Post Project Celebration

Story Info
Two office workers celebrate completing a long project.
2.4k words
4.36
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ncinsa
ncinsa
4 Followers

Cynthia poured herself a bit of the whiskey and raised it in a toast, "Here's to the end of this stupid project." Then she downed the shot.

"Amen to that," Rob agreed, taking his own shot. "What time is it even?"

"Doesn't matter," Cynthia responded with a flourish of her pen. "We're done."

"Thank god!," Rob responded.

They looked across the table at each other. Cynthia broke into a laugh and Rob's face struck a quizzical look.

"What?" he asked.

Cynthia reached for the whiskey and spoke as she poured, "It's just ridiculous how we have to work late like this just to meet deadlines that we didn't set. And even though we bust ass to get it done on time, you just know the client is going to sit on it for six months, at least." She set the bottle down and swirled her glass.

"Yeah, but hey, the overtime's great, right?" Rob joked.

"Psh! We're salaried, there's no overtime." Cynthia rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that was the joke." Rob replied. Cynthia squinted at him for a second then started laughing again.

Rob looked at all the papers, reports, graphs, and other drawings spread around the conference room table and sighed. He started to arrange piles.

"Don't do that," Cynthia scolded. "Just let one of the new people do it tomorrow."

"Yeah, but I'll feel bad," Rob said, as he continued to tidy.

"Hey! They're not the ones here at, whatever the time is," she leaned forward and stared straight into his eyes. "Leave it."

Maybe it was the the hour, or the couple of shots of whiskey, but Rob didn't catch himself looking down Cynthia's shirt, but she did. She glanced down and back at him and gave an incredulous look.

"I.. I'm sorry," Rob stammered. "It's late."

"Whatever," she downed the last of her whiskey and set the glass down hard on the table.

Cynthia grabbed up the signed report and headed out of the conference room, "Come on, we have to log it in, then we can leave, finally."

Rob followed, a little embarrassed, but trying to hide it.

They headed down the hall to the Director's office with Cynthia a few steps ahead.

Rob was lost in his head, his eyes unfocused in front of himself. He could feel a bit of the whiskey. Maybe he'd crash in his office tonight. He had a comfortable couch for sleeping specifically for nights like this when the work ran late.

The blinking of an overhead light pulled him from his thoughts and he noticed his eyes had been resting on Cynthia's ass as they walked. She was wearing a green pencil skirt with thin yellow vertical stripes. The stripes swayed with her hips as she strode down the hall. The lines made her look taller than she was.

They continued on to the Director's office and he followed her inside. She didn't even bother with the lights. The city lights through the windows were bright enough to not trip over anything and they only needed to be there for a moment.

The went to the Director's side desk and Cynthia brought the computer up to log in. She was leaning over, rather than sitting. Rob again appreciated the lines on her skirt.

"Here, put your PIN in too." she called looking back at him.

"What? Oh, yeah." Rob replied and typed in his number.

Cynthia finished with the computer, shut it down, and put the report on the Director's desk.

"There. All done." She said and mimed brushing off her hands. "So, you heading home?"

"Uh, no, I was going to crash in my office. I'm kinda feeling this whiskey and it's so late already."

"Suit yourself, " she made a face of mock concern, "Do you need me to walk you to your room to make sure you get there safe."

Rob knew she was joking, but he felt a little put down. "No, I can get there, thanks."

"Oh please," she replied exasperated. "Did I really hurt your feelings?"

"No," Rob said defensively and crossed his arms.

Cynthia coked her head, put her hands on her hips and shifted her weight to one side. "Really? Because you sounded real butt hurt just now."

"I'm not," Rob said, obviously lying.

"I just figured that this place is maybe a little dangerous," she said said raising an eyebrow. "There seems to be someone going around ogling employees late at night."

Rob felt himself go pale. She must have noticed he had been looking at her. His eyes got a big and his heart started beating hard. She took a step towards him.

"Something like that can make someone feel a little scared," Cynthia said and took another step towards him. "Not knowing who's looking."

Rob swallowed hard. Cynthia was two paces from him.

"The way I see it, there's two ways out of this," she started. "One is for it to be brought up to management and HR. I mean, someone could feel unsafe." She took another step. "Or," she looked him up and down, "two, you can tell me what you thought as you were staring."

Rob was caught off guard by the second option. He shook his head and blinked hard, "What?"

She stared him in the eyes for a moment, daring him to say something.

"Dammit man! I was trying to give you an in," she sighed and threw her hands up. Rob was thoroughly confused and it shown on his face.

"I don't.. I don't understand," he said.

"Rob," Cynthia said clearly and directly to his face, "it's late, I'm tired, buzzed, and horny. I saw you looking at me earlier, and I'm not blind to the glances you regularly give me. I thought it might be more fun to play into things, rather than just tell you I want to fuck you."

"Oh!" Rob said, "Oh. Huh."

"Really? I tell you to do me and I get a huh? God. I thought this would work." She waved a dismissive hand and turned to leave. Rob reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a hard kiss.

The tightness of surprise yielded to softness of relief and then the eagerness of passion. Their mouths pressed firm against each other. Quickly their lips parted to dancing tongues. Reaching, sliding, and circling, they moved through the joined space of their mouths. Rob reached around Cynthia's waist with his other hand and pulled her closer. His hand traced the curves of her skirt he'd watched in the hall.

Her hands weren't idle, reaching around him, one sliding to his head and running through his hair, and the other feeling the muscles in his back. She could feel them move beneath her fingers as he continued to pull and squeeze her.

He released the pressure on her arm and slid his hand up her sleeve to her shoulder. Her top was a satin blouse, also in green. It was delightfully soft, he though. He stroked her back a few times.

He moved his kissing off her mouth and along her jawline. Her tongue was protruding slightly from her mouth, still seeking his. He licked and nibbled his way to her ear and took her lobe gently between his teeth.

Cynthia let out a slight moan, so he bit a little harder. She responded with,"Mmmm."

He pinched it again with his teeth then ran his tongue broadly around the periphery of her ear. This caused her to whimper and bite him on the neck. He tensed up, but relaxed when she didn't press harder.

She shifted from biting to licking and traced her way to his ear and whispered, "Take me."

Rob moved his hand from her shoulder, up to the back of her head. He grabbed a handful of hair and squeezed. Cynthia moaned again. He pulled her hair down causing her chin to lift and exposing her neck fully. He made two quick, firm licks, one up each side of her neck, then let her hair go.

She left her head back on its own. Rob let go of her and, fulfilling a desire that had been building for months, grabbed her breasts and squeezed them firmly. The satin shirt was a perfect compliment to their feel. He groped her chest, squeezing and cupping and pinching. Cynthia looked lost in the sensations. She had dropped her hands when he pulled her hair. She regained a bit of awareness and looked at Rob. She could see her want mirrored in his eyes. She reached out and grabbed his tie and began to undo it. When she'd finished removing it, she held on to both ends and tossed it over Rob's head and pulled him in close. His hands were still exploring her chest.

"I know you've wanted me," she said, "I could see you stealing glances every time you saw me."

"I have," Rob responded, "I didn't think I'd have a chance with you,"

"Well, here it is Robert, your chance. What do you want?" She was playing with him.

He moved his hands from her breasts to her blouse buttons and began to undo them. She let go of the tie, stepped back, and ripped her shirt open. Buttons flew about the room as she removed the blouse and dropped it on the floor.

"Time, dear, it's not our friend" she said, now in just her skirt and a bra.

She stepped forward and pushed Rob back against the Director's desk. She leaned in and kissed him passionately while her hands worked at his belt. Before he knew it, Rob's belt was off and Cynthia was undoing his pants. He was fully erect and the pressure of his hard cock made working his zipped difficult. Cynthia didn't seem to mind, she just tugged the pants forward and made it happen. With his pants open, she slid her hand into his pants, palm against his member through his underwear. He let out his own moan this time. She moaned a smile in response. He had his hands braced against the desk as she worked his shaft.

"I want this," Cynthia said, giving him a squeeze. She stepped back and turned around. She reached down and started pulling up the sides of her skirt. It was tight, so she had to rock her hips. Rob was transfixed by the sight of her ass moving so vigorously. When she'd pulled up her skirt to her waist, Rob could see her underwear in the dim city light. He didn't have much time to admire them because she dispatched them with haste. Her bare ass and eager pussy were facing back towards him. He realized he was faltering in his duty, so he quickly dropped his pants and underwear. His turgid penis protruding proudly. Cynthia stayed bent over, reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. The motion was enough to separate her lips and a string of moisture spanned the opened gap.

Rob positioned himself behind her. He grabbed his shaft and rubbed the head up and down against her opening, grabbing some of the slickness to make entry easier. Cynthia let out a sigh when he brushed her clit, so he made sure to do it again. He lined up on her parted lips and pressed himself into her. He made several ever deeper thrusts before he was fully buried in her. His last thrust of entry caused her to cry out, "Oh my god."

He grabbed her hips and began thrusting against her. His thighs slapping her ass caused ripples. Each time he bottomed out, fully into her, she let out an ecstatic whimper.

"God, you're so wet," he said.

"You feel amazing. Don't stop," she replied.

Rob varied his pacing a bit, trying to pay attention to Cynthia's excitement. He could feel himself building, so he slowed.

"Mmmm, don't stop," she said.

"I'm getting close," he warned in response.

"Just fuck me," she said lustfully impassioned.

Rob complied. His rhythm increased and so too did his intensity. Their lovemaking was now a succession of slapping flesh. They both made louder sounds. Cynthia emitting a stream of "Yes"s and Rob grunting.

Cynthia was the first to cum. Her words turning to "ah"s and then just a constant vocalization. It crescendoed with a scream. He orgasm tightened her pussy and the extra friction drove Rob over the edge as well. He let out a guttural, "Oh god!" as he throbbed his fluid into her. His peak accompanied by pressing hard into her and holding it until the orgasm waned.

The only sound remaining was their heavy breathing. He was still inside her, still gripping her hips. She gained composure first, and slid herself off him. The sensation was overly intense for him and he recoiled.

Still slightly panting, she picked up her blouse and underwear, then smoothed down her skirt. He was standing, spent and limp, in more ways than one. She leaned in and gave him a single tongue-probing kiss and patted him on the cheek. She grabbed his softening cock, still slick with both of them, and squeezed it.

"You should go get cleaned up," she said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Rob looked down at her, smiled and chuckled.

"What?" she asked.

"I've been thinking about what you felt like for a long time," he replied.

"I know. I've thought about you too," she said. "Now we know."

"Well, I know at least some," he responded teasingly.

"Oh? Is there more you want to know?" and she bit the tip of her finger.

"You bet there is," Rob said chuckling.

"Well, maybe we can see about that," she said. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and a tap on his nose. "Don't stay in here too long. This isn't your office."

She turned and walked out of the room. Rob realized his pants were still around his ankles and his cock was dripping cum. He quickly pulled up his pants and hurried to his own office. He cleaned up and lay on his couch. He replayed the events of the evening. He wanted to make sure he remembered as much as possible. The way she kissed, how her chest felt, and how amazing her pussy was. He got himself all worked up again remembering it. He quickly masturbated thinking about Cynthia and imagining what else they might do. Sleep came easy and he was awakened by a knock at his office door. He made himself presentable and opened to door, expecting it to be Cynthia, saying good morning. Instead it was the Director and he was holding a small shiny object.

"Good morning Rob. Hey, do you have any idea what this is? It was on the floor of my office."

ncinsa
ncinsa
4 Followers