Post Divorce: First Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't need any further urging and slid deep inside me. Neither of these two men lasted long with the one in my mouth started groaning and I knew he would cum soon. The guy in my ass was grunting and moaning as well and I felt his cock tensing. My orgasm had been building but wasn't quite there yet. My hand flew to my clit and I rubbed it furiously as I sucked harder and thrust back against the cock in my ass. The two men started coming and I kept rubbing furiously, trying to cum again. I swallowed the cum spurting in my mouth just as I came, then pulled off his cock and screamed in orgasm.

I turned to lay on my back, suddenly feeling really exhausted. I smiled weakly at the 5 men, looking at their cocks in turn. All were still flaccid with cum hanging at the end of the condoms. Some of the cocks seemed to have some life left in them and I remember briefly thinking if I should suck them to hardness again but I was really knackered and fucked out. My entire body was still tingling and I felt sore, especially in my ass. It was a nice soreness though.

We all lay about for a bit and the guys all said it was amazing and what a good fuck I was. That made me feel good. It was still kinda awkward though. I got cleaned up and dressed and Matt took me home. He wanted to know details of how I felt and my emotions doing it but I really wasn't in the mood to discuss it. The alcohol had kind of worn off too as had the sexual frenzy that I was in.

Matt seemed to love the fact that the two guys had walked in on us and I had taken them on. I felt ashamed that I had done that as I usually never fucked anyone I didn't know. He tried to placate my feelings by saying that I had in fact talked to them earlier. That kind of made me feel better but what troubled me more was how I had sort of lost control and just gotten fucked and how much I liked it.

He wanted to come up for more sex but I just couldn't and I told him no. Once I got up to my room I suddenly felt dirty. Dirty and used and even a little disgusted with myself at what I had let myself do. I had a long shower and felt I needed to wash all the filth out of me. My mind was working overtime and as much as I loved being fucked the way I was, I just felt drained and, in some ways, guilty and so dirty. I can't really explain it.

It was an amazing experience to say the least although it wasn't quite like what you see in porn which I guess is just so much more structured and coordinated. As guilty or ashamed as I felt at the time, it didn't stop me from doing it again. More than once in fact. The other times were only with 3 men at a time and in some ways, those experiences were more enjoyable. Still, at least I get to say I've had 5 men pleasuring me at one go. I'm glad I got to try it and as I always say, you never know if you don't try something.

12