Post Divorce Fetishes Ch. 01

Story Info
Post divorce and I get introduced to watersports.
4.7k words
4.63
11.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** At the time of writing, I'm currently 48 years old and divorced for maybe 16 or 17 years. I can't quite remember. This is my attempt to string together some of my past experiences that rightly or wrongly have shaped who I am. I hope you enjoy reading this and please don't judge me. I'd love to receive comments from my readers too so feel free to say what you want. **

Post Divorce: Fetishes and Kinks Ch. 01

Post Divorce, I was having lots of casual sex and that meant that I was exposed to a variety of kinks and fetishes. Men, and I guess for that matter, women too, seem to be less inhibited in expressing desires or fantasies with casual sex partners. You can be open and not have to fear repercussion or your partner thinking you are weird or whatever. Even if they do, so what? You just don't see them again or whatever.

Since I slept with a lot of married men, I learnt that there are so many things people want that they are just afraid to bring up with their wives or significant others for the reasons I stated above. In this story, I try and recount some of the stuff I did and was exposed too, in no real chronological order so forgive me if maybe things seems to jump around.

I was always willing to try new things. I took the approach that if you didn't try something, how would you know if you liked it or not. I also generally tried things at least 3 times to make sure I liked it or didn't. It's like food. The first time you try pizza for example, it may be a lousy pizza. That doesn't mean you should go off pizza entirely. Maybe it was just badly made. Same with sex. That was my approach anyway. So usually, if a guy brought up some fetish or kink that he wanted to do, I was pretty open and willing to try.

Watersports seemed to be a favourite. When I was first asked if I liked watersports, I wasn't quite sure what was being asked. I was lying in bed, freshly fucked and engaging in pillow talk, where most of the fantasy exchanges usually happened.

"Ever tried watersports?" Gerard asked.

"What? You mean like water-skiing or scuba diving?" I replied.

"No silly." Gerard laughed. "Watersports, as in peeing, sexually that is."

"You mean squirting?" I asked, still dumbfounded.

"Peeing. Really peeing. Like on each other!" Gerard was tickled that I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Ewwww... peeing on each other? Ugh... whatever for?"

"It's really quite erotic. It's not just the act of peeing. You sometimes drink the piss too as it splashes over you." Gerard explained.

"That just sounds gross." I replied. "No thank you."

"What if you peed on me then?" Gerard pursued.

I wasn't quite sure how to respond. No one had ever seen me pee before. I always considered it a most private thing. Letting someone watch me pee let alone peeing on them just seemed so odd. "My bladder is empty." I said, dismissing Gerard.

I

"We're not in a rush to go anywhere." Gerard laughed. "Go on, drink some water. Fill your bladder."

Without waiting for me to answer, he got up and got me the hotel bottled water. He opened the bottle and passed it to me. I glared at him briefly before taking the bottle and chugging half of it down.

"Does your wife piss on you?" I asked.

"My wife's a prude." Gerard laughed. "She doesn't even fuck as good as you. There's no way I'd even suggest pissing with her."

Something about what Gerard said made we want to do it. The thought of letting him see me piss let alone pissing on him still turned me off but there was a tingle deep in my belly. I drank more of the water and lay next to him.

"Whats the turn on?" I asked, trying to understand.

"I cant explain it. There's just something about it. It's erotic and kinky and strangely intimate too."

"But what do you get off pissing on someone?"

"As I said, its erotic and intimate." He explained. "It's almost like it brings you closer having someone take your piss on their face or in their mouth."

I shrugged, still not comprehending.

"Its like swallowing cum," He went on. "You find that erotic right?"

"Well, I like cum. I like swallowing."

"Did you like it the first time you tried? Or before you tried, did you like the idea?" He persisted.

I shook my head no. He had a point. I didn't like the idea the first time I had learnt that some women swallow. In fact the first few times I sucked cock, I didn't want to swallow either. But after I had tried it, I never stopped. The eroticism of our conversation was making my pussy buzz again.

"If you haven't tried it, how do you know you wont like it?" He smiled. "Hows that bladder going?"

"Filling up." I said matter of factly. "Maybe I'll piss on you but I don't know about you pissing on me." I hadn't drunk a whole lot but I did feel my bladder being rather full.

"I wont do it without your agreement, that's for sure, but you might like it." He said, trying to persuade me.

"Is your bladder full? Can you piss?" I asked, getting more intrigued although at the back of my mind I was still reluctant.

Gerard nodded. "I can pee, I'm pretty full. Are you?"

"In a bit. How badly should I need to go?"

"Its better if theres a long stream. That's how I like it, but as long as there's enough of a stream and not just a trickle." He replied, matter of factly.

"You really want to pee on me?" I asked again.

Gerard nodded, smiling broadly.

"And you want me to piss on you too?" I continued.

"More than you can imagine." He smiled.

I got out of bed and looked at him. "Who goes first?"

"Oh fuck! You're gonna do it? You can pee on me first." Gerard was clearly excited.

"Quick. Before I change my mind." I said, making my way to the bathroom.

"You've got a really cute ass." Gerard said as he quickly followed me in, cupping my ass cheeks as he did so.

We got into the bathroom and I turned to face him. "So how do we do this?" I asked, unsure of what was expected.

Gerard guided me into the shower area then dropped to his knees in front of me. "Raise one leg on to that ledge." He said, looking up at me with doe eyes.

I raised my right leg and placed my foot on the ledge near the corner of the shower area. I was now partially splayed open. Gerard moved his hand against my left thigh, spreading me wider apart and lowering my pussy. He knelt in and licked at my cunt briefly then looked up at me again. "Let it go." He begged.

I spread my pussy lips and tried to relax my bladder to start peeing. It was a strange feeling. I was somewhat turned on yet at the same time a little apprehensive of letting someone watch me pee. I pushed my hips forward a little and a little pee dribbled out before I felt myself voluntarily stopping it. I relaxed again and more pee dribbled out.

Gerard groaned as some of the pee dripped on his face. "Oh god.. Piss on my baby. Let it go."

I let myself go and a slow stream started to spill out of me, then it got larger and it started to flow all over Gerard's face. He moaned and opened his mouth, letting my piss collect in a pool inside his mouth as the stream flowed all over his face and down over his body.

As I felt the pressure of my piss leaving my body and watched it spray all over this man that was greedily gulping it all down, I felt this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I can't quite describe. It was a feeling of sexuality and power combined with a hint of embarrassment. It was highly erotic, just as Gerard had said it was. I also felt my pussy tingling deep inside. My stream slowly slowed and I stood looking down at Gerard, drenched in my piss. He had drunk whatever I had peed into his mouth and he had this look of wanton satiation on his face.

"Fuck, that was so hot." He cooed, looking up at me. He moved toward my cunt and started licking it. I moaned softly as he cleaned my pussy of piss. He stood up slowly, his cock quite hard. I reached for it and pulled on it slowly. His eyes locked on to mine and his hands moved to my shoulders, pushing me down. "Your turn."

I didn't protest. I wasn't sure if he just wanted me to suck him or if he was going to piss on me but at that point I didn't care. I was filled with lust and I was willing to try it. I knelt before him and stuck my tongue out, tasting his cock. He grunted. "I'm gonna piss on you now, is that okay?"

I nodded my head and knelt back on my knees, gathering my hair together and pulling it back. I looked up at this cock, hanging above my head, semi hard. Gerard held his cock in his hand, aiming it at me.

Then it hit me. Hot liquid started to splash on my face. It smelt slightly of ammonia but also strangely of coffee. I opened my mouth to take some of his piss, tasting it, swallowing it. I kinda stung in my throat as I swallowed his piss. I just let it fill my mouth and spill out, drinking a little of it. His piss spilled out of my mouth dribbing all over my body and then he started to spray his piss all over me. There was a lot! The hot liquid sprayed all over my tits and face and as disgusting as I thought it was, it was still very kinky and it lit fires inside of me. His cock started to dribble now and I leant in to take it in my mouth, swallowing the remainder of piss that leaked out.

I started sucking on his cock now, my fingers playing with my pussy. His cock grew harder and larger in my mouth as Gerard groaned loudly. He bent down and tried to guide me up into a standing position. I stood up and his cock pressed against me. He tried to turn me around and press me against the wall.

"No... you need a condom!" I cried out.

Gerard mumbled and stepped out of the shower. He reached for his toiletry bag on the sink countertop and fished out a condom. Ripping it open he put it on and then hurried back into the shower. I turned against the wall and thrust my hips out. Gerard gripped my hips and eased his cock into my pussy. I groaned as I felt him filling me. His cock was harder and thicker than I had ever felt it and it spread me.

In a strange way, the smell of urine and our bodies covered in piss was exciting. His hand moved to my piss soaked cunt and he rubbed my clit hard. It was a hard furious fuck and we both came fairly quickly and intensely. Gerard pulled out and I slumped against the wall. I heard him leave the shower and then come back in to turn it on.

I turned to see him grinning at me as the water from the shower cascaded against our bodies, rinsing the piss off of us. We soaped each other, scrubbing ourselves to wash the piss of each other. I had to wash my hair as well to make sure there was no piss in it.

We dried off, got dressed and sat around. Gerard still had this weird grin on his face. "So? Did you like it?" He smirked.

"Not as much as you obviously. It was okay. Different." I replied, still unsure of how I felt about it.

"You'll enjoy it better the next time." He smiled.

"Who says there's gonna be a next time?" I retorted.

"One lives in hope." He laughed.

"This was fun, as usual." I smiled as I leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek. "Call me. We can hook up again."

He nodded and smiled as I walked out the door.

I didn't think too much about the pee experience. It was something that happened at the spur of the moment or maybe in the heat of the moment and I really didn't dwell on how I felt about it at the time.

We met quite a few times after that for sex but pee was never mentioned. Since we were fucking fairly regularly, Gerard got tested and we started fucking without protection. He was a decent enough guy and I quite enjoyed seeing him and that was another reason I agreed to sex without condoms.

About a month or so after the first pee experience he texted to as if I wanted to meet for sex. His text message was rather explicit and he said he wanted my pee again. Lots of it.

I asked him what he meant and he said to hold my bladder till we met up. I smiled to myself, thinking I could do that as it was only a couple of hours away. This time the thought that I would be peeing on Gerard got my pussy all tingly. That kept me nice and worked up till I reached the service apartment and made my way up to his room and rang the bell.

Gerard opened the door and pulled me in, kissing me. "You look fabulous as always." He smiled.

"Thank you." I replied, smiling.

"How you feeling?" He asked, his eyebrows raising and a glint in his eyes.

"Fine. I'm good." I replied, not sure what he was getting at.

"Then why do you need to see the Doctor?" He said, with that same smile.

"I.. I don't think I'm following you. What the hell do you mean?" I asked, getting a little irritated.

"I'm the Doctor." He whispered as he leaned in to me. "You're here for a checkup aren't you?"

I laughed a little before playing along. "Oh, yes Doctor. I need a checkup."

"I think we need to test your pee." Gerard said, stone faced.

I swallowed deeply. "Oh dear God" I said softly. "How are we going to do that Doctor?"

Gerard nodded toward the kitchen cabinet area. There was a large bowl sitting on the cabinet. We had used this place before and it came with a fully stocked kitchen.

"We need a urine sample. Soak your panties in it then bring the bowl back. We have a new machine to test your urine." He said, that glint in his eyes.

I gulped again, my pussy tingling at the kinkiness of this. I took the bowl and went into the toilet. I removed my panties and then pissed into the bowl, filling it almost halfway full. It was thick and dark yellow and the smell of urea or ammonia or whatever it was was strong. I picked up my panties, white cotton hicuts, and dropped them into the bowl, making sure is absorbed a lot of the pee. The white panties soon turned a deep shade of yellow. I walked back out with the bowl holding my pee soaked panties.

Gerard was lying on the bed, naked. His cock was erect with anticipation.

"What do I do now?" I asked, staring at his cock.

"Put the panties in the machine, my mouth." He said excitedly. "We need to test your urine."

"Oh fuck... you dirty boy." I groaned. "Open wide Doctor," I teased, "I need you to test my pee."

Gerard groaned as I approached him and I swear I saw his cock lurch. He opened his mouth and I fished out my pee soaked panties, holding the bowl over his chest. Bits of pee dripped on his chest and then into his mouth before I stuffed those filthy, piss soaked panties into his open mouth.

"Taste my piss. Suck my panties." I hissed at him as his cock lurched again. I was still fully clothed and I bent to take his cock into my mouth as he sucked the pee out of my panties. His cock was really hard and I gave it a few sucks before I clambered over him, lifted my dress and then slid my pussy on to his cock.

There was something so kinky about fucking him while he was sucking on my pee soaked panties. I grabbed his face and squeezed his cheeks as I rode my pussy up and down his cock. "Suck my panties dry you fucker. Suck all my piss out." I cried as I bounced hard on his cock. His eyes bugged out and I could see his throat muscles swallowing as he sucked on my pee soaked panties. I was enflamed with lust and I worked my pussy on his cock, pounding myself on it. "Fuckkk... gonna cum..." I cried out as my body started to convulse in orgasm. My pussy gripped his cock and I felt his body tighten before his cock tensed and started to spurt into me.

I lay on top of him till I felt his cock starting to shrink. I peeled off my dress so cum didn't get onto it before I climbed off him and let his cum drip out of my pussy onto his cock and stomach. I moved my hand to his mouth to remove my panties.

"Mmmppphhh" Gerard moaned as I took my panties out of his mouth. It wasn't soaked anymore but just slightly damp. The thought that he had sucked my pee soaked panties almost dry sent my stomach fluttering. "Oh fuck Erina, I came so fucking hard!" He said as I tossed my damp panties on to the bedside table.

"I know." I smiled as I moved to lie beside him. My hand rubbed the cum on his stomach and cock all over his softening cock. "Look how much cum there is."

Gerard groaned softly as my hand massaged his cock, working his cum into a bit of a lather. "So, did my urine test okay?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes! I loved it!" He said. "I"ve always wanted to do that. It was amazing."

"Tell me more." I said, working his cum all over his cock and balls.

"The taste was really strong." Gerard continued. "It dripped down my throat too and when I sucked I could really get more pee out. Did you have coffee today? There was a slight coffee taste."

"You could taste the coffee?" I asked, rather surprised.

"Yeah... maybe, just a bit I guess. Fuck, It was just amazing!" He replied. "What about you? Did you like it?"

"I wasn't the one sucking piss!" I laughed. "But it was kind of kinky, knowing you were sucking my piss from my panties. Yeah... I did like it I guess."

Gerard's cock was starting to grow again as I massaged it and worked his cum into a lather over his cock. The smell of his cum intensified as well. My hands were getting sticky and I leaned up on my elbow for more leverage. "You're getting hard again." I said softly.

"What do you expect? Your're massaging my cock and talking about your piss!" Gerard exclaimed.

I glanced over at the bedside table where my panties were. I nodded toward it as I whispered. "My panties are still there. And the bowl still has some pee in it."

Gerard groaned as his cock throbbed in my hands. "Oh fuck. You're such a goddamn tease." Gerard said.

"I'm just giving you what you want." I said matter of factly as I started to jerk on his throbbing cock. "You want my pee panties again? You want me to suck you? You want to fuck me?" I asked, enjoying the power I felt I had over him. "Hmm? Tell me what you want."

"I want YOU to suck your panties." Gerard groaned. "Suck your panties as I fuck you."

I shook my head. "No. That's not on the menu. I'm NOT sucking my own panties."

Gerard moaned and pulled my head to his cock. "Suck my cock then."

I giggled softly as I let my head follow his hand to his cock. I always loved sucking cock and I knew I was good at it too. I took his cock head into my mouth, slurping the head and tasting his cum on it. I could taste some of my own pussy juices on his cock as well, inflaming my lust even more.

I heard Gerard moan and his cock twitched as I swirled my tongue around his glans. I licked his shaft and then his balls, cleaning his cock off. My eyes locked on to his and I licked his piece of meat all over making it glisten.

Gerard suddenly sat up, pulling me up to him and kissing my mouth deeply and hungrily. He turned and pushed me down on my back before getting up and grabbing my legs. I grunted a little as he pulled me to the edge of the bed. He placed his cock against me slit and slowly speared into me, spreading my legs open with his hands on my ankles.

"mmmhhh." I moaned as his cock slid into me.

"Oh fuck. So fucking tight. Your pussy is so hot baby" Gerard cooed as he sunk his cock deep into me. I flexed my pussy muscles, feeling my insides grab his cock and eliciting another moan from Gerard.

I saw his eyes move to my panties on the table then back to my eyes. He started to fuck me slowly and then his hand picked up my panties. He draped it over my face and I resisted, turning my face away. "No!" I cried out. "Don't do that."

I could smell the piss on my panties, left exposed to the air, it had taken on a stronger smell and it was almost acrid. Gerard laughed as he pulled the panties away from my face. He brought it to his own face, inhaling deeply. He started fucking me with deep thrusts as he sniffed on my pee panties.

I can't really explain it but having had a scent of what he was sniffing on turned me on. Watching him as he buried his nose in that vile smell turned me on. Just knowing how much he loved my piss was such a turn on and I don't know what felt better, the cock in my cunt or the way he was reacting to my panties covered in my piss. Whatever it was, my pussy was tingling so good and I started to hump up against him, taking his cock deeper into me.

12