Post Stream Free Use

Story Info
Roommates to fuck buddies enjoy a free use agreement.
1.7k words
4.64
27.8k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags:

[Narrative] [Streamer] [Roomates to fuckbuddies] [free use] [DD/lg] [nicknames used: Daddy / minx / slut / good girl] [rough] [sadist] [masochist] [pain play] [multiple orgasms] [breath play] [choking]

"Yeah, I'm a little shaky," I laughed as another shiver ran through me. "Cumming four times will do that to you. Drink your water, perverts. I'll see you next time." I tossed a wink at the camera before cutting the stream and turning the black light off.

Leaning back in my chair, I could feel my pussy throbbing in time with my heart beat. My chair was soaked. Even though I thought ahead and put a towel down, it was still soaked. I closed the app powering my toy and pushed back, tempting fate by standing up slowly. My legs shook, but I managed to power down my computer before quietly opening my door.

It was after midnight and I wasn't sure if my streaming woke up my roommates. They knew what I did, but still I tried to keep quiet anyways.

The hallway was dark which was a good sign, so I sighed and slowly felt my way down the hall to the bathroom. I barely made it past my bedroom when a hand wrapped over my mouth as another arm pulled me in tight to a body that was hot and very hard.

"Little minx..." you purred, I could hear the feral haze riding you, vibrating through your voice. It was thick in the air around us, settling on our skin like pollen.

My muffled response had you yanking me harder against you, the harsh indents of your fingers in my hips making me moan into your palm. My body felt alive but also foggy since cumming so many times in a short span, everything felt like an electrical current.

I whimpered as you pulled me into my bedroom, releasing my mouth as you bent me over the side of the bed, the movement temporarily making me dizzy. I felt your fingers trace the soaked lips of my pussy, a growl rumbling low in your chest.

"So fucking slutty for the internet, huh. I heard you through the walls" You hissed through your teeth as you slowly pulled the toy out of my pussy making me moan due to the oversensitive nerves being stimulated again. "How lucky for me that I get you when you're done with them."

"No, please I'm so sensitive-"

"I didn't ask you, did I?" You stated plainly as you cut me off, pushing my head into the blankets as two fingers stuffed inside my still throbbing pussy. "How many times did you cum?" I hissed as you threaded your fingers into the short tresses of my hair, pulling me back towards you while you pressed hard into my gspot.

"F-four times," I whimpered.

"F-four times, what." You responded instantly, thrusting your fingers noisily in and out of my pussy from behind.

"F-four times, Daddy." I knew what we were doing now. It took a minute for my dazed brain to catch up. I had almost forgotten our agreement.

We had agreed to a free use situation of sorts. We had similar kinks and fetishes and it always worked well for us to have an outlet when we needed it, no strings attached.

"Good fucking girl." You released my hair, throwing me forward on the bed as you pistoned your fingers in and out of me, my legs widening as I dove head first into the rough treatment knowing I'd find pleasure in it.

I lost myself in your grunts, barely hearing your pants hit the floor as you stuffed another finger inside of me, making me cry out. I barely heard the tsk of your tongue through my haze. "Three fingers stuffed inside your slutty pussy, babygirl. You like it when Daddy stretches you out?"

"Y-yes Daddy." I responded, my words becoming thicker in my mouth as the haze spilled over my mind like syrup.

"I'm gonna enjoy stretching you out-" I heard you whisper before I felt the swollen and slippery head of your cock press against my pussy. A small thrust from your hips sank the head inside of me and I came apart around you, my legs quivering as I screamed my orgasm into the blankets.

No preamble.

Just desperate, hazy need.

"My sweet, greedy slut." You ground through your teeth as you settled your body over me, thrusting in and out of my pussy while I came until you were hilted inside of me. I shivered underneath you, grinding my hips up into you as best I could while I drooled into the blankets beneath me. "That's five."

I barely had a chance to catch my breath before you set a bruising pace, one that made us both grunt with the effort, getting lost in the zings that shot through my body when you bottomed out.

My pussy molded to the shape of you.

Gushing and pulsing and aching for you.

All I could do was moan my pleasure through my open mouth while you stretched my pussy out around the thick and throbbing shaft of your cock. It wasn't long before the juicy, sticky noises of our bodies started echoing around us, the sound of your hips colliding with mine bouncing back from the darkness.

"F-feels.... S-so... g-good..." I forced out before you stuck two fingers in my mouth, the tips of your fingers playing with the back of my throat. "Use.. m-my slut... holes.."

I had confessed on more than one drunken occasion that I loved how wet deep throating made me and it wasn't long until you figured out it didn't matter what was in my throat.

"Fuck, I can feel you pussy drenching my cock," you moaned in my ear as you picked up the pace, the gurgling noises of your fingers in my throat spurring you on. You never broke stride when you made me gag, holding my body tighter to you with your other hand as I greedily tried to hold your fingers in my throat for as long as possible. The dry heaves made my pussy clamp down around you, but they only spurred you on and I was drunk on it. Spit ran down my chin, spilling onto my breasts where I rubbed it into my nipples with my fingers. I wasn't human any more, just a breathing, sentient, supernova of pleasure and lust. A bottomless vessel for your need that I was starving for.

I was built for this.

This was my true purpose.

Time slipped in and out of the darkness like an invisible lover, the cadence of you slamming into me varying as you fought your orgasm off. Growling in my ear about how much you loved it when my greedy pussy milked you. You pulled your fingers from my mouth, picking up my leg to push me higher into the bed, slamming harder into me.

"How are you-still so tight-fuck" You groaned as your hands balanced on either side of my head while you ground as deep as you could get into me.

It made my belly cramp, you were so big inside of me, I couldn't help but whimper. I loved the pain and pleasure line more than I would admit but my body was always more honest that I was.

I loved every single second of it, and you knew it.

"Whimper for me, my depraved babygirl. I know you're tight which means that this has to hurt a little, right?" You wrapped your arm under mine, one hand finding its way to my throat before squeezing. "Right?"

"Yes.." I wheezed out, feeling my pussy gush around your cock, squeezing in time to your hand on my throat. "...Daddy."

Please, it's driving me wild. Use me like you're trying to break me.

"Yes, Daddy what." You ground deeper making me cry out. I know you knew I was close to cumming again. My legs shook and my breath followed.

"Yes, you're so big..." I wheezed, knowing my face was turning red as my orgasm churned in my belly. "It hurts when you're so deep." My words were at odds with my pussy as I tried desperately to push back, wanting you deeper.

"Much better," you hissed as you rocked your hips intimately into mine, the head of your cock pressed into the end of my pussy.

I wanted the pain.

I knew I needed it and you knew I could take it.

The smile in your lips as you pressed them into my shoulder told me you did.

"And you know what I'm going to do, right?"

You pulled out and sank in deep in a slow, torturous rhythm.

"Fill me-"

"Up." You cut me off as your thrusts turn violent, slamming into my g spot from the angle you shifted to, your body crushing mine in a way that made me feel safer than I had ever felt.

"Fuck daddy p-please I can't-" I couldn't finish as you hilted again, pulling yet another orgasm from me but this time I managed to pull you down with me. You roared loudly, your cum spilling deep into my pussy, hot and thick. Your hand tightened around my throat once more before releasing and once I take a full breath, and I tumble again. You always knew how to pull back to extend my orgasms, I never knew how you knew. But you did and I fell.

A breathless silence filled the room as you stayed lodged deep inside of me. I could feel each throb and spill of your cock and your cum. Sweat trickled across my forehead and when you pressed yours into my back, I realized my whole body was sweating.

"I'm going to fill you six times, my insatiable slut. I'm going to fill your pussy until we are even." You slowly leaned off of me, spreading my ass cheeks so you could watch every inch as you pulled out, leaving a shivering emptiness inside of me that I hated. I missed being full.

I was a slut.

I loved being used like a cocksleeve.

It took a minute for your cum to start spilling out but you had already pushed my toy back inside of me, plugging me up. A wholesome pat on my ass made me chuff out a laugh.

"I'm going to go get us some gatorade. And we're going to go again." I barely heard your footsteps retreat downstairs as I panted into the mattress, smiling drunkenly at what the rest of the night held in store.