Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you go around and kneel across the table, dear?" Darren said.

Violet looked at him in disbelief, but Darren looked back with a small smile and hard, cold eyes.

"Go on now," he said, his voice harder but still mostly playful.

Violet rose slowly, as if she were fighting against some force making her move. She walked around the low table, nearly tripping on one corner, and scooted past the maid still stroking Jasper's enormous cock.

"What's your status Jasper?" Darren asked, "Still the same?"

"Of course," Jasper said, "A man without virility is a man without vitality."

"Well, only one option then, I'm afraid," Darren said.

Violet was apparently too slow at that point because Darren rose much faster than she thought he could, grabbed her arms, and pulled them down, forcing her to lie flat across the table, her hips at the edge, her barely-covered ass pointing directly at Jasper. Darren said something over her in French and she heard movement, then Charlene appeared in front of her and took over holding her arms while Darren backed off and spoke again in French.

"Devrions-nous avoir un bâillon?"

"Si je n'avais pas appris à apprécier les cris, je n'apprécierais jamais le sexe."

Both men laughed and then Violet somehow felt Jasper move. She squeezed her eyes shut, forgetting everything she knew about enjoyable anal in the face of her rising panic. Then he was at her back door. As far as she could tell someone was trying to force their fist in her ass, already balled up. The pressure was relentless and she resisted at first, hoping they would believe she was too tight, but then a hand slapped her ass, hard, and she unclenched as the pain spasmed.

His head popped through her ring and she screamed. She knew Darren might punish her for it later, but she didn't care, and couldn't care in that moment. She had an arm lodged up her ass, and it wasn't waiting for her at all. More and more of it slid into her, and clenching her muscles did nothing but remind her how tight the skin of her ass was stretched and how full she was of the man's cock. He had paused for whatever reason but then it continued, pushing more and more of the thick cock into her rear passage. She opened her eyes and looked pleadingly up at Charlene but she had her own eyes closed and seemed to be shivering. Then Violet realized she wasn't shivering; she was rocking in the familiar rhythm of a woman being fucked from behind. Darren was fucking her while Jasper completely violated her ass.

It was too much for Violet, all of a sudden. She let out a wail and said, "Just do it you fucker!"

Jasper wordlessly complied. Hard, solid thrusts followed her outbursts and the monster cock was shoved deeper and deeper into her rectum, stretching her asshole and filling her up. She didn't care about her pride or Darren's threats or what anyone in the room would think anymore; her husband gave her over to be fucked like this and his show of compassion and concern was to fuck another woman right in front of her.

When Jasper finally bottomed out Violet screamed again. He hit something deep inside her that felt like a knot of aching pain, and the base of his cock had forced her asshole even wider. She was almost certain she'd torn somewhere. Then he withdrew and Violet had to gasp at the sudden emptiness, only to use all the air for another wail as he slid home again. In no time she was a mess of sobbing, grunting pain as her ass was repeatedly forced open by the freakish penis. She was also horrified to realize he was pushing her stomach out against the table when he bottomed out.

Somehow she noticed when Charlene's hands, still gripping her forearms, clenched and she looked up to see the girl's face contorted and her body actually trembling, clearly climaxing from the fucking Darren gave her. She wanted to scream at the girl for actually enjoying herself when all Violet felt was pain and humiliation, but she didn't have time. Charlene was pulled away very suddenly and Darren's cock was in her face, slick and shining with Charlene's pussy juice.

"Fuck you," she sobbed as Jasper slid home in her ass again.

Her whole head hurt suddenly as her hair was gripped tight and Darren was in her face. "Want to try that again?" he hissed.

Barely able to see through the tears, she slowly stuck her tongue out in reply and Darren brought his cock back. She licked girl cum off of it as she was able, her eyes closed as she tried to concentrate on licking his cock and continuing to take Jasper's thrusts in her ass. It got slightly easier when Jasper effortlessly lifted her so she knelt on the table. Her knees didn't like it, but it was nothing compared to the agony her asshole had undergone. Her muscles had basically given out; she was just a wide open hole for him to use, and the pain had even diminished a little, but every deep thrust still hit that knot of aching inside her.

Then her eyes went wide. Something was touching her pussy. She felt wet slurping along her lips, and then something flicked her clit and sent spiking pleasure up through her body that was immediately countered by the pain of another thrust from Jasper. Darren's cock disappeared from her mouth and she opened her eyes. She looked down and saw him enter the black girl's pussy again, the bright pink interior just barely visible as the smooth dark lips split open for his rod, all of it happening right below her face. Then his arms slid between the two girls and started gently and pleasurably fondling her breasts. The sudden contrast of pain and pleasure was multiplying the sensations for Violet. She looked up at Darren, who himself had knelt on the ground and was closer to her.

"Please don't," she whispered, "Don't make me like this, don't make me enjoy it."

Darren leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "Happy wife, happy life."

He pinched her nipples then, not enough to hurt but enough to cause a burst of pleasure that raced straight down to her clit as Charlene sucked it into her mouth. Violet shuddered as an orgasm ripped through her body, moaning in pleasure and protest. She wanted it to stop, or just go back to being torture, but no one helped her that way. Charlene kept attacking her pussy, teasing her overstimulated clit just enough to push her up to higher levels of pleasure, while Darren kept fondling her tits and teasing her nipples while he fucked the girl beneath them both. At some point Jasper came inside her, and the pulsing of his cock against her anal walls tickled the nerves just enough to give her another small orgasm. To her dismay he only softened a little, but it reduced the pressure on her ass as he kept fucking her, so there was only a hint of pain but still most of the fullness and stimulation of her other anal nerves. Then Darren started fucking Charlene faster, clearly headed toward his own orgasm. By that point Violet was totally lost in the sensations, too tired and overwhelmed to put up any kind of resistance. Her body was simply reacting, and what it wanted was more pleasure. She slammed herself back on Jasper's semi-hard cock now, while simultaneously trying to push her pussy closer to Charlene's mouth. Darren pulled on her nipples in time with his thrusts and Violet moaned less with pain and more with need.

Charlene eventually shoved a finger into her pussy. Jasper's cock made the passage so tight that it scraped her g-spot without even trying and that was it. Violet came screaming like a banshee, leaking cum all over the black woman's face and squeezing the cock in her ass with muscles she didn't think worked anymore. At some point Darren grabbed her shoulders to keep her from pitching forward off the table.

Violet wasn't sure if she passed out or just lost a sense of the room. When she opened her eyes Darren's cock bobbed in front her her, slick and messy with Charlenes juices and his cum. She started licking it immediately, still lost in the haze of lust. Jasper's cock still hadn't come out of her ass, and either naturally or because of the show he was still hard enough to fuck. Violet began more or less twerking on his cock as she cleaned off Darren's, and then when he stepped back she dove in and started eating out Charlene's cum-filled pussy. Charlene returned the favor as soon as Violet started, putting them in a full blown 69 with Jasper's cock added in. The sight or stimulation or both began exciting Jasper again and he started widening in Violet's ass. The gradual increase in pressure slowly stimulated more and more of the nerves in Violet's ass as Charlene kept going to town on her pussy, only licking Violet's clit every so often, but doing it more as her thrusts against the enormous cock got faster. Eventually he got hard enough that it started to hurt again, but by then Violet was beyond caring, begging Jasper to fuck her and Charlene to suck on her clit. Though she was losing focus, she did try to give Charlene similar treatment and worked up to sucking on the girl's clit while pumping two fingers into each hole. She'd completely lost track of Darren by then but didn't much care.

A finger was the catalyst again, this one inserted in Violet's pussy around the same she thought Jasper came into her ass for the second time. Violet just experienced a complete explosion of pleasure through her body that was so intense she lost all sense of the world. She very briefly felt like she was falling into a lake of pure orgasmic bliss and then she lost all sense of everything.

* * * * *

The next several hours of Violet's life were spotty for her and played out like a film trying to show a kidnapping from the victim's point of view; scenes would fade into focus and then fuzz out back into blackness. She saw Darren and Jasper talking and drinking, both clothed, while she lay on a soft surface. Then she was stumbling toward the sedan. Next she saw the guest house appear through a car window as the car stopped. Then she was in a bed, looking through a door at Darren as he took off his shirt in front of a mirror.

The next morning she came more fully awake, but only because her whole body was being moved. She felt her hips rising as two hands lifted her. She instinctively brought her knees up to support her but she couldn't muster the strength to push herself up with her arms. Then her heart started pounding when she felt Darren's clearly lubed cock in the crack of her ass. She clenched her asshole experimentally and it hurt so badly she felt she was close to passing out.

"Please," she called out in a soft voice. Darren paused.

"Are you refusing?" he asked, his voice neutral.

"I'm...I'm begging," she said, hating the words even as she said them, "fuck my pussy. Get the gag and ram my throat. Knock out my teeth if you like and do it that way just please not my ass."

"I'm doing this," Darren said, "only because of the end of the session last night."

Darren slammed his cock home in her pussy. The fucking that followed was brutal. The first entry was rough enough to hurt a bit and he didn't slow down. His hips probably bruised her cheeks. Despite the roughness Violet was so relieved that he'd spared her ass she took it, and actually got some pleasure when she relaxed and accepted it. His cock wasn't as large as Jasper's but it was just what her pussy seemed to want; her hole accommodated to his size fast, possibly because he was the only cock she'd fucked for two weeks. His speed and force slapped his balls almost directly on her clit each time and it was like someone flicking it with a finger. Her breasts were pressed flat on the bed but the hard impacts slid them against the sheets, letting her hard nipples drag against the sheet. She felt like a container of pleasure and the thrusts would wash it forward to her head and then it would roll back to her pussy only to be slammed forward again.

She came loudly after a few minutes of his assault. After that he sped up even more, somehow, and truly jackhammered her pussy. Violet was still too tired to really respond but she still moaned as the vigorous fuck kept her orgasm from truly subsiding, her oversensitive clit sending spikes of painful pleasure up through her body when his balls flicked against it. Soon enough he slammed home, slightly testing the limits of her pussy, and pumped his seed inside. Violet moaned at the feeling of his cock pumping into her.

He pulled out and she flopped to the side, bouncing slightly on the mattress. She was tempted to lie there but some part of her brain (probably self-preservation) kicked in and she sat up, quickly spinning and looking for Darren. He stood expectantly at the edge of the bed and she scurried over. She began licking and kissing his softening cock.

"Very good," he said, "Just because you had a vigorous night doesn't mean you shirk your responsibilities. Remember the lesson of the morning, and what I told you on the plane; if you accept the unpleasant things, better things follow. You endured the full brunt of Jasper's organ, so you got to orgasm on him with Charlene's help. Have you ever passed out from an orgasm before? Has it ever felt that good?"

Violet paused, not wanting to admit it, but she saw the slight glare in Darren's eyes and timidly shook her head.

"You're my first wife, but you're far from my first woman. I know how your body works, at least where sex is concerned. Women's bodies are only a great mystery to those who haven't taken the time and attention to learn them. I have. There are thresholds. They are not easy to reach, and they require sacrifice. If you accept the difficulties, you enjoy greater pleasures."

He stepped back from her, satisfied with her cleaning, and studied Violet's face. Violet had been listening, but didn't understand. Darren sighed.

"I'll describe it more simply. Jasper had to be hard to get into your ass. He had to cum before his cock would soften. Because you endured that, you got to enjoy the gradual stimulation as he got hard again. But you have to accept it and push through it. You have to do the work. You also have to have access to someone with an 11 inch cock. I think the biggest you ever managed to find was me. But I can find anything."

"You're going to be doing more things like this, Violet. I promise you, every one of them has the potential to give you amazing levels of pleasure. But if you fight them, and tense up, and refuse to accept the pain, humiliation, and extremes that some of them require, you'll just be enduring torture. I'll admit I have sadistic tendencies. I'll get hard and cum whether you're enjoying yourself or screaming in torment. And of course you'll still look like a porn star either way. It's your choice whether to enjoy it or endure it."

He turned and walked back toward the bathroom. Before the door shut, he called out, "And remember, you can always leave. Just better make sure you're wearing something practical when you do, because that's all you'll have."

---------------

The French is meant to translate to:

Jasper: Please send up Charlene

Darren: Should we get a gag?

Jasper: If I hadn't learned to enjoy screaming, I'd never enjoy sex