Post Divorce: First Gang Bang

Story Info
My experiences post divorce - I have a gang bang.
4.4k words
4.61
29.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** At the time of writing, I'm currently 48 years old and divorced for maybe 16 or 17 years. I can't quite remember. This is my attempt to string together some of my past experiences that rightly or wrongly have shaped who I am. I hope you enjoy reading this and please don't judge me. I'd love to receive comments from my readers too so feel free to say what you want. **

Post Divorce: First Gang Bang

I was around 35 or so, a few years after my divorce. I was already having a lot of casual sex by now. I was seeing Matt around this time. I knew he was into me but to me he was just a nice guy and I really didn't expect or even want a relationship with him.

We had talked a lot about our fantasies and things we wanted to try. One of those things was a gang bang. I had told Matt I fantasised about being in one, and taking one a few men at a time but really, that just led to sex. Nothing really came out of it and there was never any real interest in exploring it.

One evening we were at a party in the home of one of his friends. There was a lot of alcohol and I had to admit I was a little tipsy. Maybe even a little drunk but not quite. I was wearing a short, tight, black skirt with a beige blouse that was rather low cut. I knew I looked good and I felt even sexier.

The party was fairly fun and initially Matt stayed with me most of the time. At one point some of his friends dragged him off somewhere and I just hung about chatting with different people and drinking some more. Some guys tried to chat me up and I was enjoying the attention. People started dancing and the music was getting loud so I moved out to the kitchen area and was lounging against a wall, drinking my wine. Matt suddenly reappeared again and seemed all excited.

"Babe." He said, sidling up beside me. "I've found two other guys."

"Huh? Two other guys? What are you talking about?" I replied.

"We were talking. Two other guys are interested in a gang bang too. You in?" Matt said.

"What? Here? Who?" I responded. "You told them I wanted a gang bang?"

Matt laughed. "You said you were always interested. There's an opportunity now. I didn't say it was you, we were just talking and I put it out there. Hypothetically you know. So? You want to?"

I looked at Matt who smirked back at me. "Two guys and you?" I smiled back, feeling a little twinge in my pussy. "For real? Here?"

Matt nodded. "Yeah... there's a room upstairs. We could go up if you want. Whaddaya say?" Matt's hands were on my ass now, pulling me closer towards him.

I took another sip of my wine, my mind whirling. I had only ever fantasised about it but the opportunity was now here. I was scared but at the same time excited. I swallowed my wine quickly. Red wine either made me sleepy or horny. And I wasn't feeling sleepy in any way at all.

I smiled nervously at Matt. "Get me a refill while I think about it."

Matt laughed quietly and grabbed my glass. "Don't run off anywhere." He said as he left to fill my glass up again.

My heart was pounding madly in my chest. I thought about 3 cocks, all at my disposal. That familiar flutter in my pussy started radiating again all the way up to my stomach. Matt was back quick in a flash and handed me my glass of wine, filled almost full.

"Who are they?" I asked quietly as I took another sip of the wine.

"Peter and James. You met them briefly earlier. They don't know its you though. I wasn't going to reveal your identity in case you weren't into it." Matt rushed his words. His hand was back on my ass, rubbing it softly.

"Thanks." I nodded. "So Peter and James... and you." I said matter of factly. I leaned in to kiss Matt, my tongue darting into his mouth. I broke the kiss. "You okay with this?"

Matt nodded as he pulled me to him again. His hands reached up under my skirt, playing with my ass again, pulling me tighter to him.

As nervous as I was, I knew this opportunity may never present itself again. As tipsy as I was, I knew I also had to set the rules before going up. With Matt at least.

"We need to talk about it first with the others. Set the rules. And I get to back out if I'm not at all comfortable." I mumbled softly.

Matt nodded. "Of course." He took my hand and led me upstairs and into one of the rooms. Peter and James were already there, looking rather nervous as well. That kind of helped, I guess.

"You guys know Erina." Matt said, introducing me, or rather reintroducing me. I smiled at them and said "Yes, we met earlier." The room had a big king sized bed and a sofa and a chair. I sat on the bed while Matt sat on the chair and the other two were on the sofa.

We made some small talk and to be honest, I can't remember what was said. I remember some bits though. Both Peter and James were married and that didn't bother me. I never asked their ages either but they were both probably around the same age as me. There were a few compliments about how good I looked. There were questions if I had done this before and I replied in the negative. There was some talk about how excited they were about the prospect of the gangbang but no one really made any moves. It was kind of awkward to put it mildly.

At some point, Matt said that condoms were required and I piped up "unless it's in my mouth" which was greeted with approval. Matt came over and started to kiss me. His hands moved to rub my thighs and I kissed him back passionately, keeping one eye on the other two guys. Matt moved his hands higher and then I felt his pushing my thighs apart. "Spread your legs hon, let them see your panties."He whispered in my ears as he did so.

I spread my legs and hiked up my skirt at the same time, displaying my lacy, maroon panties as Matt and I kissed passionately, our dances moving in each other's mouths. I thought I heard a groan and both of the guys got up and made their way to the bed.

Matt continued kissing me and his hands had moved to my top and he started unbuttoning my blouse. I helped him and removed my blouse, displaying my matching lacy, maroon bra. I sat on the bed with my legs open. Peter and James came over and their hands moved across my thighs and breasts. Someone kissed my neck and ears as Matt continued kissing me. The feeling of so many hands on me at the same time lit fires all over me.

Peter and James started unbuckling their belts and pulling down their pants and then taking off their shirts. Peter moved closer, his cock standing firmly just a few inches away from my face. I turned to look at Matt who nodded approvingly. I reached out to Peter's cock. It was long and thick and dripping pre-cum. I leaned forward and I could smell his lust on his cock. I stroked it slowly. "It's so hard and youre dripping already." I said softly.

"That's what you do to me Erina... fuck you look so hot." He grunted.

I leaned forward and licked Peter's cock slowly. Matt reached behind me to unclasp my bra as I took Peter's cock in my mouth and sucked on it. He groaned as my mouth enveloped his hot meat. James came up and moved closer to me, his hands roving all over my breasts. I reached out to hold James' meat as I continued sucking on Peter.

James bent down slightly to take my nipple into his mouth. Almost at the same time, Matt started sucking hard on my other tit. My juices started leaking out of my pussy as two men sucked my breasts while I sucked on another mans cock. The feeling of having 3 men teasing me was just amazing and I wanted more. A hand moved into my panties and started teasing my pussy. I sucked harder on Peter's cock, using my fingers to tease his balls. His moans grew louder and I let go of his balls and used my hands to pull my panties down off my hips. Someone lifted my ass slightly and helped take them off. I was naked now. Sitting naked with a cock in my mouth and hands and mouths teasing my body. I pulled off Peter and started to suck on James now. Then I alternated between both cocks as I felt fingers slide into my pussy and start to finger fuck me.

I looked up at Matt as I sucked both cocks and his eyes were glazed with lust. He had completely undressed and his cock was harder and bigger than I had ever seen it before. He tapped me gently and I took my mouth of the two cocks as he lay on the bed. I straddled his hips and placed his cock at my pussy and slowly slid down onto it, gasping at the first penetration.

Peter and James climbed on to the bed and I turned to James and took his cock into my mouth. I grabbed Peter's cock and slowly jerked on it as I rode Matt. James started pinching my nipples and I shuddered at the feelings running through me.

It was an amazing feeling being fucking one cock and sucking on another at the same time. I had always loved sucking cock and I sometimes came while doing it. I had never really enjoyed 69ing as I felt I wasn't able to concentrate on the cock in my mouth but this was different. I timed the movement of my mouth with my movements up and down Matt's cock. I loved the feelings coursing through me and my orgasm starting to build.

I bounced harder on Matt as I sucked on James. My breathing became ragged and I moaned around the cock in my mouth. I released the cock in my mouth and started jerking on both cocks.

"Oh god...fuckk.... Oh fuckkkk.... Yesss...yesss!" I cried out as my body convulsed and trembled. I jammed my hips down on Matt's cock and rocked back and forth on it as I could feel my pussy clamping on the hard cock deep inside me.

"Shit... I can feel you coming!" Matt cried out.

My orgasm subsided and as I did, I felt Peter pull me off Matt's cock and place me on my side. He entered me quickly and I moaned loudly. Matt got up and offered me his cock. I knew he hadn't come yet and his condom covered cock was rock hard and the condom covered in my white cream. I sucked on it greedily, tasting my own juices as my hand moved to jerk on James.

I alternated sucking on Matt and James as Peter fucked my pussy hard. He did it with slow, deep thrusts and my tits jiggled each time he slammed into me. I grunted with each thrust and sucked harder on Matt's cock. He suddenly pulled out of my mouth, gasping. "Fuck... you keep that up and I'm gonna shoot." I turned to take James' cock in my mouth but after a few sucks he pulled out as well.

"I want a turn at her cunt." He said, looking at Peter.

"No wait!" I cried out. "Not yet... I'm gonna cum again." I focused on the slow, deep battering in my pussy and started moaning loudly. My pussy began to spasm just then and I cried out in another orgasm. My body shook and my thighs trembled. I felt Peter pull out of me and I continued spasming and crying out. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and then looked up to see James' between my legs. He lifted them and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed and placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy.

"Tell me you want me." He hissed, rubbing his cock up and down my slit. "Tell me you want my cock."

"Fuck me... oh please fuck me. I want your co...unnnh" I didn't finish the word cock as I grunted instead as James jammed his cock deep inside me with one thrust, knocking the breath out of me.

I turned my face to the side to take in someones cock. I didn't know who I was sucking but I sucked as I got fucked. James moved in me faster and his fingers teased my clit as he fucked me. It didn't take long and I cried out again as my stomach clenched and my pussy spasmed.

"Oh Fuckkk. She's so damn tight" James cried out as he buried his cock deep in me and let my pussy spasm all over his cock. James pulled out of me and leaned forward to twist my body. I got up on my fours, turning to look at Peter. James slid into me again and I moaned loudly as I pushed back against him. He grabbed my hips and pushed deep inside me. I pulled Peter closer to me and took his cock again into my mouth. Peter started fucking my mouth slowly as James plunged hard into me doggy style. I was being spitroasted! Matt reached under me to tweak my nipples with one hand and his other hand moved to my clit.

"Mmmpphhh.....mmpphhhhh" I moaned loudly around the cock in my mouth as my stomach started to churn once again. I fastened my mouth hard on Peter's cock and sucked for all I was worth as my body screamed out in orgasm yet again. I was coming harder and faster than I usually did and my entire being was in orgiastic heaven.

My mouth opened and I gasped for air. I felt Peter pull out of my mouth and I let out a loud moan that sounded more like a scream of pleasure as my body shook and trembled as James kept on fucking me through my orgasm. My thighs were spasming and I kind of fell forward, causing Matt to slip out of me. I lay trembling on the bed as Peter lay beside me, stroking my face gently.

My hand went to stroke his cock. "She usually comes fast and a lot but I've never seen her come so fast and so hard before." Matt said.

"None of us has come yet Erina and you've come a few times." James laughed. "Up for more? Or you want to just suck us off?"

I moaned softly as I got up again and straddled Peter. I positioned myself over his cock and lowered myself slowly, taking him into my dripping cunt.

"So tight, so wet, so fucking beautiful." Peter moaned as my ass pressed all the way down to meet his balls. I leaned forward slightly, mashing my breasts against Peter's chest as I sucked on Matt again. I slowly raised and lowered myself on Peter's cock feeling every inch of him. He lifted his knees slightly and holding my hips began fucking me earnestly.

"Hot damn!" I heard James say. "Look at her!" I felt his finger teasing my butthole and then slip inside. I groaned as James' finger penetrated me and probed my ass. "I"ve got my finger in her ass and she sounds like she loves it" James announced with a laugh.

I rocked on Peter's cock in my pussy, pushing back against the finger in my ass, taking it deeper inside. Matt grabbed my head and held it against his cock. "Fuck her ass." He said. "Fill up all her holes. You want it don't you baby?"

I just nodded. I was in a sexual frenzy and I would have done anything they wanted. It had always been my fantasy to be airtight but I never had the opportunity and here it was. I wasn't going to say no, not by any means.

"She wants it." Matt declared. "Go on... fuck her ass."

I felt James pry my ass cheeks apart and press his cock against my rosebud. Like I did with the finger, I rocked my hips on Peters cock, feeling James's cock pressing on my tight bung hole. I tried to relax my sphincter as I had learnt to do when taking a cock up my ass. This time was a little different though because I actually kind of wanted to feel it in my ass and the rocking against his cock helped. I focused my feelings on the thrills in my pussy and the hard cock in my mouth. James let me rock against his cock a little bit then pressed forward and I began to feel the pain as my tight asshole resisted. I raised myself a little more off Peter's cock, leaning forward to give James better access. I felt him force into me and I screamed around the cock in my mouth. Matt's hand gripped my head, holding me fast on his cock as James speared deep into my ass.

I felt so fucking full with all my holes filled. Slowly I lowered myself back on Peter's cock, feeling my pussy stretch even more with the other cock in my ass. I pulled off Matt's cock and hissed. "I'm so full... oh fuck... oh fuck... wait... wait."

They didn't wait. Instead, Matt pulled my mouth back on his cock and Peter and James started to fuck me rhythmically. My eyes rolled in my head as I was fucked in all holes. It was an amazing feeling. So intense. So sexual. My whole body tingled. I closed my eyes and imagined what I looked like being fucked in all my holes like that. The picture in my mind excited me even more and I concentrated on the feelings in my pussy, asshole at mouth. The sounds of grunting, moaning and slapping of cocks into my holes filled the room, adding to how sexy the whole thing was.

It was then when I heard some voices. I opened my eyes to see another two guys had come into the room. Matt was saying something to them and I cant remember, or don't even know if I really heard what they said, but it was along the lines of them asking if they could join in. I was too busy getting fucked to be able to consent or not. To be honest, at that point, in the condition I was in, I would have taken on as many cocks as I could.

I remember seeing those two men undress and seeing another two cocks standing rock hard at attention for me. They came toward me and their hands roved all over me, teasing my nipples and my clit. I moaned loudly and another huge orgasm washed over me.

I felt James start to pound my ass harder and I screamed loudly as my hands jerked on cocks.

"Unnnhh... fuck... cant hold on... gonna cum." James groaned. He fucked my ass harder a few more times and then I felt his cock stiffen and tremble in my ass. "Aaaaahhhh ffffuuuuuccckkk" James cried out.

Peter thrust deep into my pussy as James came and I just kept coming and coming. I was crying out and moaning incoherently as my body just trembled and tingled all over. I felt James' cock slip out of my tight ass hole and then Peter half lifted me off of him. "Turn around." He grunted. I swivelled around atop of him, reverse cowgirl style. He slid back slightly then positioned his cock against my used asshole. He grabbed my shoulders and forced my down on to his cock and into my ass. I groaned again, not in pain anymore but in lust.

Matt came around and climbed on the bed. He moved between my splayed legs and entered my pussy, filling me up again. I jerked on one cock and sucked on another as my pussy and ass were filled again.

"You like this baby?" Matt teased as he fucked my pussy. "This what you imagined? This what you wanted all those times we talked about it?"

Peter was hardly moving in my ass but the fullness was so good. My pussy felt extra tight with the cock in my ass and I could feel both cocks pressing against the thin piece of skin separating my pussy and ass. He grunted and groaned in time with Matt's thrusting into my pussy and I could only assume that his cock was being stimulated with each of Matt's thrusts.

I kept sucking on the two other men, as Matt started to hammer into me. I knew from past experience of fucking Matt that that meant he was close. I was too. "Oh fuck Matt.. fuck me harder" I cried out. "Fuck my pussy with Peter in my ass. You know you love it... fuck mee... fuckkk meeee."

Matt loved dirty talk and for me, it usually set me off too. I cried out as I felt Matt's cock tense and jerk inside me. "Yeahhh... oh fuck baby. I'm coming." Matt cried out.

I came again, feeling Matt's cock come inside my pussy. I felt him pull out and that's when Peter started fucking my ass really hard. I kept coming and coming and cried out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck.... Oh god... fuck my ass.. I'm commminnngg...Aaaaagghhhh oh god fuckkkk fuckkk fuckkkk"

Wave after wave washed over me. Each one crashing into the other. I felt like I was about to pass out with the pleasure but I didn't. I just kept coming and coming. My stomach muscles clenching, my toes tingling, my pussy quivering over and over and my ass clenching as well.

Peter cried out just then and I felt his cock twitching in my ass. He kept twitching and I knew with each twitch, his balls were spraying seed out of his cock. My ass kept clenching at his cock and it may have been too intense for Peter as he rolled me over and pulled out of me. I was on my side now and my holes felt so empty.

One of the other guys climbed up on the bed and fed me his cock and I sucked on it earnestly. I lifted one leg, opening up my thighs and took more of the cock into my mouth. The other guy came round and prodded his cock against my ass hole, teasing it. I took my mouth off the cock and hissed. "Go on. Fuck my ass if that's what you want."

12