All Comments on 'Post Human Ch. 01'

by Kritzler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feedback

Like the universe building alot. Feel like it has alot of potential. I look forward to more. Only constructive criticism is to slow down when describing the actual act of sex, be descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alternative Feedback

I am also a fan of your world building. I would caution against ever changing how you write your sex scenes. Other Authors have done so to great detriment. Our brains create sentences and stories in a way that is entirely unique and individual to us ourselves. You provided enough information for your reader's minds to run with, and the flow of events was metronome-steady (very well done!). If you had written the sex scenes differently (including a larger ammount of specific detail than anywhere else in the story) the pacing of your story would have faltered. I would like to ask the peanut gallery to remember that Lit is about WRITTEN erotica, and we use our imaginations when we read. If you want to watch your porn, go somewhere else... after bookmarking Kritzler's Author page for future reading. Great story, looking forward to as many more as you can write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely fantastic start to a great story. I am actually excited to read more

Absolutely fantastic start to a great story. I am actually excited to see more. You have created a world where so many things can be done. It has unlimited potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey!

Hope Kira ambushes him on his way out!!! Segue into his realizing she is unusual enough to want more than just mindless coupling and potential connection. Love these type of stories. Hope he'll get to make the rounds of the various subspecies and learn the strengths of each to complement his own to bring back or create his own fiefdom that becomes his springboard to conquer all to bring them back together...over the next hundred or so chapters, of course!!! And a harem/brain trust of beautiful women of the various subspecies that accompany him...etc, etc! Cheers! Forgot my login but lit name aubryknight.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Fascinating Worldbuilding

And you did it right by adding to it bit by bit as the main character goes through his day, demonstrating each aspect of his culture as he encounters it. One quibble: He keeps referring to his tribe as "they" instead of "we." Awesome story, looking forward to the rest of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous