Post Divorce: Another Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my pussy starting to juice up as I sucked and that all familiar tingling inside. I sucked Alan slowly, relishing every bit of his cock. From the corner of my eyes I could see Jack slowly jerking on his cock as he watched me.

I focused on Alan, bobbing my head slowly up and down his cock, licking his cock head as I did so. I moved forward and plunged my head down, taking his cock into my throat. "Oh fuck!" Alan groaned. I held his cock in my throat for a few seconds before bobbing back up and gasping for breath. "Shit Erina!" Alan moaned as his cock twitched. I looked him in the eye as I took his cock into my throat again, moaning softly myself around his hard piece of meat. Bobbing up again, I sucked hard on his cock feeling him tremble slightly under me.

"Damn. This girl can sure suck cock!" Alan cried out as my mouth bobbed faster and faster on his cock. Jack came to stand beside me, trying to get me to suck on him too but I ignored him, choosing to focus on Alan. I sucked harder, my hands teasing has balls and jerking on his shaft too. Alan was grunting and groaning.

"Oh fuck... oh Shit.... Suck me... Oh goddd.. You're gonna make me cum" Alan cried out.

I sucked harder now, only using my mouth. Sucking hard in his cock as I slowly bobbed up and down. I felt his meat tense and his thighs go tight and then he grunted loudly and thrust his hip upward.

"Unnhhhh... Ohhhh fucckkkkkk." Alan cried out as his cock started to twitch in my mouth and spurt its seed. I grunted as I felt the hot spurts fill my mouth and I let him spill his seed before swallowing. I kept sucking and swallowing, keeping my mouth fastened on his cock, determined not to spill anthing. Alan continued grunting and I kept him cock in my mouth till I felt it softening. I tightened my lips around his now deflating shaft and pulled off, licking of whatever cum was seeping out of his cock head. "Fuck... oh fuck... Erina.. that was one of the best." Alan said.

I smiled and smacked my lips, wiping my mouth that was dribbling with saliva. I turned to Jack who was still jacking his cock slowly. His meat was already dripping precum. I moved closer and stuck out my tongue, licking up the liquid seeping out of his cock slit, then took his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his glans. Hearing him groan fuelled my passion and I started to suck earnestly, bobbing my mouth in and out. "Oh yeah.. Suck it.. suck it... fuck" He moaned.

His precum leaked as I sucked. Thick and salty with a slight sweetness. I worked my mouth harder on his thick cock. My hands moving behind him to tease his ass. I looked up at him for approval and he nodded. I spread his ass cheeks and teased his bung hole before pushing my finger in, seeking his prostate. He grunted and thrust harder into my mouth. I kept sucking and found that walnut shaped flesh and pressed against it.

"Unhhh.. oh fuck, fuckkk" He grunted louder. I continued sucking as I massaged his prostate. I suddenly felt him tensing. "Take it... take it.. oh fuck!"

His cum started to spew into my mouth and kept spewing as I didn't stop massaging and milking his prostate. He groaned louder now and he shuddered as his cock spat all its cream into my mouth. I sucked and sucked, swallowing every drop then pulled my finger out and let him deflate in my mouth.

"Shit oh goddamn. That was something else." Jack moaned as he pulled his shrinking cock out of my mouth. Strings of cum and saliva dangling from his cockhead. I took deep breaths of air as I ran my tongue inside my mouth and swallowed whatever cum was remaining. Jack sat back down in his chair, almost as if he was exhausted. I smiled at him before turning to Frank who was still seated, his cock standing proud and pulsing. I began to move toward him but he just shook his head, as if saying no. I raised my eyes at him and he shook his head again. I didn't pursue it.

"One hell of a fuck. One hell of a cocksucker too." Jack said softly. "You're pretty amazing."

"Just trying to give back a little of what you gave me." I smiled. "I love sucking cock anyway."

"It shows." Alan chimed in, smiling. "Well, I hate to love you and leave you but I do need to go."

"Yeah. Me too." Jack said as he got up. Alan went to the washroom to clean up before dressing but Jack didn't seem to bother, just pulling on his clothes.

"You coming?" Alan said to Frank.

"I'll stay a bit." Frank said. "You guys go ahead."

"This was fun." Jack said. "As always but this was one of the best." Turning to me he said, "If you want to do this again, you know where to call. Or even if you just want some of me." He laughed.

I just nodded and Alan came up to give me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for that honey. You were great. And as Jack said, you know how to reach us. Hope to see you around."

I just nodded and watched them leave. As the door closed behind them, I turned to Frank. "You don't have to stay you know."

Frank smiled. "What if I wanted to? I don't have anywhere to go and I'd rather spend the time here than roam around aimlessly."

"Your wife?" I asked, matter of factly.

"She think's I'm away for the night. Business trip." He smiled. "So if you've got the room for the night, well..."

"You offering to stay with me?" I smiled. "I do have the room till noon tomorrow."

"Mmm Hmm.." He replied, "If you're up for it. We could order room service and have dinner or whatever here. Too risky to be seen anywhere else since I'm not supposed to be in town."

I nodded, well aware that this was how it worked. "It sure beats being alone. At least I'll have a warm body to keep me company."

"More than just a warm body." Frank laughed. "Anything you want.. or don't actually. I knew you were tired earlier and that's why I said no to the blowjob. I'm sure your jaw would have been aching!"

I took off my robe, exposing my nakedness. "Something else is aching now." I teased. "And I can see that ache between your own legs." I went to lie on the bed.

Frank smiled as he came over to lie beside me. His hands moved to cup my breasts and he teased my nipples, flaming my fires even more. I moved one of his hands to my pussy and he slipped a finger in. "God! Youre so wet!" He exclaimed.

"Sucking cock does that to me." I moaned as I pushed back against his fingers. "What more two cocks?"

Frank pulled his finger out of me and tasted it. He clambered on top of me and slid his cock into my weeping gash. I grunted loudly. He began to fuck me slowly and tenderly. He kissed me as he fucked me. It was almost as if he was making love to me. Just slow gentle strokes, caressing my lips with his, touching my hair and face. I started to cum and he stopped thrusting as my orgasm washed over me and then started again. He took his time with me, driving me to one orgasm after another before he finally grunted and called out my name as his cock tensed and spewed its liquid into me, kissing me passionately as he came.

We lay together, basking in our orgasms and we fell asleep for a bit. We woke up, ordered some room service and spent the rest of the night talking before falling asleep. At some point in the early hours of the morning I felt his hands all over me, teasing me. I woke up and we fucked again, this time with more passion, almost raw lust before falling asleep again.

I only woke again at around 1030. I felt sore and a little bruised especially in my ass. I looked over to see Frank lying on his side, looking at me. "Good morning," He grinned at me. "You look so lovely sleeping."

"I'm sure I look a mess." I laughed. "But thank you"

"Hardly a mess. So sexy, so pretty." He said as he took my hand and placed in on his hard cock. "Here's proof!"

"Does that thing never go down?" I laughed as I fondled his hard, hot, meat. "Even after all the work it did last night?"

"He can't help it. Look at how hot you look, how hot you are." He said softly.

I knelt over and took his cock in my mouth. I could smell myself on him and that turned me on even more. I sucked slowly as Frank moaned. "Ohhh.. what a way to start the day."

I sucked more, slurping all over his cock.

"Fuck me." Frank said.

I straddled his hips and lowered my cunt on to his cock. We both moaned as his cock penetrated my pussy. Frank reached up to cup my breasts. "Just sit there. Don't move." He said as he looked up into my eyes and started to pinch and tease my nipples. His fingers working on my tits sent jolts straight to my pussy and I started to rock a little on his cock. He flexed his cock in me, stretching my pussy walls as he did so . I started to ride him. Slowly. Working my pussy up and down his cock. His fingers moved to my clitoris and he started rubbing and I started to mewl loudly and my body shuddered in orgasm. I collapsed back down on his cock, taking him deep into me. My thighs quivering and shuddering.

He pulled me forward slightly and took my nipple into his mouth. He started to suck on my nip as he lifted his hips, thrusting into me. I leaned forward more, kissing him now as he fucked me with slow steady strokes. I started to cum again as he groaned. "Oh fuck.. I can feel you cumming... cum with me... I'm gonna cum."

We both cried out as he shot his load deep into me. We stayed that way for a while. Me on top of him. He holding me close. I finally pulled off him, cum leaking down my thighs.

I took a long shower and got dressed and waited while Frank cleaned up and got dressed as well. We both sat down, smiling at each other. "Pity this has to end." Frank said softly, holding my hand. "You were great."

"It was good. Really good." I replied. "But we do need to go. You need to get back home."

"Thanks for this." Frank said. "I really had a good time."

"I should bloody hope so!" I laughed. "I did too. Thank you as well." I paused a while, suddenly thinking of something. "Will the others know that you stayed the night and..."

"That we fucked? A lot?" He laughed. "I don't intend to tell them. They may be good friends but they don't need to know everything."

I nodded. "Thanks again for staying. It was nice not to be alone."

He squeezed my hand and smiled at me. Soon after, Frank left and a few minutes later I left as well and checked out. As I sat in the Uber on the way home my phone chimed. It was a text from Frank. "get home safe. Let me know once you're back."

That was the first time any of my 'men' had wanted to make sure I got back home safe. I really enjoyed my time with Frank. We met a few more times after that. It wasn't always for sex though. We became friends and the friendship lasted for quite a few years. He became really good friends and I shared a lot with him. We'd have sex every now and again and it was usually tender except for the times that I just wanted it hard and fast.

I only had two other gang bangs after this one but with different guys. I usually like to try things at least 3 times to fully experience the situation. I'd have to say that this was definitely the best gang bang that I experienced. The chemistry was good and more importantly, I felt like I was the focus rather than just being used like some of the other gang bangs felt.

I guess the best part was meeting Frank and the friendship we shared together after that. Frank got divorced and remarried and after his second marriage, we still kept in touch but didn't fuck again.

I still keep in touch with Frank today and we often reminisce about the gangbang and of course all our times spent together. Do I ever want another gang bang? I think I've tried enough of them and it's kind of a been there done that kind of thing now. As intense as gang bangs can be, I've also learnt that one on ones can be just as intense and its definitely more intimate.

At least I can say I've had the experience of a gang bang and more than once at that!

12