My Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
She didn't like pantyhose, quite unlike her mom.
3.1k words
4.59
29.5k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hosey
hosey
66 Followers

I had been dating my girlfriend at the time, Lisa, for around 6 months. We got to know each other at the local tennis court, through our shared love for the sport. She was cool and we got along pretty well and, well, seeing her legs in a tennis skirt was quite a sight. And at least at the very beginning of our relationship the sex was good. Pretty vanilla but good.

There was just one issue. The thing is, I have a huge passion for women in pantyhose. The look of a woman's pantyhose clad legs, the desire to touch the silky soft material, to worship her, make her feel sexy, all of this had been a deep fascination of mine for as long as I can remember. It's a part of me. Lisa on the other hand always dressed sporty, never really fancy. I had never seen her wearing pantyhose, and as it turned out, she absolutely HATED them and completely refused to wear them. I finally came around and explained to her my fetish. I tried my best to convince her to wear, at least occasionally, just for me.

But no luck. She thought it was weird and, at one point, even suggested I should go to a psychologist, and that if I really loved her like I said I do, it wouldn't matter what she wore. Oh boy, those discussions heated up quickly and were quite painful. Of course my feelings for her didn't depend on what she was wearing. But on the other hand, I was quite disappointed by her reaction. She didn't even show the slightest willingness or interest in my fantasies. I tried to convince her on a few more occasions where it would have been somewhat appropriate for her to wear, but it always came back to the same reaction. Feeling defeated, I eventually retreated with my attack and gave up for the time being.

Fast forward a few months to the Christmas holidays. I was invited to spend one of the holidays with Lisa and her family. I had met her family before once, they seemed nice and I got along with her sister, her little brother and her parents. Lisa answered the door, and as I had come to expect, she wore pants and sneakers. Heck, even I put on suit pants and a shirt. But yeah, disappointed but not surprised. We walked in and as I said Hi to her family, Lisa's mom Anna caught my eye immediately. She wore a royal blue dress, about knee length, fancy glitter pumps, and best of all: sheer black pantyhose. Wow, she just looked phenomenal. I knew that I needed to be very careful not to stare at her too obvious.

After picking up my jaw from the floor, she greeted me with a Merry Christmas and a small peck on the cheek. God, she smelled wonderful! Anna wiped the lipstick smudge from my cheek and joked about it. She seemed so fun and talkative that evening, much more than Lisa's father. That's when I started looking at her in a sexual way. Not that I hadn't found her attractive before. I mean, Anna was a MILF, quite literally. Being in her 40s, she was in great shape. The small belt around her waist emphasized her beautiful curves. She wore her shoulder length blonde hair down, had applied beautiful make up and even wore some jewelry. Other than Lisa, her mom seemed to enjoy dressing elegant and feminine, her outfit that evening definitely proved that. She was working at a women's fashion store, so dressing nicely was even part of her profession.

Lisa definitely got the looks from her mom, especially those amazing legs. But the stubborn attitude, I am afraid, definitely came from her father. And also that horribly sporty and casual way of dressing. Even her sister Sandra wore a dress and black semi-opaque tights. Anyway, I helped them out in the kitchen to prepare the food, like a good son-in-law. The whole time I could not keep my eyes off of Anna's legs. She must have caught me staring more than once. It made me feel so awkward, after all, it was my girlfriend's mom, but I just couldn't help. Luckily, we soon gathered around the dining table.

Anna kept talking to me, she seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say, and we even joked around. It almost seemed like she was hitting on me. At the same time, Lisa's dad, Eric, was deeply focused on his rants about politics and sports, he didn't even notice anything. He seemed more like a stubborn and ignorant jerk to be honest. Anna, on the other hand, was so lively, friendly, and seemed much more outgoing and fun. I didn't quite understand how these two had gotten together. Anna was so easy to talk to, I had never actually talked to her that much. I could sense that she enjoyed that very much, and I surely developed a little crush. By the end it was basically Eric and his kids talking on the one end of the table, and Anna and me on the other. That made our conversation kind of intimate and Anna's almost flirty behavior was even more exciting for me.

Later that evening, we all gathered on the couch to watch Home Alone. It's kind of their family tradition. Anna, still in her stunning outfit, brought some popcorn and made herself comfortable on the other end of the couch. She kicked off the slippers she had changed into earlier, and brought her legs up, so her pantyhose clad feet were perfectly visible for me. And during that whole damn movie I just couldn't keep my eyes off of them. Such beautiful, well-kept feet with flawless, painted toes, clad in reinforced toe black nylon. I found myself wondering what it would be like to touch, rub, or lick them, sucking her nylon clad toes, with her watching me. All that fantasizing brought my cock to life. I mean, she just plain tortured me by casually running her hand up and down her calve, rubbing her feet together or wiggling her toes. In addition, her dress hiked up over the course of the movie, gradually revealing more and more of her legs up to her thigh. The urge to touch them was almost unbearable.

Then I noticed a glance. Very short, but it was there. She seemed to be making sure I was still staring at her, which, of course, I did. The whole thing turned into a sexy little show, where all of Anna's movements seemed to have the intention to show off her legs to me, all while the others remained completely unaware. I could not be sure if she really did it on purpose, but it was all still incredibly exciting, and I got quite an erection! Luckily, nobody noticed.

After the movie we all went to bed, and I got a very special "good night, I hope you enjoyed the evening" from her and a sexy smile. My heart almost stopped. Needless to say I was super horny. If I was Lisa's father, I would have ripped those pantyhose and fucked my wife senseless that night, in every imaginable way! But of course, that was not the case. I was with Lisa, the pantyhose hater. Later in bed, I made a move on her, but she was not in the mood. And while she dozed off pretty quickly, I couldn't sleep, my mind was still racing. I couldn't stop thinking about Anna.

At some point, I got up and went to the toilet. The whole house was dark and quiet, everyone was asleep. I flushed and decided to go to the master bathroom to wash my hands. Of course, I was hoping to find Anna's worn pantyhose there, and when I switched the light on, bingo! They were right there, one leg was even hanging out of the laundry basket. My heart started racing and my hands were shaking in excitement, it was such a thrill. I locked the bathroom door, and went on to inspect them. They were sheer to waist, still a bit warm and felt so soft and luxurious. I brought them to my face and inhaled, they still carried her scent, I will never forget that smell. I just couldn't resist and put them over my rock hard cock. I had done this in the past with other pairs (my mom's, my aunt's), but they had never felt this silky soft. Paired with the fact that Anna had just worn them hours earlier, it just took a few strokes for me to blow a huge load into them. I figured that they were supposed to be washed anyway, so I just put them back in the basket and went back to bed.

The next morning, I woke up late in an empty bed. Lisa had already gone downstairs to prepare breakfast. Apparently I slept very well. I put on my sweat pants and went to the living room where the whole family had already gathered at the table. I felt a bit awkward for being late, but Anna still greeted me with a lovely smile. She was still in here bathrobe and her hair pulled up into a messy bun, I guess that's what you call effortlessly attractive. All the others were dressed already. Soon, Lisa's father finished his coffee and left for the tennis court, her sister joined him. Anna asked Lisa to drive her brother to some friend's place, wish their family merry Christmas and bring some cookies. Lisa was not all too happy about it but she finally gave in. She asked me if I want to join but Anna stepped in:

"Oh I thought he could stay and help me in the kitchen in the meantime, I could use a strong man's hand and you will be back in half an hour anyway. Could you borrow me your sweet boyfriend for a bit?"

Lisa was okay with it and 10 minutes later, it was only Anna and me left at the table. She asked me to help her with the dishes, which I happily did. We cleaned and put all the dishes in the dishwasher. While going back and forth from living room to kitchen, I glanced at Anna's legs and noticed that she might be wearing nude pantyhose under her bathrobe and slippers. I tried to get a better look, but it was hard to know for sure. Still, I just couldn't really concentrate on any chit chat, as I tried to steal glance whenever I could. Anna smiled, I'm sure she noticed.

We finished and went back to the kitchen where she switched on the dishwasher.

"So, how can I help you?" I asked.

She turned around, leaned against the counter and came straight to the point.

"Actually... I think we need to have a little talk," she said, her voice sounds serious. "Some weeks ago, Lisa and I had a long discussion, and she told me about your fetish and how you are pressing her about wearing pantyhose."

Oh shit, that hit me like a ton of bricks! I got all nervous, I felt like I could die right there. I awkwardly leaned against the fridge and didn't really know what to say. She told me that Lisa was upset about the whole thing, but then she turned the whole conversation in a different direction.

"You know, to be honest, I don't see what the problem is. She is 22 now, and she should start to dress like an adult and wear some more appropriate clothes. I told her it would be nice to see her in something a bit more elegant and feminine for a change. It doesn't always have to be sports wear. She could a put on skirt or dress with a good pair of pantyhose and some nice heels every once in a while, at least to make you happy."

Then she paused. Discussing this with her surely was awkward, but she sensed my nervousness, her voice became softer:

"Listen, there is nothing to be ashamed of, really," she said. "A lot of men have that sort of fascination. There is nothing wrong if a man wants his girlfriend to dress nice and feminine. I have always loved to dress up, I still do, that's how I came to work in a fashion store. Actually, Lisa should be happy that you care for such things."

Then she came to her husband: "I know I would be", she paused and sighed. "Eric is not like that, quite the opposite actually. He was never into dressing up fancy, always sporty, just like Lisa. I would love if he just cared more about such things, or at least if he takes notice. You know, after 20 years of marriage, he does not really look at me in the same way as he used to."

I was surprised she opened up like that. That actually relaxed me a bit.

"I didn't know that... honestly I can't image. I mean... you are... if I may say that, so attractive," I stumbled awkwardly.

"You're sweet," she smiled. And then: "You were looking at my legs last night, weren't you?"

Now she got me all nervous again. I managed to mumble something like "Oh no I was just... well, yes, I'm really sorry if that was inappropriate."

"Don't be, I'm not mad. I have to say I enjoyed it."

"You did?"

"Mhm. Do you think I look good in pantyhose?"

"Yes, very much actually, I thought you looked amazing last night."

Anna smiled. With that, she sat herself on the kitchen counter and crossed her legs. She opened up her robe to reveal her beautiful legs up to her thighs. And yes, she was indeed wearing nude pantyhose. The move made my cock grow in my sweat pants. What was she up to?

"I know Lisa doesn't like to wear them, but I do actually, I've always liked them," she said while running her hand over her thigh. "I told her to invest in a good quality pair," she continued as she stretched her leg and examined it, "that really makes a difference." My eyes nearly popped out, I almost couldn't believe what I saw. Anna laughed at my reaction.

"My goodness, poor boy, you're really fascinated by them, aren't you?"

"Well, they are pretty sexy, especially on you," I mumbled.

"They feel really nice too... do you want to touch them?" she asked as she kept feeling her thigh. I couldn't believe it at first. I was so nervous and overwhelmed with excitement, I almost couldn't move. That was until she invited me to: "Come here, don't be so shy."

My hand was shaking as I carefully placed it on her lower leg and gently fondled her calf. Her pantyhose felt so unbelievably silky and soft. They were pure perfection, giving her legs a beautiful make-up look, especially since the nude shade matched her skin tone perfectly. Anna met my excitement with a smile. She was teasing the hell out of me, and she knew it.

"Do you like them?"

"They feel amazing."

"So soft, aren't they? These are especially lovely, I also love how they feel."

By now, my hard-on was blatantly visible under my sweat pants.

"I can see you are really enjoying this," she giggled, staring at the obvious bulge in my pants.

"Well, I can't deny it."

"I know you were masturbating with my pantyhose from last night," she said suddenly. I startled, nervously mumbling something. "Don't worry, it's okay. I have to say I found it pretty arousing myself when I found out this morning."

"Really?"

"Mhm," Anna smiled as she looked at me. Her smile was so hot in that moment, she seemed so youthful and sexual. Obviously, it excited her as well. I had never imagined her being like that, and it made her look hotter than ever. All the while, I kept rubbing her pantyhose clad leg, as if hypnotized by the silky soft feeling. Then Anna dropped her slippers, raised her foot and let it rub the side of my thigh. Her red painted toes, clad in subtly reinforced toe pantyhose, were perfectly pedicured. My heart was racing. I will never forget how she looked at me, her eyes were full of lust.

I watched as her nylon clad foot moved to my crotch where it started rubbing my erection through my sweat pants. This got me incredibly aroused, my cock was aching with excitement. I started breathing heavier, but instead of letting go, her rubbing got even more intense.

"You know... if Lisa doesn't wear them for you... maybe I will," she said with a lower voice, almost whispering. "Would you like that?"

"Yes, very much," I whispered back. Her foot was now full on rubbing my hard cock.

For a few seconds, nothing was said. Just breathing and rubbing and looking. And then, right before I reached the point of no return, she pulled back. Still smiling, she jumped off the counter and slipped back into her slippers.

"I will go up now and change, they will be back any minute," she said before her fingers brushed over my crotch, feeling my hard on. "Let's keep this our little secret, and maybe we can continue some other time, okay?"

I could only nod. With this, she turned around and left. So did I, taking a deep breath as I came back to Lisa's room. What the fuck had just happened? My hands were still shaking. I needed a minute to calm down before changing my pants. I wanted to masturbate to let off the steam, I badly needed some relief, but Lisa and her brother came back shortly after. I really had to pull myself together. Relief had to wait until later at home. When I came back down, Anna had changed into some casual pants, and together with Lisa they went on to prepare lunch. Her little brother asked me to play some video games. Surely, I was not able to focus as usual, I still had to wrap my head around what just happened.

At lunch, we talked about the upcoming wedding of Lisa's cousin. It was to take place in March, still more than two months away. However, Anna was eager to make sure Lisa and me would come. It seemed important to her. After lunch, Lisa and me prepared to leave. But, of course, not before saying goodbye to Anna.

"Thank you so much, and see you at the wedding, right? It would be such a pleasure to have you come," she said with a naughty little smile before she hugged me.

Well, I couldn't wait.

hosey
hosey
66 Followers