Post Yoga MILF Enjoyment

Story Info
Seduced by my favorite MILF.
2.3k words
4.25
25.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my daily yoga session, I get back home, take a nice long shower and get all my things ready for another day at work. It's been a long week and I really don't feel like working today but I really would like to see her. I get in my car and drive to my client's residence aka the woman I desire the most.

I arrive and notice that there are no cars out front. Where could they be? Maybe they stepped out for a second. I get back in my car, lower the window and put some music on.

A movement catches my eye and I could've sworn I saw someone inside. If they weren't going to be home, why didn't they just cancel? Either way, i'm here, i might as well ring the bell. Maybe their cars are in the shop?

I ring the bell at the gate and it rings with no answer. I must have been standing there for what seemed like 8 minutes... I say to myself "screw it! nobody home," and I decide to walk away.

As soon as I take the second step I hear the beeping noise that meant the gate was opening. I turn around and walk up to the front door. I hear a voice say: "Be right there!!" so I hang tight... people were home after all. I was expecting the cleaning lady to open up as usual but instead, once the door opens, I see you standing there.

You were wearing work out clothes as usual, but somehow these seemed new or different; moreover, you looked more fit than usual. I probably started drooling while admiring your shoulders, so sexy and defined... one of my many, many, many favorite parts of your body.

I'm used to seeing your gorgeous brown hair worn down... i fucking LOVE your hair, specially when you twirl and play with it when sitting in the driver's seat of your car. I also dig the way your foot rests on the seat while you twirl... don't know why but I like it.

Today you're wearing a pony tail and it looks great... lets me admire your neck line; clears a certain path...

You were wearing a super tight black top which made your skin look more gorgeous than ever. Aside from bringing out your tan, it made your breasts look firm, big and frankly quite scrumptious.

There is no way you couldn't have seen me stare... Your shoulders, again looking hot and strong and right when i think that, you put your hands over your head, fixing your pony tail and such motion allows me to really admire how toned your arms are... I want to touch them... i need to touch them.

After that day-dreaming episode i keep admiring your clothes and body. From your neck, down past your breasts, your flat, toned stomach and finally down to your ridiculously great legs.

Toned, strong, defined. Your thighs are so damn sexy. I would die to just lightly kiss them and gently bite them... and dare I say smell them too?

You ask me if I want something to drink and I say yes. As you turn around I can't help but quickly look at your perfect, little, tight butt as I follow you to the kitchen. Those shorts look great on you...

You open a cabinet to grab a bottle of water and bend down to reach it. You must have known i was looking... you didn't bend your knees when you reached down and you legs and butt looked to tight... my pulse started racing. "Is this ok?" You ask... Fuck yes its ok... its magnificent actually...

You were talking about the water but I was thinking about you.

I shake my head, centering my thoughts, coming back to reality, a reality that wasn't interesting compared to what I just had running through my mind. We walk across the kitchen to the dining table across from where you grabbed the water

"Where are the kids?" I ask... "They are on a camping trip with their dad" you say, with a huge smile on your face. Stunned and confused I ask myself: "why would she have me come? this is absurd... total waste of my time" But then it hits me... I say nothing and just stare at you, in disbelief... unsure if this was really happening... waiting for a sign.

There couldn't have been a more obvious sign than seeing you bite your bottom lip and call me with your fingers.

I walk up to you and without saying a word I gently hold your face, look deep into your stunning eyes and begin doing what I have been wanting to do since the day i saw you... I kiss you, tenderly... slowly... softly. Massaging your tongue with mine... it tastes so delicious...

I lift your arms and rest them on my shoulders, that way i'm free to touch you wherever and however I want. Naturally the first thing i touch and caress are your shoulders and arms. They feel not only great in terms of how toned they are but your skin is so deliciously soft. I squeeze your arms but also make super soft traces with my fingertips, feeling the muscles on your shoulders.

I keep kissing you, enjoying your precious mouth and melting your tongue with mine, licking it whenever I can and softly biting your bottom lip... it looked so yummy when you did it, i had to try it for myself.

I also finally got a chance to lick your teeth... as raunchy as that sounds... they are so white and perfect I just had to lick them at least once. More than once...

You tongue is so yummy.. The more i suck your it the more i feel you moan... now your arms are around my back and I feel you grab my butt. The more I suck on your tongue the harder you squeeze... the more I suck on your tongue the more you push me against your body and you can tell how much you turn me on.

How? because I'm fully hard and you can feel it through my pants... the fabric of your shorts is so thin you can feel much more than you thought, can't you?

I grab you by the hips gently move you and lean your majestic body against the countertop, still facing each other, still kissing each other but now both of your hands are holding the edge of the counter... your long, skinny, classy fingers look hot... can't wait to see them grab something else.

I love how they don't have long nails... that way you can't hurt yourself when you are masturbating right? At least that's why I think you keep them that way.

I continue to lean you against the counter but I just have to take a step back... Two steps back actually... Your long, toned legs are now spread a bit. Your left hand sensually undoes the pony tail and your long hair flows downward while you right hand starts massaging your firm breasts.

Now your left hand moves from your hair down between your legs and you gently play with yourself over the tiny shorts you wear so well.

Instead of coming towards you I simply mouth the words: "get naked right now"... Without hesitation you take down your shorts and panties in one move and before you remove your top I tell you to stop... you look so sexy just like that... the bottom exposed for easy, wet, delicious access, and the top?

Well I want it on because something tells me you haven't been ravished in a while and don't want to be all too conventional. I want you to remember me and dream about this night for months to come. I couldn't help to wonder if you liked getting told what to do... after all, as a full time mom I assume most directions come from you at all times.

When I finally decide to approach your body you tell me to stop... "I want you to watch me... I've wanted to play in front of you since I saw you" I never expected that... I'm flattered, stoked and horny all at the same time and I'm not sure what to do except to follow your lead.

Your right hand plays ever so sensually with your now soaking wet pussy, teasing it, using the moisture on itself...hmmm I can hear how wet you are... fucking love that sound.... you're not just fingering it, you are playing with your clit, rubbing it so gently... as if the fingers rubbing it were my tongue...

Whenever you want you can make yourself feel so good and you literally take your own breath away... gasping in pleasure as I stand in front of you, with my cock bulging through my pants... trying to find its way out.

I notice how your eyes have been closed for a few seconds... almost a couple of minutes actually... are you about to cum?? "Don't do it without me!" I think to myself... I rudely interrupt by demanding you to look at me... I want you to stare at me and don't look anywhere else.

On second thought, I want you to stare at my cock, because now I want to play too... I swiftly unzip my pants and take my hard cock out and immediately begin stroking it. The second you lay your eyes on it I hear you say: "Hmmm finally..." Yes, finally... I'm finally getting to do what I wanted to do all along... ever since I saw you or is it all the way around?? Is this what YOU wanted all along?

I can't take it any longer and quickly walk to you, hold you throat with my left hand and proceed to kiss you fast... passionately... like you haven't been kissed in years. Licking your mouth, lips, tongue, moving my head left and right... we are in perfect synchronization... perfectly moving together as if we had done this a million times before.

I take a second to stare at you and right before i kiss you again you push me back, strongly and get on your knees and put my now absurdly hard cock in your mouth...

You start sucking it so hard and fast... moaning... you're out of control! I usually like soft sucking and its how I always wanted you to do it, but your mouth just feels so good when the motion is violent like it is right now...

I don't know how long I can take it. My cock goes in and out of your mouth, the entire thing... you're deepthroating it with some enthusiasm i have never seen and could've never predicted... I wonder when the last time you sucked like this was...

Both of your hands are wrapped around it and it goes in and out, in and out... its hard, its wet... you're doing such an incredible job. Your strokes are long and absolutely perfect... how I wish I was filming this to relive it over and over again. Almost as if by telepathy, right before I decided to tell you I needed to cum, you pull my cock out of your mouth and as you get up, you continue to stroke it, keeping it hard and you turn around and tell me:

"Fuck me hard, fuck me hard right fucking now"... You didn't even look at me... almost as if you were just using me right now and I am fine with that momentary lapse of connection...

You lift you right leg over the counter.... so fucking sexy, flexible as well, but simply sexy as fuck.... You move your hair to one side, spit on your right hand and move it over behind your right leg and rub it on your pussy and say: "Come on, hurry up... I gotta go to pilates"

I follow instructions better than you would think... I come up behind you and just slide it right in... no soft strokes allowed... I literally start as fast as I could humanly go... in and out, all the way in, almost all the way out...

I could've sworn the head came out a few times all the way but you are so wet it just slides right in, effortlessly... with sensual precision and determination.

Inevitably I pull you hair and I see this drives you absolutely wild... you start yelling and screaming, trying to grab onto something but there's nothing on the counter... nothing...

You start spanking yourself and grabbing your right butt cheek super hard... and as i'm fucking you non stop, strong and hard you start sucking on your hands and fingers... you've reached the most animalistic and sexually open moment you have had in a loooooong time and its because and only because of my thick, hard cock inside you right now...

You put a few fingers in your hand and lick them all over... making them wet... You then take your middle right finger and tease your asshole... til you put it inside while I'm still fucking you like you haven't been in ages.

Your body starts shaking and you are just screaming non stop... we're both about to cum... Finally looking at me in the eyes for the first time since I put it in, you say: "Cum inside me"...

My eyes roll back... the most delicious words I could've ever heard..."Oh my fucking God!!" Is whispered by me in pleasure and disbelief... this is just too fucking good...

My right hand goes over your leg, under your right arm and gently grabs your throat, while my left one pulls your hair... I'm about to cum... harder strokes that ever... a bit slower but stronger... and I can feel you cumming...

Your tight pussy wrapped out me pulsating... your legs shaking, mine too... until I finally cum inside you while I lick your mouth...

I can't remember the last time I ever did that... Couldn't have picked a better person to do it with...

We get dressed and I grab my things and prepare to leave... as if nothing ever happened.

No "thank you", no "don't tell anyone", no " this can't happen again"... nothing...

Need to lick you next time.