting my cock fill his throat.

I patted Tate's head, saying to him, "Your throat and ass are awesome. I am going to miss you so much, boi."

Tate looked up at me and groaned, pulling up and off my cock. Tate kissed my cockhead and said, "I bet you say that to all your bois, sir."

Tate took a breath and started back down on my cock, all the way down. He started to move his head up and down, getting breaths and going faster and harder.

I rubbed his cheek with the back of my hand, saying, "You are fantastic, Tate. Keep going. I am fixing to cum again! Keep it up!"

Tate fucked his throat with my cock faster, I finally started cumming. Tate stayed down and all my cum shot into his throat as he moaned. Tate nursed on my cock as it softened and he pulled off. He looked at me, smiling. "I am addicted to you, sir!"

Tate licked over my abs and chest, up to my neck, and kissed it.

I said to him, "Let's get a bath, you get the Jacuzzi ready. I'll check for the food and get us something to drink."

I set the food on the counter, grabbed a beer for us, and walked into the bathroom. Tate had started the bath water running and was brushing his teeth. After he finished up, he gargled and came to me as I leaned over and kissed him. He got some bubble bath, squirted it into the water, and started the jets in the tub. Tate stepped in and then turned to me as I followed him. Tate took my hands and he sat down in the tub as I followed, me on one end and he on the other.

I got the beers and handed him his. I took a big swig of mine, as he did. I reached for Tate's hand. "Move that sexy ass up here and sit in my lap."

ibjtjones
ibjtjones
100 Followers