Post Divorce: Another Gang Bang

Story Info
I try another gang bang after the first one.
6.2k words
4.67
25.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** At the time of writing, I'm currently 48 years old and divorced for maybe 16 or 17 years. I can't quite remember. This is my attempt to string together some of my past experiences that rightly or wrongly have shaped who I am. I hope you enjoy reading this and please don't judge me. I'd love to receive comments from my readers too so feel free to say what you want. **

Post Divorce: Another Gang Bang

It wasn't too long after my first gang bang that I started thinking of another. I had dumped Matt by this stage. I was still having some casual sex but realised it was also a lot of work finding the right guys. I was on several adult dating sites and chat groups but I had a strict filtering process before even agreeing to meet anyone. A lot of the guys just jumped into propositioning me for sex and that wasn't really how it worked with me. I liked to build up a chemistry or at least get to know the person and be a little interested. Yes, sex was just sex but it didn't have to be purely meaningless. I had to at least like the guys. That obviously took some time so I wasn't exactly jumping into bed every night or every week.

Anyway, that was basically how my modus operandi worked but this story is about my next gang bang. I had found a site for gang bangs and was on it for a bit. I had chatted with these three guys for weeks - Alan, Frank and Jack. They were friends who had some experience with gang bangs, or so they said.

Like chatting with a single guy, there needed to be some chemistry and there certainly was with these three. Chatting was easy and it didn't always centre around sex. When it came to chatting about sex, they were decent and witty too. As I usually do when there is interest, we arrange a meetup, just to see how we fared in real life so to speak. The meetup was good and they all seemed like nice guys. I was certainly interested and it looked like the feeling was mutual.

They were all in their late 30s so not too far apart from how old I was at the time. All three were married as well so to me, that meant that it wasn't going to get complicated as there were no strings attached. We decided we were going to do this and the date and time was set up. We agreed to meet one Saturday afternoon.

I was on an IUD at this point and while I usually still insisted on condoms, to protect myself from disease, I made exceptions when medical test results showed an all clear. That was the case here with all three providing me with their results and of course me to them.

I had booked a room at the Hilton and showed up at 2pm when check-in was open. That gave me just over an hour before the rest of the guys were supposed to show up. I was excited and also nervous. I dressed up in a sexy, black, lace, crotchless, one piece lingerie. I put on a pair of high heels and then wrapped the hotel robe around me. I sat putting on makeup, dolling myself up and once I was done I stood in front of the mirror, opening the robe to check myself out. I was pleased with what I saw - highly fuckable. I sat waiting, checking my phone every now and again to see if they were going to bail out on me.

At around 245pm I got a message from Alan asking if it was still on and a short while later, another two messages from Jack and Frank. I texted them back with my room number and waited. Alan was the only one that responded to say he was on the way and I thought if the others didn't show up, I'd still fuck Alan.

My heart was thumping in my chest with excitement. I hadn't felt this way with the first gang bang as it wasn't really pre-arranged and I had alcohol to numb my senses. The sound of the doorbell startled me out of my thoughts and I tightened the robe and went to peek through the peep hole. All three men were standing outside! My heart jumped again as I opened the door.

"Hey." I said softly as the three men bundled into the room.

"We arranged to meet downstairs first." Alan explained. "None of us wanted you to be alone with any other in case you started first." He laughed.

"We had a late lunch together actually. Gave us a chance to meet up first. And plan what to do with you." Jack piped up, laughing

"You look lovely." Frank smiled.

Frank was definitely the sweetest of the three and his demeanour showed.

"So what did you plan during lunch?" I teased.

"Just how we'd make you happy." Alan replied without losing a beat.

"Doing you together is gonna be something else." Jack laughed.

"You sure you want to do this?" Frank said, again the considerate one.

"We're here aren't we? And I trust you all enough to know you'll stop if I say no." I replied. I moved up toward them and started to kiss Alan, then turned to kiss Frank and then Jack. "You're still dressed." I stated, matter of factly.

They guys looked at each other briefly then started to undress. I sat back on the bed and looked at each of them, their cocks already semi hard and standing out. They were all reasonably sized but Frank was the biggest while Jack wasn't as long but far thicker than the others.

Seeing them undressed, I stood up and peeled the robe off of me, displaying my black lingerie.

"Damn, that's hot!" Alan said while the other two whistled.

The three of them moved toward me and started to grope me before pushing me back on to the bed. I raised my legs at the edge of the bed, spreading them wide. The men climbed on the bed and started kissing me all over. My lingerie was peeled off me as hands ravaged my tits and my thighs, my neck and mouth were kissed and my nipples sucked. I was so turned on.

I reached for their cocks and started playing with them as their hands moved all over me. They moved closer so I could turn and suck on their cocks and I sucked and licked whosever cock was offered to me. I loved hearing their grunts of pleasure as I sucked and jerked on their cocks.

Alan climbed off the bed and made his way between my legs. He spread my legs and placed his cock at my pussy entrance and pulled on my nipples. He tweaked my breasts as he slowly pushed into me. I hissed as I felt his cock spearing into me, my eyes fixed on the other two men.

"Oh fuck, she's so fucking tight and wet." Alan groaned as he thrust into me. He started fucking me slowly as Frank and Jack climbed on to the bed, on either side of me. I reached out to jerk on their cocks as hands started mauling my tits. I turned to suck on Frank as Alan kept on fucking me slowly. Jack bent to suck my tits as Frank pinched on the other nip as I sucked him. I turned to take Jack in my mouth now, loving the feeling of a cock in my cunt and another in my mouth as hands touched and teased me all over.

Alan started to fuck me deeper and harder now. I moaned around Jack's cock as Frank started to rub my clit. My legs trembled and I cried out as an orgasm washed over me. Alan pulled out of me and my legs clamped together as my pussy spasmed wildly as Frank continued to diddle my clit. If not for Jack's cock in my mouth, I would have been moaning out loud in pleasure. was moaning and mewling around the cock in my mouth, taking turns sucking them. My hand flew to hold Frank's hand, imploring him to stop as my body bucked and trembled.

Frank stopped teasing my clit and instead ran his hands along my trembling thighs. Jack pulled out of my mouth and moved to the end of the bed. He smiled at me as he took Alan's place, teasing my slit with his cock before plunging in hard and fast. I cried out as his thick cock spread my pussy lips.

"This what you want E?" He grunted as he fucked me hard and fast. I couldn't answer as Alan fed his cock into my mouth. "Open wide" He laughed as I sucked on his cock. Alan started to slowly fuck my mouth and I let him. Frank moved up on the bed again to suck my tits. At one point he held my hand as if to make sure I was okay. I squeezed it tightly as I was fucked in my pussy and my mouth.

I felt Jack slowing down inside me as he grunted. "Damn, don't want to cum too soon. You're so fucking hot Erina"

"Give me a go." Frank said as I looked up to see Jack pull out of me. His cock was covered in my white cream and I almost came seeing it. Frank entered me now and began fucking me. His cock seemed to touch places that the other cocks hadn't and it wasn't long before I screamed out in orgasm again on Frank's nice, big cock. I pulled away from Alan's cock, breathing heavily. "Oh god, oh god... I'm cumminnnggg" I cried as my entire body shook. Frank kept his cock buried in me as I felt my pussy spasm on it, grabbing it, trying to milk it.

Alan bent to kiss me lightly as I gulped in air. "Your pussy's taken all our cocks baby. How do you feel?"

"Oh god... so good... I want more... please..." I begged.

Frank started to move again in me, with slow deliberate strokes. His fingers teasing my clit again. My pussy felt on fire and I moaned again, this time loudly with no cock in my mouth. "Unnnhhh.. Oh god.. stop... stop...wait." I cried out. Frank buried his cock in me again as he stopped rubbing my clit. My body tensed again and jerked and convulsed, my stomach clenching and unclenching as my body arched up and I gulped for air before I collapsed backward, panting.

Frank withdrew his cock and I moaned loudly again as I felt his cock pull out from me. His hands caressed my thighs softly. "You okay Erina? Baby you okay?" he asked.

"Yes.... Yes... oh fuck..." I moaned softly.

I turned and got up on my fours, still panting and staring at Alan's cock in front of me. I opened my mouth and took Alan in. Jack moved behind me now and pushed his cock into my pussy. I grunted and took Alan's cock deeper into my mouth. Frank lay beside me and played with my breasts as I was spitroasted. Slowly he worked his way under me and he was now sucking on my tits as I was fucked in my pussy and mouth. It wasn't long before I started cumming again, crying out and moaning loudly as my body spasmed and shook. I collapsed forward, letting go of the cock in my mouth while the cock in my pussy slipped out. Frank held me as I trembled against him.

I lay there a little while feeling the pleasure coursing through me. I wanted more. I wanted to keep on getting fucked and cum over and over.

I raised myself up and straddled Frank's thighs, lowering myself so my pussy lined up with his cock. I felt his cock press against my slit and I groaned as I lowered myself and felt it spearing into me. I let my legs go and dropped on to his cock with a cry. I leaned forward to take Alan's cock in my mouth again. I sucked hard on Alan's cock as I rocked back and forth on Frank's cock in my pussy.

"Oh yess.. oh god... so good... so good." I mewled, taking my mouth of Alan's cock for a while. "Fuck my ass, please... fuck my ass."

I felt Jack spreading my ass cheeks and his fingers press against my asshole. He slipped one finger in and then two, twisting and turning his fingers in my ass to loosen me up. I leaned forward a bit more, pressing my mouth firmly on Alan's cock as I felt Jack lick my asshole. Frank was pumping slowly into my cunt. Then I felt Jack's cock at my rosebud again, pressing forward. I tried to relax my ass as I knew Jacks cock was going to be much bigger than his fingers.

I grunted as I felt pressure on my asshole. I raised my ass a little higher, making Frank's cock slip out a little. I pulled off Alan's cock in my mouth, jerking him instead. "Slowly... oh god slowly"

I took Alan's cock back in my mouth as he held my face, one hand behind my head, holding me in place. Jack pushed forward and I groaned into the cock in my mouth. My asshole felt like it was being stretched inside out and it hurt. The pressure increased and then I felt him inside me. I started to breathe heavily as adjusted to the pain. I sucked harder on Alan's cock, finding that a distraction to the thick cock spreading my ass. I felt his cock slowly spearing into me, all the way. God I felt so full in my ass! Alan pushed my back down and Franks cock went all the way into me. I grunted again, feeling both my ass and pussy walls stretched and so full. I pulled off Alan's cock.

"Unnhhh... god I'm so full... fuckkk.... Awwww"

No one moved for a while, allowing both my holes to adjust to their size. I started sucking again on Alan's cock and it was as if that was the cue for them to start fucking me. I felt the slow movement in my ass. Jack pulled out slowly and pushed back in again. As he did, Frank pulled out. The two men worked up a rhythm with one going in as the other pulled out. I felt the fires starting to build in the pit of my stomach again. I grunted and moaned as they kept up the slow fucking. My orgasm built and built and then and I began to cry out and moan incoherently as a huge orgasm washed over me. My entire body started to tremble and shake and I had to make a conscious effort not to bite on Alan's cock.

"She's cumming again.. fuck her pussy is spasming so hard on my cock" Frank said. Alan pulled away from my mouth and I screamed out in pleasure, my body still shaking and trembling. I felt Jack pull out of my ass and Alan take his place. Frank came around to me and I sucked on his cock greedily as I felt my ass being filled again. The cocks in my ass and pussy started to piston faster in and out of me and I started to cum again. Alan was fucking my ass hard and fast and at one point Frank's cock slipped out of me but Alan kept going, pounding my ass and taking me over the edge and more. I just kept coming and coming. He finally pulled out and I collapsed on to Frank again, mewling and moaning. Frank turned me around on to my side and then pushed his cock into my ass. He fucked me sideways for a bit, getting deep inside my bowels.

I groaned again as he lifted me and turned so I was riding his cock with my ass. Jack cupped my tits from behind me and pulled me slightly back. Alan climbed between my legs and stuffed his cock into my pussy. Both men started to fuck me hard and fast again. I was screaming and moaning in pleasure at this point and I came over and over again and just kept coming.

"Yes, yes, fuck me.. oh god fuck meeeeee" I cried out.

I heard Alan grunt "Oh Fuck... cant hold off... oh fuck... Erinaaaa" He cried out and pulled his cock out of my pussy, spraying hot cum on my stomach. Frank kept pounding into me from below as Jack fed his cock into my mouth.

"Turn over." Frank said as he pulled out of my ass.

I got on my fours again with Jack lying on the bed. I bend forward to suck his cock as Frank clambered over me and fucked my ass again. In this position he got in really deep and I sucked hard on Jack's cock. I felt fingers rubbing my clit as my ass was fucked and I didn't know if it was Frank or Alan rubbing.

"Oh fuck...fuck... so fucking good.. oh fuckkk" I cried out.

Frank pulled out of my ass and plunged his cock into my pussy making me scream louder. He fucked me hard like a piston. "Damn... gonna cum... fuckkkk fuckkk..." Frank cried out.

"Oh yess... cum... cummm" I cried out as my own body started to convulse. Frank tensed and he pulled out, his cock spraying cum all over my back and butt. Frank caressed my back as I kept shuddering and trembling and murmuring, my eyes closed. "Fuck... fuck... oh godddd"

I focused on Jack now who was fucking my face now. I bobbed up and down on his cock as I sucked and it wasn't long before he moaned as well before squirting his hot seed into my mouth. He had a lot of spunk and some dribbled out of my mouth even as I tried to swallow it all, my eyes closed.

Jack's cock was still in my mouth and I nursed on it, hearing him groan. He pulled out and I opened my eyes, seeing his cock slowly shrinking. Frank pulled me closer to him and I felt his wet cock pressing against my butt cheeks. I lay prone on the bed now, all fucked out, my body tingling all over.

"You're pretty amazing " Alan said.

"Oh I'd say that again!" Jack piped up.

I turned on my side, raising myself on my elbows and looking at them. "You guys were too." I giggled.

"You feeling okay?" Frank asked, leaning in closer to me and nuzzling my ear.

"Yes....More than okay. That was amazing" I said as I pushed back into him. "I'm still tingling all over."

"Good!" Frank said. "We do try!"

lay back again, face up, feeling the wetness on my back. I looked down at my body with my stomach covered in streaks of cum. I wondered how my face looked and my hands went up near my mouth to wipe off cum that was on my chin.

"I should go wash up, I must look a mess." I said.

"Doesn't bother us," Alan smiled. "You look kind of sexy."

I smiled. "I don't feel sexy though with cum all over me!"

I got up and went to wash up. I did look a mess with cum all over me and some of my makeup running. I cleaned up and went back out, naked. The men were sitting around, Alan was smoking.

"Can I pinch one?" I asked Alan as I put on my robe. He passed me a cigarette and I inhaled deeply, sitting on the bed. The men were still naked.

"You do this often then?" I asked.

"What? A gangbang?" Jack smiled. "Not really. Not easy finding women that want one really. But there have been a few. Just like we told you before."

"How was it for you? This the second time eh?" Alan asked.

"Different. Better."

"How do you mean?" Alan pressed.

"Well... firstly this was planned. The first one happened on the spur of the moment. I was drinking too. And.. I don't know....with you guys.... You guys seemed more coordinated. I don't know, I guess I felt it was more about me I guess than just you getting off."

"So it was good then for you?" Frank asked again.

"Couldn't you tell?" I giggled. "I cant even remember how many times I came. So yes, it was good!"

We chatted some more. Alan had brought along some vodka and we sipped it as we chatted. Our conversation mainly revolved around sex but we talked about other things too and we had a few laughs along the way. At some point one of the guys suggested ordering some bites from room service. It was kinda funny how the three men disappeared into the toilet while I answered the door and let the room service guy in, only coming out once he was gone.

"He saw the three pairs of shoes and men's clothes hanging on the chair." I laughed. "But he didnt say anything." I said.

"I'm sure he's seen far worse!" Frank chimed in.

"It could be your husbands or whatever. Doesn't mean there are three men in the room with you." Alan offered.

"Indeed, but there are!" I laughed.

We sat and ate some of the sandwhiches with our vodka, chatting some more. It was nice and easy with the three of them and there was no awkwardness at all. There was more sex talk and it was really interesting and exciting to hear what some women liked.

"There was one woman that loved a double vaginal." Alan said, smiling as he did so. "You ever consider it?"

"No way! I just cant imaging fitting two cocks in my pussy." I exclaimed, waving my hands as I said so. "Doesn't it feel funny though? Your cock against another so close?"

"You get used to it." Jack said. "You should try it."

"Uh uh... some things I just don't want to try. Really."

"Want to have a gang bang again? Right now?" Alan smirked. "I've got an hour before I have to leave."

"Hmmm... Leave to go back to your wife I guess." I said rather curtly.

Alan laughed. "Yeah, well. Much as I'd rather stay and fuck you the whole night, I cant."

"I'm used to it." I replied. "Nothing to get worked up about. I know the drill."

"So? You up for it?" Jack piped up, his cock already growing hard again. I looked at the others too and their cocks were rising as well.

I shook my head. "I don't think I can take all three of you together." I smiled, tightening my robe around me.

"Seeing you sitting there in your robe isn't really helping." Alan said.

I smiled and got up, moving to my knees before him. "Let me please you. I do love sucking cock." I bent forward to take Alan's cock into my mouth. He moaned as my hot, wet, mouth covered his cock. I licked his cock all along his shaft, teasing him as my fingers lightly scratched his balls. Alan moved lower down in his seat, moaning as he did so. I took his cock in my mouth again, looking up at him as I did so. I loved watching a guy as I sucked him and his reactions turned me on more.

12