Post-Divorce Booty Call

Story Info
I young divorced mom finds an oldfriend on a dating app.
1.3k words
4.24
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home alone on a Friday night for the first time in 10 years. The ink was still wet on the divorce papers and my husbands footprints were still visible in the dirt. He moved out that Monday and it was his first weekend with the kids at his new place. I was only 27 years old and felt like I had lived a whole life. I didn't know who I was anymore, but I had hoped to change that soon.

Over the course of those 10 years I went from straight, to bi, to totally gay, to pan. Still I thought I favored women and was looking forward to another experience with one. So when I opened my tinder app to start swiping, I was surprised to see I had matched with a man. Not just any man. It was an old high school crush!

In high school I was nothing to look at and really great at embarrassing myself. I wanted to be liked and noticed, but any attempt at being social only dug a deeper hole. This crush was, of course, one of the well-known and well-liked. The tables may have turned a little. I was still no elite socialist, but braces, boobs, and shedding a few extra pounds certainly helped. Matt gained a few himself and was already balding, but when I saw him on tinder I couldn't resist swiping right. I never expected he would do the same.

Normally I would wait for matches to message me (remember the social akward-ness?), but I was feeling confident today.

"Interesting seeing you here, after 20 years you are on my mind again." I should've mentioned that Matt gave me a valentine in the fourth grade. He put two hearts in place of the eyes and then we were "dating." I think we said all of 10 words to each other before a tragic break up 2 weeks later.

With this history, I figured his swipe had been a mistake and started planning my lonely evening. But just a few minutes later I heard a ding.

"Interesting it is. I was wondering if I'd ever get another shot." the text read.

What? This had to be a silly dream. I never really thought I would be on anyone's mind. I sure wasn't ever on my ex husbands. But here we were.

"You're in luck. But you better scoop me up, you know how hard it is to find a desolate, unappealing, divorced mother of 4 alone on a Friday night." That was my attempt at sarcasm. I am not great at that either.

"You are right about one thing, I am lucky. But you are stunning. Don't sell yourself short."

"Thank you, that is really sweet." I was never great at whitty comebacks and I did feel flattered.

"I heard about the divorce. I'm really sorry."

"Don't be. It's been over for years. And the sex wasn't even that good. I could use a good fucking." I had cracked an adult beverage and it was obviously beginning to supply me with confidence (or maybe k just stopped caring?).

"Ah, I see. I happen to know someone who gives a good fucking. It's me. I'm the someone." Matt responded to my boldness with boldness. I liked it.

"1 first Street. It's unlocked" I text back, and then closed my phone. I raced for the bathroom to give myself a once over, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't already prepared for "what-ifs" before I started swiping. I was good for getting my own hopes up and then crushing them solo.

I laid down on my bed for a few minutes, fully planning to stay there if I heard tires in the driveway. But at the first kicked rock I was up waiting at the door. Sure enough, Matt stepped out of a blue F250. I was going to get the door, but it felt too formal. I leaned against the wall in my skimpy crop top and shorty-short pajama set. Matt opened the door.

"Hi." He looked me up and down and swallowed.

"Hi...I, um, I-" I started, but before I could get any words off my lips, his were on them. He put one hand on the back of my neck and lifted my left thigh with the other. I melted into his embrace and parted my lips, poking at his with my tongue. He accepted the request and danced his tongue around mine. After a few moments of our tongue gymnastics he removed his hand from my neck and gently but firmly gripped my other thigh, picking me up.

"Is this okay?" He asked. Consent isntantly gets me wet.

I enthusiastically approved and he headed for the open bedroom door not a second later. He kissed my neck and chest as he carried me there. My nipples were pressing hard against my top and by now the wetness in my shorts had to be seaping through his shirt. He laid me down and began kissing and grabbing me everywhere while removing my shirt. He stopped and passionately kissed my lips again, brushing his rough hands against my nipples. I could not get enough of the feelings I was having.

Matt slowly began kissing my body again; I immediately recognized with a goal in mind based off his direction and pattern. He kissed down my neck and chest, stopping to pay close attention to each one of my breasts. He pressed his warm tongue against my erect nipples. Slowly at first, and then with the right amount of speed and gentleness to nearly send me over the edge right then and there. Before that happened, though, he continued on. He moved to kiss all over my stomach, which involuntarily quivers every time it is touched during my arousal. Down to my hips and outer thighs, I felt him go. He didn't stay long.

He quickly moved to my inner thigh and I could feel his warm breath on my sex. Instinctively I put my hands in his tousled brown hair. What little control he had left was dismissed with that touch and he went right for my clit with his tongue. I cried out in ecstacy. I said a quick thank you to whoever told this man where the sweet spots were because he needed no direction. He caressed my clitoris with his tongue, running it side to side and up and down at just the right speed. After a few moments he moved ever so slightly up to my clitoral hood and I exploded in the best orgasm I had ever had. My juices were flowing everywhere and all I could think about was his shaft entering me.

He did not disappoint. Before I could finish coming down off my orgasm he had slipped a condom on and was entering me. He slid his tongue back in my mouth. The taste of me on his tongue was exquisite and I moaned into his mouth in approval. He moved to kiss my neck and I was able to mutter "harder" and "faster" once. I didn't need to ask twice. He firmly gripped my waist and began fucking me with intent. My second orgasm hit just as hard as the first.

"Yes Matty, yes Matty, yes, yes, yes, yes..." Was all I could say. When he was sure I was finished, he picked me up and flipped me over, all while still fucking me. He pounded into me doggy style until I heard him sigh and could feel the warmth of his load inside.

We both collapsed on the bed. Looking at each other, we started to laugh. I think we were both thinking the same thing.

I didn't know if it would be a one time thing, a regular booty call, or something more. I did know that I wasn't ready for it to be over. I climbed on top of him and begged for more.