Post Divorce Fetishes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerard seemed like an animal possessed. He started ramming hard into me as he pressed my panties against his nose. He groaned and moaned as he fucked me with fervour, thrusting into me with deep hard strokes.

"Oh man...Fuck...Oh shit!" Gerard cried out as he fucked me. He suddenly stuffed my panties into his mouth and started sucking on them again. Some of it dangled out of his mouth and swung about in time with his strokes. The sight of him sucking on my panties drove me over the edge and I cried out as my my body convulvsed in orgasm.

"Aagggghh... I'm cumming, I'm cumming"

Gerard didn't stop pounding me. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled my onto his cock as he thrust into me. His eyes were glazed and his jaw was tight as if he was biting on my panties. He fucked me harder and faster as my pussy gripped his cock and spasmed over and over again. I gasped and shuddered in pleasure as he hammered into me. My pussy kept clenching and unclenching and suddenly he tensed and thrust hard into me, his cock erupting as I mewled and moaned.

"Unhhh...unnhhh...mmmpphhh" I heard him groan as I felt his body shuddering and his cock tremble and spurt into me.

He leaned forward, reaching for my hands and entwining them in his. He kind of collapsed forward, pinning me slightly to the bed. His face inches from mine and my panties dangling from his mouth just over my face. I could smell my putrefied pee on my panties and my pussy spasmed again knowing how he had them in his mouth while fucking me. It was eroticism at such a high degree.

I don't know if it was the heat of the moment or I just wanted to do it but I opened my mouth and used my teeth to pull the panties out of his mouth, then quickly let it drop to the side of the bed. Gerard was breathing heavily but broke out into a smile as I pulled my panties out of his mouth.

"Oh fuck... that was... that was just so intense." He gasped. His cock still in me but slowly shrinking. "I was so fucking hard Erina... that was so good. Damn!" He pulled out of me slowly and then came to lie beside me. He picked up my panties and held them to his body, like a prize.

"You can keep them." I said softly.

He shook his head. "Much as I would like to, I cant risk my wife finding them."

We lay around for a bit in bed before we both had showers, separately this time, and got dressed. I went pantiless as I hadn't brought along a spare and neither was I going to wear the soiled panties.

"You sure you don't want these?" I said smiling as I held them up gingerly between thumb and forefinger.

"I do. But I cant." Gerard said, with a rueful smile on his face.

"Well, I cant wear them now, so maybe we'll leave them here for housekeeping. Maybe some guy or girl will like them." I laughed as I tossed them back on the bed.

Gerard and I carried on for a few more months and while we didn't always involve pee in our trysts, we did often enough. He loved sucking on my pee soaked panties and that really turned me on. While Gerard was the one that introduced me to watersports, I learnt that many men had a similar fetish and there were maybe another two or three that I engaged in watersports with. They too loved sucking on my pee soaked panties and that was a huge turn on for me.

Watersports wasn't something that I craved or particularly wanted to do but if a man enjoyed it or wanted it, I was willing to do it and I learnt how to make it work for me. I would sometime suggest it to see what their reaction would be and many men were turned off by it just like many really enjoyed it. For me, watersports was something I never thought I would try but once I did, I found it could be erotic and kinky and I guess I have Gerard to thank for that.

There were other kinks and fetishes I learnt off and took part in. There were some things I knew I didn't like or didn't even want to try. Double vaginal for example. I just found that too much. Same with spanking or hair pulling. I didn't like the distraction or the pain. I know some people like it but it wasn't for me. So I stayed clear of that and some men that did it would get asked to please not do it.

I'll try to recount those other experiences too in later chapters.

12