Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 09 & End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This right here is your g-spot, you ignorant slut," she explained while her fingers felt like they were trying to get at her pubic bone by digging through. Violet could feel a small bit of pleasure at the rubbing, but it was offset by the pain in her head and crotch. Then Cherise pushed her back down to her knees.

"Keep loving that clit and rub the fucking spot!" she demanded.

Violet was tempted to return the same treatment to Cherise but in her current mood and with Darren in the room she wasn't sure how that would end except it would be bad for her. She slipped her fingers into the soaking tunnel as she lavished attention on Cherise's clit. Her fingers found the spongy, rough pad marking the special spot and began stroking it, much softer than Cherise's demonstration. Almost as soon as she touched it the woman moaned and began grinding again. Violet began timing her strokes to the movement of her hips and kept up the attention on her clit. Soon enough Cherise was bucking in the chair, almost bruising Violet with her thrusts, and then her body locked up and she cried out.

With a shudder she came and reminded Violet of another part of her friend's sex. Liquid gushed out of her pussy and soaked Violet's face as Cherise squirted on her, the shuddering from her orgasm ensuring the discharge covered most of Violet's face in the process.

"Oh fuck yes...It's so nice to have a white girl eat my pussy the way I tell them. Now let's get some aftercare going."

Cherise pushed down on her head and Violet licked up the fluid covering her pussy. Then she pushed down more. Violet resisted at first, but soon she was forced to move and accept what Cherise wanted. Her tongue tentatively swept over the girl's perineum, still tasting the fluids from her pussy, and then kept going lower. Cherise pulled her legs up to give Violet better access to the puckered star between the round caramel globes, now glistening with the same juice that had sprayed all over Violet's face. Violet hesitated a bit too long, apparently, as a clenching of Cherise's fist pulled her hair hard against her scalp. She started licking around and over the pucker, avoiding the assumptions her mind tried to draw about the earthy flavor mixing with that of Cherise's sweat and cum.

She heard Cherise groan but it was muffled. She looked up and saw her making out with Jim as Violet rimmed her. They broke the kiss and Cherise whispered into his ear, whatever she said bringing a smile to the black man's face. They shared another kiss and then he moved out of her sight, but she heard him walk behind her. Cherise sat up again, and then large, strong hands on her hips flipped Violet over. She didn't have time to realize what was happening before Cherise grabbed her legs and pulled them back, opening Violet's goods to Jim. He had his pants down, had lost his jacket, and his shirt was unbuttoned but not removed. He also had his cock in his hand, and it was as large and hard as Violet had ever seen it.

And it glistened with liquid.

Cherise's hands slid down her calves to hold her knees and she bend down so her mouth was near Violet's ears.

"He wanted to watch your face when he pushed himself into your ass."

As if that was the go signal, Jim pushed forward. He opted for the "inevitability" approach; his cock pushed up against her sphincter and just kept going. The head popped through her ring almost immediately, and the rigid shaft slid in after it, pushing her ass open and keeping it stretched. Violet breathed heavily, panting; she was more or less used to anal by now, but the fact that it was Jim, Cherise had either told or allowed him to do it, she was clearly reveling in Violet's situation, and that all of this had once again been set up by Darren, played hell with her feelings. She didn't know whether to cry or yell in rage, but knew that either response would make things worth. Also, Jim was big. Not as big as the Frenchman or Abigail's arm, but easily on par with her husband, if not slightly larger, and she hadn't worn a plug for two days.

She let out a whimper as Jim bottomed out, his muscular pelvis settling against her soft ass. Both he and Cherise seemed to let out a sigh, and then Jim moved. He started with short, shallow thrusts that Violet had learned meant sodomy wasn't new to him; he was letting her get used to the girth. She wanted to tell him not to bother, since she wouldn't be enjoying it anyway, but that would require her to ignore the sensations coming from her ass. The fullness and pleasant, tight burning of the fleshy rod massaging her from the inside and finding all the forbidden nerve endings.

"You aren't done with me yet, bestie," Cherise said with some acid in her tone, and then Violet saw a dark leg swing over and a pussy descending toward her face.

Cherise didn't have a bubble butt or "a lot of junk in the trunk", so she didn't cover Violet's face completely. She could still see up the groove and curving slope of Cherise's back to where her hair, now freed from the pins or clamps that held it up, brushed across her back. Cherise was in it for the long haul, apparently, and saw Violet's mouth as a machine; she'd settle her pussy on her lips and Violet would lick and suck whatever part of her was there, then she'd roll her hips forward and demand some more anal attention. Jim was clearly pacing himself and either already came recently or had excellent control as he patiently drilled her ass with his cock, a sight that seemed to excite Cherise.

"God that's so nasty. Look at your cock, baby it's so dark against her skin. It looks like you're pushing actual shit in and out of her ass. Oh, yeah, lick there. Yeah, lick my ass while he fucks yours. Come on bitch, lick; I want to feel a tongue in my hole."

Violet gave up stalling by licking around the entrance and did her best to poke through the muscular ring. She suspected Cherise was the reason for Jim's anal experience because her tongue seemed to be welcomed into the hole as it spread at the slightest pressure. Soon she was tongue-fucking Cherise's hole in time with Jim's thrusting. She was also getting tired, and as she was her willful suppression of certain sensations and feelings was wearing down. She felt her own hips twitch as Jim bottomed out again and hoped no one noticed.

Cherise again destroyed her hopes. She felt a slim, soft finger trail along her slit and clitoris, then trail up her stomach to her navel, leaving a slime trail as it went.

"Mister Mallor," Cherise said, "Are you aware your wife actually likes it up the ass?"

"Only when she's not in control," Darren replied, his voice getting louder as he approached, "Like if she's been drinking, or is too tired to mount a resistance. Or if she's cum too much."

Cherise laughed and swiped a finger through Violet's pussy when Jim bottomed out again, pressing her pussy down on Violet's mouth at the same time.

"You say you can't get good blowjobs from your wife?" Cherise said.

"Unfortunately not. Despite what you would believe, she has a small mouth and I'm too big for her," Darren said.

"Hmm...well I have some experience with big cocks."

Violet's eyes widened. She stopped looking at the ass in her face and looked beyond it to see Cherise fiddling with Darren's pants, pulling them down and exposing his mostly hard cock. She saw Darren look to the side, then Cherise did the same, then they looked at each other. She assumed there had just been an unspoken check with Jim about Cherise going down on Darren that came out in his favor, because the next thing she saw was Cherise lifting Darren's cock and then slowly feeding it into her mouth. Her first attempt she made it almost three quarters of the way down and Darren merely sighed, without the flinching that accompanied Violet's attempts. Then Cherise pulled back and went in again. She only stopped when her nose hit his pelvis.

Violet felt tears in her eyes again as she watched her friend deep-throat her husband apparently without difficulty, whereas for him to get any pleasure from her mouth he had to force it open. Then again, the view of Cherise going down on him was objectively erotic and only added to her confusion.

They continued like that for a while and then Jim's thrusts got irregular. He pounded Violet harder and the impacts of the huge cock on her anal nerves couldn't be ignored. She failed to suppress her grunts at the last few strokes and couldn't totally prevent the moan when Jim pumped her full of cum.

"If you'll forego her attentions for a moment and let her up, my wife will clean your husband's cock off."

"Good," Cherise said, "I want to see one more thing."

Cherise got off Violet's face while still stroking and sucking Darren's cock. She looked like she was doing it to keep him hard and wasn't angling to get him off. Jim moved forward and thrust his still mostly hard dick in her face. Swallowing a bit, she began cleaning it off with her tongue. She couldn't stop a flush of shame running through her body and she couldn't make eye contact with Jim. She could only imagine what was running through his mind as she remembered all the times she'd disparaged his job or his attitude, or practically demanded that he thank her for the privilege of fucking her. Now she was licking his cock clean after it came in her ass. Apparently shame wasn't one of his primary concerns as she already felt him getting hard again from her attentions.

After she'd cleaned him off Cherise's hands came around her torso and grabbed her tits, lifting her and pinching her nipples painfully as she pulled.

"Mmmm, I bet freshly fucked ass has a nice flavor, but I'll pass this time. Go over there and fuck your husband. I got him all nice and hard for you."

Darren sat in one of the high stools usually set up near the window ledge. His pants were down and his cock pointed nearly straight up. It would look comical except it was Darren, who somehow always seemed poised and in control, and his expression was far from embarrassed or amused. Violet practically scampered over to him, ignoring the cum trying to leak from her ass. She had to basically climb up Darren to get in position. With her feet balanced precariously on two rungs on the stool, she lined herself up and sank down on his cock.

After the torture of the vibrator and the assault on her ass she couldn't help the moan that the insertion provoked. In her head she rationalized that it was still appropriate to enjoy sex with her husband, so she let herself go a bit. She lacked the strength and the leverage to completely control her fucking and had to rely on Darren's hands on her ass to help with the thrusting. Despite her urging to go faster he kept a slow pace, maybe raising and lowering her on his cock once a second. It was like the vibrator all over again; enough to keep her hot and bothered but not enough to finish her. She almost cried with the frustration.

When she'd spent what felt like ages chasing an orgasm on that cock, Darren stopped and then pried her ass cheeks apart. Leaning forward a bit, he whispered, "time for new horizons."

The previous assault, more lube, and the cum in her ass meant Jim was inside her ass so quickly she didn't realize it until the complete fullness got through. Jim began slowly pumping again, his thrusts slightly lifting her off of Darren's cock, but more crucially pushing her forward so her clit rubbed against him more. She moaned again and then Cherise was suddenly at her side, whispering.

"You didn't start moaning until my Jim's cock was in your ass again. You got wet from him fucking you before. You never came with that vibrator in your cunt did you? And you really wanted that cum in your ass, didn't you? You know what you are Vi? You're an anal whore."

"Fuck you," Violet got out in a breath as Jim kept pushing into her and driving her clit forward.

"Oh you did that already bitch. But you need to accept what you are. You're fucking him for money. You told me how many times that was the only reason you did it? And Darren said he has written proof? Just accept you're a whore. And whores have to perform. They have to find some way to get by. I saw you were upset before. Your whole life will be so much easier if you just accept that you should perform like a whore. No one pays for an unresponsive fuck. Admit you like it, get off on your ass getting fucked. You've been fighting it for what? Pride? You don't even have any. You aren't fooling anyone. Nobody really believes you're in love. You don't even decide who you fuck; Darren does. Abby does. Anyone who can take away your money does. Live with that, accept it, and fucking CUM!"

Something broke in Violet and she screamed her orgasm to the ceiling. She probably ruined the men's pants as she could feel juice running down her legs like someone spilled a drink on her.

"More! Fuck me harder! Get it deep in my ass! Fuck!"

If the men thought her sudden enthusiasm was odd it didn't stop them at all; both of them grabbed her hips and ass and bounced her on their cocks. Her crotch rose and fell on their cocks and they thrust as well. The impacts to her anus and pussy were intense and extreme. All through it Violet moaned and screamed. She lost track of when she came, but she noticed when Darren emptied himself in her pussy. Jim hadn't gotten there by then, so when Darren pulled back and out it was only Jim pounding into her backdoor. He took her to the floor again in doggy style, either unable or unwilling to keep holding her up. Once on the ground, he really let go and just hammered into her. A long, continuous moaning scream came out of Violet's mouth, broken up by the impacts of Jim's hips against her stretched ass and jiggling cheeks. Her tits slapped into her own chest and bounced off her chin as Jim hammered himself into her. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Cherise on her knees in front of Darren, leisurely licking them off as they both watched Jim destroy her ass.

Finally with a couple of thrusts that forced her flat on the ground Jim came for a second time, and that undid Violet. She screamed and convulsed, pulling off Jim's cock early so it sprayed jizz all over her ass. She clawed at the carpet as her orgasm ripped through her body, setting off muscles she didn't know or remember she had. She lost vision in her eyes but they didn't feel closed, and she forgot where she was as her whole body felt nothing but the orgasm.

Whether she passed out or just shorted out her ears, the sounds of the room gradually came back to her. The other three were talking.

"-people will be in touch with the real paperwork in a few days. Unless you feel a lot of loyalty to your current company you can skip the two weeks' notice."

"Um, about Violet-" Cherise began.

"She's quite amazing when she lets go. It's one of the reasons I opted to keep her around rather than just cut her loose. She has paved the way for a number of opportunities."

"Still one of the best fu-...um-"

"We just sandwiched a woman between us with our cocks, Mister Munroe, I think I can tolerate 'fuck' coming from your mouth. And she is one of the best. To that end, I think she will be available for your wedding. I wouldn't make her maid of honor though."

"I really wasn't planning on it after yesterday, to be honest," Cherise said.

"Good plan. After all the looks from the wedding party would be awkward, I imagine," Darren said.

"What do you mean?" Jim asked.

"Well the both of you were involved in her wedding night, I think it's only fair she be there for yours. And she is forcing you to rearrange your wedding party, so if you want her around for the bachelor or bachelorette parties I think we can make that happen too. I don't know if she's much of a stripper but I'm sure she can make it up to you in other ways."

"Um...probably not the bachelor," Jim said, "I can't promise my boys won't make a play for that pussy."

"Fair enough..." Darren said and then a door closed and Violet couldn't hear any more. She must have drifted off on the plush carpet again because she woke to Darren gripping her arm and helping her up.

"You have to move so the cleaners can come in. You also need a shower. Jim and Cherise's wedding is in six months or so. I'm helping them with a venue and such. You'll be going to Cherise's bachelorette party as a party favor. And you'll be one of my wedding presents to them. You're going to stay in their honeymoon suite until and unless they get tired of you. And for that night and that night only Jim is free to fuck your cunt. You'll be starting birth control two weeks prior, taking plan B every morning while you're with them, and we're going for a checkup after to make sure there's no long-term souvenir, shall we say. Make peace with all of that, because it's non-negotiable."

Violet heard all of that, and recognized the implications. There was no way she would be pregnant after fucking Jim, even if she wanted to be. She found she didn't care anymore.

"I was impressed today. I don't know what made you suddenly get enthusiastic about things but you shocked everyone. Miss Blackman sat up in her chair with a very surprised look when you screamed out your first orgasm.

Violet felt like her heart skipped. Cherise had been standing next to me. She whispered in my ear. She...she told me to cum...didn't she?

At the door to the bathroom she stopped and Darren kept walking. Before he got too far she called out to him.

"Darren?"

He looked back at her with genuine curiosity. "Yes?"

Violet swallowed. "Are...are you going to fuck my ass tonight?"

There was a long pause while Darren just looked at her. Finally he asked, "Do you want me to?"

Violet answered without thinking, "Yes."

"I'll see what I can do," he said.

*************

Epilogue: 10 years later

*************

Violet sat in the back of a towncar, a black dress clinging to her porn star curves and a faux fur scarf obscuring her neck and shoulders. Large black Christian Dior sunglasses sat high on her nose and obscured half her face. She'd dyed her hair black as well, but still left the purple streak. The car, she thought it was a Maserati sedan of some kind but she'd never bothered to ask, pulled up in front of a high rise. She got out and headed inside, where the security guard immediately recognized her and summoned an elevator that would drop her at the correct floor. She didn't pay any attention to the wood paneling on the floor she exited and didn't remember the names embossed on the wall, other than knowing they represented Darren for all things legal.

She walked into a corner office with tall windows and a wall full of books to sit down across from a lawyer. He was older but not as old as Darren had been, and looked like he kept himself in shape. His brown hair was neatly styled and he smiled a sympathetic smile at her.

"I'm very sorry for your loss Mrs. Mallor."

Violet paused as if to correct him, but then settled into her chair and said, "Thank you."

"The official reading is on Thursday," he said, "But I wanted to give you a preliminary summary of what's in it so there aren't any surprises."

Violet nodded and braced herself. "How much did I get?" Violet asked.

The man looked confused, "Um...I don't have that with me; a lot of it is tied up in assets and various investments that are hard to quickly quantify. A financial advisor-"

"What are you talking about?" Violet said, "I have a few hundred thousand or a million or something, don't I? Cash? Pay the taxes, walk away, get on with life, thank you bye?"

"Um...Mrs. Mallor...You inherited most of the estate. That's...pretty standard in these cases," the lawyer said.

Violet sat in silence for a moment, then her eyes narrowed, "That's not funny."

"What's not fun-"

"Don't bullshit me!" Violet yelled, "Come on, everyone knows what's going on here. I'm a trophy wife. I married him for his money. He knew it. He knew all I cared about was his money and he made my life hell because of it. You expect me to believe he actually gave me the money anyway? He hated me!"