Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matching actions to words, she pulled Violet's head away. Her nose was filled with the scent of Marcie's pussy and her ass was on fire while feeling like a massive rod was stuck in her rectum. All too soon her mouth was pulled back against the woman's slit.

"I expect some tongue this time, bitch. All right Manny. You better start slow though. Just let it out, honey, the screams help with the vibration and damn if that doesn't feel good against my twat."

The man in her ass, Manny, began moving slightly, just enough to pull and push at her asshole as it clamped around him, though soon his cock began really sliding in and out of her. Violet moaned out but it wasn't from pleasure.

"Yeah, that's right. Come on, get your tongue involved. I'm in good with the boss, he told me you've licked pussy before, and a black woman's been getting it from you so I expect she taught you some things. Yeah, that's right."

Violet licked as instructed and found that focusing on that took some of her attention off of the abuse her asshole was receiving. The woman's flavor was sharp and tangy, possibly mixed with some sweat. Violet guessed the woman had been working all day and hadn't bothered to clean herself before stopping in to see Violet. At first she just ran her tongue around the apex of the slit, trying to focus on Marcie's clit, but a sharp jerk on her hair corrected her.

"Come on bitch, you know better than that. Gotta get me worked up first. And I'm an old woman, lot of dead nerves all over, including my vag. You'll be down there a while don't worry. And Manny's the old man on campus. Good news is he'll only have one shot in him, but you'll be a while getting it out of him. Yeah, you're stuck with us for a good long time."

Violet switched tactics and ran her tongue along Marcie's labia, her hair scratching her tongue before she delved into the woman's hole. She began thrusting her tongue in and out, trying to tongue-fuck her using her own muscles and the impacts of Manny slamming into her ass. He'd picked up his pace and was fully thrusting in and out of her now, his hips slamming against her buttocks as his cock plunged into her ass. He was slightly smaller than Darren, but since it was only the second cock Violet had ever taken anally it still felt enormous.

Violet had no sense of time, but it felt like an eternity before anything changed for her. Violet's face was soaked from her own saliva and the woman's juices. The only positive thing for Violet was it suggested she was at least providing some pleasure to the woman. The pain in her ass had lessened a bit; now there was just the burning of something stretching her ass and the feeling of the cock in her passage. She didn't want to admit it but the stimulation of the nerves back there were starting to get to her now that the pain was less. She tried to ignore that as much as she had with the pain.

"Oh yeah, I see you Manny. Let her have it, let it go, fill the bitch up!" Marcie said.

Violet couldn't help another shriek as Manny doubled his pace. Slight stinging came from the lines Darren put on her ass as the man slammed into them, and the pain around her sphincter returned as it was no longer given time to adjust to the moving cock. The slamming forced her harder into Marcie's pussy, her nose almost bruising as it hit the woman's pelvis. Marcie, of course, didn't let up and again held Violet's head against her, this time also gyrating and rubbing herself against her face.

"Yeah, yeah, that's it, that's the stuff. Come on Manny, blow inside her while I coat her face. Let's get her dripping at both ends."

Apparently the verbal encouragement was all Manny needed as Violet felt him slam home and hold before she felt pulsing in his rod signaling his orgasm. At the same time Marcie's gyrations turned into uncoordinated shudders and, as promised, more liquid coated Violet's face as her pussy started pumping nectar. When her friend Cherise came she often squirted and Violet was usually in a perverted mood and tried to swallow it. This time she closed her mouth, deciding she'd rather it coat her face.

Eventually Marcie stopped moving and released Violet's hair. Violet simply let her head rest against the woman, not caring that the mass of fluids from her pussy was probably soaking into her hair. Then Manny withdrew, and she moaned out in pain as her ass contracted from the spread it had endured. Then she felt something trickling from her ass and clenched, producing more pain and another wince.

"That's a good wife," Marcie said, patting Violet's head, "I could get another one out of you but it's your first day so I'll be nice. You probably won't have to lick anymore pussy today; Sharon's so shocked the boss was serious about you I'll probably have to give her a pep talk so she won't quit. I told Julia to stay away because, well, she was carrying a torch for your position. Not the one you're in now, mind, but she wanted to be wearing the dress yesterday. Darren's never touched her. Best steer clear of her for a while. She'll definitely be in here eventually to take it out on you, but today it's a bit fresh; she'd claw your eyes out and shove a steak knife up your cunt as a hello. Expect the boys to be coming around though. Hope your throat's all nice and loose."

* * * * *

Thus began the worst afternoon of Violet's life up to that point.

After Manny and Marcie, she spent an unknown amount of time sitting on the chair/bench waiting for the pain in her ass to go away and smelling the residue from Marcie drying on her face. Then two guys came in chatting with each other. They started out sounding nervous and disbelieving but one of them eventually rationalized it.

"She's here and Marcie said Manny'd already taken her. Boss literally showed us the goods and told us to go for it. Besides, when's the last time you tapped a fine white girl like this?"

That clued Violet in that at least one of them was one of the black men she'd seen in the morning's lineup. She didn't have extensive experience, but she'd fucked Jim and he certainly reinforced the stereotype about their equipment. It sounded like some sort of rock-paper-scissors or coin flip occurred and then there was a cock at her mouth. She opened wide enough for her jaw to hurt and was still unable to fully accommodate the tool one of the men pushed at her lips. She frantically worked her tongue around the head, licking frantically and getting a few moans, but the man clearly wanted some insertion. Violet winced as the cock mashed her lips against her teeth in an effort to push in.

Then the activity on her rear began anew. Cool liquid dripped on her asshole, which felt nice but gave Violet no relief because of what it foretold. Sure enough a fleshy knob forced her asshole open. She squeaked and clenched as the abused ring was invaded again, but she could do even less to prevent it; with the new application of lube and the residue from Manny's earlier efforts, her ass gave way to the new cock.

And it continued to give way; the anal invader didn't feel any thicker than Manny, perhaps a little thinner actually, which was a relief, but it seemed to be twice as long. It finally stopped when Violet felt it teasing against some sort of tightness deep inside her that was a bit painful. Violet vaguely remembered some anatomy diagrams from school long ago and wondered if he'd somehow hit the bend in her colon?

She didn't have time to contemplate theory, though, because reality reasserted itself. It was all she could do to hold on as the cock in her mouth pushed her jaw to the limit while what felt like yards of cock pistoned in and out of her ass at a regular pace. The man she was blowing hissed a few times and stopped and she knew she'd let her teeth scrape, but she found it hard to focus with the pole in her ass feeling like it pushed all the way to her stomach. She was sort of glad for that, though; with the smaller girth her asshole was handling it far better and with less pain came more pleasure, something she didn't want to admit to.

Finally her rear passenger slammed into her a few times and painted her insides with more cum. The withdrawal wasn't as painful as before but still left an ache. At the same time the cock withdrew from her mouth, leaving her free to breathe heavily. It was only too late she realized her blowjob hadn't produced an orgasm.

Without warning her asshole stretched open to accommodate the thick cock. Its owner wasted no time and simply began hammering her ass, taking advantage of the natural and store-bought lubrication already forced inside. Violet whimpered and grunted at the assault as the man brutally fucked her back door. It caused her to tense up, but his girth and urgency could not be denied, and to her embarrassment the clenching actually stimulated her more as her nerve endings dulled to the pain and accepted the stimulation as pleasure. Before she had to worry about possibly cumming from the attention, however, the enthusiastic sodomizer came, fucking right through his own orgasm and forcing some of the mixed juices down her legs and over her cheeks.

The session left her exhausted. She settled her head on the sparse rest and closed her eyes, breathing deeply and trying to force the tears from her eyes; she didn't want to take off the blindfold and actually wipe them. She somehow felt like that would be accepting this, or encouraging it. She dozed off, but woke up when another cock pushed into her ass sometime later. She didn't know how long it had been, but she felt crusty residue on the backs of her thighs cracking when the fucking started, and her asshole had definitely contracted because the penetration brought new pain. She moaned out during the whole insertion and whimpered as she was fucked at a hard, steady pace. The man had barely used lube, maybe thinking she would still be wet from her previous fucks, so there was very little pleasure involved. She was sobbing when he finally came inside her. She guessed from the total silence, size, and manner of the fuck that it had been Manny back for another round. Or it could have been the white guy from the lineup.

She was left mostly alone for the rest of her time except for two incidents. Marcie came back at one point and roughly fondled her tits and tweaked her nipples before nearly smothering Violet with her own breasts, then gleefully telling Violet her "shift" was almost over, though she never said how long it would be. Violet was beyond caring at that point, so worn out and humiliated that she'd gone numb to the passage of time. The only other visitor Violet guessed was Julia. She only heard the door to the booth open, four clacks of high-heeled shoes, then the sound of someone spitting and a gob of something wet landing on her back. The heels retreated and the door closed.

The next time the door opened, it was Darren. He wordlessly helped her stand and removed her blindfold, then led her back to the bedrooms. None of the staff were around; either they were in another part of the suite or they only worked during the day. Darren led her to the master bath and left her to herself. She entered the cavernous shower she'd mostly ignored that morning. It was controlled by a touchscreen on the wall, but Violet just numbly punched buttons as they appeared until water flowed. It dripped slowly but steadily from the ceiling like a cold rain shower. Violet simply collapsed in the shower and stayed laying on the floor as it soaked her.