All Comments on 'Post Traumatic Sex Disorder'

by AllMyOnlyDreams

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
puncturepunctureabout 5 years ago
PTSD

That was beautiful. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ptsd

How did the mother get through a locked door

tobytimtobytimabout 5 years ago
Great

To be continued, what a piss off, try putting a whole story together, love to hear the rest, door was locked,so how was.Mum there?? Fuck her too

dotcom2099dotcom2099about 5 years ago
To Anon

Don't know how old you are! But by now you should have worked out that 'Mother's' can do practically anything!!! Because no matter what you are doing wrong 'they' will always catch you doing it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

What a beautiful story. Your first time on this site? Hard to tell. Like the other critique I wonder how mom came in a locked door. Minor issue. Great character development of the love between these two. The PTSD aspect is outstanding. I do hope another chapter will be forthcoming?

3 stars

Dragonrider55 Ret USAF

swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
door was locked

but otherwise a great start to a great story-am looking forward to another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome 5 stars

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice tale

nice tale but you should prof read. where sounds like wear but means something

different. They did not remove the bullet ? I don't think so. not a bad tale. the

locked door?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Please do write more.

And to the one who asked how the mother got through a locked door, it is possible on modern interior door knobs. Look for a small hole on the outside knob. Slip a small screwdriver into that hole, and you can unlock it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

A beautiful portrayal of real love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Locked door mystery?

James only notes that HE slept the whole night through, after he and Lydia got done making love. All it'd take is for Lydia to have made one middle-of-the-night trip to the bathroom, forgetting to re-lock the door upon her return. Voila! Unlocked door, and Mom surveying the two of them...

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Read

Hell of a first story and very well written. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

AllMyOnlyDreamsAllMyOnlyDreamsabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the love and I am so glad it was well received! I shall start the next installment immediately. Also, as far as the "locked door mystery"? Did no one's parents have keys to their rooms?? Lol just something to consider. Wait for chapter 2 to find out what happens! <3

Cracker270Cracker270about 5 years ago

I have never been in combat. Your description seemed so real. If this is your first ever effort you are going to be hell on wheels when you hit your stride. You are good at this. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Intro

Iraq vet here:

That intro was too real. Did you serve? Or who did you know who did? Or have you just done your research? Couldn't actually continue reading the rest of the story because that first shit gave me flashbacks. No sarcasm, well done. I think your writing skill may actually lie outside of smut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grenades?

Did your buddy just walk out of the Army with a bandoleer of grenades? If he did the Army must really have changed since my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best love stories I’ve read here lately.

PLEASE don’t fuck it up by having mom join the action.

About the door some are so worried about. After the day this poor guy had, what parent wouldn’t be alarmed by a locked door?

sabra16023sabra16023about 5 years ago
GREAT READ

Waiting for next chapter.This story has to be continued. Thanks

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Wow

excellent start to what I hope is a continuing story. Of course mom knows how to unlock a door using a bobby pin. What happens now though? Mom may have known of Lydias feelings already.

CwW89CwW89about 5 years ago
Great story

I don’t generally leave comments but this is one of the best stories I’ve read in a long long time. Really looking forward to part two !

marriedtosismarriedtosisalmost 5 years ago
Awesome Story

Excellent start to an awesome series. I hope it continues soon. I love that she's innocent and sweet but horny and naughty.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08almost 5 years ago
Well written

I can't believe this is your first post! This was really great. The PTSD stuff was really intense. (Army wife here...and it's real). I favorited this immediately. I would encourage you to continue your writing. Don't let any one's comments dissuade you from sharing your talent. I'd love to see more 5*

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Good writing, good pace, good characters.

Look forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mom

Thinking mom knew how her daughter felt about her brother which us why she was concerned with him getting dressed and not walking around in his underwear.

Great start hope to see part 2 soon.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow! Vocabulary, spelling and grammar!

I know it might sound stupid, it's hard to read a romance when the spelling or grammar is so horrible it seems like a teenager or younger wrote it.

I really liked this one. To know James really loves his sister and isn't just using her for sex.

You wrote characters that the reader can care about.

There are just some pains in life that only a sibling will ever know. I have never had an incest fantasy or relationship with my brother or sister. There was an episode of Call the Midwife that had a brother and sister together. When you learned all that they had been through, you understood.

I like this story. I hope you write for mainstream someday! I would be proud to have a book by you on my shelf (yes, I still like paper. lol).

Keep up the excellent writing! I enjoyed this!

LostCosmonautLostCosmonautalmost 5 years ago
Good Work.

Nice Writing. 5 Stars For You. Looking Foward To Future Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please continue this soon! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllMyOnlyDreams@AllMyOnlyDreams
111 Followers
Hey guys. I grew up in the bay area of Florida. I am a student of the sciences but my heart has always had a special place for creative composition. Hence my newly acquired literotica membership. I enjoy reading stories on here, and it is my hope to produce content and join th...