All Comments on 'Post Human Ch. 03'

by Kritzler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Original in concept

The sex isn't very good and the typos are frustrating, but the originality of concept is very good and holds my interest. For how long? We'll see.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 5 years ago
More and more intriguing

I can very much understand the need for the world building and it really does add a lot of colour.

With that, intentional or not, you've also very handily set up a good basis and enough context to allow for a rather wide exploration of different sexual scenes and settings within your world.

All in all, I'm both rather impressed by your storytelling so far and very much looking forward to the next chapter.

I also disagree substantially with the other comment here. Yes, there are some typos and errors uncaught by a spell-check due to wrong word choice, but I've seen a lot worse here and it doen't interrupt the flow of the story.

That said you could benefit greatly from a second pair of eyes in the form of an editor.

As to the sex scenes, I found all three of them rather intriguing in their setup and very much in line and naturally fitting in with the rest of the story, don't forget however that good sex also has an emotional component.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Really amazing world-building, the premise is very interesting and the plotting is quite good. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story out of life

If you take certain until now unimportant details away, then this is a story about a black guy from africa, trying to get in an university in England.

The Alien parts are not described enough to get involved with and the difference in the races is until now just how big or small people are and where they come from. Like our world now.

I am sorry. I expected much.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous