Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Violet goes on a trip.
9.9k words
4.65
9.7k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five

The forced midday nap on Friday ruined her sleep that night, though she still got in a couple of hours after midnight. She'd had no problem making Darren's 5:30am wakeup; she'd already been awake for 2 hours by then. She'd had Marcie bring her a lot of coffee Saturday and tried to limit her naps so she actually slept Sunday night. True to his word, Darren had Violet's service bench (as she called it in her head) all cleaned and ready to go for Sunday. She opted for a blindfold again and positioned herself for whatever the staff decided to do. She had thought about bringing her phone and listening to an audiobook or a few podcasts but she hadn't even been able to focus on them in her own room, so she doubted she'd be able to manage it while waiting for someone to use her body

A lot more time passed this time than previously and Violet began to wonder, even hope, that the staff felt bad for her and decided to give her this week off. She relaxed enough that she started to doze, but she was startled awake as the door behind her clicked shut and she felt the familiar sensation of a lubed cock press against her sphincter. In her mind she'd been reliving the violation she'd subjected Julia to, and some irrational part of her mind thought Darren might have one of the staff use that horrific dildo on her as punishment for her hesitation in the session with Julia, so she was actually relieved when a regular flesh and blood cock pushed into her ass.

The penetration was steady and slow, a relentless push stretching her asshole wide. By now Violet knew to bear down and help accept the invader into her ass, groaning as the skin stretched and the nerves lit up with burning pain and slight tingling. Even with over a week of using her plugs and being regularly fucked, she still wasn't fully used to anal, and she'd begun to wonder if she ever would be. She definitely had doubts about ever being one of those women who could supposedly orgasm from anal sex.

In her head she'd figured out the man behind and inside her was Manny based on how similar it was to the week before; after he'd hilted himself in her ass he began rhythmically sawing back and forth with long even strokes, never waiting for her to adjust. She groaned and jerked a bit as he sodomized her, the pain radiating out and diminishing slowly as her ass adjusted to his cock. She wasn't certain because the Caucasian guy, Chad, seemed to have skipped last week, but Manny was probably the most average cock of the bunch, so starting with his was better than the alternatives.

Manny's cock was either lacking in nerve endings or he jacked himself raw on the regular because it took a long time for him to cum, even in Violet's tight ass. By the time he finished the pain had mostly dulled for Violet; she was just left sweating and panting, hugging the bench as she twitched and yelped at her sphincter constricting, wishing she were allowed to do something as his cum began oozing out of her ass.

After Manny there was a lull where no visitors arrived. She again wondered if the staff were skipping because of the assault, though a small insecure voice in her head suggested that she was such used goods now nobody wanted to bother except Manny, who was probably too old and creepy to get girls. The exhaustion of dealing with Manny's fuck overcame her and she started dozing again, then was jerked awake by voices.

"But Miss Marcie-"

"But nothing," the voice of the kitchen master came through the door, then sounded louder as it opened, "You've been wound tighter than a whisk handle for the past couple of days and I know that boy broke up with you to go chase some skank. You need some relief and there's no reason you can't get it here."

The other voice nervously tried to stammer a reply, "But she...but...but I don't-"

"Look," Marcie said, "I ran out and bought that replacement vase for you yesterday after you broke it. That wasn't cheap either."

The voice stammered, "I...I can pay you back-"

"Yes you can. Strip off those pants, get on that stool, and cum. I want to watch," Marcie said.

Violet assumed the shy, timid squeaking voice came from Sharon, the one remaining maid in the apartment following Julia's dismissal. She had no idea why Marcie was forcing Sharon into this rather than demanding money. She guessed Marcie might have the same sadistic tendencies Darren did to some extent.

The talking stopped and she heard clothes rustling and the shifting of the stool in front of her face. Soon enough she felt hot skin near her face and the unmistakable scent of a woman's crotch. Unfortunately it was clearly a woman who'd been working hard and sweating, as there were some less pleasant scents mixed in with the aroma of the woman's pussy, and slightly overpowering it as she clearly wasn't fully on board with this. A slap Violet recognized as skin-on-skin sounded and suddenly the pussy in question was up against her face.

It was totally smooth, something Violet wasn't expecting but was pleased by. She wasted no time and immediately assaulted it with her tongue, licking around the lips and wetting the whole area, hoping to arouse the maid quickly; she already knew she was in for a long session given the girl's total lack of enthusiasm, she wanted to cut it down any way possible.

Sharon's pussy was amazingly tight; the first time Violet's tongue found the hole she wondered if she'd drifted too far down and licked her asshole, but it was just a very tight vagina. She used long strokes, teasing the outside of the entrance and dragging over the still hidden clit, hoping to excite as much of the area as possible; subtle foreplay would be useless with Sharon's mind against it. Violet would have been more put out, but she was actually kind of excited that she wasn't the only girl in the house having sex without really wanting to.

"Lawdy girl you still look like you got a rod up your ass. Get back here, gimme those shoulders. That's right loosen up. Come on you got a fine looking woman eating you out while you're getting a shoulder rub. You shoulda creamed her face twice by now!"

Violet continued licking, focusing mostly on Sharon's clit since her pussy wasn't loosening up at all. Eventually Sharon started squirming and soon she let out a moan Violet recognized; someone being subjected to something that felt good, but they didn't want to admit it. Sure enough, Violet began to taste more of the tangy flavor one could only get from going down on an aroused woman. Violet was into it now, and wanted to make sure Sharon came, regardless of what the maid's actual intentions were. She heard more rustling and a slight yelp above her.

"Oh hush, you know it feels good. You got some nice tittys here, girl, more than I'd expect on a girl like you anyway. And that look's wasted on me; I'm old, we don't know what's going on. Now let's see what happens when I do this."

Violet couldn't see what Marcie did, of course, but whatever it was increased both Sharon's squirming and the amount of nectar her honeypot produced, all of which Violet scooped up with her tongue. She'd loosened up enough for Violet to fit her tongue in deeper and she'd moved to thrusting it in and out, simulating a fucking cock as much as possible. Violet's lips were soaked with more than just sweat and spit now, and Sharon's squirming had turned to thrusts that pushed her pelvis up against Violet's face, grinding her clit on Violet's nose. Her moans now were mostly those of a woman being pleasured; she'd either come around to the idea of Violet and Marcie getting her off, or it felt good enough that she'd blocked out exactly why she felt so good.

Sure enough, her thrusts became erratic and her body started quaking. All Violet could taste was the woman's love juice now, and she lapped it up as the maid came from her ministrations. She guessed Marcie held her and kept her from tumbling off the stool, as she could hear meaningless encouragement from the kitchen head directed at the maid. Eventually the girl pulled away from Violet's face. Violet couldn't resist licking around her lips as if she were capturing the last of the juices the woman produced, just to get a reaction if the girl was watching; Violet bet some post-orgasm guilt was setting in by now and she had no reason to alleviate it; misery loved company after all.

She hoped that would be the end, but of course it didn't work like that. The door behind her opened, and a voice she didn't recognize mumbled behind her.

"'Bout time. Bitch has me driving halfway to Florida getting random shit. Time to get some of this. Fuck that's a nice ass."

Before Violet had time to process, the guy's cock was suddenly jamming at her ass. It almost felt like it was scraping her ring.

"Lube you idiot," Violet ground out through her teeth; the fucker was trying to go in dry.

Her admonishment fell on deaf ears, however; he simply kept thrusting, pulling and jamming her asshole with his attempts. Violet shrieked and struggled, but Darren's words about her situation kept looming large in her head. Eventually she worked through the pain and bore down. Between that and she guessed her sweat and whatever was left from Manny, the guy managed to get in, his head popping through her ring and jamming itself there as the shaft was too dry to move. More short, quick, merciless thrusting followed until whatever fluids remained managed to coat his cock. By the time he got all the way in, Violet was a tense ball of pain, hugging the very bench that forced her into this position as her ass was fucked dry. The only positive note was that the guy clearly had the smallest cock of the household. If he'd done even a little prep Violet thought he could have been her easiest anal, but as it stood this was her worst fuck ever. Wimpers, hissing, and yelps punctuated his thrusts. Violet resisted screaming out of some weird sense of pride, as if screaming might be what the guy wanted, but she doubted he was that complex. She'd read on the internet somewhere that guys with small dicks were better lovers, but this one had clearly never bothered to compensate for his size by actually learning about sex. Her ass was probably the first one anyone had actually let him into, and he clearly had no idea what was required.

A second positive aspect revealed itself shortly; after he managed to work himself in, the whole experience clearly excited him too much. He filled her ass with his cum in what would have been an embarrassingly short space of time in any other circumstance. Violet had to resist the instinct to thank him for stopping. He pulled out, zipped up, and left with a mumbled "fuck yes, I gotta remember this for next Sunday." That idea set her to actually sobbing.

That night Violet almost cried as soon as Darren asked her to position herself on the bed with her ass pointed almost up at the ceiling. She flinched when cool liquid was drizzled on her ass. Her hole felt like it was on fire, and her enema earlier had stung. She was afraid something had torn, and she knew from her reading that could be bad news. To her surprise though, the cooling sensation from the liquid remained longer than usual. Darren began with his fingers, and there was an almost pleasant tingling that pushed through her ass as he probed her. When his cock finally settled against her ass and pushed in she almost groaned. Whatever oil or cream he'd used was pushed deeper into her ass and the cooling sensation spread. She stopped thinking and focused on that, wanting more of the feeling. She unconsciously began thrusting back, and before she knew it she was doing all the work; Darren simply stood while his wife fucked her own ass on his cock. He let her continue for a while and then rolled her over. She whimpered when he withdrew and rolled her onto her side, but after he lifted her leg and hugged it to his chest he plunged back in, forcing the cool tingling liquid up against her anal walls again. For the coup de grace, he reached down and started fingering her, rubbing his thumb over her clit while his fingers found her G-spot.

Violet came with a moan, only saying "yes, fuck, fuck" as he powered right through her first orgasm, continuing to plow her ass and diddle her sex. She was fully involved this time, even moving her hands to get leverage on the bed so she could thrust back as he fucked her. She tried even harder as she felt her next orgasm building, and even started clenching her ass in time with his thrusts, trying to get his own orgasm to happen. They cried out nearly in sync as his cock filled her ass and she filled his hand with their cum in the closest thing they'd come to a simultaneous orgasm ever.

Violet fell asleep in Darren's bed, trying to focus on the sense of calm from a nice orgasm rather than any of the worries the weekend had brought.

* * * * *

Of course, by the following morning all of the pleasant relaxing feelings Violet had were completely wrecked.

By falling asleep in Darren's bed, she'd not been able to use an alarm clock, and two weeks of training couldn't overcome six or more years of ignoring when the sun came up, or the concept of morning in general.

Violet was awakened by a ring gag forcing her jaw open, followed by a hard cock sliding into her mouth and down the back of her throat. Her eyes watered immediately and her stomach rebelled, but she managed to resist vomiting. She nearly broke her thumb off trying the fist trick to reduce her gag reflex. Darren had given her the first thrust to get ready but after that he simply pounded away at her mouth, his cock slamming into the back of her throat over and over. Violet simply closed her eyes and took it as Darren's hands held her head in position. He finally jammed it deep into her gullet and pumped cum into her throat, then pulled out just enough for her to lick him clean. After she finished, he flipped her over on the bed and marked her ass three times with the whip. She'd caught a look at her ass in a mirror the other day and it looked like she'd been leaning bare-ass against a hot chain link fence. She wouldn't be wearing a thong bikini to any beach or pool for a long time.

The week progressed as usual with her three daily sex sessions and her excursions into the city. She was less brazen now, actually wearing some of the designer clothes she'd purchased or ordered and only really going to lunch or to the amazingly overdone and fancy establishment where she worked off the lunches she'd bought. Far too elaborate to be called a gym, the place was a "wellness center" and included a full spa along with every workout she'd heard of and some she hadn't. The rest of her time was spent in a coffee shop reading. Of course, her reading was all to do with blowjobs and anal sex and she had to practically stuff her tablet in her shirt whenever someone walked nearby. She thought about just staying at home to avoid the issue, but remaining in the house with Sharon's nervous, pitying glances, Manny's dead stare, Marcie's motherly cheer, and Chad's leering made her shiver. She did see Abigail Condon again by chance as she came in for a coffee or some concoction vaguely related to it. The girl had on actual overalls with a pastel pink t-shirt, matching scrunchie holding back a ponytail, and purple glitter eyeshadow, the whole ensemble making her look like a preteen. She thought about saying something, trying to reach out, but when the girl turned around and saw Violet she gave a fiercely angry glare.

Thursday things were different. After riding Darren to an orgasm (his; she got a little stimulation but not enough), he told her to pack for two days as they were flying to France, and made a point of reminding her about toiletries. When Violet asked what they would be doing, he only told her "staying with friends, nothing formal." She ended up having to ask Sharon for a suitcase and was provided with a hard-shell carryon.

"How am I supposed to pack with this?" she snapped at the girl. She swore the Asian maid almost started crying.

"Mis...Mister Darren told me that's your suitcase," she stammered.

Violet wanted to snap back but her mentioning Darren changed things. Clearly he expected her to make do with the space in the current case. She chose several outfits that could arguably serve as either casual wear or for a night out and just prayed he wasn't lying about a formal function. Though she relaxed after thinking for a bit, realizing she now had access to simply buy any other outfit she could possibly need, and enough money to have it rush tailored. She chose a simple sundress for the flight, something Darren seemed to approve of as he smiled at the choice when they rode down to the car together.

Violet had expected to go through the gate and airport security, though perhaps through some sort of priority line, when she berated herself for thinking with "poor people brain." Silvio drove them through a lot of the airport to a section with separate hangars where a small crew waited with simple detector wands. She didn't even have to take her shoes off, though the low slung sandals would have been easy to remove. She did expect the small jet they boarded, though the wood paneling, plush carpet, and real leather chairs were a nice surprise. Takeoff was prompt and smooth with almost no turbulence.

Violet was just starting to relax when she looked over and saw a predatory gleam in her husband's eye. Her whole body tensed. He noticed and simply crooked a finger. She stood and walked over to him as he rose.

He leaned forward and flicked off the shoulders of her dress, which was loose enough to fall to the floor. "I think it's time you joined the mile high club. We have a lot of things to check off the list. Fortunately Lisa's here to help."

The flight attendant appeared as if by magic, holding a drawstring bag that looked like a swag bag that higher-end airlines provided to passengers. Her uniform had changed subtly however; she no longer seemed to have a blouse on under her blazer, and her legs were bare under the short flight attendant skirt, with no stockings or nylons. Then Violet was shocked when Lisa pulled a tube of lubricant out of the bag, dropped to her knees, undid Darren's pants, and started lubing up Darren's cock. Darren didn't really react and continued to undress Violet, unclasping her bra and fondling her tits.

"Turn around, honey," he said.

He somewhat forced the issue by holding her shoulders and spinning her around. He bent her forward with a hand on her waist and back. She felt hands on her panties, but she knew they weren't Darrens; her husband didn't have long, smooth fingernails that would drag on her thighs like these did. Then she did feel Darren's hand as it tugged and swirled her butt plug, pulling it out to make way for what was coming. As cool air briefly washed over her asshole, it was quickly replaced with the familiar feeling of a lubed cock that immediately began its invasion of her ass. By now Violet was more experienced at taking Darren's cock so she didn't flinch or experience much pain and she bore down to allow easier entry. She thought briefly that it might be one of the times Darren was actually tender, but he quickly proved the opposite. He hammered his cock into her ass like he was racing a clock. Violet's chute gave way under the assault, burning fullness seeming to explode inside her and then disappear as his cock pistoned in and out.

Violet began involuntarily grunting as he hit home, and started to lose her balance. She was rescued by Lisa, who came around and let Violet brace herself on her shoulders. She rubbed Violet's head as well, like an encouraging coach, looking into her eyes with an almost sympathetic expression while Darren slammed into her other end. Soon he sheathed himself completely and came, pumping her ass full of his cum.