Post Move Massage

Story Info
Maggie Seeks a Special Massage.
4.9k words
4.63
18.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The move itself was done but the work was far from over. Moving boxes were still scattered in various locations around the house. Furniture is still not in its long-term location yet. All while starting a new job that had her sitting at her computer getting very little movement during the day. She was sore and stiff and wanted to find some relief. She was familiar with the chain massage places like Massage Envy but it can be so hit and miss with who you get. If she was going to spend the money she wanted more than just the next person on the schedule, she wanted a connection, to feel valued and appreciated for spending her time and money. But how do you find a thing like that?

Internet searches can lead down rabbit holes that make you wish you'd never looked but she was so new to the area and didn't have a close friend yet she could ask such a question. So, off to Google it, "sensual massage near me" she typed. A list of Asian massage locations ran down the results page, she knew that wasn't what she wanted but one further down the list caught her eye, Strong Hands. She clicked on the page and was looking at an elegantly designed website describing the services provided by the therapist. Pictures of a clean, modern, warmly lit room with a blanket-covered massage table in the center.

The website went on to describe the meaning of sensual massage, how it was more about relaxation and experiencing sensual touch rather than deep muscle engagement. The page then talked about the various forms of touch the therapist is open to which is pretty much anything the client is interested in. An online form showed no appointments were available today, however one tomorrow right after work was free. She continued to look over the site and found a form she could fill out and bring with her. She looked over the form and felt this was what she was looking for. She printed out the form and grabbed the pen on her desk.

The form starts with a brief introduction from the therapist Ben, mainly stating that the form is used as a guide to help him understand the places she is comfortable and desires to be touched. It quickly gets fairly detailed after the primary body parts and includes the breasts, nipples, inner thighs, clitoris, vaginal lips, buttocks, and anus. Just reading it and the idea of such direct questions made her flush. Wow, she thought, someone who is interested enough to ask and be respectful about it. But not knowing him made her question what all she should put on the form, so she thought it best to be more conservative this time and see how things go. With pen in hand, she marked down to included her breasts, inner thighs, and buttocks.

The evening passed quickly with more boxes to unpack and thoughts of her new job still fresh on her mind. However, as she walked past the counter, she would see the piece of paper and a tingle of anticipation would feel her mind, "relax" she'd tell herself, it's just a massage.

Work drug on for what seemed like forever but finally the day was done. She grabbed her laptop and backpack and headed for home. She knew she would have time to get home, freshen up a bit, and then drive down to his studio. Once home she switched out of her boring work clothes and into a pair of black and grey camo print leggings and her tee-shirt. Back in her car, she heads down the road toward her destination. She realizes with each passing street her heart is beating a little faster and harder in her chest. Relax she thinks to herself.

Traffic was in her favor as she pulls up to the address with parking on the street right in front. The building is small and looks more like a doctor's office from the outside, well maintained, and almost a hip industrial look. She can see in the door to the reception desk with a woman behind it. Excited and nervous, she climbs out of her car and pulls open the door of the studio. The woman behind the desk looks up with a warm smile and greets her as she gets inside. The receptionist says hello and introduces herself as Stephanie. She asks "Are you, Maggie, with a 4:30 appointment?"

Maggie responded "Yes".

"I see this is your first time here with us, we are glad you are here. Let's sit over here on the couch for a moment and we'll get some information from you before you head back." Stephanie motions for them to move over toward two grey love seat couches on the opposite side of the room. The room is warmly lit, with just a hint of outside light appearing from behind the curtains that are pulled across the overside windows in the front. Looking out she can make out the outline of her car but the curtains provide significant privacy from any onward lookers.

"Did you review the massage form on our website?" Stephanie inquired. Maggie reached inside her purse, pulled out the half-folded piece of paper, and handed it over. Just then a man appears from the hallway and makes his way to the couches. He looks to be about 5' 8", with a broad smile, bright blue eyes, and short brown hair. He has a well-trimmed beard filling the lower half of his face and a tanned complexation. He appears to be about 170lbs, not a gym rat but cares for his body, wearing loose-fitting soft black pants, black crocks on his feet and a well fit grey tee-shirt on his upper half.

"Hello, welcome! I'm Ben, it's so nice to meet you!" he says as he extends a hand to Maggie. As she takes his hand she can feel the gentle strength in his grasp. "Tell me a little about yourself," Ben says.

"Well, I'm new to the area and have been moving, boxes and furniture and things like that. My new job has me sitting almost all day and I've just been sore and stiff and thought a massage might help." Maggie described.

"Have you had a massage before?" inquired Ben.

"Yes about 6 months ago, it was quick and while it felt good it just felt like I was the next person on their list to check off for the day," she said. "From reading your website it seems like this is a much more personal approach".

Ben replied "Yes I certainly hope so, I enjoy giving massages and don't find it tedious work as many others do. I see on your form you are okay with breast, inner thigh, and buttock touch is that correct?"

"Yes," she nodded in reply.

"If anything changes or at any time you feel uncomfortable or want to change that just let me know, your comfort is the most important thing during the session. Do you have any questions before we head back?" he asked. Maggie shook her head no. "Sounds good, I'll let you and Stephanie finish up the payment portion, and then she will bring you back."

Stephanie asked Maggie how she would like to pay for the session and she handed her a credit card. After a few moments, the transaction was complete and Stephanie stood up and motioned to follow her. Maggie followed her down the hallway and around the corner to the open room she had seen in the picture on the website. It was a little smaller than the photo made it out to be but it was warmly lit with flickering electric candles. Maybe it was the nervousness but the air felt warm. In the center of the room was a massage table, about waist high with a dark green flannel sheet neatly tucked around it and a green sheet draped over the lower half. The sound of his voice brought her attention back to him. He motioned to a small partition and a chair where he said she could get undressed and place her clothing while he stepped back out of the room.

Maggie moved behind the partition and removed her shirt and unfastened her bra, freeing her breasts. She ran her hands up under her breast and gently massaged them, her natural reaction to removing her bra. She then removed her leggings and pulled down her panties. There was a hint of wetness in her panties that she hadn't noticed until just now. She folded them into her pants, laying her clothes neatly over the chair, she peered around the corner to see if the room was still empty. Seeing that it was she quickly moved over to the table and laid face down pulling the flannel sheet up over her back now covering her entire body.

As her bare skin came in contact with the table she felt the soft warm blanket, is must be heated she thought as it was warmer than the room was. It was so soft, she felt her body just melt into the table as she stretched out her legs and rested her arms down at her sides. As she laid her head down to the side and began to relax she also noticed soft music playing, it was a native American flute, it sounded distant and calming.

Ben returned to the room and walked up to the edge of the table, he asked her if she was ready to begin, she nodded yes. He gently placed his hands on the sheet covering her back. One hand over her heart in the middle of her upper back and the other hand on the small of her back. Even though the sheets she could tell his hands were warm. He felt her breathing, her body rising and falling with each breath. He let his breathing match hers, connecting their energy together. After several minutes of calming connection, he placed his hands on the sides of her head.

The pads of his fingers worked like a slow comb, gently parting her hair as he ran his fingers through it. Her hair was mainly straight, shoulder-length. His fingers started at the base of her neck and worked up toward the top of her head, the pads of his fingers making light circular motions across her scalp. As he worked through her hair the seductive smell of her hair products filled his nose, a delightful smell. His fingers repeated the motion working from her neck up to her temples. He gently took each ear between his fingers and softly massaged them from top to bottom.

His hands then progressed down her neck to the top of her shoulders. He pulled the sheet down to her lower back and dipped his fingers into a bowl of warm massage oil that was just to the side of the table. He rubbed the oil into his hands and then rested his hands on her soft bare skin. Standing on her left side he leaves his right hand on her shoulder and pulls more oil from the bowl into his left hand. In a long gliding motion, he applies the oil from the palm of his hand across her back. Long warm sensations of his hands filled her bare skin. His hands move across her back, left to right and back and forth, starting at the shoulders and working his way down across her upper arms. His hands glide from her inner arm to her outer arm, working with both arms at the same time.

Maggie smells the lavender scent of the oil as he begins to work it into her back. His hands are warm and strong yet gentle, a soothing touch. She feels the gentle tug and resistance of her muscles as his whole hands glide across her. He takes his time and works down each arm, using now both hands on one side. Long strokes, wrapping his fingers around her arm, gently lifting it off the table, and pulling down toward her fingers. The stroke is strong enough to relax her sore arms, but not overwhelming like she has felt with deep tissue work in the past.

Ben asks Maggie, "what do you think so far?"

She responds with a mumbled "so relaxing" still keeping her eyes gently closed. Ben takes her hand in his and works her wrist and palm, then each finger one at a time, gently pulling and nurturing it. Maggie lets out a sublet moan. He takes his hands, runs them back up her arm, and repeats the sequence for the other arm.

With both arms now complete, Ben moves to the head of the table. He applies more warm oil to his hands and then rests them on Maggie's upper back. He pushes his open hands slowly down along either side of the backbone, reaching across her head and leaning closer to her as he gets to her lower back. When he reaches the limit of his arms his hands move to her sides and he pulls them back up toward him. His hands graze over the outermost aspect of her breasts, without pausing, in a fluid motion. Without hesitation, he repeats the circular motion, down across her back, out to her sides, and back up. He continues the same pattern several more times each time slowing ever so slightly!

Leaving one hand near the center of her back he moves to her side. Dipping his fingers into the warm oil he spreads it across his glistening palms. Placing both hands on her lower back he slides his hands along her body, under the sheet, and down her hips on both sides at the same time. As he reaches her upper leg he pulls his hands back up to her lower back keeping his hand on the outer hip. He pushes his hand again down along her hips with a slight inward change, again pulling his hands back up as he reaches the leg. With each new motion, his hands move over her buttocks, after the fifth stroke his whole hand is gliding over the sweet curves of her buttocks. His thumbs are toward the middle and he allows them to rest along where her cheeks meet. He uses his hands in a kneading manner, working her buttocks like a loaf of fresh dough in his hands.

This motion gently pulls apart her cheeks. As his hands move lower the motion indirectly causes the lips of her pussy to pull apart. The indirect stimulation again causes a soft moan to escape Maggie's lips which brings a smile to Ben's face.

Ben pulls back the sheet from the leg he is standing closest to so he can work the entire length of her leg. With his hands positioned on the top and side of her leg, he pushes them down across the back of her leg the lightly across the back of her knee. His fingers surround her calf as his hands continue all the way down across her foot. His hands begin their return up her body gently squeezing her flesh as his hands slide up her leg. Intentionally letting one hand linger more to the very inner portion of her leg and the other hand to the outer portion. Slowing the movement as he gets above the knee, working his way up her inner thing. Her legs are still relatively close together, so he guides his hand up onto her buttock just before reaching the innermost aspect of where her legs come together.

Maggie moaned a little louder this time as his fingers slid gently up onto her buttocks. Without hesitation, his hands traveled down the length of her leg again. He took her foot in his hands and lifted her lower leg off the table, bending her leg at the knee up into a 90-degree angle. He sat near the edge of the table so he could concentrate on holding her leg between his body and arm while working her foot. He spent his time massaging into the sole of her foot then working between each of her toes. Chuckling to himself as he thinks "this little one went to market...".

With her foot satiated he lays it back down on the table, positions his hands again on the inside and outside of her leg, and slowly works upward. When he placed her foot back on the table he gently pulled her knee a little closer to the edge of the table opening her legs just slightly. As he reached her inner thigh he worked his hand slowly up near her buttocks then stopped and started back down. His hand never stopped the motion he massaged her inner and outer thigh at the same time. As he pushes and pulls the lips of her pussy would slightly part with the transition of each movement. He marveled at the glistening drops of clear liquid stretching from her pussy down to the sheet. He let his hands slowly work up again and lingered on the inner thigh but never touched her pussy.

Ben moved over to the other side of the table and pulled the sheet off of Maggie. The room was pleasantly warm and the table temperature was warm and relaxing. She was not cold at all and didn't even realize the sheet was gone. Ben placed his warm well-oiled hands again on her hips and buttocks and let them glide down her smooth skin. He followed the same motions, balancing the experience for both legs.

He gently pulled her foot up and cradled her leg against his body, the action again pulling her legs slightly more apart. Like a sculptor he molded her foot in his hand, working the sole and around each of the toes. Then resting her leg back on the table he pulled his hands up along her inner thigh, he paused and gently pushed back down on her leg causing her pussy to open slightly, a drop of her sweet wetness oozed down to the sheet.

Ben calmed himself, a few deep breathes as he continued to work her inner thigh intermixed with longer strokes up and down her full leg.

"Maggie are you ready to roll over?" Ben asked in a soft voice so as not to disturb her relaxed state.

"Umm yes, this is so relaxing it's just what I wanted!" came her almost delirious response.

She rolled over on the table and Ben gave her a small pillow to place behind her neck and head. He took her head in one hand a lifted it gently so he could slide the pillow in place. He held the weight of her head and let his fingers massage into her scalp again. Her head was limp in his hands and he was able to slowly turn it from side to side, gently stretching her neck muscles. Holding the weight of her head, he put slight traction on her neck as he leaned back. He held the traction for about 30 seconds, she exhaled and soft moan.

Gently resting her head down on the pillow he added some fresh warm oil to his hands and places them on her upper chest. To help her get used to his touch he works down her arms at the same time, gently stroking back and forth. Her skin is warm from laying against the heated tabletop. He lets his hands glide across the center of her chest just above her breasts. He takes a little more warm oil in his hands and then lets his hands slowly glide down the outer aspects of each breast. The skin is warm and soft under his fingers, and his hand gathers her breasts together as he reaches under them still standing above her head.

He worked his hands across each breast, mirroring motions on each one at the same time, gently kneading and caressing them with his strong hands. He can feel her nipples becoming more erect as his fingers work across the delicate parts. He takes his time, taking one breast in both hands, gently pulling up, lifting the skin away from the chest wall, pulling it back up toward her shoulder. He lets her nipples slide between his fingers and gently squeezes the tip, rolling it between his fingers ever so lightly. Maggie lets out another audible moan.

Keeping his hand in the center of her chest Ben repositions himself at the end of the table near her waist, looking up at her. His hands now glide from her hips up to her breasts in long full motions. Back down to her soft tummy down her sides and then back up again to her breasts, one in each hand. Maggie moans again softly and lets her head tilt over to the other side.

Shifting himself he turns now and faces her feet, still standing near her waist he puts a hand on each hip and worked his hands down the outer aspects of each leg. His hands feel the muscles in her legs as he works down toward her knees. Keeping a hand on each leg he shifts his hands to the inner aspect of her legs and starts to bring them back up. His full palm and fingers as one unit move slowly up her inner thigh. As he nears her pussy he lets them come up to the top of her legs and keeps his fingers closer to the femoral joint where the leg meets her groin. The tension on the skin is just enough to move the skin along her clit, a gentle tugging sensation.

He continues this motion working down her legs and then working back up her inner thighs several times, slowly not rushed, letting her body enjoy the sensations. With each movement of his hands on her inner thighs, she relaxes and allows her knees to roll outward, opening herself even more to his hands.

His hands work from her hips up to her breasts and back down again along her legs. This motion continues changing both hands to one leg and then both to the other and the same with her breasts, taking his time letting her body simply enjoy.

"Maggie we are just about done, how are you feeling?" he asks softly.

12