Post Orgasm Torment Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleased with his work, he sat at the end of the bed ad began lightly tickling the bottoms of my feet. Then surprisingly, he removed my gag. I think he wanted to hear me plead with him.

The tickling became intense. "You stop that!" I laughed, immediately prompting him to tickle me harder. "Ahhh! No! Stop!"

"I'm sorry dear" Tom replied, "but as we discussed, you need this!"

"No I don't! I was just kidding!"

"Oh no you weren't" he replied. "You need this. You told me yourself. Now be quiet and let me help you." Before I knew it, he popped the gag back in my mouth and buckled it tightly. He has a way of using his fingertips in a wave motion when tickling the bottoms of my feet, so that he doesn't have to move his fingers very quickly, but there is constant motion, and thus, constant tickling. It drives me crazy but I kind of love it!

"I think the world need to see this" he pronounced. I heard him leave the room for a minute, presumably to change, put on my white mask, and switch on the UV blacklight. I knew this would look cool. Indeed, I heard the beep of the webcam being turned on, and then the tickling resumed. I buckled, pulled, and yelled into my gag as his relentless tickling continued.

"Look who's being punished now!" was all he had to say for the viewing audience. His continuous, slow tickling technique was evil and I couldn't stop laughing and screaming, but somehow, I was still enjoying the attention.

After what had to be 10 minutes of constant tickling, he paused and said "I will stop this now, if you promise to cooperate and do what I say. If you agree, just nod your head." I nodded, while trying to catch by breath.

I felt him unwind the strap between my ankles and disconnect my arms and legs from each other. He gently turned me onto my back, and then clumsily pulled me, probably to get me centered on the bed. Always careful to prevent me from escaping, he first connected my arms to the nylon straps, then my legs, gradually pulling each one until I was tightly strapped down spread eagle, as I had done to him. As is our tradition, he then test tickled my feet to make sure that I was tied tightly, and then adjusted the straps on my arms and legs accordingly. I'm sure he thought I looked cool this way, too, in my white underwear and restraints under the UV black light.

Not for long, though. I suddenly felt my panties snap off. He must have cut them with a scissor. I felt pretty vulnerable now, particularly knowing I was on camera. He must have sensed this, asking "How about we remove your blindfold and gag so that the world can see your face?"

"What? No!!" I started yelling through my gag in protest, and in panic. He began to reach behind my head to unbuckle my blindfold! OMG, he'd better not! I yelled and shook my head NO! PLEASE! I almost started to cry.

Then he stood back.

"Of course I'm not going to do that. Don't you know me by now? I would never do that to you, you silly girl!" I heaved a sigh of relief, a little embarrassed that I fell for his trick.

"I got you good, though, didn't I?" he asked. I grunted in affirmation. I couldn't believe that I fell for it. "I think you need to loosen up a little" he declared. "Let's find all the places on you that are ticklish!" Starting at the bottom of my feet, he proceeded up my legs and ribs, then tickling my armpits, neck, nipples, and everywhere. It's amazing how ticklish the human body can be under the right circumstances. Then, his tickling fingers found their way to my vagina.

"I know a part of you that can be very tickly" came his next declaration. He quickly discovered that I was wet with anticipation. "Oh, I see that someone is really in the mood! Let's see if I can help with that." I could feel him pull himself onto the bed. He leaned his head on my thigh in such a way that his fingers could easily work their magic.

His light touch, again with that wave motion that allowed the pads of his fingers to hit my mark, one after another, had anything but a light impact on me. I couldn't hide my excitement as my breathing grew heavier and more erratic. Sensing that I was getting close to climax, he would ease off for a few moments, pulling me back from the edge and starting a new buildup. After a few times, though, he did not ease off, and instead, he pet me more firmly and deliberately, spilling me into orgasm. When it came, or perhaps better said, when I came, he fondled my inner thighs and a tender but tickly way that drove me wild.

As I came down from my first orgasm, his hand, which never stopped moving, returned to its mischief and began the next buildup. "I wonder how many times I can give you and orgasm this evening?" he asked. "Let's find out!" He knew that my muffled protest was not sincere, as he continued to give me his undivided attention.

After my fourth of fifth orgasm, he paused for a few minutes, probably so we could both rest. I could hear the gears of his mind turning. Then he began another buildup. After edging me a few times, he lightened his touch and spoke.

"I have a proposition for you. I will give you two choices, and you must choose one of the two. Choice number one is that I will give you the most intense, longest lasting orgasm you have ever had." I knew he was talking about post orgasm torture. Almost reading my mind, he said "Yes, it will be post orgasm torture. But remember, that's just what people call it. It's not about pain or torture. There is no pain. It's just the feeling of intense, concentrated tickling that accompanies an equally intense and prolonged orgasm. It's the tickling that people think of as "torture", but the orgasm is awesome. It takes a woman about a full minute to achieve a complete orgasm like this, and you can have more than one. I promise that I will give you the longest and most intense, awesome orgasm you've ever had. It will be over the top, and you might even cry, but it will blow you away."

As he was saying this, he continued his light touch, which was slowly building me up.

"Your second choice is this: I will stop right now. I will let you out and clean you off, and we will be done for the evening."

In my mind, his mischief had reached a new height. I was so ready for orgasm that I could just explode, but I was either going to get post orgasm torture, or I was going to get nothing.

He has been mischievous before with post orgasm torture, but only for a second or two. It was never prolonged to the point that I actually squirted at the end. Would I be able to take it? I had to admit that it was exciting to think that if I agreed, then there would be no changing my mind, as I was tied and gagged and it would be totally out of my control.

"I know you're thinking about it" he stated. "If you choose option #1, just wiggle your right foot. If you want option #2, then wiggle our left foot. In the meantime, I will continue working on you, and if you happen to orgasm, I will assume it's option #1 and proceed accordingly. I really would prefer that you decided, though, so please do."

I just didn't know what to do. I was excited about the prospect of option #1. It would be awesome, intense, and once it started, there would be nothing I could do to stop it. It's sort of like when they buckle your seatbelt on a roller coaster. You're beyond the point where you can change your mind and you have to ride it out, no matter how crazy. But I was also a little scared. As I laid there thinking, Tom continued his work and my buildup was growing.

I so much wanted to orgasm that, almost without thinking, I wiggled my right foot.

What had I done?

"That's courageous of you" said Tom. "I will give you the best orgasm you've ever had!"

All I could think was - OMG!

I wondered to myself if I could fight it off, preventing myself from having an orgasm. I tried setting my mind to other things. That would be a great way to get Tom back!

But as my thoughts turned to Tom, the romantic within me gave in. The buildup was too good to ignore.

So, I let myself go. If this was going to be a crazy-intense orgasm that would be over the top, then let it be so, I thought. I was going to get into it, ride it out, and enjoy it as much as I could.

I didn't realize that the act of letting go would be like stepping on the orgasm accelerator. Again my breathing grew heavier and Tom picked up the pace. I was excited and nervous at the same time. It was coming. I stopped tugging and thrusting, and relaxed all my muscles, leaned my head back, and took a deep breath. Then it came.

OMG! So intense. Too intense!

Shrieking through my gag, I could feel my arms and legs pulling, but to no avail. I couldn't move. I couldn't get away. I tried to relax, but it was too much. The tickling bordered on insanity, but the orgasm! This was like a rollercoaster that just kept accelerating in free fall! It was great, but it was too much! No wonder you have to be tied up for this. All I could do was scream.

"It's only been about 20 seconds. You can do it!" proclaimed Tom.

20 seconds? No way. It had to be more than that!

"Just a little more to go!"

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph!"

I was screaming. I was out of breath. I was struggling like I had never struggled before. I could feel tears run down the sides of face. It was so awesome, but it was too much.

Then I felt a surge grow within me. I tensed my stomach muscles and clenched my buttocks. The surge grew and grew. I felt like I was about to give birth to a giant orgasm. I pulled, arching my back and throwing my head back. Then the surge exploded within me.

Tom immediately stopped and I relaxed all my muscled in a sort of physical collapse that caused me to exhale suddenly. I think I might have actually fainted for a few moments.

I returned to reality to find Tom lightly petting the front of my vagina. "Are you ok?" he asked, playfully but with a note of concern in his voice.

"Uh huh" I grunted quietly through my gag, barely making a sound. I had no energy left.

I heard the ding of the webcam turning off, then felt Tom gradually removing all my restraints. I just laid there, spent and motionless. He sat on the bed and gently pulled me up onto him, unbuckling my gag and blindfold. Then he pulled a blanket onto me and just held me. That's all I remember.

I awoke, disoriented. The room was dark. Tom was laying next to me. It was after 3 a.m. I had really passed out. It was early Monday morning, and we would need to check out before 11, so I tried to get more sleep. As I lay there, I began to recall my experience of the evening before. It was everything Tom said it would be, but to the max - the most intense and crazy orgasm I ever had. I was still tingly from it. It was interesting to me that Tom enjoyed it so much when done to him. It was so over the top that I didn't know if I would ever have it done to me again. Maybe. Perhaps he has developed a tolerance that helps him get through it? I don't know. But, man, what a night.

We woke around 7:00 a.m. I realized we still had a few hours to kill. I needed to shower, and run out to grab some breakfast for us, but I didn't want Tom leaving the room and finding out where we were. So, I allowed him to have some water and use the facilities. Then, I directed him to the bed.

"What? We don't have time for this" was his reply.

"Turn around and be quiet!" I commanded.

As always, I blindfolded him first. "So, you think we don't have time for this? Well, you will see what we have time for, but I didn't like that comment, so now you are going to be silenced!" He knew what that meant. He was going to get the inflatable butterfly gag. He feigned resistance when I tried putting it on him, forcing me to pinch his nose to get him to open his mouth. He was playing defiant, probably hoping to earn a good punishment, and he was going to get it. I popped the gag in, and pumped it up. The inflatable gags are the most effective, and he couldn't make any sound with his mouth. I was a little naughty and pumped it up quite a bit, making him grunt a very abbreviated grunting sound, which was all he could muster.

"Too bad" I responded. "Next time don't question me!"

I pushed him onto the bed, buckled on his wrist and ankle restraints, and pulled them extra tight, as he would not be tied up for a very long time. Then, I prepared and attached his e-stim device.

"I'm going to shower now. Then, I'll be going out to get us some breakfast. I want you to stay put and think about how you're going to improve your behavior next time!" I powered up the e-stim unit, telling him "I'm sorry I have to do this, but it's for your own good." With that, I set the unit to level 8, which is pretty high to start out with. I set the timer to max, and hit the start switch. Tom immediately started buckling and jumping, ineffectively trying to protest through his extreme gag.

"Remember, just use the safe word!" I giggled, as I left the room.

After my shower, I checked on Tom, finding him less jumpy and twitchy as he had grown used to his shock level. "I see you've gotten used to it" I declared, "so it's time to turn it up!" I turned the unit up from level 8 to level 12, and set the timer for 5 minutes so he would have some recovery time after the shocking ended. As expected, he resumed his jumping and pulling.

"Very good!" I exclaimed. "OK, I'm going out to get our breakfast. See you later!" Tom was having a much more exciting Monday morning than most anyone else that day.

I returned about 30 minutes later to find Tom happily restrained and calm, the e-stim unit having turned off 25 minutes before. We both needed some satisfaction, I thought to myself as I removed his e-stim device and replaced it with a tickler cock ring. I removed my clothes, then repositioned his legs so they were bound together. This made it easier for me to mount him, which I did.

I warmed myself up with slow thrusts that drove Tom crazy. As his thrusts and breathing grew deeper, I gradually picked up my pace, continuing our buildup. I knew he was close when his breathing became broken, so I began pumping hard. As usual, Tom's orgasm came first, and I felt him explode inside me. Good, I thought. I maintained my heavy pumping as he pulled and quivered beneath me. It felt so good I didn't want to stop. I pumped energetically, moaning as my buildup grew and trying to make it last as long as I could. Finally, I crossed the threshold into orgasm. I was almost yelling.

Naughty Tom tried it again, pumping harder despite his own torment, in an attempt to give me a little post orgasm torture with the tickler he was wearing.

"Not this time!" I proclaimed, as I quickly withdrew.

"Oh, now you're going to get it!" I quickly grabbed hold of his already overstimulated cock and began rapidly rubbing his sweet spot, driving him wild!

"You really asked for this!" It had only been a few minutes since his orgasm began, so I knew there was still plenty of time to work on him. "I'll bet you weren't expecting this!"

What else could I do to this naughty boy, I thought to myself. I had plenty of lube on my hands, so as I continued to overstimulate his sweet spot, I took my other hand and began fondling his balls heavily. Then I moved my hand down under his balls and towards his ass. With my middle finger pointed inward, I inserted it into his ass, poking as far as I could reach. I could feel his muscles clench as his trembling and torment grew. This was great. I was really getting him good.

With one hand tickling his sweet spot and the other pumping his ass, I laid my head on his thigh. I was quite comfortable this way, and told him so. "I can stay like this for hours" I declared. His jumping and attempted grunting told me I was doing a good job. I was really happy I could end our long weekend this way!

"Maybe I'll just go home myself and leave you tied to the bed for the maid to find you. Maybe I'll put the e-stim back on you and we'll drive home with it turned on. Maybe I'll also put a big butt plug in you for the day. Oh, I'll figure something out for you! I continued teasing and tormenting him like this for another 15 minutes, until I grew tired, and hungry.

I left him tied as I cleaned myself off. I wanted to cap off our long weekend in an appropriate way. So, before I released him, I removed the e-stim device and replaced it with a chastity lock. "Until next time, I'm keeping you locked up" I announced, hiding the cock lock's key before un-blindfolding him.

After breakfast and allowing him to shower, I put his special blindfold sunglasses on him. No checkout was required. We just had to vacate the room by 11. So, we gathered our things, and I led Tom to the car. Once in the car, I didn't want him sneaking a peak and seeing where we were, so I reached back for our bag and grabbed a blindfold for him. "Close your eyes" I instructed. I'm going to put a real blindfold on you. Then we will put the sunglasses blindfold on over it so no one will be able to tell that you are blindfolded. Don't peak."

With him adequately blindfolded, I began our "journey" home. As I did when we drove here, I got on the highway and drove around for about an hour before bringing us home. I'm sure Tom was trying to figure out where we had gone. He never knew we were just a few minutes from home the whole time!

I liked that he was cock-locked. I thought it was an appropriate way to end our long weekend adventure. As I thought about it on our way home, I decided to play one more game with him.

"Tom, I have one more challenge for you, but I'm not going to tell you what it is. You just have to agree to it, 'sight unseen', as they say. Or not. You can say no. It's up to you."

"Does it relate to the kind of fun we've been having this weekend?" he asked.

"It sure does" I replied. "Don't you trust me?"

"I do trust you" he answered.

"Then, do you agree to the challenge?" I asked, knowing I piqued his interest.

"You've got to give me at least a hint. It's not something I wouldn't want or do, is it?"

"No hints! Yes or no! It's up to you!" I retorted, smiling.

Tom thought for just a few seconds before answering "OK, I agree. Yes."

"You're sure? Remember, you can't change your mind."

"Yes! Tell me already."

"Great! Now I will tell you and you no longer have any choice in the matter. When we arrive at home, I am going to park in the driveway and remove your blindfold. At that moment, we are going to look at the clock. The important thing to look at will be the last two digits on the clock. That will tell us number of days you have to wear the cock lock" I instructed, firmly.

"What! Oh, you are evil!" he proclaimed.

"Too bad! You agreed, and you're not going to talk your way out of it" I admonished.

I thought about it for a minute and found a way to make it juicier. "And, you'd better be nice about it, or I'll extend your chastity sentence. If you complain or ask me to let you out, even once, we will re-start the day count and I will double your sentence. Even if it's the last day, if you complain or mention even one word about being let out, I will double the number of days and we will start the count again at day zero. And if you ask again after that, I will double it again. So be careful, or you may never be released from the cock lock."

"Ok! Ok!" he replied, sounding annoyed and a little nervous about what he had gotten himself into.

"And that starts from this moment" I said. "One word of complaint or any hint of being asked for release and I will double the number of days".

We drove for a bit longer, in silence. Then, Tom asked "Can I get out early for good behavior?"

I don't know if he was testing me or if he just didn't realize what he was doing.

"No, you can't get out early for good behavior! And, you just doubled your sentence. Stop! Don't say anything else about it, or I'll double it again!" Tom stopped himself from saying anything else.