Post Move Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh" she moans, "I can't even describe how good it feels, I feel like I'm just clay in your hands" she replies.

"Is there anything else you would like me to do?" he asks her, wanting to make sure she was satisfied.

"Will you massage my clit and pussy? I'm so turned on now, I want to feel release?"

"Yes I'd be happy to do, I'll massage both your clit and your pussy, only external touching okay?"

"Yes please" was all she responded.

Ben positioned himself half sitting on the side of the table just above Maggie's waist. Taking a small quarter-size drop of warm oil he rested his hand on each of Maggie's hips. Maggie's heart was racing now and the touch of his hands on her body again made her gasp. Ben was sitting close to her and she placed her hand over the tee-shirt on his back. Ben's hands began slow circular motions, a gentle touch that could almost be ticklish if done any lighter, but his touch was just firm enough. The pads of his fingers began to caress the sensitive area where her leg meets her torso. Her muscles quiver in her belly as he works his fingers slowly toward the top of her mound.

With each hand following the other, they begin to trace the crease down into her groin. His fingers worked up across her mound and then down around the sides of her clit. Without directly touching her clit his fingertips pushed along the edges. Maggie let out a long sultry moan and her hips bucked slightly. With a finger on each side of her clit, still not directly touching it, he feels its stiffness just below the surface and rolls his fingers back and forth. Maggie's head is swimming now, she's never felt a sensation quite like this on her clit. It's not the normal top-down approach, this is deeper more sensual.

Ben lets his fingers now work down the sides of her pussy, on the very outer edge of her tender skin. He then switched to just a single hand, full palm, and let it slide from mound down to where he completely covered her pussy, he put a little extra pressure down as he just held her there. Her breathing was heavy, she slowly ground herself against his hand wanting him to continue. Ben moved his whole hand again continuing to apply steady pressure in an up and down motion allowing Maggie to rest her movements and allowing him to do the work. He was slow and steady across her full groin, rubbing her clit with each up and downstroke.

The underside of his hand was getting wetter and becoming very slippery from her dripping juice. He allowed his hand to do more circular motions rather than just the up and down. Using the palm of his hand he intentionally ground it a little more firmly into her clit with each gyration he made.

Maggie was so aroused she knew she was on the verge of orgasm already. She took a deep breath and tried to relax, just letting the feeling of his warm hand glide over her clit and pussy. If he moved any faster he could have gotten her off right that moment but he didn't, his movement was just steady and pleasurable. She moaned louder again.

Ben slowed the glide and then came to a stop and just held pressure as he did when he first started. He placed his other hand on her chest, over her heart just between her breast. Without much of a pause, he began to rock her body gently on the table. Pulling with his hand across her pussy and clit he was able to start a gentle undulation back and forth. Her body was rocking up and down the table, not a large movement just a rocking all being directed from just his hand on her groin. The pressure would increase and decrease just as fast, increase when he would rock her up and the release to let her down.

His palm pushed firmly against her clit and his fingers rested on the outer lips of her pussy and put pressure almost like a saddle would. She'd never felt something like this before and she began to moan with each rocking motion he made. She wanted to orgasm just like this, just rocking gently on the table being held just like this. "Don't stop" she whispered and moaned. Ben didn't stop, he continued to rock her back and forth, at a steady pace.

"When you're ready, just let it go, you don't need to hold back, just ride it as long as you want." His words were too much for her and she felt the wave of orgasmic energy course through her full body as she let out a loud "oh yes". Ben could see the muscles in her belly and legs tighten, straining against the pleasure emanating from her groin. His hand was drenched now with even more of her wetness.

Ben didn't stop his movement, Maggie gasp a bit and then launched into another toe-curling orgasm. Her breathing became a mixture of gasps and moans as her body lurched under his hand. He slowed his movement a bit so as not to overstimulate her. She continued to spasm for a few more moments and then he brought his hand to stop, just holding her. His hand was still on her chest feeling the pounding of her heart and the rise and fall of her chest.

After several minutes of holding her, he removed his hands and opened a small warmer that was next to the table. He pulled a warm wet washcloth from the basin. He placed it on the edge of her hips and began to slowly wipe off her inner thighs. He guided it gently over her still sensitive clit and down between her legs helping her freshen up while she gathered herself.

"You are welcome to take your time, lay here and relax, there are more warm towels if you wish to use them. When you are ready you may get dressed. Stephanie will be out front if you would like to schedule another visit or if you need anything else." Ben walked out of the room and down the hall. The music was still softly playing and the room was still very warmly comfortable. As her head stopped spinning, she sat up and walked over to her clothes. Once dressed and ready to go she headed down the hall she started from. Stephanie met her with a smile and asked her how she was feeling. "That was the best massage I've ever received, the stress and tension just melted away, it was amazing!" Maggie described.

"When you are ready for your next massage just sign up online, we'll be looking forward to seeing you again!" Stephanie replied and she opened the door for Maggie.

12