Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's the other thing about how I do business," Darren said, "I give people three minutes to decide. You've just used one. Then I start limiting your options."

Her heart pounding in her head got louder. "You can't do that!" she insisted, "You have to give me time for my lawyer to look it over."

"Your fault for not bringing the lawyer to the meeting," Darren countered, "Ninety seconds"

Fuck. She'd thought there might be some sort of a loophole, or she could buy extra time tying it up in court. She didn't know anything about annulments. There had to be some way to get money out of them still! Wasn't "investment in a relationship" a thing?

"It's a shame you weren't this hesitant when it came to finding other bedmates."

Violet nearly screamed when Darren yanked the annulment document off the table. She stood, but Darren had already crossed the room and pulled the papers apart, feeding at least three of them into a shredder in the room. Violet watched, frozen, as possibly her best option disappeared in thin strips.

"You have three minutes to accept option number two," Darren said, "Then you simply get tossed out on your ass, you have nothing, and we go through the normal annulment process. The one where my attorney hands the judge everything in that briefcase, including transcripts of your idle musings about how I might die much sooner than my fitness suggests. You'll need to find a really good lawyer to help you defend against those. Personal loan interest rates are around 10%, by the way. Then again you have willingly had sex with a woman, so maybe women's prison won't be a total chore for you?"

The speech got to her. She couldn't do it. She couldn't walk away with nothing and spend the rest of her time and money fighting to stay out of jail. Violet felt like she went into a trance or a daze. When she came out of it, she looked at her hands. She was gripping a very nice black felt tip pen, and her signature was on the confession page.

"We're going to have a wonderful time," Darren said.

He opened the briefcase, which Violet saw was in fact stuffed with folders. The motion of the cover flipped the top folder open and she saw herself in black and white, spread-eagle on a bed, with a man's head between her legs. Darren shoved the signed confession inside, closing the case and spinning the locks. Then he turned to her.

"Stand and lose the robe."

Violet stood robotically and undid the sash. She shifted around a little until gravity finished removing the robe for her. Darren came over and cupped her pussy with his hand, then ran it up past her waist, over her belly button, and up between her breasts.

"It'll be nice to take my time and appreciate this. Playing the dotard who couldn't manage his own cock was quite a tease for me," Darren said, "By the way, I won't be eating your pussy now or ever, but I like the proof that you're a natural blonde, so start growing a landing strip above your cunt. Now go out onto the balcony."

Violet paused, seeing the full bright sunlight and total lack of any barriers out there; even the railings were clear glass.

A loud crack sounded and a line of fire erupted on her ass. Violet screamed and looked behind her, shocked to see a short whip in Darren's hand.

"That was your warning. When I tell you to do something if you don't do it immediately you get one lash because I'll assume you weren't listening and didn't hear me. Then you get thrown out on your ass. Now get out to the balcony and kneel next to the railing.

Violet practically jogged out into the blazing sun, the light breeze streaming her blonde hair out behind her, preventing any of it from obscuring her large tits. She desperately wanted to curl into a fetal position and cover herself but she guessed that would get her another whipping or worse. She knelt down next to the railing. The balcony had some sort of rubbery coating on the floor so it wasn't murder on her knees, but it wasn't comfortable either.

Darren walked out after her, completely nude now. His cock was harder than she'd ever seen it; even when he used Viagra it hadn't been that hard. Of course, now she didn't know if he'd ever used or needed the drugs. It was now slightly bigger than average, and sat below a trimmer stomach than she remembered.

She'd guessed what was coming but still wasn't quite prepared when Darren grabbed her hair and lifted her until her mouth was even with his cock. She opened her mouth as it bobbed in front of her and it shoved in, the rod filling her mouth. She desperately tried to cover her teeth as it moved quickly to hit her throat. She gagged a bit and felt drool leak from her mouth. Darren pulled out and angled her head up.

"I'm giving you three thrusts to prepare, then it goes down your throat," Darren said, "it keeps going down your throat until I decide to stop. If you make me stop, well..."

Violet wasn't experienced with blowjobs and she never learned to deep throat. Most of her partners were so awed to be in bed with her they never complained about her lack of oral attention. She braced herself on his thighs, hoping he would slow a bit, but she was pushing against an unstoppable force. The head pushed back and plugged her throat, making her stomach clench each time. He did slow slightly for the fourth push, but she imagined it was to prevent him hurting himself. The cock didn't stop at her throat; it kept going. She felt her body revolt as it pushed itself down her gullet. Somehow she still managed to keep her teeth covered as he pulled out, Violet coughing and wheezing when her throat opened. Darren paused for a moment and then pushed himself back in.

The pattern repeated for longer than Violet could track. The cock would push past her lips, glide over her tongue, then plug up her throat and jam itself down. Hacking, gagging sounds accompanied each thrust. Eventually either her throat loosened or Violet somehow found it in her to relax because Darren picked up his pace without destroying her throat. She continually fought her gag reflex, knowing that vomiting would certainly make him stop and she didn't doubt he'd leave her outside the hotel, naked, without a penny to her name.

Violet wondered if she'd have to endure the throat fucking until he came, something that often took a while, but eventually Darren stopped. Violet fell over sideways, reveling in the ability to take more than one deep breath in a row, but she wasn't left to her recovery for long.

"Get up, bend over and brace yourself on the railing."

This at least Violet was expecting and knew she could handle. She wasn't a stranger to rough sex, and she imagined this was going to be at least as rough as anything she'd had before. She tried to get herself in a mental state for it; it was sex, so it was at least possible she could enjoy it.

Darren's hands barely settled around her waist before his cock impaled her. There was no other word for it; he came in so fast it felt like her pussy couldn't open quick enough. When he slammed home it hit her clit, though, so the aching pain and the small spike of pleasure merged together. It was enough to get her somewhat into it, and soon his slamming thrusts were into a lubed and primed twenty-year old pussy whose owner was able to partly appreciate it. The slapping sound briefly reminded her of her tryst with Jim the day before but she banished that memory, knowing she'd have to focus on Darren's cock and his attentions to get her off.

His hands moved up to catch her swinging tits and squeeze them, pinching the nipples between the stretched out fingers of his hands. His thrusts tugged her nipples with the impacts and the sensitive nubs sent more stimulation through her body.

"I can feel you getting wetter, slut," Darren said, "Now make some noise."

"What?" she asked.

"Make some noise. Talk dirty. I'm an old man, remember, I need lots of stimulation to stay hard. You're the trophy wife, you're supposed to make me believe I'm the best fuck you ever had. Tell me."

"God yes, Darren your cock is amazing," Violet said, only to receive a stinging slap on her ass.

"I'm hard of hearing, slut, you have to say it loud. Maybe even yell it."

Violet paused. Out on the balcony, any other room with one or even with an open window would hear it. She felt him stop and start to slowly withdraw.

"Oh fuck yes, put your cock in me," Violet almost yelled. Darren resumed pumping into her, slightly slower than before but with no less force.

"Yes, your cock is so deep in me. You pound me so hard. Grab my tits, tug on the nipples. Yeah that gets me so wet," Violet called out. Somehow, her mind worked out that all anyone would assume was that they were having normal sex. They were newlyweds, why wouldn't they? No one knew about the signature, they just knew he was fucking his hot twenty-year old trophy wife. She remembered all the men leering at her during the wedding.

"Yeah, I'm your fuck toy now Darren. Pound me, pull my tits. I'm gonna cum on your cock," she said and was surprised to find it was true. The physical and mental stimulation was driving her toward an orgasm as he continued thrusting and tugging on her breasts. One of his hands moved to her lower back and the angle of his thrusts changed a little, now dragging his cock more firmly over the special spot in her pussy. She slammed back into her, trying to ensure the finish.

"Oh yes I'm going to cum. You're gonna make me cum you fucker. You're gonna make your twenty year old wife cum! FUCK!"

Violet really did scream as she came as Darren's thumb suddenly pressed through her asshole. The shock, pain, and sensation merged with everything else and sent her over the edge. Darren slowed but didn't stop his thrusting.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck," Violet said, quiet but quickly resuming volume as the thrusts pushed her past the peak of her orgasm and started building on the aftershocks. She held onto the railing tighter, her legs now unsteady.

"Grab my hips again baby, I need you to help thrust."

"No, we need to go inside slut. But clean me off first."

This time Violet took his cock in her mouth without hesitating, sucking and licking almost frantically. He didn't try to force himself down her throat again but he pushed all the way to the edge.

"All right," he said, withdrawing his cock and grabbing her hair again, "Get inside and bend over the table. I tested it earlier and it can hold my weight, so your skinny ass shouldn't be a problem."

Violet almost scurried over and practically dove onto the round table. The cool surface felt good on her somewhat abused tits. She almost found herself looking forward to whatever Darren was about to do. Actually cumming had been a pleasant surprise, and the mild humiliation of screaming like a porn star on the balcony she could deal with.

Unfortunately her optimism died quickly. He grabbed her hair again and pulled her head back. Violet opened her mouth instinctively, and Darren used the opening to shove a large ball gag in her mouth. It literally popped between her teeth. Her jaw immediately felt some strain and she was sure she couldn't push it out with her tongue. She worried that when he tried to remove it he might pull teeth out.

"With all the information I gathered, you know what I discovered?" Darren asked.

Violet waited and then there was another stinging slap against her ass.

"I don't ask rhetorical questions, slut. Do you know what I discovered in all that time you were sleeping around?"

Violet shook her head.

"You don't do anal."

Violet's heart rate sped up again and she keened against the gag.

"Traditionally, at least the bride is supposed to lose her virginity on her wedding night. We're a little late but let's see what we can do to honor tradition."

Violet felt what seemed like a flat rod against her asshole, cold and wet. It pressed against her and barely made any progress as she instinctively clenched. It withdrew and then there was a crack and another stinging line of pain that made her scream into the gag.

"You have three tries, slut. One lash for each failure. I'll take pity on you and tell you it'll be easier if you bear down. If you've never heard that term, make like you're pushing something out. You better hope you don't have anything to push."

Violet desperately tried to remember the last time she's voided her bowels when the slick rod returned to her back door and exerted pressure. She pushed down and it moved forward, but when she felt her asshole give a little she clenched again. Darren withdrew and another whip crack set her ass on fire. Tears streaked her cheeks and her throat was getting raw from the gagged cries and screams she'd let out. Knowing it was her last chance, she steeled herself and stopped hesitating; if she didn't push with everything she was lost anyway.

The cock worked her sphincter open in small thrusts, each one sending new sensations and new feelings of pain and burning up from Violet's ass. Eventually she felt some sort of pop and Violet felt like she had another ball gag wedged in her backdoor. Darren paused and Violet felt wetness coat her ass, then his cock sawed back and forth. More pushed in and she groaned and tried to breathe. Her asshole was on fire and she felt like the top had literally ripped open but Darren kept pushing, now making actual thrusting motions. She felt like she had a mile of cock inside her but she couldn't even feel his hips against her. Finally when it seemed like his cock would punch up through and out her mouth, his hips settled against her ass cheeks.

"Congratulations Violet. You have taken your husband in all three of your holes. You have surrendered all virginity to him in perpetuity. Now it's time you got him off."

Darren withdrew almost completely and aching pain tingled up her body as her ass contracted, then it erupted again as he came back in. He repeated that several more times. Eventually the burning and pain reduced and all the nerve endings in Violet's asshole and inside her ass broke through. Violet's moans were no longer only from pain. She started to feel even a little bit of stimulation. She hesitantly bucked back against him.

Whether it was her participation or the fact that he'd been fucking her mouth, pussy, and ass for she didn't know how long, Darren came into her ass. She felt the telltale throbbing of his penis, something she'd never experienced in her backdoor but recognized from the cocks she'd held and fucked before. She twitched her ass a bit, almost twerking back against him as he filled her anus with cum.

Eventually he pulled out as his cock started softening. Violet stayed on the table, feeling like her ass had turned into a foot wide open hole. She wanted to wait for the pain to subside, but she felt trickling and clenched, making her squeak and moan into the gag as the muscles painfully resisted.

"You bore that well for your first time," Darren said, "Your bathroom will have enema kits and butt plugs. I'd suggest you start using them. I'll be expecting to fuck your ass every night when I get home, and by Tuesday you're going to be cleaning my cock off after just like you did when I fucked your cunt today. I'm the only one that does that by the way, unless I tell you. I know I'm not going to knock you up, because my swimmers have been off duty for ten years. No doctor I'd trust is going to tie your tubes for another three years at minimum, probably longer, so you're taking it in your mouth and your ass unless I've verified the cock's shooting blanks. Seemed like maybe you started to enjoy the pounding a little bit at the end. I'd suggest you learn to cum that way, but we'll see."

"Now get into the bathroom, and make sure you don't drip any cum on the floor. You're cleaning it up with your tongue if you do. Wash yourself off, take the gag out, and gather your things. Silvio's driving us back to the mansion, and you'll be giving him a blowjob during the trip. If he hasn't cum by the time we get home he'll be the next one in your ass when we get there, with you bent over the hood of the car."

Violet didn't move for a second but then she saw Darren look at her and the whip in his hand twitched. She practically knocked the table over getting off it and scurried to the bathroom, covering both her holes with her hands to make sure nothing came out. She got to the bathroom sobbing and practically strained her neck getting the ball gag out as he felt bile rising. At the last minute she wrenched the gag out of her mouth as her stomach emptied itself into the toilet.

After she vomited to the point of dry heaving she managed to pull herself to the bathroom sink and get a drink. She looked at herself in the mirror.

She gave up tethering herself to her high school sweetheart. She assumed college wasn't worth it. She knew she was too pretty to be a camgirl, and she wouldn't settle for a business arrangement that could end at any time. She went for the real thing; she wanted a marriage, the money, the clothes, and the husband who would die while she was in the prime of life and leave her a fortune, even while she fucked guys on the side.

She achieved her goal. She married her perfect man.

She had no way out of it.

Two

Violet tried to swallow as quickly as possible as her husband's cock erupted in her mouth. She'd already been promised more stripes on her abused ass if any leaked onto his slacks.

It was her second blowjob of the morning and both were completed within half an hour. She'd started on Silvio, a Hispanic gentleman who'd been surprised but not at all hesitant when his boss told him he'd be getting paid in favors for today's ride. Fortunately for Violet their vehicle was a large Mercedes sedan, with enough room for her to kneel across the passenger seat. Her husband had been smugly pleased at his warning.

"Remember, you aren't wearing a seatbelt, so don't do anything that would make Silvio crash or your delectable ass will be sliced to ribbons as you fly through the windshield."

After Silvio's cum spewed into her mouth, Darren had demanded she crawl into the back seat and take care of him too, as apparently her show had turned him on.

She started to pull off of his cock but his hand clamped down on her hair.

"Men are usually oversensitive right after cumming and it's unpleasant if we're stimulated. Especially since you can't seem to keep your teeth out of the way. Just hold it in your mouth for a moment. Breathe through your nose. Yes, good. Now you can pull off."

Violet pulled back, then slid over to the far side of the car and buckled in, trying to resist the urge to curl into a fetal ball.

Violet had almost gone with the anal option instead of sucking Silvio off; there was a chance Silvio didn't like anal, and Darren's house was a modest mansion in the country, with no one around. It was only after she'd got in the car that she noticed it was heading deeper into Atlanta, and not out toward the country at all, and decided the blowjob would be the better option.

The car finally stopped in Midtown (arguably one of the richest areas of the city) next to a towering glass skyscraper. People bustled along the sidewalks and a solid flow of traffic passed by as they exited. Darren came around and opened her door, taking her hand out of the car. His grip was light, as if he were simply being gentlemanly for his wife, and even his expression seemed cheerful.

They went inside where the security guards at the desk and elevators nodded to him. They went to the bank of elevators for floors 26 -- 52 and Darren simply had to wave his watch at the sensor pad in the elevator to get it moving. Violet wasn't surprised when it climbed quickly through the lower floors and only started to slow as it got to the upper forties. At floor 51 it finally stopped at a very plain, clinical hallway that seemed to stretch the length of the building. Four doors were the only interruptions in the smooth wall, two on either side. Darren went to the closest door on the left and waved his arm again.