All Comments on 'Postcards'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 13 years ago
A NEW VOICE HEARD FROM

THIS AUTHOR HAS ONLY BEEN WITH US A SHORT TIME. YET IN THESE FEW SUBMISSIONS HE HAS SHOWN US, HE IS A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH. HIS STORIES ARE GOOD, WELL WRITTEN AND EDITED. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND WE AWAIT YOUR NEXT ENTRY. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
outstanding

Great characters, pace, dialogue: great story - looking forward to more submissions from this author.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
THANKS

After the Canadians loss last night to Boston (hockey playoffs) I needed a pick me up. This story was made to order. Thanks for writing for us

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
You are fast becoming a favorite....

Thanks for a real loving wives story.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

After reading this story, there's one thing that I found really over the top. Lourdes and Maria's reactions to Amy coming back. They take her in like she's their long lost child, and not simply a horrible woman who's hurt her ex in every way she could. You can only take charity and goodwill so far before it becomes ridiculous.

Poor old Kevin OFCOURSE is forced to go along with them, letting Amy live in their house. This really does make me wonder whether Lourdes really loves Kevin, and thinking of doing what's best for him. This very much seems like rubbing it in his face, forcing him to live with the woman who's hurt him.

Although Kevin had all the right responses to Amy's rants and excuses, he did nothing like that to Lourdes.

Why did he never ask Lourdes why she wanted Amy to live with them? She stuffs "forgiveness" down Kevin's throat, while at the same time not having experienced what Amy did to Kevin.

I usually don't say this, since it sounds overly macho, but if Kevin was more of a man, he'd have said no, AND have questioned Lourdes' love for him, wanting him to live together with Amy.

Good story, but Lourdes and Maria's motives are very...weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WWJD

What Would Jesus DO?

Better answer for Kevin

What Would TONY SOPRANO Do!

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Well Done!

A well-paced, -plotted, and -written story. Kudos all around, and please keep up the great work.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
No Way

The bitch of an ex wife could not stay any where near me. If my wife didn't like that, too fucking bad!

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Well done, until...

I agree qith Rehnquist right up until Boone Tallen sweeps in like "deus ex machina" to resolve all issues and end the story. Classic in a Greek play when the author needed to wrap it up but did not have time to resolve issues. It would be a stronger story if Kevin and Lourdes were to reap the profit from their years of work in real terms. But, it's a short story and that is a long process.

Thanks for entertaining us.

MikelGMikelGabout 13 years ago
1940 's Movie Ending

And we all live happily every after, why not for once.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Bitteersweet.....

c,

Great work. Some people get it, some can't.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Fun

A little polishing would make it a 5, but it was pretty good, and entertaining, I must admit. Author, your stories are getting better and better. Thanks for writing.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
I give it a 5, but----

That does not mean that I am happy with the behaviour of Lourdes or our protagonist relative to Amy. He was in a lousy position but he should have made his dissatisfaction with the situation clear. Like. perhaps not marrying her, while Amy continued on the guest list. He is just too darn wimpish for me. I admit that I would be offended if the silver haired saviour made decisions for me...

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
pretty god damn silly...

the meeting of Minds between the whore bitch ex wife and his new woman is asburd. Even after Amy comes over to apologize and sleeps on his sofa... then next morning she is making overt sick sexual advances on him.

and AMY has NO problem with that???

unbelieveably stupid

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
Well written

I can understand the concept of forgivness. I can also understand the concept of not forgetting. I caught grief on some of my presentations for the same concept.

Do not pay attention to whatever HairyVagina has to say about the story. He would still be complaining if you had hung him with a new rope.

Keep up the efforts and I will keep on reading.

PTBzzzz

swimwriterswimwriterabout 13 years ago
Hey Cpete

I liked you stories, i even liked this one too, but i liked those more where man really fights, maybe becasue i dont believe in karma, so when bad thing happens to bad people i dont think it happens in real. She did trade up, i would love to see you write a story where man and wife are in dilemma of their values, no karma thing, where it is not necesssary for third guy to be real asshole, may be a player, but not really bad guy, where man make his wife understand, and change her thnking, not that 'someone died long time ago, she is still in subconsiousness' shit. i loved your story, where man, made his wife, regret without having a little fun, that was one hell of the man, fighting going nasty, to get what he wants, but fighting for right things. doing ugly fight for good thing is not wrong, but doing fair fight to let, ugly(by soul) guys win is as wrong as doing wrong itslef. dillemma i am sating here is like many unresolved stories - like "How High a Price" - "We Need to Talk" and you did fine job with "Suspicion " just like those giving right treament to good but twisted mind people.

thnax for sharing, i always look forward to ur stories, you had just posted all the fine stories and to me is 100% til now, hope you contine like this.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Not bad, not bad at all...

Having the ex-wife under foot would have been too much for me. She got better than she deserved at the end. I enjoyed the story though. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

You are coming to be one of the better writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

One of the other posters pointed out that Kevin’s wife/girlfriend Lourdes had gone too far in allowing Ex-wife Amy to stay in a room over the garage. And Kevin should have not allowed it. Here are some reasons I think Lourdes may have been so forgiving toward the ex-wife Amy.-and none of the reasons have anything to do with “Christian Charity”

1-Lourdes wanted to keep tormenting the Ex-wife Amy with the constant reminder of look what you threw away, he is MINE now.

2-Lourdes wanted to keep Amy around as a way to make herself look/ feel good. In the words of Rodney Dangerfield “the way to look make yourself look thin is surround yourself with fat people.”

3-Lourdes is punishing Amy by proxy (since Kevin will not do it). What better way to keep Amys self esteem down then by the constant reminder of Lourdes and Kevin’s relationship.

4-Lourdes is keeping Amy around as a constant warning to Kevin. See what kind of bitches are out there, you got suckered by one already! Eat your meals at home!

blue5766blue5766about 13 years ago
good story

Enjoyed this story despite amy coming back to haunt him. Look forward to next one

harbormaster1harbormaster1about 13 years ago
good read

the last two stories and this one are all good reads...I like the way you finish the stories so we know the ending..keep up the good work

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Good read

Revenge by living better without the cheater can certainly be adequate... But... not as fun as vandalism or a nailgun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
areally sweet, well done story

Loved the piece. You gave away the rich man, but I enjoyed the read. Hopefully your fertal imagination will keep you contributing.

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 13 years ago

The gold digging ex-wife still hanging around? Not my idea of a happy ending to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the story

Get so tired of reading slut wife wimp husband

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Good Story

A few grammatical mistakes and a couple dyslexic word sentences but nothing that really hindered reading. Your story detail was pretty good. In fact, I was even feeling sorry for Amy at the end but then I'm a behaviorist. We pretty much know that nobody really has freedom of choice but we are responsible for our choices. The catch-22 of life. I think that's what they mean when they say that life is a bitch. Angelo the "text translator" was a nice touch. Thank you for the story I really enjoyed it.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
You had me till the mercy on Amy. Making her life and unending cycle of misery would be just about enough punishment.

The rich guy would have come through in any event. The bitch needs killin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

great story

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Great Read!!!!!!

Good story you covered a bunch of emotions completely. I look forward to reading your submissions. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good story!

After all that happened and your wife put you through, life some times has a way of rewarding those who work hard and persevere..a story well worth reading! Thank you and looking forward to any other stories you may pen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A good story.

I liked the ending and while many morons want to see the woman end her days as a drug and disease addled whore, this was way better. As the saying goes: If you plan on exacting revenge, dig two graves.

I think her stroke was a little over the top, like your character said: It's like hitting a bunny...just too easy and leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 13 years ago
Well done, enjoyable read!

incrediable 30 comments and no huge haters. Most comments even Anonymous were either positive or if negative - brief. So cpete looks like you are doing fine.

Keep up the writing enjoying reading what you create. Well worth time.

Thanks for posting. Please keep posting so I can keep reading.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Decent story

I liked it overall although I share some of the criticisms. I knew as soon as you wrote that the guy had a heart attack that he would probably turn into some type of benefactor. Some people didn't like that but people win the lottery all the time. That's what this was but they actually did something to deserve their good fortune. As to Lourdes accepting Amy, it sounds like Amy is a bit of a train wreck. She is permanently damaged (punished?) by her stroke. That's a pretty strong revenge. Lourdes is a God fearing woman and there are a lot of them out there. She urges sympathy when he, as a pragmatic man, would just as soon have nothing to do with Amy. I can accept that in Lourdes' and Maria's characters. It's a little much that Amy remains above the garage after they get the great jobs. I think I would have been willing to set Amy up in a cheap little house somewhere else just to get her out from underfoot. So I can accept a lot of the story direction even if it's stretches credibility a bit. Would I personally accept Amy living at my house after the damage she did? I don't know. She is destroyed as a person. It's not a reconciliation, just mercy. I probably couldn't throw her out on the street and not having money to provide anything else might let her crash at the house for a while. Life isn't always neat. <br><br>

I don't get the title however. So Amy collected postcards. So he burned them. Amy seemed not to care at the time. When Amy finally asks about them and finds they have been burned she drops it. I think a lot more should have been made about the meaning of the postcards and the impact of their loss. It is the title after all.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great and wonderful read!

Loved Jose and Maria...fun characters. My only peca dildo...wished Amy was portrayed with a little more sympathy after her descent. Good "rags to bitches" story. Thank you cpete for your talent and your effort.

zed0zed0about 13 years ago
W W J D ? ? ?

He would kick the bitch to the curb, That's What He'd DO! This hypocritical christian forgiveness bull shit went out the window hundreds of years ago, I suspect Maria's sick need for keeping Amy around has a lot more to do with vengeance than forgiveness. Every day that they live well (which is the best form of revenge) is a constant daily reminder to Amy of what she had given up. Personally, Jesus and me would have told Maria (and her su madre) that we would be back after Amy had left and not before, because I don't want to go to hell for insinuating that Jesus may be a wimp. Other than that it was a great story with a fairy tale ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
is zed0 a nuts0?

Jesus, and many of his followers, would display charity to the ex and let her crash for 1 night on the sofa; however, after that she probably has to go.

Good story - author continues to improve.

Huma412Huma412about 13 years ago
Good story, but.

I enjoyed it as I have your previous submissions. My only problem with the story was Lourdes and Jose and Maria. I enjoyed Jose and Maria, though the use of the accents could have used some help. I grew up in a Cuban, Dominican, Puerto Rican neighborhood in New Jersey. Heard the many accents used when English was spoken, you didn't even come close. Not that big a deal though. The story was good regardless. Now saying that.. I don't know a single Latina who would even be friends with the cheating ex wife..let alone have her living with them. That shit is insane. Hispanic women are to.. passionate (crazy) for that crap. They wont even be rational long enough to even think about using that as a means to show the bitch what she lost. The pressure from friends and family alone wondering why she cant control her house and keep another woman away, would be enough. And contrary to popular belief.. as much as I and many other Latinos love Jesus.. we aint THAT Christian, catholic or what have you. Even the ones that are would just "pray for her" and leave it at that. And the ones that would go that far, are already married to Jesus. All in all though, I liked it, and the fact that the good deed he did brought about a change in his fortunes. Looking forward to reading more of your future works.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

I don't buy the "Lourdes wants Amy staying around to rub it in her face" argument. Mainly because she's taking Kevin's feelings out of the equation.

She's forgetting(?) that Amy staying would be "rubbing it in Kevin's face" as well, continuously reminding HIM of Amy's betrayal. While it may make Lourdes feel better one-upping Amy, it's not exactly all that loving towards Kevin...

bartolobartoloabout 13 years ago
Good story with balance

Your story has balance by which I mean that you nicely control a sizable number of characters and their interactions. Some authors can't do that effectively. Amy was helped by the Latina women and that's is a woman's trait: they can be kind when necessary, and as you have so nicely shown.

I have two constructive remarks: 1) edit your story (or have whomever may do this for you do it). You were in a hurry to finish and it shows.

2) Location, Location, Location: give the reader some idea of where what is, if you know what I mean(?). For example, where the heck is this story happening?

All in all you are a success as a young writer. But read other selective works and benefit from it.

greyfalcongreyfalconalmost 13 years ago

i would have hated this story if the male character had allowed his ex wife (read-a stupid bitch) to stay at his place by his own accord. i agree with the commentator below who says its a woman's trait to help another one in distress.

what i didn't like in this story was the conversation between Kevin and Amy. She carried on the affair for so long and shared things with the other guy what she didn't share with her husband. Then she outright refuses to come back home to explain any of it and prefers to stay with the rich asshole. On top of it, she empties the accounts even though her lover boy had so much money. Then after so many years when her lover boy is dead and her fake face is drooping and she has no money she comes to her ex's place pleading for money for old times sake. I am surprised she had the guts to do that. Then even after knowing that her ex had a girlfriend staying at his place she went on to seduce him. That's the behavior of a trashy bimbo. And a person about to end the affair in 2 days doesn't write to her boyfriend asking whether he wants a blowjob or not! And at the end all she had got to say was that she was sorry.

I gave you 3 stars because at the very least i found Kevin's actions to be human.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
How can a story be good if it fails to convey-

consistently logical cause-effect relationships?Who bought the friggin Camry? Why did she not stop the divorce after the hotel incident if she was going to stop the whole "sordid affair" anyway? The problems with this story start way before the culturally biased 'can't throw her out latina catholic thing'- (and only harry took real umbrage). All explanations lead to everything (translate as EVERYTHING) she says to be bullshit And that All of her behaviors are oxymoronic.(Who is like this?)- which makes the whole story a stupid formulaic exercise in madness. However, I just got internet access for the first time since December 6 and what am I doing.I tried six ways to sunday to submit (something) with shit dial-up before, now that dsl has reached outer mongolia and the 'whipples' kid stole our old lap-top I'm betting it works so I don't have to put up with the easily satisfied sheep that defend anything just because it was submitted. This was not a good story or in anyway complex or original but didnt I get sucked in anyway, thanks for writing.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
An excellent story and great effort from this Author.

Most entertaining and enjoyable. For me anyway.

I have a query to PPP. Why do you dismantle good story bit by bit and offer your critique for every little inconsistency? Just to flash your knowledge and usage of long words? But if you do that it will defy the purpose of this feature. What you do is entirely meaningless in this context except your egotistical needs. I often read your comments and sometimes they are spot on. To end, I am really looking forward to your first contribution to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty good story

I enjoyed it, and thanks for posting. A few comments, that are intended as constructive criticism:

1. There were some details that made no sense, particularly the ownership/purchase of the Camry. This was supposed to be a close-nit couple living on a very tight budget. How could the husband not be aware of such details as whether or not a substantial amount of money had disappeared from their account to cover the purchase of a $25,000 or so car? If bought with a loan, there would still be a substanial down payment, numerous forms to fill out, monthly loan payments, etc. What about the insurance, registration documents, etc.? That simply made no sense. Another example is, why would the rich guy want this woman (Amy) as his primary girlfriend, arm candy at important events such as the fundraiser with the VP, etc., when apparently he had better looking women available. Okay, so eventually she had plastic surgery, but for the 1.5 years thay were going together she was flat-chested and unattractive. I could see him porking his secretary once or twice just because he could, but why would he want her on a long-term basis? Even after the surgery it doesn't sound like she was all that attractive. I suggest you make future stories more logical.

2. The dialog between Kevin and Amy could have been improved. For example, Amy tells him, "That day you found me in Troy's bedroom stunned me, I was in a state of panic", and that she had intended to leave Troy. But that didn't jive with the scene that was described earlier, with Amy adamantly saying "no", and things like "Kevin I am not going anywhere with you." Amy folded her arms under her naked breasts. "I am sorry you found us in this.. condition, but I like living this way.", etc. Kevin should have reminded her of what she said and how she said it.

But keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pete is back

And he's still an idiot.

The story wasn't perfect, but it was entertaining.

Good job.

LittleJohn35LittleJohn35almost 13 years ago
Good Story

Keep up the good work. Very entertaining- We need more of these good loving wives Stories. Telling a tale of rutting is useless without a good story line.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Some interesting story dissections here.

No need to add more; except, why the British problem with interchanging "then" and "than" in dialog?

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Good fiction

Interesting plot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad, but guilty of a common grammatical error

As with most of your stories the plot is pretty good, but since this whole website is made up of fantasies, I can't accuse you of presenting unlikely or fantastic plot concepts.

I can, however, find you guilty of the very common error of confusing the usage of "me" and "I". I won't go into the theory of case usage, objective case vs subjective case, but I can tell you a very simple way to use the correct pronoun. (That is fi you or anyone else really cares about this.) Everyone seems to think it is very sophisticated and correct to use "I" all the time, but it is not correct. The way to tell is to look at the sentence and eliminate the other noun or pronoun and just listen to whether it sounds right or not. For example: "Jenny and I went to the store". Take out "Jenny" and you have "I went to the store." Sounds right, doesn't it? You would never say: "Me went to the store", so "I" is indeed the correct pronounn. On the other hand if you said: "Marty sold the car to Jenny and I." You would drop out the Jenny again and would be left with: "Marty sold the car to I." This is clearly incorrect and should be "Marty cold the car to me" or in the extension to the original: "Marty sold the car to Jenny and me". This is indeed the correct usage. I could tell you that you should always use "me" after a preposition, but that might be a little too technical.

I find it amazing with all the thanks given to editorial help by so many of the authors on Literotica I have never seen this error corrected. The error is made over and over and it finally got my goat and I'm writing this critique. I am sure that most people will continue to use the incorrect pronoun and this is purely a study in frustration, but for a few minutes it makes me feel good.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Nice hit cpete

4 stars in my book, girlfriend/wife couldn't get me to let that ex/slut in my fucking house...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
POSTCARDS FROM HELL

or the edge of nothingness. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Christian charity...

...or, as I call it, "wrongheaded stupid contrasurvival altruism" is all well and good and virtuous when it wells up from the depths of one's soul, from a true feeling for one's fellow man. To have two wrong-headed but well-meaning "christian" women browbeat a man into helping an enemy is not virtuous on anyone's part, nor altogether wise. The reflex to hate someone who's hurt you, the impulse to crush them, tear their throats out, and watch them bleed their lives away, is an instinct honed into our psyches from millennia of evolution. I will never understand why "civilized" men get all nauseated and feel like vomiting when they feel they've been betrayed, but stories like this definitely leave a bad taste in my mouth.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HONESTY, LOYALTY, TRUTHFUL

and stand by your morals. TK U MLJ LV NV

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
There is nothing to forgive.

Because she never repented. She came back because her plan failed, not because she regreted what she did.

No to the contrary: Loudes behavious was totally selfish. She felt good to give her 'rival' mercy in victory. That she let her supposedly beloved husband suffer by having to face Amy day in day out never entered her mind.

Thats the problem with many christian virtues: People do stuff to make themselves feel better, not because they care about others.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Conflicted!

Never look down upon a person unless you are offering a hand to help them up. There is a word for what he did for his ex. GRACE

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Still enjoy reading

This story... I felt kind of sorry for Amy; obviously she's a hooker & not a very smart one at that.... Whores get paid upfront... I can't believe she actually crawled back to the person she royally screwed ... I can't believe she actually thought he'd take her back after all that she's done.... What a stupid bitch... I like the fact that she lives with her ex & his new wife now she can really appreciate what she threw away... She fucked her boss for 3 years with nothing to show for it but a stroke & a duffel bag of clothes .... She had to have been the cheapest whore he's ever had... Getting fucked in his hummer , giving blow jobs in the toilet, getting fucked in the ass in a bathroom... She should've gotten a Bentley and a retirement funds for all her hard work.... Ha! KARMA ....

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
What to comment? He was a master wimp. Period.

He actually helped the whore (amy) in the end? master wimp. Another story for cuck lovers and wimps on this site. Good for them. Sad for real men.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Very Good Romantic Revenge Story

Very good Romantic Revenge Story and much better as Matt M's story, which was spoilt at the end of "An Unacceptable Situation". To be maid instead of wife, what a super long lasting revenge. The majority of the readers are male people so they think to chase Amy is the best revenge, but to let Amy see EVERYDAY HER EXHUSBAND's HAPPINESS IS BETTER LONG LASTING REVENGE.

However this can not also reach the level of the best Romantic Revenge Story Vulcez's Gem Romantic Revenge Story "How Are You?".......................

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Not the murder the best revenge............

Ha, Ha, Ha the stupid gold digger bitch can read the postcards from the Second Chance Woman.................

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Ha, Ha, Ha

BTW 5 stars.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What is a revenge

@ Danger09 you are right. The male and female brains are not same, so the revenge means other for male and female. It may be the chased exwife somewhere she finds a poor possibility for living and she finds a no same level Third Chance Man, so in her brain the rememberings will extinct with the years in the far . However to see the exhusband's happiness everyday, that is one of the best revenge for a female ...............

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Decent

Gave the ex-wife too much assistance in the end. Other than that it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

southern millionaires....nothing beats them.lol!

phd70phd70about 11 years ago
Re-read this again! Still gets five stars from me!

Very uplifting tale! The Hispanic ladies' network was a real Hoot! Thanks very much Cpete! You are a very entertaining writer! Dan

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Great story; a little mixed bag of emotions.

I felt sorry for Amy in the end. She chased rainbows and she lost herself in her pursuit. Her ethics and behavior were absolutely reprehensible but absorbing. The bad guy in this story was Troy. His demise and downfall was unfortunately very welcoming to this reader. Thanks for this great story!

carvohicarvohialmost 11 years ago
Hey great!

You got a five from me! Better still, you got panned by Harvey from Virginia and praised by Rehnquist. What could better? Knocked by a fraud and hailed by a real writer.

JohnChildJohnChildover 10 years ago
better late than never

I finally got round to reading this yarn and loved it so much I just had to thank you.

Regards John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sad

This has to be the saddest ending for a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
really??

had to stop reading it when after reading the texts he asked himself "could amy be cheating?" that kind of stupid is scary.

brian

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Sad

Somebody who does not understand what is it like the Romantic Revenge. The ex wife's third husband will not be a millionair and she gets the postcards from the World..........Ha...Ha...Ha...Ha and her ex's new wife tells about the cities of the World where they were......Ha...Ha....Ha...

Sad, that some readers thinks alone the revenge should be violant, rude and quick. The slow fire burns longer time....................

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

It was not a bad story, but truthfully I'm not all that happy about the ending. All throughout the story you write about working class people and your male protagonist still lives that kind of life and is reasonably happy with it. You cheapen all of that by inserting some rich dude who solves all financial burdens and all is well? That's hardly a good morale of the story, especially after you've shown us how wrong Amy already was with that kind of attitude. My Rating? Three stars.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
I WONDER IF RAY BOLGER

would feel about this Amy as he does his. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
What a different

I think to understand what is the different between Revenge Story and fucked up Story, I recommend to read Matt Moreau "An Unacceptable Situation".

If somebody does not feel the different between these two stories, that is not understand what is a winner's forgivenness and what is the stupidity. The forgivinness of the winner is a special LONG LASTING REVENGE, but a winner's stupidity is foolishness, as MM's story shows well.

Once more Matt Moreau's story "An Unacceptable Situation" WOULD HAVE BEEN REVENGE STORY, if the story had stopped the ex wife and the ungretful daughter had worked cleaning woman.

Cpete's story STOPPED at the winner's forgivenness..........and the ex wife could read the postcards...........and instead of a millionair her third husband will be not millionair...........

Twice to read Matt Moreau "An Unacceptable Situation" and after MM's story to REREAD Cpete's story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
All the same old clichés

"Oh honey, now that I`m broke and homeless, I want you to know that I always loved you. I was going to end it when you walked in. I never wanted to hurt you".

Let`s see. "I always loved you". Nope. When you love someone, you don`t beg strangers to gang-bang you ass everyday for 3 years, behind your husband`s back. So that one was a lie.

What else? "I was going to end it". Nope. She had 3 years to stop being a prostitute, and didn`t. In fact, she never did end it. Lover boy did that. If he hadn`t eaten tailpipe, then she would still be with him(as long as the money lasted anyway). So, another lie.

"I never wanted to hurt you". Really? That tired old one, really? If she didn`t want to hurt him, then she wouldn`t have volunteered to become a "Real Life Pass Me Around Cum-Dump Barbie, Including Accessories"! In fact, she went so far out of her way to hurt him, that she had to stop and ask for directions to find her way back! She had all she ever wanted. A great lifestyle, and a mega-millionaire, and all the different cocks she could get! Yet she STILL had to steal ALL of her husband`s money, and not only that, but got the bank to try and foreclose on his house. Hell, if they had kids, she probably would have sold them into slavery, just to give him that final kick! The biggest lie!

And then the money dried up, as did all her friends and prospects. What to do? Oh I know, try to guilt trip ex-hubby in order to bleed those last few bucks out of him! Not working? Then try the normal fallback plan-prostitution. "Here, use any hole you want, just let me stay!"

And what was with Lourdes? Have the ex wife around all the time, offering a free pass at her ass "A3"? Why? To keep her on her toes? Girl must like a challenge, that, or she is herself challenged!

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
People who get caught and lose always fall back on the cliiches

I wonder if Lourdes would have been as welcoming if Kevin had wanted to fall into a group hug with his ex and start humming Kumbaya.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 10 years ago
Not much of a man

Couldn't keep his wife from cheating and couldn't keep the whore out of his home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice one, Anony-mouse!

"Even Jesus would have put Amy's eyes out with a fork, thrown acid in her face and then buried her alive with a thousand black widow spiders in the coffin."

I damn near spit coffee all over my computer screen!

That one was GOOD!

Oh, and fuck Amy. Just not literally.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 10 years ago
Good piece of work

I mean Amy- that was a sad TOS piece of work. Catching her and getting only a brush off, loving in poverty then having to deal with her wreck of a life. I usually sympathize with broken cheaters, even this one, but I am glad they only gave her a short leash- the better to rub her nose in their happiness. Nothing like a rich guy benefactor to make everything in the $$ department come out all right. I need to find one of those to CPR... A real enjoyable read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Second time through

Very well done and engaging. Not much development on the part of the wife's character. They knew each other since third grade, and yet he didn't really know her well enough to see this coming. I know people change, but good writing should show that, not simply tell it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Small mistake

It is a water heater, not a hot water heater. If the water is hot why would you heat it?

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Dumbass anony from just before,

people in some parts of the US call it a hot water heater, regional dialect you know. If that's all you had to complain about, you are doing pretty good.

Good story, well written, of course. Thanks for sharing your talent and your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lmao..Water heater...

I loved the story and Papa is right we in Canada call it a water heater...because the water coming into the house IS NOT HOT...you need some place to store and heat it...we have 60gallon tank...also KNOWEN as THE WATER HEATER...concider youself EDAMCATED....lmao

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

“Amy said she needed reliable transportation”

“Reliable” doesn’t have to mean new!

They always say “I never meant to hurt you,” but they never think to ask for a divorce BEFORE fucking around!

So, she’s going with Troy because he can give her so much, yet she takes what little Kevin has?

Troy doesn’t trust her? Why should he? She cheated WITH him, she’ll cheat ON him!

At a frigging MINIMUM, when it became obvious she was going to give Troy her ass, she should have put him off till she could give it to Kevin first!

She’s SO sorry, but I STILL don’t see any explanation for why she had to clean him out, or answer to his question of whether she would be there if things hadn’t crashed!

I still think she got off better than she deserved.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@Mousse9 Re: Lourdes and Amy

I’m with you, I had forgotten that part! I thought he should have told Lourdes “No Fucking Way”, that if Amy was there, he wasn’t!

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
What would Jesus do?

He'd probably create some dark hot place to to punish wrong doers for all eternity, and give it a short name, like 'Hell', so it's easy to remember! Oh wait.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From Duna

There are stories where my American reader fellows can not see the BTB, as the way of saying they can not see the forrest from the tree.

The cunt reads the postcard from the World where her ex husband and his second wife travel.........Fucking super BTB! The third husband candidate is not a millionair........LOL She became a handicaped (she moves with can and with short time memory problem)... The punishment fitted the Crime!

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Second read through

I'm a bit perturbed here. He couldn't sue her boss as well as the company she worked for? She couldn't have loved him. Not in any way shape or form. He was just a meal ticket which she took full advantage of. What about their families, nobody talked to her?

It's a nice fictional tale. But that is all there is. As for the two ganging up on him, just shows he is still whipped.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Third Time Around

And it's still a damn fine story.

"...but they never think to ask for a divorce BEFORE fucking around!" - sbrooks103

Yeah, can't risk losing the security of the current meal ticket until they've made sure of the new one. Or they're trying to get those alpha genes (from a guy who isn't going to take care of her) without losing the nest of the beta they already have. Sort of wired into the species.

Guy's biological imperative is simpler; as many as he can as often as he can. Rich / powerful / popular / famous / funny / smart enough and you don't have to promise to support females to mate with them. Lots of them will volunteer, even if they have to slip the bonds and sneak back home after.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

Instead of going home, why not go to her office, maybe catch her in the act?!

If her letter of resignation was all printed out, why not quit when Kevin came in, instead of dumping him?

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I think I've said a couple of these before!

If Troy can provide such a wonderful life, why does she need to clean out their accounts?

And I would have definitely taken some nude pictures of her and made sure all of her contacts got copies!

“Girls say Mr. Kingston no trust with Amy.” – Of course not! She’ll cheat WITH him, she’ll cheat ON him!

"I am a NURSE you Dumb Ass!" – How’s HE supposed to know? She was driving a drink cart, it was a natural assumption to make!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn Good Story

That's all, just a damned good story.

5 stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Yeah

Tremendous tale of consequences. Read it again and I appreciate it more. The cheating cunt wife got what she deserved in the end. A dead lover, a diseased body and the necessity of having to watch the betrayed husband and his new wife living the good life while she suffers. Ironic isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed your story, thanks for the time and effort. 5 stars.

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
DAMN GOOD STORY !!!!

I really and totally, enjoyed reading this story. I enjoyed it so much that I saved it to my favorite file and gave it the 5 stars it deserved. I would have given it more but there is only room for 5 stars. Again damn good story. It was well put together, well thought out, and it all flowed together. A person could read it without getting confused about what you were saying.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Re-read this story.

Still rate it as one of the best on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good Damn Story!

Very good story, the editor you have did a fine job on this story! Ignore the haters

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
I'm looking at this differently

This is a well written very good story. Actually I feel good for nearly all of the characters with the exception of King 1. Yes his ex wife messed up but, I believed her about going to quit her job and breaking off the affair. Her character was well written, I could feel her pain about being caught and having to live with her error.

As long as she stayed living in the mother in apartment she was also benefiting from her ex-husband good fortune. I agree with him not trusting Amy and not taking her back into the main house. Amy was not his problem but, more of Lourdes. Since the two women became attached to one another (post cards) he just needed to stay calm and keep thinking with his head and not his dick..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent job

Great story. Enjoyed all of it. Thanks for all your time and effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story fairy tale ending.

I. New that guy he saved on the golf course was going to be his benefactor. As this stories ending turned into a fairy tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

“Amy and Maria were not fazed” – LOURDES and Maria! At least you didn't say "phased!"

How many people are being taken care of by Boone, LOL?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous