Post Orgasm Torment Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About five minutes before arriving at home, I reminded him about how this was going to go.

"We're almost home" I announced. "The moment I pull into the driveway and put the car in park, you are to remove your blindfold and read the last two digits on the clock. Whatever that number is, double it. That will be the number of days you will wear the cock lock."

I continued, "I'm going to go onto Amazon to buy one of those little metal safes with a countdown timer. The key to the cock lock will go into the safe. I will set the timer to the number of days, then I will hide the safe somewhere, maybe I'll bring it to work, and that will be that. Remember, just one word of complaint and your sentence will be doubled yet again, so be very careful, mister!"

He said nothing.

As I turned the car into our driveway, I glanced down at the clock. I had timed the trip well.

It was 11:45 a.m.