Post Conference Beach Week Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went faster telling Tate I was fixing to cum as I shot my cum in his throat, I pulled out till so he could swallow all my cum, and I told him to do so. As my cock softened, I pulled it out and crawled into the bed; Tate crawled up beside me. We lay with his face on my neck, kissing, licking, and telling me, "You really should stay, I got the place all to myself for a few days. We can stay in bed the whole time and order in when we get ready for food."

I replied, "I need to get back by in the morning. I can stay 'til after supper. We need to get a shower."

I rolled out of bed and headed for the kitchen to get us a beer. Tate got out and headed for the bathroom. When I entered, he was gargling after brushing his teeth. I stepped up behind him, kissing his neck while placing the beers against his side as he gasped and spun around. Tate raised up onto his tiptoes and kissed me. He took his beer from my hand, took a big swallow, and stepped into the shower.

He got the shower going and using his finger, motioned me in. I stepped in and he pulled me to him under the spray. He kissed me again as he grabbed the rag and bath wash. He squirted it on my body, grabbed his rag and cleaned me from head to toe, periodically kissing me as he washed me. Tate turned me around and washed my back, my ass cheeks, and my ass crack.

I turned Tate around, took the rag and bath wash from him, and did the same to him. We both rinsed off, dried off, got our beers, and headed back to bed. We lay together and talked, eventually falling asleep, spooned together. I woke up later, on my back, with Tate working on my cock with his mouth. I looked down and saw the top of that sexy redhead. I lowered a hand to his head and grabbed a handful of his red hair.

He looked up at me, and pulled off. "I had to take a leak and I just couldn't resist your black cock laying there, it was calling me!"

Tate went back to my cock, licking from my balls to my cockhead and back down. As my cock hardened, Tate took it in his mouth until he had the whole thing down to the root in his throat.

I rubbed Tate's cheek. "Your mouth feels so good on my hard, black cock. Keep up deepthroating it, ginger boi. Get the beast hard so I can fuck that ass."

Tate pulled off my cock and started working his way up over my abdomen and chest up to my neck, licking and sucking. He was kissing my ears. "I am addicted to you, I don't know what I'm going to do when you leave."

He reached to the side table and grabbed the lube, squirting it in his hand and lubing my cock and his ass. As he leaned over to my lips, kissing me hard, he slid his hand down and guided my cock to his sweet hole. He pushed down onto my cock, taking just the head in, groaning as he stopped.

I pulled his lips to mine, saying, "Your hole feels so good, take it!"

I pushed him to an upright position, working his nipples as he slid further and further down on my cock. Tate finally buried my cock in his ass and stayed down on it as he moaned loudly. I looked at him as I slapped his ass making him jump. "Take that cock, fuck your pussy with it! I am fixing to fill your ass again with my black cum, ginger boi."

I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him, letting him suck my tongue. Tate was rocking hard on my cock, almost pulling off and going back down letting it bottom out.

Tate said, "I can feel your cock getting bigger, fill me with your cum. Fill me now!"

Tate stayed down on my cock as I came, filling his ass with shot after shot of my cum. I pulled Tate to me, I had him laying on my chest as I kissed his neck telling him how great a two-hole cum-dump he was.

Tate replied, "Thank you, sir, that is quite the compliment!"

Tate stayed on top of me as my cock softened. Tate laid his head on my chest and nursed on my nipples as I massaged the cheeks of his ass. I rolled Tate to his side and my cock pulled out. Tate groaned. "I love having your big cock in me, my ass feels so empty without it in me."

Tate laid his head on my arm as I pulled the sheet up over us and we nodded off again. We slept another few hours and I woke Tate. I was rubbing his cheek and asking, "I have worked up an appetite, let's order something in; you decide where and I'll pay. We are going to stay in today, we don't even have to get dressed!"

Tate grabbed his phone, made three choices from his favorite place, and let me make the final pick. He made the order and I gave him my information. Tate laughed, saying, "My phone has been blowing up all night, everybody wanted to know all about you."

I raised and looked at Tate, as he said, "I want to suck that cock and swallow your cum, sir. That's what I want for breakfast."

Tate pushed me back and crawled over me, moving his head down to my cock, taking it in his, moaning as he opened his mouth, and kissed the head. He opened his mouth, taking it in, sucking and licking it as he went. Tate was sucking my cock and working my balls. As Tate went down further, I got harder. Tate was taking more and more, finally getting to the root of my cock. He stayed down letting my cock fill his throat.

I patted Tate's head, saying to him, "Your throat and ass are awesome. I am going to miss you so much, boi."

Tate looked up at me and groaned, pulling up and off my cock. Tate kissed my cockhead and said, "I bet you say that to all your bois, sir."

Tate took a breath and started back down on my cock, all the way down. He started to move his head up and down, getting breaths and going faster and harder.

I rubbed his cheek with the back of my hand, saying, "You are fantastic, Tate. Keep going. I am fixing to cum again! Keep it up!"

Tate fucked his throat with my cock faster, I finally started cumming. Tate stayed down and all my cum shot into his throat as he moaned. Tate nursed on my cock as it softened and he pulled off. He looked at me, smiling. "I am addicted to you, sir!"

Tate licked over my abs and chest, up to my neck, and kissed it.

I said to him, "Let's get a bath, you get the Jacuzzi ready. I'll check for the food and get us something to drink."

I set the food on the counter, grabbed a beer for us, and walked into the bathroom. Tate had started the bath water running and was brushing his teeth. After he finished up, he gargled and came to me as I leaned over and kissed him. He got some bubble bath, squirted it into the water, and started the jets in the tub. Tate stepped in and then turned to me as I followed him. Tate took my hands and he sat down in the tub as I followed, me on one end and he on the other.

I got the beers and handed him his. I took a big swig of mine, as he did. I reached for Tate's hand. "Move that sexy ass up here and sit in my lap."

Tate did as I said, and sat down between my legs and laid his head on my shoulder. We just sat there and relaxed. Tate lay with his head on my shoulder, telling me all about himself. Tate got the rag and body wash and washed me, then I washed him. We got out, dried off, and went to the kitchen to eat. I warmed the omelet that Tate had ordered and set it on the table. Tate came to me, sat on my knee, and started feeding me, then himself, alternating until we were done. "I am ready to get my ass filled again with your long, fat, black cock and cum," said Tate.

I stood and picked him up in my arms, carrying him to the bed. I laid him down and crawled in next to him. I leaned over and kissed Tate deep and hard. Tate reached down to my cock and started stroking and pulling on it, groaning as I kissed him. As my cock hardened, Tate groaned more and more, saying he loved my cock in his ass. Tate pulled his legs back and spread them wide telling me to fuck him and fill him.

I knelt between his legs and grabbed my hard cock to line it up at his ass. I pushed and his ass opened, Tate groaned again louder. I started pushing and pulling it out as Tate groaned.

"Fuck my ass! Wreck it, please, sir!"

I just stayed there, with Tate begging me to fuck him. I pushed in just a little, as Tate begged louder and louder. I looked Tate right in the eye and said, "My next thrust will be balls deep, ginger boi. Are you ready?"

Tate looked at me, saying, "I am ready, sir, fuck my ginger ass. Sir, my holes belong to you."

I pulled back and thrust my cock in, as Tate gasped and got louder and louder. Then I started deep-fucking him, time and time again, harder and harder. When I started to cum, so did Tate. Tate shot all over his belly as I filled his ass. I bent over, kissing him deeply, as my phone started to ring. I knew it was important, only the important people came through audibly. I grabbed Tate to roll us over so I could reach my phone. It was my boss and he was asking when I'd be back.

He talked as Tate nuzzled my neck and chest. My boss was saying he had some very important things that he would only trust me with. I told him I would be leaving in an hour or so.

My boss replied, "Yeah, it sounds like I caught you in the middle of something, sorry about that. Call me as soon as you get here."

I dropped my phone and pulled Tate's mouth to mine, kissing him again as I dropped my hands to the cheeks of his ass. I looked at Tate. "Why don't you order us something else? I'm going to have to eat and go, but I'm going to fill your belly one more time.

Tate got my phone since my info is in it. Tate ordered from a sandwich shop down the street and we got back to the task at hand. Tate pulled off my cock with a pop and lay down beside me as he worked on my ear, sucking and licking. We lay there cooling down, as we talked and caressed each other. It took almost an hour before the sandwiches came. Tate slipped on some shorts and headed to get them. He got them from the door and set them on the counter.

I stepped to Tate, and said, "We'll eat before I leave, let's get cleaned up. I want to dump one more load in your belly!"

I took Tate's hand and led him to the bathroom. I stepped in the shower and got the water adjusted as Tate dropped his shorts and followed me. I stood under the shower spray and turned to face Tate. He smiled and walked up to me, tilted his head back as I leaned over to kiss him. I dropped a hand to each ass cheek, lifted him to me, and dropped my mouth to his neck. Tate wrapped his legs around me as I sucked and licked his neck.

As I suckled at his neck, Tate whispered in my ear, saying, "I am addicted to you and the beast, I don't know what I'm going to do without you."

I slapped Tate's ass cheeks, as he moaned and dropped his legs. I let Tate slide down to the floor on his knees. Tate started kissing my cockhead, then opened his mouth and started sliding it in his mouth and down his throat. Tate stayed down and moaned as The Beast hardened, getting fatter and going further down his throat. I placed my fingers under his neck and stroked his cheeks with my thumbs.

I said, "You have gotten to be a perfect cock-slut, taking it balls deep in your ass and mouth and never complaining. God, you are so good! Take my cock all the way, I want to feel it in your throat."

Tate started pulling off and going back down again and again.

I said as Tate deepthroated my cock, "Ginger boi, you are doing fantastic, I am fixing to cum-- swallow it all."

Tate went faster and faster, taking my black cock to the root. When I started to cum, Tate stayed down and let me shoot my cum down his throat into his belly. As my cock softened, Tate sucked and cleaned it up. After Tate finished, he stood up, grabbed the bath wash, and started cleaning me up and then himself.

After he finished, we stepped out and grabbed our towels. After drying, we headed for the kitchen. Tate got us each a bottle of water as I sat down. Tate came to me and sat on my leg, feeding me a bite and then he took a bite. After we finished the first sandwich, I told him I was full and he ate another half of a sandwich as I finished my water.

Tate leaned into me, and said, "I wish you didn't have to go, I am going to miss you so bad!"

I said, "You know I feel the same way, but you have school to finish and I gotta get back to work. You can help me finish packing and help me get it to my truck."

I lifted Tate off my knee to the floor and got up to head for the bedroom. I got the shorts, shoes, and T-shirt I was going to wear home. After setting those to the side, I started packing my suitcase and then went to my hanging bag. I took my stuff to the door and then got my phone, charger, and keys. I looked at Tate and pulled him to me. "Don't make this any harder than it is, Tate."

I pulled him to me and kissed him as I grabbed my bags and Tate got my suit bag. I opened the door and headed to my truck. I opened the back door, stepping back for Tate to put my suit bag in, and he stepped back so I could put in my suitcase. I stepped back to find Tate sitting sideways in the driver's seat. I stepped up to him. "Give me a call sometime, Tate, I am going to miss you."

Tate leaned to me and kissed me deeply, wrapping his legs around me. Tate pulled back and said, "I have had the best time since you've been here, you will most definitely be hearing from me!"

I pulled Tate's ass off the truck seat and turned, letting Tate extend his legs to stand. I turned and climbed in my truck, as Tate stood on the running board for me to kiss him again. Tate stepped back and closed the door. I rolled down the window, looked at Tate, before I drove off, saying, "Ginger boi Tate, you will most definitely be hearing from me."