All Comments on 'Postcards Ch. 01'

by pocketrocket

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
...Flying High Into The Sky...

pr, i'm glad you are continuing the story of the teddybear and his kittykat. Your characters are fun and smart and i admire your deftness with the dialogue. (deafness with the dialectics?)

However, I have flown on a lot of commercial aircraft. None of them had a restroom large enough to swing with a pussy. And the stench, even in First and Business Class!

Despite the meme and all the claims, I just wonder how many people actually have attempted recreational sex in an aircraft toilet?

I never experienced it myself but I suppose it would be possible, during a long-range trip,late during sleep cycle, to accomplish a mutual organism in the larger paired seats/bed configurations. Frankly, I still have doubts.

Anecdotal what your brother-in-law told you he overheard in a bar of some guy bragging that he knew someone who had gotten away with it, do not count.

Of course we all know that if it is posted in Loving Wives, per the analmousie commentators, it must be the truth and the whole truth. So help those three years of Remedial Literature they had to take when they kept repeating sixth grade.

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
Mile High Club.

I have been away from the storyline for awhile. (Real life got in the way) I left after the wedding so Postcards is perfect. Sounds like a very busy week. Judy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous