Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 09 & End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a girl?" Jim asked.

"Oh yeah," Cherise confirmed, definitely breathing heavy, but not sounding completely into it yet.

"Promise not to flinch? It might hurt her and we wouldn't want that."

Violet closed her eyes. Even so she could tell when the table went transparent again. She heard gasps and despite her promise she felt Cherise flinch and try to back away. She gripped the woman's thighs tight to prevent that, again per Darren's original instructions. She kept her grip tight as she worked her tongue between the girl's lips, delving deep for the hidden nectar of her sex.

"I did say my wife needed to give you a more proper and personal apology," Darren said to them.

"Mister Mallor," Jim began in a concerned tone, "This...this doesn't seem appropriate."

"I'll give you it's unorthodox, but I don't know about inappropriate. We're in a closed room, it's just the three of us, and we all know everyone here has seen Violet naked. Hell, every one of us has fucked her as well. And I apologize that you aren't getting any attention, Jim, but the truth is she's incapable of giving a good blowjob. I've been trying but she's so far behind the curve she may as well be turned around."

Violet finally licked from perineum to clit several times and got a reaction from Cherise. She felt her friend's muscles clench and she blew out a breath. She went back to teasing around her pussy with her tongue, and also signaled Darren that she was about to cum. The vibrator stopped and she focused again on her cunnilingual duties, even while she bit back a groan and blinked tears of frustration building in her eyes.

Cherise began speaking but her speech was halting and skipping in places from a mixture of anxiety about their situation and reactions to her specific situation. "Mister Mallor...um...I've seen your wife naked and I mean we fooled around a bit in high school maybe...but I don't know what you mean-"

"First of all," Darren cut her off, "Nobody here is judging you. You've got a woman going down on you, and that's an activity that usually has only two purposes; establishing dominance or getting an orgasm, sometimes both. I think the first is understood at this point, so no one in the room will begrudge you having an orgasm, right Mister Mallor?"

"What?" Jim said, taking a moment to collect himself, "Yeah, um, yeah I don't...it's fine."

Darren leaned forward and focused all of his attention on Cherise. "Cum for us, my dear, I'm sure it will be amazing."

Violet felt a pang in her chest at his tone and attention. She didn't know if it was bitterness, jealousy, pain, or what. All she knew is that she'd never heard him show that kind of interest in her own pleasure. She would have considered it more but a very insistent jab from Darren's wingtip focused her. She gave up on the subtle teasing and gave all of her attention to Cherise's clit, sucking on it while her tongue went wild flicking, licking and swirling around it. She didn't have to do it for long before she felt extra juice flooding from Cherise as her muscles went into a full body shiver and she spent maybe a whole minute sighing out.

Barely a second after she inhaled again, the vibrator in Violet's pussy immediately cranked up to 10. She had to back off and curl into a ball at the sudden onslaught of sensation on her pussy. It was only when she got another prod that she remembered Darren's other instruction.

"Yes! Yes it feels good! God it's so much. I'm gonna cum, it's been so long I'm gonna cum right away! Cumming! Cumming! God I'm cumming!"

Violet usually didn't talk when she came unless she was trying to entertain or get a partner excited. She hadn't said a word during any of her orgasms since she got married. But in her current state she found it easy to slip into the "porn star performance." She might have even said the last ones involuntarily.

After her orgasm subsided, or even sometime during it, Darren had turned the vibrator down. It wasn't off; she didn't get that luxury. Instead it was back to its medium level, where it would slowly build up and build up until she was ready to cum. She would have to let him know then too, he'd said, or she wouldn't like the consequences. Along with the vibrator turning down, the tabletop went opaque again.

"Now as to what you were saying before your exquisite orgasm, Miss Blackman, you fucked my wife numerous times."

"Um...we..." Cherise stammered but Darren cut her off.

"Sorry, technically only your tryst on our wedding night would count as you fucking my wife, and I have no idea how many times that actually happened as I wasn't in the room. Also there's that continual debate about what counts as 'fucking' with two women since the only real penetration you can achieve naturally is with fingers or tongues but in any other context that's considered something more in the realm of foreplay. Anyway, my point is that you've been sexually intimate with Victoria numerous times, up to and including around my wedding. So really none of us should be uncomfortable; fucking my wife is something we've all enjoyed."

There was relative silence in the room for a few minutes and Violet wondered if Darren was simply giving them a neutral stare or if he had some sort of condescending smile on.

"What do you want, Mister Mallor?" Jim finally asked, his tone sounding guarded with a low undercurrent of anger.

"I told you; we're here for a business discussion. The issue of you sleeping with my wife is irrelevant. I know for a fact it was more her idea than yours, and really who's going to turn down a woman like that if they throw themselves at you pussy first, right?" Darren asked with a slight chuckle.

"No, the reason we're here is because my wife was rude and ungrateful. As I said, that reflects badly on me, and I want to make it up to you. Now, I should tell you that I am a busy man so I don't give people much time to decide things. I'm going to present your options to you and you'll have five minutes to decide. You'll be able to ask questions of course. Ready?"

Both of them nodded.

"Excellent. Option one is just status quo; you accept that my wife's servicing of Miss Blackman is sufficient, you leave with my complements and a bottle of Glenfidditch 30 year I'll present as a gift, though I will insist you let her give you at least one more orgasm. If it helps, she only gets an orgasm when you do today."

"What?" Cherise said.

"As part of her...show of contrition...for today, she only gets to have an orgasm when you do. It's a bit of an honor system but we've worked it out, similar to the way we worked out the fact that she'd been seeing people on the side while we were together."

"Okay..." Cherise said, not sounding okay at all.

"Option two is more of a comprehensive apology. You are two of Victoria's closest friends, or at least you were before she got married, and she's been neglecting you. She may disagree, but I believe you were instrumental in helping her on her journey here, and that should be rewarded. I certainly wouldn't have gotten to enjoy her various pleasures if you hadn't assisted her in various ways. So, Mister Monroe, I understand you are a computer programmer of some skill?"

"I like to think so," Jim said.

"I have a technical position open at one of my companies and they need new blood. The team there has been entrenched for years and they're starting to give me the runaround. Insisting changes aren't possible, or too complicated, and very politely brushing me off and telling me I don't know what I'm talking about. I do know some of what I'm talking about, but not enough to make a solid argument or really tell how much of what they're telling me is valid. I would like you to go in and be my boots on the ground. You'd be working in the company but reporting directly to me. A sort of consultant if you would. This is my offer."

Violet heard him slide a piece of paper across the table. She knew from the bits Darren told her that the company was a high-profile one, but only in tech circles, and Darren would be looking at a six-figure salary number that would bounce him, if not into the 1%, then definitely more into the top 20%.

"As for you my dear, have you ever considered modeling?"

Violet could almost hear Cherise's eye-roll; this was a conversation she'd had multiple times.

"I would if it didn't mean I had to blow my agent and every shoot director and cameraman and snort coke to keep myself awake and thin enough to perform. What's her name, the Kardashian chick? I heard she had to do a shoot on a beach in Italy and then she made it to an all-night gala in L.A. the next day? Yeah, no way you do that clean."

"I believe you mean Kendall Jenner, and this would be a more controlled situation," Darren said, "I want you to work with the marketing group at one of my retail interests. Violet told me you're interested in that sort of thing?"

"I...well I looked into it, but community colleges don't have a lot of design classes and stuff..."

"Not an issue. You'd work alongside some of the best in the industry. You'd start off as a model working for some of their campaigns. Just in-house stuff, no runways, no designer shows, no cattle-call dressing rooms with lechers walking through pinching and groping because they own the venue or the host company. If you want to branch out that way we'll see what we can do but there's only so much of that environment I have control over. Otherwise you can just work at the company and make your own way, or even go somewhere else later. That goes for both of you, by the way, neither of you is required to stay with my company forever, though I'd ask for at least one year contracted."

"And what do we have to do?" Jim asked, "I don't see a signature line on this paper, and you didn't even give Cherise anything in writing."

"Yes, well my legal firm and the various HR groups have all the real paperwork. This is just the informal offer, what would have been called a 'gentleman's agreement' a few decades ago, no offense to you, Miss Blackman. We would ordinarily make do with an exchange of favors. In this case, we would all fuck Violet."

"What?!" Cherise blurted.

"Just before we get there, are you sure you don't want her services again now? She's apparently hovering on the edge of an orgasm and quite insistent," Darren said.

"No, what the hell did you just say?!" Cherise said.

"Well I thought it was self-explanatory. It would clear the air for me, anyway. I'm curious about my wife's interests, so I want to see what happens when she had sex with you all. Now unfortunately I can't let you fuck her pussy, Mister Monroe, issues with children and all, but her ass is a simply exquisite fuck."

"She...um...she always said that was off-limits," Jim said.

"Her limits have expanded recently," Darren said, "And of course you my dear are basically in charge of her mouth; she'll lick, suck, and tongue anything you put on or between her lips. If you want to clean yourself with some kits in the bathroom she's become quite good at rimming."

"And...she agreed to this?" Cherise asked.

"She's agreed, yes," Darren said.

"What does that mean, exactly?" Cherise pressed.

"It's a private matter between my wife and I," Darren repeated.

"She's not okay with this, is she?" Cherise said, "You're forcing her into this."

"Miss Blackman, I said it was a private matter. She is not being forced; I will not be holding her down or restraining her while any of this happens. She will spread her legs and bend over on her own if we go this route. She made a series of choices and I gave her a few options and we've come to an arrangement where this is the decision she's made. I'm warning you not to press further. You can both leave with a very nice bottle of scotch if you prefer."

"That doesn't sound like much of a choice," Cherise said.

"All of life is choices. Some are more palatable than others, and some options are more realistic than others. I won't apologize for my wealth or power; it's a reality. You have to deal with it, so do I, and so does Violet," Darren said, and then his voice dropped, "But come on, Miss Blackman; you can't tell me it doesn't thrill you a bit? How many condescending tantrums did you have to put up with from her? How many ignorant, bigoted outbursts did you ignore? How many lectures on her so-called brilliance at working the system did you listen to? I'll give you full control. You'll have her as your own sex slave. You can shove anything inside her anywhere except your fiancee's cock, which has to stay out of her pussy."

There was another long pause. When Darren told her what would be happening she had held onto this small nugget of hope. Jim she wasn't sure of. He seemed like a nice enough guy but Darren was right; you offer her body to do whatever you want with it and most people are going to cave. Cherise was her best friend. Had been her best friend.

"Do you have that bottle of scotch?" Cherise asked.

Violet smiled to herself even as she had to clench her legs and tap Darren frantically to stop the vibrator.

"Of course," Darren said with a hint of disappointment. Violet sighed in relief at that and the vibrator turning off. Then her heart sank at Cherise's next words.

"Do we have to wait to open it? I want a glass. And we still get our five minutes?"

"Of course," Darren said. Violet swore she could hear the smug smile in his voice.

Everyone except her got up from the table. She sat still and quiet, her anxiety ramping up until a couple of minutes later when the vibrator turned on again and she had to deal with the near-involuntary response of her sex. She knew that sex was a lot more mental than physical for women, but after a certain point having something vibrate directly on your clit had an effect that was hard to ignore.

"Okay, let's do this," Cherise finally said. It was long enough that Violet thought they might have used up the full five minutes. She bitterly thought back to the wedding day, or day after, that Darren mentioned to them, and how she'd had much less time.

"You said I'm in charge, right?" Cherise said.

"Absolutely, though there are certain limits I'll impose. I already mentioned the big one. No marking would be another; I can't have people thinking I beat my wife."

"Even though you do?" Cerise challenged.

"I have a whip I use to discipline her on occasion," Darren admitted.

"And you expected us to be okay with this? You're not giving her any options to leave, you whip her. You see how that might bother the two of us?"

"Miss Blackman, I'm not an idiot, and I'm not about to be lectured. It's your choice how to proceed here but I detest games," Darren said, his voice a bit harder.

Violet felt a small swell of hope that her friend wasn't going through with it. It didn't last.

"Violet, get out from under the table and come over here," Cherise said.

Violet had to crawl out from under the table but stood and walked over. Cherise's expression was hard to read, not because it was stoic but because she seemed to be bouncing back and forth between a bunch of different emotions. She also spent more time looking at Violet's tits and nether regions than she did looking at her face. She half-leaned, half-sat on the back of a low plush chair, bringing her about even with Violet's height. She stopped a few feet away, but Cherise beckoned her closer. She moved close enough for Cherise to start caressing her and fondling her breasts. Cherise was probably the most consistent lover Violet had until recently and got her panting in no time, helped a bit by the attentions of the vibrator still lodged in her pussy. Cherise found it when her hands quested between the blonde's legs.

"Turn it on," she said over Violet's shoulder.

The vibrations kicked on at the same speed as before. It would have been slower torture again but Cherise grabbed the toy and started pumping it in and out of Cherise's box. The squelching sounds betrayed how wet her pussy was after probably almost an hour of teasing, edging, and an orgasm. Along with the penetration from the toy, she could feel her wetness splattering on her thighs. Cherise pulled her in and Violet leaned on her shoulder for support as the pleasure built at a rapid pace. Cherise's free hand cupped one of her breasts briefly and then slid down her side and cupped an ass cheek.

"You've been taking it up the ass a lot?" Cherise asked. Violet nodded, too focused on the building orgasm to concentrate on speaking.

"You like it?" Cherise asked. Violet shook her head almost immediately, blocking out those instances where Darren or Abigail completely ruined her asshole and got her to cum.

"Well the next little bit's going to be tough for you then," Cherise said.

She stood, pulling the vibrator out of Violet at the same time. Violet looked up with a betrayed expression.

"Please!" she whispered intently.

"What was it you said to me before your wedding? 'I'm through apologizing for playing the system better than everyone else?' Well, Jim and I have an opportunity to play the system. And I'm not sorry. You were a bitch to me for six years. 'Token black friend' doesn't even cover the shit I put up with. Now get over here."

Cherise grabbed her arm and pulled her around to the other side of the chair. She pushed on Violet's shoulders and months of experience with a domineering partner made her kneel down in response. Then Cherise hiked up the bottom of her dress, exposing the now soaked and rumpled thong doing nothing to cover her bare and slightly swollen pussy. She sat down with her ass on the edge of the seat and spread her legs lewdly.

"Learn to love this pussy; your face is going to be buried in it for a good long while."

Violet looked up at her friend, or possibly former friend, and felt her eyes stinging. But the sympathy and worry was gone from Cherise's expression; she just had an expectant, rather lustful look now as she waited with spread thighs. There was a moment of tense waiting and then Cherise's hand shot forward and grabbed Violet's hair, shoving her face down between her legs. Violet's nose hit the soft spongy mass of her sex and she felt like it almost broke.

"Yes, start licking again you pale bitch. Everyone's all about reparations and I want them as orgasms."

Cherise immediately began grinding against Violet's face and she realized she had to start servicing the girl or risk a real broken nose. She used her tongue furiously, pressing hard into Cherise's pink sex, seeming somehow brighter against the contrast of her darker labia. She'd rarely actually focused on getting Cerise off, even when they were together in the past; she'd always either been going through the motions and keeping her revved up for when Jim would eventually fuck her, or the couple of times it had just been them she'd simply focused on Cherise's clit until the woman seemed to have an orgasm.

Now Cherise was correcting her, ordering her to lick in different spots, and change her speed. She ended up spending a lot of time licking around the girl's hole and brushing past her clit. Violet's tongue traced every inch of her vagina at a leisurely pace, with a hand still clamped on her head to correct her if she went too fast or didn't apply enough pressure. Finally the pulling moved her mouth in line with Cherise's nub, and she proceeded to make out with it. Sucking, pecking, long licks and quick flicks were demanded and provided until Cherise bucked against Violet's face again.

"Stick some fingers in. Find the G spot. Come on you stupid cunt; you're a woman and you don't know where your own spot is? For fuck's sake!"

Cherise yanked painfully on her hair again. Violet came to her feet as Cherise pulled her head right up next to hers. Her free hand pulled her knee up onto the armrest and then her hand practically punched her pussy. Violet squeaked in discomfort and then she squirmed as it felt like Cherise was trying to scrape off the inside of her vagina.